Malaysia Singapore Cruise Tour Package
₹114999/ per person
Malaysia - Singapore
- 8 Nights/ 9 Days
- Availability 5 Mar, 2024
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a approx full refund, excluding service fees.
Malaysia Singapore Cruise Tour Package Destination Details
- MalaysiaMalaysia has its fair share of exciting theme parks and rides. Water-themed parks hold the most attraction for friends and families who want to cool down in Malaysia's hot tropical climate. On the other hand, there are also highland theme parks where the whole family can enjoy rides in cool, crisp Mountain Air.
- Genting Highlands Genting Highlands are Malaysia’s famous tourist destinations and summer resorts. It is located at the eastern slope of the middle section of Main Range, about 50 kilometers northeast of Kuala Lumpur. The architectural complex is located on the 1772-meter-high Mt. Ulu Kali and is the largest highland summer resort in Southeast Asia. Its casino is the only legal casino in all over Malaysia. Usually, it opens from 10 am to 4 am of the next morning, but on weekends it opens all day for 24 hours. On the entrance gate of the casino, there is a notice showing messages from sultans of Selangor State and Pahang State, which informs Muslims that they are not allowed to enter, and even if they enter, they are not allowed to gamble. At the theme parks, there are exciting entertainment programs, such as Flying Coaster, Genting Sky Venture, Haunted House and Space Shot. On the top of the mountain, there is a 4-acre artificial lake, the train available for children, golf courses and heated swimming pools around the lakes. Besides, boating on the streams is also an exciting experience.
- Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur is a melting pot of interesting attractions and plenty to see. Dominated by the Petronas Twin Towers the city has a mix of old and new. Visit the interactive Science Museum at Petrosains and spend time in the Petronas Art Gallery and Aquarium. The KL Tower is an instantly recognizable symbol in the City and why not walks along the trails in the Bukit Nanas Nature Reserve in the city centre. In Chinatown enjoy the many stalls and market atmosphere, and take time to visit a temple or two. Perhaps the Chan See Shu Yuen Temple or Kuan ti Temple. Families will enjoy the Sunway Lagoon Theme Park with water rides and a world of adventure. The Lost World of Tambum is another theme park near Kuala Lumpur. At the Jamek Mosque see the oldest place of worship in Kuala Lumpur. The Butterfly Park in the Lake Gardens in Kuala Lumpur is a beautiful attraction whilst the Sultan Abdul Samad Building is one of the historic landmarks in the City.
- SingaporeLooking for fun and entertainment in Singapore's concrete jungle? Singapore, though known as a business hub, offers lots of entertainment centers! All for you to enjoy your stay! For Arts and Entertainment in Singapore, you can visit the National Museum, Singapore Arts Museum and Singapore Science Museum. Other famous tourist attractions include the Sultan Mosque, Sentosa Island with Underwater Walk, One Way Cable Car Ride, Dolphin Lagoon, Song of the Sea, Singapore Flyer, Universal Studio, Singapore Zoological Gardens, Night Safari and Jurong BirdPark. These Singapore tourist attractions all offer fun, excitement and entertainment. You can also learn and gain new knowledge about art, culture and nature!
Resorts World Genting - First World HotelGenting Highlands Resort Genting Highlands
Resorts World Genting - First World Hotel is a popular choice amongst travelers in Genting Highlands, whether exploring or just passing through. The hotel offers a high standard of service and amenities to suit the individual needs of all travelers. Take advantage of the hotel's casino, 24-hour front desk, express check-in/check-out, luggage storage, car park. Guestrooms are fitted with all the amenities you need for a good night's sleep. In some of the rooms, guests can find television LCD/plasma screen, slippers, sofa, towels, desk. Take a break from a long day and make use of fitness center. Convenience and comfort makes Resorts World Genting - First World Hotel the perfect choice for your stay in Genting Highlands.
Grand Continental Kuala Lumpur HotelJalan Belia/ Jalan Raja Laut Kuala Lumpur
The 3-star Grand Continental Kuala Lumpur Hotel offers comfort and convenience whether you're on business or holiday in Kuala Lumpur. Both business travelers and tourists can enjoy the hotel's facilities and services. 24-hour room service, free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour security, daily housekeeping, private check in/check out are on the list of things guests can enjoy. Television LCD/plasma screen, bathroom phone, carpeting, clothes rack, complimentary instant coffee can be found in selected guestrooms. To enhance guests' stay, the hotel offers recreational facilities such as fitness center, outdoor pool. Friendly staff, great facilities and close proximity to all that Kuala Lumpur has to offer are three great reasons you should stay at Grand Continental Kuala Lumpur Hotel.
Aqueen Heritage Hotel Little India22 Belilios Lane Singapore
Set in a prime location of Singapore, Aqueen Heritage Hotel Little India puts everything the city has to offer just outside your doorstep. Offering a variety of facilities and services, the property provides all you need for a good night's sleep. Facilities like free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour security, 24-hour front desk, Wi-Fi in public areas, safety deposit boxes are readily available for you to enjoy. Each guestroom is elegantly furnished and equipped with handy amenities. The property offers various recreational opportunities. For reliable service and professional staff, Aqueen Heritage Hotel Little India caters to your needs.
Day - 1 India - Kuala Lumpur - Genting Highlands
Board your flight for Kuala Lumpur. Arrive Kuala Lumpur of drive straight to Genting highlands. Later enjoy Cable Car Ride all the way up to Genting Highland 6000 feet above sea level. Arrive Genting & transfer to the hotel. Day free at indoor theme Park (on your own). Overnight at the Genting Highlands.
Day - 2 Genting Highlands
Early morning after breakfast full day enjoy Outdoor Theme Park, overnight at Genting Highlands. (B)
Day - 3 Genting Highlands - Kuala Lumpur
After breakfast proceed for Kuala Lumpur, en route visit Batu Caves and enjoy city tour including watch factory, Chocolate Factory, The independence Square & the photo points like National Monument, Kings Palace and The Patrons Twin Towers also by pass china town Arrive Kuala Lumpur and transfer to the hotel. Overnight at Kuala Lumpur (B)
Day - 4 Kuala Lumpur - Singapore
After breakfast proceed for Singapore by coach. Arrive Singapore and transfer to the hotel, check into the hotel. Day free for Leisure. Overnight at Singapore. (B)
Day - 5 Singapore
After early breakfast proceed for a Panoramic City Tour, Later depart for Sentosa. Overnight at Singapore. (B)
Day - 6 Singapore - India
After breakfast proceed to Singapore Airport to board the Flight for Return Journey with sweet memories of your holidays with
Wonder Earth Tour. (B)
Malaysia Singapore Cruise Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Return Airfare Ex. Mumbai
- 01 Night Stay-3 star Hotel at Genting
- 02 Nights Stay-3 star Hotel at Kuala Lumpur.
- 03 Nights Stay -3 star Hotel at Singapore.
- 02 Nights Stay in Inside Stateroom of Genting Dream Cruise ( WED ) Ex. Singapore
- 06 Breakfast & 06 Indian Dinner
- All Meals During Cruise Stay
- Genting ;- outdoor theme park , One Way Cable Car Ride
- Kuala Lumpur City Tour, Putra Jaya, KL Tower Visit Inside, Twin Tower Photo Stopping Point, ,
- Singapore:City Tour, NIght Safari, Full Day Universal Studio
- Sentosa Island, One Way Cable Car Ride, Sea Aquarium, Wings of Time,
- Singapore & Malaysia Tourist Visa Charges
Malaysia Singapore Cruise Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- TCS extra as applicable on all above Rates.
- Cruise Gratuities (applicable to 2 yrs and above): SGD21 per person per night
- Cost of Antigen Rapid Test OR RT-PCR TEST
- Personal expenses such as mineral water, tips, laundry charges, telephone charges etc.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in "Tour Cost Includes".
Malaysia Singapore Cruise Tour Package Notes
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Other Terms / Condition as per Wonder Earth Tour booking form.
- Above Rates are Valid from 20th Mar 2023 till 30th JUN 2023.
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Rates are subject to availability of Hotels // Flight // Cruise .
Malaysia Singapore Cruise Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Above Tour cost based on 1 USD = 84.25 INR** as per Today i.e. Saturday, March 2, 2024
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 30 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey date change charges Rs. 2000/- per pax per change shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- All the passengers will have to carry foreign currency of minimum USD 500 per person.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%