Khanvel Resort Silvassa 3* Tour Package
₹6999/ per person
- 2 Nights/ 3 Days
- Availability 3 Oct, 2020
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Khanvel Resort Silvassa 3* Tour Package Details
Sprawled across 15 acres, the resort welcomes guests to its 76 rooms and 20 cottages. It also offers ample opportunities of recreation with its many eating joints, like Madhuli, the family restaurant and Village Dhaba, set amidst cottages where guests can enjoy tandoor meals and hookahs. One can dine at the poolside at Moon and Stars or head out for a wild night at Junk Resto-Bar and discotheque. Enjoy a cool beverage at the sunken bar relaxing in the swimming pool, or forget all worries in the jacuzzi.
Khanvel Resort Silvassa 3* Tour Package Destination Details
- SilvassaLocated in the southern region of Gujarat and close to Vapi, Silvassa is the capital of the union territory Dadra and Nagar Haveli and is famous for its greenery, exotic resorts, industries and tax - free alcohol. Silvassa is a treat for adventure enthusiasts with several water parks based activities available to its visitors. It is also a paradise for those looking for handmade products. Kilvani Road is the main market in Silvassa where handmade products like Warli paintings and paper bags are sold. People who love to experiment with food have a wide range of options available to them at the restaurants in Silvassa, mainly focusing on the local Gujarati cuisine along with international cuisines including Italian, Chinese etc.With the hills of the Western Ghats and surrounding lush greenery, it is an ideal indulgence into the wild side for a tourist and its Portuguese heritage makes it famous amongst the history enthusiasts as well.
|Extra Person:||₹ 3,999.00|
|Single Supplement:||₹ 6,999.00|
|Child 5-12 yrs. (W/O Bed):||₹ 3,599.00|
Khanvel Resort Silvassa 3* Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- 2 Night Accommodation on Twin sharing basis.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
Khanvel Resort Silvassa 3* Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- Any Train Fare / Air Fare.
- Entry Fee at Sight Seeing Places, if any.
- Personal Expenses such as Cold Drinks, Laundry, Mineral Water, Phone Bills etc.
- Any other expense which is not specifically mentioned in cost Includes.
- Other Terms & Conditions as per Hotel.
Khanvel Resort Silvassa 3* Tour Package Notes
- Rates are subject to change(conditions apply)
Khanvel Resort Silvassa 3* Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Tourist can enroll His / Her / their name(s) for the tour by paying a deposit (non-refundable) of INR 1000/- per person For booking of any class in train and / or by air, additional difference amount is required. The difference should also be paid in advance. The balance amount should be paid 15 days prior to the date of departure. If the balance amount is not paid before 15 days, it will be deemed as cancelled and the deposit will not be refunded. We reserve the right to cancel the tour, alter the routes, carriers, time-tables, itinerary and accommodation without prior notice.
- Tourist travels at their own risk. Neither the Tour Organizer nor their representative of staff accepts any liabilities or responsibilities for any damage, loss, injury, accident, death etc.during the journey. Howsoever it might have caused.
- If due to any reason beyond our control like riots, accidents, flood, political unrest, bandh calls or any natural, or man made calamitiea, the tour program needs to be changed or extended, and then the additional expenditure for the same will be borne by the passengers. If any passenger has to leave the tour mid way due to any reason, then there shall be no refund for the remaining part of the tour and the expense for returning back shall also be borne by the passengers only.
- If due to any reason beyond out control, we need to cancel some site seeing places, there shall be no refund for the same. We reserve the right to change/alter the tour programs per circumstances.
- Passengers should bring only small baggage and and will carry his/her own luggage.
- Tour cost does nor includes Travel insurance. Passengers are advised to take suitable Travel Insurance.
- During the train journey, no arrangement for bath is available. During stay at Daramashala/Guest House, Common Toilet /Bath Room will be available and passengers will have to follow the rule & regulations of the respective Dharamshala/Guest House.
- Any disputes/claims subject to Surat jurisdiction.
- Timings mentioned in the itinerary for the Train/Bus Journey are approximate only. There may be frequent chances of delay in arrival/departure at destination due to various reasons.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- We are Travel Agent and Holiday Organizers only and act as an agent for clients on one side and the operator of the various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any Hotel & do not operate or control any Airlines, other services like transport services / guides, Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the Hotels, Airlines, Guide Services, Transport Services, opening of the sightseeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility & shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages etc. Caused by the act or default or management or employees of such independent contractors and also any consequences arising out of natural calamities, strikes, breakdown and facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in services of all concerned and for any act of omission or inconveniences caused in connection with the travel facility etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damage / claim / financial compensation and any liability in any form / in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or anyother events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%