Highlights of Turkey Tour Package
₹129999/ per person
Istanbul - Kusadasi - Pamukkale - Antalya - Cappadocia
- 9 Nights 10 Days
- Availability 7/24/2020
Highlights of Turkey Tour Package Destination Details
- TurkeyTurkey is officially called the Republic of Turkey is a Eurasian country that stretches across the Anatolian peninsula in western Asia and Thrace in the Balkan region of south-eastern Europe. In this collection you will find places that should definitely visit if you come to Turkey. Ephesus. It was originally an ancient Greek city, and then the main Roman city located on the west coast of Asia Minor, near the modern Selcuk, Izmir province of Turkey. It was one of twelve cities belonging to the so-called Ionian League during the classical Greek era. In Roman times, Ephesus remained for many years, the second largest city of the Roman Empire, which was preceded immediately Rome, the capital of the empire. Ephesus boasted in the 1st century BC, the population of more than 250 000 people, which also made him the econd largest city in the world. Today, the ruins of Ephesus are a major tourist attraction, especially for travelers who went on a cruise in the Mediterranean.
- IstanbulIstanbul's most prominent attractions are of the architectural variety, a selection of formidable and historical structures that make sightseeing in Istanbul educational as well as visually rewarding. Sightseeing in Istanbul offers attractions such as the Hagia Sophia, a huge museum and former cathedral, that is adorned with stunning mosaics. Another iconic Istanbul attraction is the Blue Mosque, with its graceful minarets and tiered domes. The 1st century Sunken Palace is supported by hundreds of underground columns, an essential Istanbul landmark. While sightseeing in Istanbul, Galata Tower offers visitors a 360º panoramic view of the old town. Nearby, the 5th century Land Walls stand testament to the city's resistance of its 1453 conquest by the Ottoman Empire. The Covered Bazaar, or Kapali Çarsi, is the oldest and biggest enclosed bazaar in the world, a must-see while in Istanbul.
- AnkaraThe capital of Turkey is the country's second-largest city and in many ways Ankara is favoured over Istanbul for a visit, boasting an impressive choice of tourist attractions. Ankara boasts thousands of years of rich history within its Citadel walls and features a plethora of striking architectural styles. The Old Town is called Ulus and is the main attraction for tourists, with its narrow lanes, restored ancient buildings and fabulous restaurants. Ankara also has a newer part, which is loaded with hotels and shops and features trendy eating streets. Must-see tourist attractions to look out for include the fine Ataturk Mausoleum, the ancient Roman Baths, and the Temple of Augustus and Rome. Meanwhile, Genclik Parki is perfect for those with kids, with its artificial lake and children's funfair.
- CappadociaCappadocia is a strange and wonderful region in Central Anatolia in Turkey that dates back to the 2000 BC. It is famous for its out-of-the world desert landscape, rock formations, and caves, which were formed by thousands of years of erosion. There are so many things to explore here, and the caves offer endless opportunities to see remains of the cultures, now long gone, that had inhabited the surrounding regions. The foremost are the underground cities of Kaymakla, Derinkuyu, Ozkonak and Mazakoy. You should also check out the pottery town of Avanos.
- KonyaKonya is a pretty big city of Turkey. It is more appealing to families and people seeking for religion tourism. There are a lot of spiritual attractions and figures like Mevlana (Whirling Dervishes). But there are still bars and night clubs you can enjoy as a tourist. Konyas nightlife districts are limited. Zafer meydani (zafer square) is a famous one where you can find bars and meyhanes (turkish style bar, tavern). Cafe Zeugma is also at Zafer meydani. Konyas nightlife is more for families, like restaurants. Kuleste restaurant is one of them, it has 360 degrees Konya view, in Nalcaci district. In Meram area, there is a cafe called Somine Cafe (somine in turkish). There you can find hookah (sheesah or nargile), live music and good food. In Bosna Hersek county (near Selcuk University Campus) there is a cafe called Black Garden. You can find sheesah and live music there as well. Most university students hang out there with groups of girls and guys. Clube is a Rock Bar and Cafe if you are into Rock music. It is located at Ihsaniye district.
- PamukkalePamukkale, situated near Kusadasi in Aegean Turkey, is a wonder of nature that is quite unique in the world, and is a very popular attraction for the locals. Created by ancient tectonic activity, the region has a landscape that is white with calcium carbonate, where beautiful natural springs arise in pools that have been used as spas since the 2nd century BC. They are also petrified waterfalls here. The land has to be seen to be believed, and has been inhabited since ancient times, with the ancient city of Hierapolis still visible in the hills., The city's Roman theatre should not be missed, as well as ruins of nearby Laodikya and Aphrodisias. Other nearby sites include: Karahyi - a red spring, the Kaklik caves.
- KusadasiKusadasi is a beautiful coastal town located on the Aegean Coast of Turkey. Facing a bay in the Aegean Sea, with the peninsula of Guvercin Ada jutting out into the sea at one end, and the blue mountain of Kaz Dagi in the background, Kusadasi has become a very popular destination for tourists from around the world. Visitors can check out the many historical sites like Didyma, Priene, and Miletos, or chill on any one of the pristine beaches, such as City, Pigeon Island, Yilanciburnu, Ladies, Kustur, and Tusan Beach.
- CanakkaleCanakkale is seaport in the Marmara region of Turkey, on the southern coast. Like Istanbul, it has territory in Europe and Asia both. The town is most famous as the nearest major town to the ancient city of Troy, so much so that the wooden Trojan horse from the 2004 movie Troy is exhibited here on the seafront. Canakkale used to be an Ottoman fortress called Kale-i Sultaniye or Fortress of the Sultan. Things to do here include visiting the Archaeological Museum, the Canakkale Monument in Martyrdom, and of course, visiting the archaeological site of Troy.
Highlights of Turkey Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Return Economy Class Group Airfare with Airport Taxes.
- Domestic flight
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation on Twin / Triple Sharing Basis in 4 Star Hotel at Istanbul.
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation on Twin / Triple Sharing Basis in 4 Star Hotel at Kusadasi.
- 1 Night Hotel Accommodation on Twin / Triple Sharing Basis in 4 Star Hotel at Pamukkale.
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation on Twin / Triple Sharing Basis in 4 Star Hotel at Antalya.
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation on Twin / Triple Sharing Basis in 4 Star Hotel at Cappadocia.
- 9 Breakfast, 6 Lunch & 7 Dinner.
- Guided Istanbul city tour
- Guided Istanbul Bosphorus Cruise
- Guided Ephesus tour
- Guided Sirince village tour and wine tasting
- Guided Pamukkale tour
- Guided Antalya Old City tour with waterfalls
- Guided Konya tour
- Guided Cappadocia Tour with Underground City and Goreme Open Air Museum
- All entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary
- Visa Charges.
- Professional Tour Escort of Wonder Earth Tour or Local Representative.
Highlights of Turkey Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- GST extra applicable on all above Rates.
- Tips @ 2 Euro Per Person Per Day.
- Optional Sight Seeing.
- Personal Expenses such as Drinks, Mineral Water, Laundry Charges, Telephone Calls, Porterage Charges etc.
- Anything not Specifically mentioned in Tour Cost Includes.
Highlights of Turkey Tour Package Notes
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Tour Cost based on group of 25 Adult Passengers.
- Other Terms / Condition as per Important Information.
- Rates are subject to changes without prior Notice.
- Lunch , Dinner ,Mediclaim & Wonder Earth Tour Tour Escort will only be provided if group size is more than 25.
Day - 1 India - Istanbul
Assemble at International Airport to board your Flight for Istanbul. Meet at the airport Transfer to your hotel. You will be given your room key and the rest of the day is yours to explore Istanbul. Evening enjoy Dinner. Overnight in Istanbul.(D)
Day - 2 Istanbul
We depart from the hotel at 08:30am for the Istanbul City Tour. "TOPKAPI PALACE" The great palace of the Ottoman sultans from the 15th to the 19th centuries. The palace houses an exquisite collection of crystal, silver, and Chinese porcelain. Robes worn by the sultans and their families, the famous jewels of the Imperial Treasury, miniatures, and the Holy Mantle; enshrining relics of the Prophet Mohammed. Next on the list is the "SULTANAHMET IMPERIAL MOSQUE" Across from St. Sophia built in the 16th century by the architect Mehmet, is known as the "BLUE MOSQUE" because of its magnificent interior decoration of blue Iznik tiles. Outside the Blue Mosque we find the "HIPPODROME". The Ancient Hippodrome was the scene of chariot races and entertainment. The Hippodrome comprises of three monuments; the Obelisk of Theodosius, the bronze Serpentine Column and the Column of Constantine. After a short enjoyable lunch break we head to the Grand Spice Bazaar for shopping. After the shopping tour come back to Hotel. Dinner at the Restaurant. Overnight in Istanbul.. (B,L,D)
Day - 3 Istanbul to Kusadasi
After breakfast depart for Bosphorus Cruise tour. Enjoy a magical Istanbul Bosphorus Cruise and Spice Market Tour starting at 08:30. Enjoy the array of sites you can see from the boat including: SPICE BAZAAR (Egyptian Bazaar). BOSPHORUS BY BOAT a traditional excursion by boat along the waterway separating Europe and Asia. Lunch break at the Turkish restaurant. After the lunch depart for Istanbul Ataturk airport for domestic flight to Izmir. Transfer from airport and check in to your hotel in Kusadasi. Dinner and overnight in Kusadasi.(B,L,D)
Day - 4 Kusadasi - Ephesus Tour - Turkish Village Sirince
Early Morning Depart from hotel fully guided tour of Ephesus, one of the best preserved ancient sites in the world en-route, visiting the Temple of Artemis, Curetes street, famous Roman baths, Celsus Library and Grand theatre. Lunch break around 13:00pm. After the lunch, we will visit a place which continues to perform one of the oldest arts of Turkey; a carpet weaving centre. After Lunch we will do a Turkish Village Tour. Sirince's construction style today belongs to Anatolian Greeks. The houses on the slope are all Original with their white paints. Sirince Village also has a fantastic reputation for making some of the best wines in Turkey - especially fruit wines. We will visit the vineyards and it is time to learn how to make fruit wine with Turkish wine makers. In the evening you will be tested about your knowledge of making fruit wine. On the way we will visit one of the famous leather production centers of the region, where you will have the opportunity to get a good factory rate. On this guided tour, you will avoid the constant nagging and sometimes bullying that is well known in the markets of Turkey. Enabling you to enjoy the shopping experience whilst gaining the knowledge of the ancient craftsmen Overnight in Kusadasi . (B,L,D)
Day - 5 Kusadasi - Pamukkale
We will check at the hotel around 12.00 and we have a lunch break until 13.30. Afterwards we shall visit the calcium terraces of Pamukkale (cotton castle) and the ruins of Hierapolis, then walk around this natural phenomenon and have the option of lying in the waters of the natural springs. Overnight in Pamukkale. (B)
Day - 6 Pamukkale to Antalya
After breakfast, at 10:00m we depart for Antalya. After 2 hour we will have coffee break, After coffee break then continue to Antalya. Overnight in Antalya (B,L,D)
Day - 7 Antalya
After breakfast at 08:30 am drive to Antalya old City ( Kaleiçi ) Marina, Clock Tower, Hadrian's Gate, Broken Minaret, Hıdırlık Tower: Kaleici is a small historic part of Antalyas modern city, also known as the Old City of Antalya. In history it was once the sprawling modern Roman town, then the Byzantine Empire, then Seljuks, and finally the Ottoman Turkish town. The Hadrian's Gate (or Hadrianus Gate or The Three Gates is a triumphal arch which was built in the name of the Roman emperor Hadrian. Antalya's broken wonder is the Broken Minaret of the Korkut Mosque, which itself was built originally as a Roman temple in the 2nd century AD, and thus did not have a minaret at all. Hıdırlık Tower is a landmark tower of tawny stone in Antalya, Turkey, where Kaleiçi meets Karaalioglu Park. It is believed to be built in Hellenistic era on a square plan and later turned into circular tower in 2nd century AD and was either used as a fortification or a lighthouse in the past. we have lunch than depart for Duden waterfalls. All the streams of the region aim at finding their way into the Mediterranean and they pour down the slopes of the Taurus, sometimes overland sometimes underground and reaching their destination, result in lovely waterfalls, of which there are more than twenty. Lunch at the Hotel. After tour come back to hotel and rest of day is yours..Overnight in Antalya. . (B,L,D)
Day - 8 Antalya - Konya - Cappadocia
After breakfast early in the morning at 08:00 drive to Konya. 2.5 hour later we have break for coffee and after some rest drive to Konya for lunch at 13:00pm and after the lunch visit the imposing green - tiled Mausoleum of Mevlana, the mystic founder of the Sufi sect (Whirling Dervishes). After the Konya Mevlana tour drive to Cappadocia. Arrival to Cappadocia around 18:30pm and check into your hotel. If you wish to join our optional activity of Ballooning for tomorrow, please contact with your guide and register because it will take place early the next morning. Overnight in Cappadocia.(B,L,D)
Day - 9 Cappadocia
You will be picked up approximately 09:30 We will drive you to Ozkonak Underground City, one of the best preserved Underground cities in Cappadocia. Than visit to Uchisar Castle, the highest point of Cappadocia. After Uchisar, you visit Goreme Open Air Museum, the Heart of Cappadocia. Goreme Open Air Museum is famous for frescoes dating to 10th century describing the life of Jesus Christ and monks. Next stop is Cavusin, which is an abandoned village with old cave Greek houses. After Cavusin you go to the restaurant in Avanos to have lunch. After lunch, you visit a pottery work shop, to see how to make potteries. Then you go Pasabagi where you can see three - headed fairy chimneys. After Pasabagi you visit another workshop to see Cappadocian handwoven carpets and kilims. Next stop is Devrent Valley, which is also called Imagination Valley, where you can see natural rock formations looking like animals. Then you head to a wine shop in Urgup for wine tasting. Last stop is Three Beauties, three beautiful fairy chimneys with their hats, which is the symbol of Cappadocia. This tour will end approximately at 18.00 and you will be returned back to your hotel. Overnight in Cappadocia. . (B,L,D)
Day - 10 Cappadocia to Istanbul - India
After breakfast transfer to the After breakfast you will have free time in Cappadocia. Today we depart for Cappadocia Airport for our domestic flight to Istanbul & Catch catch the Flight for India with Sweet memories of your Europe holidays with
Wonder Earth Tour. (B)
Highlights of Turkey Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 45 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or change date or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey a date change charges shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be bourne by the passengers only.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%