GOLDEN TRIANGLE Tour Package
₹36999/ per person
DELHI - AGRA - JAIPUR
- 5 Nights/ 6 Days
- Availability 14 Aug, 2021
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
GOLDEN TRIANGLE Tour Package Destination Details
- DelhiThe capital of India, Delhi is a cosmopolitan city with a historic old Delhi and the modern New Delhi. From historical monuments to crowded shopping malls, from an extensive network of the modern metro system to Delhi University campus, Dilli has multiple personalities and is considered to be the city with a heart.The narrow, winding lanes and bylanes of old Delhi are a testament to the former Mughal rule. Old Delhi houses one of the country's oldest and busiest market – Chandni Chowk.Take time to explore historical monuments such as the Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb and Purana Qila if you want to explore the Mughal History. Delhi has famous temples scattered all across the city, a few noteworthy ones being the Akshardham Temple, the Lotus Temple (also known as the Bahai Temple), and the ISKON Temple.Central Delhi is the concentration of the country's political power, and the must-visit places here include the Rashtrapati Bhawan on Raisina Hill, the Rajpath, and the India Gate. The best place to visit this area is in the evening, as all the buildings are lit up, and you can see the Amar Jawan Jyoti at India Gate shining brightly.People in Delhi love to eat, and tourists will find themselves spoilt for choice between the multitude of dishes on offer at every corner of every street. From kebabs and tikkas to Chhole Bhature, Delhi is a melting pot of diverse cultures, and this fact is reflected in the culinary palette of the city.Delhi is a shopper's paradise with some colourful bazaars and upscale markets. The wide variety of markets in Delhi ensure that travellers go back home with double the luggage they came with!
- AgraIndia’s ‘City of Love’ and home to the architectural masterpiece The Taj Mahal, is probably the first thing that comes to your mind while planning a short trip from Delhi. Being one of the oldest cities of the country and former capital of Mughal Empire, Agra exudes a historic old world charm and is dotted by several landmarks and monuments from the bygone era, still echoing the tales of past. This unique aspect of the city draws a large crowd from across the world all year round. History fanatics and architecture aficionados can have a ball in Agra with the sheer expanse of the Mughal art and culture on display.Apart from its monuments, the city also has some exciting stuff for foodies – including the famous ‘Agra Petha’ and flavorful chaat and Lassi.Places to Visit: While Shah Jahan’s memorial for his wife, the pristine white marbled Taj Mahal is the most striking place of the city, reeling in tourists from across the world. Agra is also blessed with umpteen mausoleums, forts and palaces.Stroll through the courtyards of the palatial Agra Fort. Built with red-sandstone, this marble fortress’ opulent architecture, expansive gardens and maze of several other structures have a magnetic pull over visitors. A must–visit site indeed! On your visit, also take a quick tour of the nearby city of Fatehpur Sikri for its cultural richness.Sikandra Fort, Itmad-ud- Daula, Jahangir’s Palace, Dayal Bagh and Akbar’s Mausoleum are some of the places you must check out during your visit.
- JaipurWith splendid fortresses, magnificent palaces, and architecturally brilliant havelis, the ‘Pink City’ is sought after by connoisseurs of history and architecture. Experience the jolt of this rich city to get a peek into the lives of India’s royal families and their legacy.Places to Visit: Take an elephant ride to explore Amer Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site known for its blend of Rajput and Hindu style of architecture and mixture of Hindu and Muslim style of ornamentation. Through meandering pathways and hidden passages, hike up to the adjoining Jaigarh Fort to check out its vast cannon foundry and then take a cab ride to explore the sprawling fortress of Nahargarh.Enter the main city to enjoy the view of Jal Mahal resting on the waters of Mansarovar as a flock pigeons scale the sky making for a sight to behold. If you enjoy a knowledge-rich walk through museums, Albert Hall Museum is a must-visit. Enjoy a tryst with nature at the lush green lawns and gardens of Kanak Ghaati and Vrindavan Gardens. Unravel the hidden passages of the City Palace, study the stars at Jantar Mantar and treat yourself to the delectable traditional Rajasthani thali at Chokhi Dhani.
Day 1 Delhi
Arrive Delhi Meet, assist & transfer to your hotel. In the afternoon you will proceed on a sightseeing tour of Old & New Delhi including The Qutub Minar - The Highest Stone Tower in India built by Qutbuddin Aibak, Red Fort - built in 17th Century by the Mughal Emperor Shahjahan, India Gate - This Monument was built in Memory of 90,000 Indian Soldiers who died in World War - I. Also visit Jama Masjid, Raj Ghat, & drive pass The Parliament House. Evening is at leisure OR take an optional tour to the Red Fort for the Sound & Light show.
Day 2 Delhi
Full day free for Shopping & Personal activities.
Day 3 Delhi - Agra
Early morning you will be transferred by road to Agra, the enchant Mughal city (206 km / 3.5 hrs). On arrival transfer to your hotel. In the afternoon, visit the Agra Fort - a magnificent citadel with exquisite marble Palaces, ornate alcoves and terrace pavilions built by the great Emperor Akbar. Later visit the spectacular Taj Mahal - one of the Seven Wonders of the World. It was built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife Mumtaz. (Friday Closed)
Day 4 Agra - Jaipur
Early this morning you will be transferred by road to the pink city of Jaipur (221 km / 5 hrs), en route you will visit Fatehpur Sikri - the deserted Red sandstone city built by the Mughal Emperor Akbar in 1571 in honour of the Sufi saint, Sheikh Salim Chisti. It was the Mughal capital for 14 years after which it was abandoned, probably due to the lack of water the capital is amazingly beautiful, and it reflects the Hindu - Muslim architecture style which Akbar favoured. Walk through the history as you see the Buland Darwaaza, Paanch Mahal, the Hiran Minar that Akbar built in memory of his favourite elephant, Tomb of Salim Chisti, Jama Masjid, Birbals House and the Diwan-i-Khas. Arrive Jaipur and proceed to your hotel with the rest of the day at leisure. In the evening you can take an optional tour of the ethnic Rajasthani village of Chokhi Dhani, where you can enjoy traditional Folk Dance and Rajasthani Dinner. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5 Jaipur
This morning visit the Amber fort for an experience that’s truly Royal which was built in the 16th century, visitors can reach the fort through snaking pathways on elephant back. In Amber Fort you will see magnificent palaces, with walls covered with mirror mosaic. The fort is built in Red sandstone and white marble; the palace complex has very interesting apartments, the like of which are not to be found anywhere else in the country. In the afternoon,visit the City Palace - The Palace has an extensive collection of art, carpets, enamelware and old weapons, Jantar Mantar - the Astronomical Observatory which was built by Maharaja Jai Singh in 1728, a testament of his passion for Astronomy and also drive past the Hawa Mahal. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 6 Jaipur
Transfer to Airport / Railway Station OR transfer by Road to Delhi (256 km / 5 Hrs).
|Total Nights:||Delhi - 1 Agra - 1 Jaipur - 2|
GOLDEN TRIANGLE Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Hotel accommodation on Twin Sharing basis for 5 Nts.
- Daily Buffet breakfast.
- Elephant ride at the Amer fort.
- Services of English Speaking Guides for Sightseeing.
- A/c. car for Sightseeing and excursions as per our Itinerary.
- All Transfers in a private A/c Car.
GOLDEN TRIANGLE Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Any meals other than those specified in "Cost Includes".
- Expenses of personal nature such as Tips, Telephone calls, Laundry, Liquor etc.
- Any other item not specified in "Cost Includes".
- Entrance fees during Sightseeing.
GOLDEN TRIANGLE Tour Package Notes
- * Service Tax extra as applicable on above rates.
- * Please read Terms & Condition as mentioned in "Booking Form".
GOLDEN TRIANGLE Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Tourist can enroll His / Her / their name(s) for the tour by paying a deposit (non-refundable) of INR 3000/- per person for Booking of any class in train and / or by air, additional difference amount is required. The difference should also be paid in advance. The Balance amount should be paid 15 days prior to the date of departure. If the balance amount is not paid before 15 days, it will be deemed as cancelled and the deposit will not be refunded. We reserve the right to cancel the tour, alter the Routes, Carriers, Time-Tables, Itinerary and Accommodation without prior notice.
- Tourist travels at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representatives or staff accept any liabilities or responsibilities for any Damage, Loss, Injury, Accident, Death etc. during the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- It is necessary to book at least 60 days in advance before the schedule departure of the tour. We do not accept any responsibilities and liabilities for the Railway Tickets of the passengers who book with us for less than 60 days from the scheduled departure of the train. If we have to make any alternate arrangement, then the extra cost of making alternate arrangement should be borne by the passengers only.
- Berth Nos. & Coach Nos. of Railway Tickets are allotted by the computer and therefore passengers have to accept as they are given.
- There will be NO SERVICES & MEALS DURING TRAIN / BUS JOURNEYS.
- Any increase in Air / Bus Fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- We have published the names of the Hotels for each tour, even though we reserve the right to change the same, if the accommodation is not available in the Identified / Specified Hotel for the particular package tour due to reasons beyond our control. We shall make all our best efforts to shift the passengers to the Hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standards. No refund will be allowed when we have provided alternative / similar accommodation. The rooms shall be allotted as per the check-in time of the respective Hotels, and they shall have to be vacated as per the check-out time of the Hotel.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passengers who creates trouble for the management or to the other fellow passengers.
- If due to any reason beyond our control like riots, accidents, flood, political unrest, bandh calls or any natural, or man made calamities, the tour programme needs to be changed or extended, then the additional expenditure for the same will be borne by the passengers. If any passenger has to leave the tour mid way due to any reason, then there shall be no refund for the remaining part of the tour and the expenses for returning back shall also be borne by the passengers only.
- If due to any reason beyond our control, we have to cancel some sight seeing places, there shall be no refund for the same. If a tour is cancelled from our part then the cost and responsibility of organising the new tour will be of passengers only.
- Any complain regarding our services like Hotels, Bus, etc, passengers are advised to inform our office immediately by Phone / Fax so that the same can be re-addressed on the spot, no complains or refund for the same be entertained after completion of the tour.
- Any dispute / claims subject to Surat Jurisdiction.
- Any change / additional Govt. Service tax levied must born by the passengers.
- Timings mentioned in the itinerary for the Bus / Flight journey are estimated only. There are frequent chances of delay in arrival / departure at destination due to various reasons.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Child (5-11 yrs) with extra bed rate will be given only mattress in the parents room. Child up to 4 years will not be given any extra bed and no seats in train and bus.
- There will be NO refund for any unutilized service on the tour.
- We are Travel Agent and Holiday Organizers only and act as an agent for clients on one side and the operator of the various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any Hotel & do not operate or control any Airlines, other services like transport services / guides, Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the Hotels, Airlines, Guide Services, Transport Services, opening of the sightseeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility & shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages etc. Caused by the act or default or management or employees of such independent contractors and also any consequences arising out of natural calamities, strikes, breakdown and facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in services of all concerned and for any act of omission or inconveniences caused in connection with the travel facility etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damage / claim / financial compensation and any liability in any form / in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or anyother events.
- Cancellation will be accepted in writing only / per person
- Between 1 month to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 15 days to 6 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Before 5 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- After departure of tour . . . . . 100%