Turkey Dubai Tour Package
₹49999/ per person
- 5 Nights/ 6 Days
- Availability 30 Oct, 2020
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Turkey Dubai Tour Package Destination Details
- DubaiDubai has emerged as a leading international travel and tourism destination, offering visitors some interesting sightseeing opportunities. Be it archeological sites, historic landmarks, souks, museums, mosques, traditional houses, or beautiful islands, beaches, sand dunes and theme parks, there is something for everyone in Dubai. Dubai is also known for its centuries old souks, along with modern shopping malls offering exciting shopping experience to millions of its visitors every year.Among most popular sightseeing places in Dubai include the famous Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai Creek, Deira Gold Souk, Dubai Museum, Al Fahidi Fort, Burj Khalifa , Heritage and Diving Village, Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum House, Jumeirah Mosque to name a few. Culture lovers would appreciate a visit to Heritage Village and the Bastakiya Area, known for its fascinating century old architecture and the urban planning. Dubai Museum has a fine collection of life-size figures and galleries depicting Arab houses, mosques, date gardens, desert and marine life and is a must see on Dubai sightseeing tour.Other major sightseeing spots in Dubai include Bait Al Wakeel - the first office building in the emirate converted to a museum; Burj Nahar, one of the three watchtowers of the old city known for its beautiful gardens; Jumeirah Beach Park; and the beautiful Palm Island off Jumeirah Beach. The Um-al-Sheef Majlis Ghorfut, the summer resort of the late ruler of Dubai with its amazing traditional irrigation system; and Heritage and Diving Villages where potters and weavers display crafts are other must see attractions in Dubai. In addition, there are several interesting sightseeing spots near Dubai, including the city of Al Ain, known for its Museum and the Old Palace; Al Hajar Mountains on the East Coast; and Hatta Village, a 200-year-old fortress village located 115 km southeast of Dubai.
- TurkeyTurkey is officially called the Republic of Turkey is a Eurasian country that stretches across the Anatolian peninsula in western Asia and Thrace in the Balkan region of south-eastern Europe. In this collection you will find places that should definitely visit if you come to Turkey. Ephesus. It was originally an ancient Greek city, and then the main Roman city located on the west coast of Asia Minor, near the modern Selcuk, Izmir province of Turkey. It was one of twelve cities belonging to the so-called Ionian League during the classical Greek era. In Roman times, Ephesus remained for many years, the second largest city of the Roman Empire, which was preceded immediately Rome, the capital of the empire. Ephesus boasted in the 1st century BC, the population of more than 250 000 people, which also made him the econd largest city in the world. Today, the ruins of Ephesus are a major tourist attraction, especially for travelers who went on a cruise in the Mediterranean.
- IstanbulIstanbul's most prominent attractions are of the architectural variety, a selection of formidable and historical structures that make sightseeing in Istanbul educational as well as visually rewarding. Sightseeing in Istanbul offers attractions such as the Hagia Sophia, a huge museum and former cathedral, that is adorned with stunning mosaics. Another iconic Istanbul attraction is the Blue Mosque, with its graceful minarets and tiered domes. The 1st century Sunken Palace is supported by hundreds of underground columns, an essential Istanbul landmark. While sightseeing in Istanbul, Galata Tower offers visitors a 360º panoramic view of the old town. Nearby, the 5th century Land Walls stand testament to the city's resistance of its 1453 conquest by the Ottoman Empire. The Covered Bazaar, or Kapali Çarsi, is the oldest and biggest enclosed bazaar in the world, a must-see while in Istanbul.
|Extra Person:||₹ 57,350.00|
|Single Supplement:||₹ 28,712.00|
|Child 2-11 yrs. (with Bed...:||₹ 42,920.00|
|Child 2-9 yrs. (W/O Bed):||₹ 34,410.00|
|Infant (Under 2 yrs.):||₹ 14,356.00|
Turkey Dubai Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- 03 Nights accommodation in Istanbul at 04star hotel in Newcity/Taksim area including breakfast & taxes
- Applicable Airport Hotel Airport transfers in Istanbul (applicable for IST airport; Ataturk airport only)
- Full day Asia & Bosphorus tour for a duration of 09Hours: including Transportation, cruise on the Bosphorus, visit to Beylerbeyi Palace and Camlica Hill and lunch
- Full day Bursa tour for a duration of 14Hours: including transportation and ferry crossing, two course lunch
- 02 Nights accommodation in Dubai at hotel Ramada or similar including breakfast and taxes
- Dubai Airport Hotel - Airport transfers on SIC.
- Half day city Tour of Dubai.
- Desert safari with BBQ dinner.
Turkey Dubai Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- Service Tax extra as applicable on all above Rates.
- Economy Class Return Airfare with Taxes.
- Applicable Dubai visa.
- Optional Sight Seeing.
- Personal Expenses such as Drinks, Mineral Water, Tips, Laundry Charges, Telephone Calls, Porterage Charges etc.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in "Tour Cost Includes".
Turkey Dubai Tour Package Notes
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Other Terms / Condition applicable.
- Above Rates are Valid till 15th Oct 2020.
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Rates are subject to availability of Hotels .
Turkey Dubai Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Above Tour cost based on 1 USD = 74 INR** as per Today i.e. Tuesday, October 20, 2020
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 30 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey date change charges Rs. 2000/- per pax per change shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- All the passengers will have to carry foreign currency of minimum USD 500 per person.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%