ROYAL RAJASTHAN Tour Package
₹13900/ per person
UDAIPUR - RANTHAMBHOR - JAIPUR - JAISALMER - JODHPUR
- 9 Nights/ 10 Days
- Availability 4 Oct, 2021
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
ROYAL RAJASTHAN Tour Package Destination Details
- UdaipurOften referred to as the 'Venice of the East', the city of lakes Udaipur is located around azure water lakes and is hemmed in by lush green hills of Aravallis. The famous Lake Palace, located in the middle of Lake Pichola is one of the most beautiful sights of Udaipur. It is also home to Jaisamand Lake, claimed to be the second largest man-made sweet water lake in Asia. The beautiful City Palace and Sajjangarh (Monsoon Palace) add to the architectural beauty and grandeur of the city. The city is also known for its profusion of zinc and marble. Solar observatory in Lake Fateh Sagar is the only observatory in India located on an island and has been made on the pattern of Big Bear Lake in Southern California. The ten-day Shilpgram Festival which starts from 21 Dec to 30 Dec pulls in a large number of people interested in arts and crafts.Udaipur was founded in 1553 by Maharana Udai Singh II as the new capital of Mewar Kingdom. It is located in the fertile, circular Girwa Valley to the southwest of Nagda, which was the first capital of Mewar.
- JodhpurKnown as the ''The Blue City'', ''Sun City'' and ''Gateway to Thar'', Jodhpur is famous for its Mehrangarh fort, blue houses, temples, sweets and snacks. Apart from the fort, there are multiple temples, lakes, shopping streets that are like a mirage from a bygone era. The former capital of Marwar, Jodhpur is one of the most enchanting cities of Rajasthan, with its mighty Mehrangarh fort overlooking the city. The city is called the Blue City as it looks completely blue in colour from an aerial view because of its blue walls and blue houses. Nearby Jaswant Tada and Umaid Bhawan Palace are also among the top attractions in Jodhpur. However, the magic lies in the old city itself with hundreds of shops, guesthouses, eating joints and vendors make it a chirpy bustling city, especially near the landmark clock tower and Sardar Market.Seen in the backdrop of the movie, The Dark Knight Rises, Jodhpur attracts hundreds of thousands of visitors from all over the world. Jodhpur is conveniently located in the centre of Rajasthan making it easier for people visiting Jodhpur to explore other destinations of the state.
- JaisalmerJaisalmer is a major tourist spot located in the northwestern state of Rajasthan in India. It is known as the 'golden city' due to its bounteous golden dunes and castles clad in golden honey sandstone. Jaisalmer is adorned with lakes, ornate Jain temples and havelis. Climb on to the camel saddle and make your way through this desert or camp under the night sky in this golden land for an unforgettable experience.The Jaisalmer Fort stands as a citadel and is surrounded by narrow alleys inhabited by people residing there for generations. With shops selling colourful handicrafts and havelis that will make you travel back in time, Jaisalmer is an amalgam of exotic Indian desert culture, heritage and adventure.
- JaipurWith splendid fortresses, magnificent palaces, and architecturally brilliant havelis, the ‘Pink City’ is sought after by connoisseurs of history and architecture. Experience the jolt of this rich city to get a peek into the lives of India’s royal families and their legacy.Places to Visit: Take an elephant ride to explore Amer Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site known for its blend of Rajput and Hindu style of architecture and mixture of Hindu and Muslim style of ornamentation. Through meandering pathways and hidden passages, hike up to the adjoining Jaigarh Fort to check out its vast cannon foundry and then take a cab ride to explore the sprawling fortress of Nahargarh.Enter the main city to enjoy the view of Jal Mahal resting on the waters of Mansarovar as a flock pigeons scale the sky making for a sight to behold. If you enjoy a knowledge-rich walk through museums, Albert Hall Museum is a must-visit. Enjoy a tryst with nature at the lush green lawns and gardens of Kanak Ghaati and Vrindavan Gardens. Unravel the hidden passages of the City Palace, study the stars at Jantar Mantar and treat yourself to the delectable traditional Rajasthani thali at Chokhi Dhani.
Day 2 Udaipur
Full day tour of Udaipur visiting City Palace. The largest palace complex of Rajasthan, Jagdish Temple built by Maharana Jagat Singh and is dedicated to Lord Vishnu, Sehelion-Ki-Bari, Bhartiya Lok kala Museum - a museum of folk and art it displays a rich collection of folk dresses, ornaments, puppets, masks, dolls, folk music instrument and the Shilpa Gram. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 1 Udaipur
Arrive Udaipur, the “City of Lakes” is perhaps one of the most romantic & beautiful cities in India. On arrival transfer to the hotel. Evening free for boating & personal activities. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 3 Udaipur - Jodhpur
Early morning, proceed for Jodhpur. Arrive Jodhpur and transfer to hotel. In the afternoon, visit Mehrangarh Fort which houses some of the most intricately adorned palaces & latticed windows, Jaswant Thada it is the memorial of Maharaja Jaswant Singh & Umaid Bhavan Palace the unique feature of this palace is the fact that hand chiseled sandstone blocks have been put together in a special system of interlocking there is no mortar binding. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4 Jodhpur - Jaisalmer
Arrive Jaisalmer & transfer to the hotel. In afternoon drive to Jaisalmer The “Desert Citadel” few cities can match the magnificence of the museum city. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5 Jaisalmer
Morning city tour of Jaisalmer visiting the Fort that seems to rise out of the Desert haze, its yellow sandstone walls and bastions taking on a golden hue. Afternoon visit Manek Chowk, Patwon - Ki - Haveli & Salim Singhji - Ki - Haveli. Also visit Gadisar Lake & Bada Baugh. Drive on to Sam Dunes to get inside into desert life. Camel Rides (own) on the sand dunes here are an unforgettable experience. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 6 Jaisalmer - Jaipur
In afternoon optional visit to Chokhi Dhani an ethnic village resort to view Folk Dances, Puppet Show, Camel ride etc., enjoy Rajasthani Dinner (own). Overnight at Hotel.
Day 7 Jaipur
This morning visit the Amber fort for an experience thats truly Royal which was built in the 16th century, reach the fort through on elephant back. In Amber Fort you will see magnificent palaces, with walls covered with mirror mosaic. The fort is built in red sandstone & white marble; the palace complex has very interesting apartments, the like of which are not to be found anywhere else in the country. In the afternoon, visit the City Palace - The Palace has an extensive collection of art, carpets, enamelware and old weapons, Jantar Mantar - the Astronomical Observatory which was built by Maharaja Jai Singh in 1728, a testament of his passion for Astronomy & also drive past the Hawa Mahal. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 8 Jaipur - Ranthambhor
Arrive Ranthambhor & transfer to hotel. Afternoon drive to Ranthambhor National Park, Sawai Madhopur spread over an area of 392.59 km of forest with so many water falls, lakes, kunds. Ranthambhore National Park is one of the famous parks for the Tiger, Sambar & Deer. On arrival transfer to hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 9 Ranthambhor
Early morning jungle safari in the Sanctuary. In the afternoon visit Black Buck Sanctuary. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 10 Ranthambhor - Jaipur
In the morning leave Jaipur for your onward connections to Agra / Delhi.
|Total Nights:||Udaipur - 2 Jodhpur - 1 Jaisalmer - 2 Jaipur - 2 Ranthambhor - 2|
ROYAL RAJASTHAN Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Hotel accommodation on Twin Sharing basis for 9 Nts.
- Daily Buffet breakfast.
- Elephant ride at the Amer fort.
- Services of English Speaking Guides for Sightseeing.
- A/c. car for Sightseeing and excursions as per our Itinerary.
- All Transfers in a private A/c Car.
ROYAL RAJASTHAN Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- Air fare / Train fare.
- Any meals other than those specified in "Cost Includes".
- Expenses of personal nature such as Tips, Telephone calls, Laundry, Liquor etc.
- Any other item not specified in "Cost Includes".
- Entrance fees during Sightseeing.
ROYAL RAJASTHAN Tour Package Notes
- * Service Tax extra as applicable on above rates.
- * Please read Terms & Condition as mentioned in "Booking Form".
ROYAL RAJASTHAN Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Tourist can enroll His / Her / their name(s) for the tour by paying a deposit (non-refundable) of INR 3000/- per person for Booking of any class in train and / or by air, additional difference amount is required. The difference should also be paid in advance. The Balance amount should be paid 15 days prior to the date of departure. If the balance amount is not paid before 15 days, it will be deemed as cancelled and the deposit will not be refunded. We reserve the right to cancel the tour, alter the Routes, Carriers, Time-Tables, Itinerary and Accommodation without prior notice.
- Tourist travels at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representatives or staff accept any liabilities or responsibilities for any Damage, Loss, Injury, Accident, Death etc. during the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- It is necessary to book at least 60 days in advance before the schedule departure of the tour. We do not accept any responsibilities and liabilities for the Railway Tickets of the passengers who book with us for less than 60 days from the scheduled departure of the train. If we have to make any alternate arrangement, then the extra cost of making alternate arrangement should be borne by the passengers only.
- Berth Nos. & Coach Nos. of Railway Tickets are allotted by the computer and therefore passengers have to accept as they are given.
- There will be NO SERVICES & MEALS DURING TRAIN / BUS JOURNEYS.
- Any increase in Air / Bus Fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- We have published the names of the Hotels for each tour, even though we reserve the right to change the same, if the accommodation is not available in the Identified / Specified Hotel for the particular package tour due to reasons beyond our control. We shall make all our best efforts to shift the passengers to the Hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standards. No refund will be allowed when we have provided alternative / similar accommodation. The rooms shall be allotted as per the check-in time of the respective Hotels, and they shall have to be vacated as per the check-out time of the Hotel.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passengers who creates trouble for the management or to the other fellow passengers.
- If due to any reason beyond our control like riots, accidents, flood, political unrest, bandh calls or any natural, or man made calamities, the tour programme needs to be changed or extended, then the additional expenditure for the same will be borne by the passengers. If any passenger has to leave the tour mid way due to any reason, then there shall be no refund for the remaining part of the tour and the expenses for returning back shall also be borne by the passengers only.
- If due to any reason beyond our control, we have to cancel some sight seeing places, there shall be no refund for the same. If a tour is cancelled from our part then the cost and responsibility of organising the new tour will be of passengers only.
- Any complain regarding our services like Hotels, Bus, etc, passengers are advised to inform our office immediately by Phone / Fax so that the same can be re-addressed on the spot, no complains or refund for the same be entertained after completion of the tour.
- Any dispute / claims subject to Surat Jurisdiction.
- Any change / additional Govt. Service tax levied must born by the passengers.
- Timings mentioned in the itinerary for the Bus / Flight journey are estimated only. There are frequent chances of delay in arrival / departure at destination due to various reasons.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Child (5-11 yrs) with extra bed rate will be given only mattress in the parents room. Child up to 4 years will not be given any extra bed and no seats in train and bus.
- There will be NO refund for any unutilized service on the tour.
- We are Travel Agent and Holiday Organizers only and act as an agent for clients on one side and the operator of the various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any Hotel & do not operate or control any Airlines, other services like transport services / guides, Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the Hotels, Airlines, Guide Services, Transport Services, opening of the sightseeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility & shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages etc. Caused by the act or default or management or employees of such independent contractors and also any consequences arising out of natural calamities, strikes, breakdown and facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in services of all concerned and for any act of omission or inconveniences caused in connection with the travel facility etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damage / claim / financial compensation and any liability in any form / in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or anyother events.
- Cancellation will be accepted in writing only / per person
- Between 1 month to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 15 days to 6 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Before 5 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- After departure of tour . . . . . 100%