Cyprus Dubai Tour Package
₹62199/ per person
Larnaca - Dubai
- 5 Nights/ 6 Days
- Availability 5 Jul, 2022
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Cyprus Dubai Tour Package Destination Details
- DubaiDubai has emerged as a leading international travel and tourism destination, offering visitors some interesting sightseeing opportunities. Be it archeological sites, historic landmarks, souks, museums, mosques, traditional houses, or beautiful islands, beaches, sand dunes and theme parks, there is something for everyone in Dubai. Dubai is also known for its centuries old souks, along with modern shopping malls offering exciting shopping experience to millions of its visitors every year.Among most popular sightseeing places in Dubai include the famous Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai Creek, Deira Gold Souk, Dubai Museum, Al Fahidi Fort, Burj Khalifa , Heritage and Diving Village, Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum House, Jumeirah Mosque to name a few. Culture lovers would appreciate a visit to Heritage Village and the Bastakiya Area, known for its fascinating century old architecture and the urban planning. Dubai Museum has a fine collection of life-size figures and galleries depicting Arab houses, mosques, date gardens, desert and marine life and is a must see on Dubai sightseeing tour.Other major sightseeing spots in Dubai include Bait Al Wakeel - the first office building in the emirate converted to a museum; Burj Nahar, one of the three watchtowers of the old city known for its beautiful gardens; Jumeirah Beach Park; and the beautiful Palm Island off Jumeirah Beach. The Um-al-Sheef Majlis Ghorfut, the summer resort of the late ruler of Dubai with its amazing traditional irrigation system; and Heritage and Diving Villages where potters and weavers display crafts are other must see attractions in Dubai. In addition, there are several interesting sightseeing spots near Dubai, including the city of Al Ain, known for its Museum and the Old Palace; Al Hajar Mountains on the East Coast; and Hatta Village, a 200-year-old fortress village located 115 km southeast of Dubai.
- CyprusSunny Cyprus is the birthplace of beauty and love. Located in the South East of Europe, it is the third largest island in the Mediterranean. Cyprus is worthily one of the most popular tourist destinations with sunny weather all year round, with one of the oldest civilisations in the Mediterranean with 10,000 years valuable ancient history, amazing natural beauty with rare flora and fauna, stunning coastline with golden sandy beaches and clear blue waters. In Cyprus are some of the finest hotel resorts and holiday accommodation with impeccable service, fine restaurants, clubs and pubs. Everything the discerning visitor wants is catered for: spas, golf, cruising, water sports, walking and cycling activities, horse riding, diving, sailing, fishing, organised excursions to archaeological sites, wine tours, even extreme sports.
- LarnacaThird largest city and home of the island’s largest airport
Ancient city kingdom of Kition
Hub for exploring Cyprus’ eastern coastline
On the edge of Larnaca Bay the palm-lined seafront of Larnaca town bustles with cafes, tavernas, shops and bars. Historic charm is lent to the scene by its fortress castle, now used as the town’s summer cultural centre. Larnaca is an excellent base from which to get to know the central and eastern section of Cyprus, its proximity to the International Airport and a number of luxury hotels that have been developed along its beautiful sandy beaches make this a popular holiday choice.Much smaller than Nicosia or Limassol, Larnaca has a population of 150,000 and has managed to retain a relaxed, leisurely atmosphere. Its main shopping area is Zenon Kitieos Street, a typically busy road of small shops, with a wonderfully colourful fruit and vegetable market at the far end.Larnaca was originally known as Kition. The town’s heyday was as an ancient city kingdom established by the Mycenean Greeks in the 13th century BC, when it enjoyed the dual position of rich sea port and major centre of the copper trade. Remains of that period excavated in recent years can be seen in its Cyclopean walls and a complex of Mycenean temples at the ancient Kition site.Birthplace of the stoic philosopher Zeno, Larnaca was also the second home of St. Lazarus, who arrived there after his resurrection and later became its first Bishop. The Church of St Lazarus standing in the centre of the town is well worth a visit. The tomb of St Lazarus, who is still the patron saint of Larnaca, is under the sanctuary.Main City HighlightsSt Lazarus ChurchDiving wreck of ZenobiaFinikoudes promenade and Larnaca MarinaHala Sultan Tekke and Larnaca salt lakeLefkara VillageChirokoitia Neolithic settlementAncient Kition,Angeloktistos churchPierides museum
Flamingo Beach Hotel152. Piale Pasha Avenue Larnaca
Stop at Flamingo Beach Hotel to discover the wonders of Larnaca. The property features a wide range of facilities to make your stay a pleasant experience. To be found at the hotel are free Wi-Fi in all rooms, convenience store, daily housekeeping, fax machine, photocopying. Guestrooms are designed to provide an optimal level of comfort with welcoming decor and some offering convenient amenities like carpeting, separate living room, air conditioning, heating, desk. Recuperate from a full day of sightseeing in the comfort of your room or take advantage of the hotel's recreational facilities, including canoe, hiking trails, wind surfing, fitness center, outdoor pool. Flamingo Beach Hotel is an excellent choice from which to explore Larnaca or to simply relax and rejuvenate.
Ramada by Wyndham JumeirahAl Mina Road Dubai
Stop at Ramada Jumeirah Hotel to discover the wonders of Dubai. Both business travelers and tourists can enjoy the hotel's facilities and services. 24-hour room service, free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour security, daily housekeeping, 24-hour front desk are there for guest's enjoyment. Guestrooms are fitted with all the amenities you need for a good night's sleep. In some of the rooms, guests can find television LCD/plasma screen, mirror, separate living room, internet access – wireless (complimentary), non smoking rooms. The hotel's peaceful atmosphere extends to its recreational facilities which include hot tub, fitness center, sauna, outdoor pool, spa. Friendly staff, great facilities and close proximity to all that Dubai has to offer are three great reasons you should stay at Ramada Jumeirah Hotel.
Day 1 Larnaca
Arrival at Larnaca Airport, meet and transfer to Hotel in Larnaca for overnight stay.
Day 2 Larnaca
Breakfast at Hotel Depart for Nicosia the capital of Cyprus to visit Archbishop Makarios III Foundation Art Galleries follow by The Byzantine Museum, within the walled city of Lefkosia (Nicosia). Free time for Lunch and shopping and by 17.00 hours depart for Larnaca for overnight stay.
Day 3 Larnaca
Breakfast at Hotel Half Day Tour in Larnaca where you can visit The Byzantine Museum at the church of Agios Lazaros, Larnaka District Archaeological Museum houses a large collection of archaeological finds from the whole district of Larnaka, including the ancient city-kingdom of Kition, and the main Neolithic settlements of Choirokitia and Tenta - Kalavasos. Return to Hotel by lunch time. Evening Free for Leisure. Overnight Stay at Larnaca Hotel
Day 4 Larnaca - Dubai
After Breakfast , Depart for Larnaca Airport to Catch your flight for Dubai. Arrive Dubai ,Transfer to Hotel.Over Night Stay at Dubai Hotel
Day 5 Dubai
Today we will take you on a Dubai City Tour of 3 to 4 hours. It will give you good vibes of the Land of Gold with a diversity of some historical places followed by the sky scrapers of modern Dubai. Get an idea of the fastest Economical development in the desert country. Take a light lunch by own as we are going to explore thrilling desert safari in afternoon an experience of life time in the comfortable land cruisers. Desert safari includes desert dunes ride, Sunset view and lot more camp activities followed by the opportunity to dance with belly dancer and full fledge dinner at the desert camp. (B, D)
Day 6 Dubai - Departure
After breakfast morning free for last minute shopping. Check out at 12 noon from Hotel and transfer to the Airport to board your Flight back home. Do not forget to keep some funds for Dubai duty free shopping back home to share the experience with family and friends. (B)
|Extra Person:||₹ 62,800.00|
|Single Supplement:||₹ 47,100.00|
|Child 2-9 yrs. (W/O Bed):||₹ 52,988.00|
Cyprus Dubai Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- 3 Nights accommodation in Larnaca at hotel Flamingo beach resort or similar including breakfast.
- Private round trip transfers from airport - hotel - Airport with private air conditioned taxi.
- Half Day Nicosia City Tour on SIC
- Half Day Tour in Larnaca on SIC
- 2 Nights accommodation in Dubai at hotel Ramada or similar including breakfast.
- Dubai Airport - Hotel - Air port transfers.
- Half Day City Tour of Dubai.
- Desert safari with BBQ Dinner.
Cyprus Dubai Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- 5% GST extra as applicable on all above Rates.
- Applicable Dubai visa.
- Optional Sight Seeing.
- Personal Expenses such as Drinks, Mineral Water, Tips, Laundry Charges, Telephone Calls, Porterage Charges etc.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in "Tour Cost Includes".
Cyprus Dubai Tour Package Notes
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Other Terms / Condition as per our website.
- Above Rates are Valid till 30th Sep 2021.
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Rates are subject to availability of Hotels .
- Pan Card is compulsory for all International Adult traveller
Cyprus Dubai Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Above Tour cost based on 1 USD = 78.5 INR** as per Today i.e. Saturday, June 25, 2022
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 30 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey date change charges Rs. 2000/- per pax per change shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- All the passengers will have to carry foreign currency of minimum USD 500 per person.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%