HongKong Shenzhen Macau Tour Package
₹79999/ per person
Hong Kong - Shenzhen - Macau
- 7 Nights/ 8 Days
- Availability 7 Jun, 2023
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a approx full refund, excluding service fees.
HongKong Shenzhen Macau Tour Package Destination Details
- Hong KongHong Kong one of the world's most sophisticated cities, offers a cultural diversity and natural beauty second to none. Major tourism magnets include Victoria Peak, ''the back of the dragon'', the most famous attraction in the City - at Peak tower, the terraces offer spectacular views of the skyline and Victoria Harbor; Ocean Park's marine life, bird aviary and butterfly house; numerous hiking and walking paths; Stanley, and the stunning Tin Hau Temple; the beach at Repulse Bay, and of course the shopping (it's all about the shopping) in Kowloon's ''Golden Mile.''
- ShenzhenShenzhen, also hailed as “Peng City”, is one of the wealthiest, yet youngest cities in China. However, it is also one of China’s top tourist destinations, attracting millions of travelers every year. With pleasant seashore and well-preserved forests, the City of Shenzhen earns the excellent reputation of being an “International Garden City”. Theme parks are a highlight, ranging from folk culture parks to retired Aircraft carrier parks. The most popular ones include Splendid China, Happy Valley, China Folk Culture Villages Shenzhen, Overseas Chinese Town, and Window to the World.
- MacauMacau’s unique attractions, world heritage, and fascinating museums add an irreplaceable dimension to a vibrant coastal city renowned as one of the finest holiday getaways in the region. The inscription of Macau’s historic center on UNESCO’s World Heritage List in 2005 internationally affirmed the importance of nearly five centuries of cultural and architectural exchange between Portugal and China. Locations like Plaza Senado, the Ruins of St. Paul’s, and the picturesque villages of Taipa and Coloane remind visitors that the port of Macau has long been a triumph of human cooperation and unity. From the ancient temples, fortresses, and churches to peaceful beaches and hilltop hikes to modern-day monuments like the Macau Tower, there are many attractions to see in Macau.
Day - 1 Mumbai - Hong Kong
Assemble at Mumbai International Airport 3 hrs prior to the departure of the Flight for Hong Kong. Arrive Hong Kong & transfer to the hotel. Rest of the day free on your own. Dinner & overnight at Hong Kong. (D)
Day - 2 Hong Kong
After breakfast proceed to half day Hong Kong Island Tour which includes Mid-level of Victoria Peak, Aberdeen Fishing Village - sampan ride is optional, Repulse Bay, Jewellery Factory and Factory Outlet. Dinner & overnight at Hong Kong. (B, D)
Day - 3 Hong Kong
After breakfast proceed to Disney Land for full day enjoyment. Dinner & overnight at Hong Kong. (B, D)
Day - 4 Hong Kong - Shenzhen
After buffet breakfast at hotel coffee shop, morning depart for Shenzhen by train or coach. Arrive Shenzhen, full day Shenzhen City Tour which includes Mr. Deng Xiao Pine Bronzer Status, the Museum of Mineral, local free market & Window of the world. After tour, transfer to the Hotel for check in. Dinner & overnight at Shenzhen. (B, D)
Day - 5 Shenzhen
After breakfast full day free for personal activities. Overnight in Shenzhen. (B, D)
Day - 6 Shenzhen - Macau
After breakfast at Hotel, morning transfer to Macau by ferry or coach. Reach Macau & transfer to the Hotel. Evening free for personal activities. Overnight in Macau. (B, D)
Day - 7 Macau
After breakfast proceed for Macau City Tour here you will be shown the charm of the Chinese & Portuguese heritages embraced in arrays of modernized architecture also see the statue of Kun Lam which preside over the Macau waterfront & many more. Enjoy Dinner at Indian restaurant. Overnight in Macau. (B, D)
Day - 8 Macau - Hong Kong - Mumbai
After breakfast proceed to Hong Kong. Later transfer to Hong Kong Airport to catch your Flight for Mumbai. Arrive Mumbai with sweet memories of your holidays with
Wonder Earth Tour… (B)
HongKong Shenzhen Macau Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Return Economy Class Group Airfare. (Ex. Mumbai).
- 3 Nights Hotel Accommodation on Twin / Triple Sharing Basis in 8 Degree Harbour Plaza Or Similar 4 Star Hotel at Hong Kong.
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation on Twin / Triple Sharing Basis in Hotel Macau Regency Or Similar 4 Star Hotel at Macau.
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation on Twin / Triple Sharing Basis in Hotel Century Plaza Or Similar 4 Star Hotel at Shenzhen.
- 7 Breakfast & 7 Dinner.
- Hong Kong: City Tour, Victoria Peak, Aberdeen Fishing Village, Repulse Bay, Jewellery Factory and Factory Outlet Madame Tussaud Wax Museum, Disneyland Excursion with Disney Entrance Ticket.
- Shenzhen: City Tour, Local Free Market & Window of The World.
- Macau: City Tour, The Museum of Mineral, The Statue of Kun Lam, Venetian Macau.
- Macau Ferry Transfers with Return Ferry Tickets.
- Macau Ferry - Hotel - Macau Ferry Transfers.
- All Transfers & Sightseeing on Private Basis by A/c. Vehicle.
- Shenzhen Visa Charges
- Professional Tour Escort of Wonder Earth Tour or Local Representative.
HongKong Shenzhen Macau Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- GST as extra applicable on all above Rates.
- Personal expenses such as Cold Drinks, Phone calls, Porterage charges etc.
- If China Visa Needed for Shenzhen , Visa Charges Extra applicable .
- Any other expenses which is specifically not mentioned in “TOUR COST INCLUDES”
HongKong Shenzhen Macau Tour Package Notes
- Rates are subject to change without prior Notice.
- High Season Surcharge will be Applicable on specific dates.
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Tour Cost based on group of 20 Adult Passengers.
- If group size less than 20 pax then additional charge of 75 USD per person levied upto minimum 15 pax.
- Dinner, Mediclaim & Wonder Earth Tour Tour Escort will only be provided if group size is more than 20 pax.
- Please read the Terms Condition & Cancellation Policy before Booking.
- Pan Card is compulsory for all International Adult traveller
HongKong Shenzhen Macau Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 45 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or change date or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey a date change charges shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be bourne by the passengers only.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%