Bali Tour Package
₹34999/ per person
Bali - Barong - Kintamani
- 5 Nights/ 6 Days
- Availability 8 Apr, 2023
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a approx full refund, excluding service fees.
Bali Tour Package Destination Details
- BaliBali is an Indonesian island known for its forested volcanic mountains, iconic rice paddies, beaches and coral reefs. The island is home to religious sites such as cliffside Uluwatu Temple. To the south, the beachside city of Kuta has lively bars, while Seminyak, Sanur and Nusa Dua are popular resort towns. The island is also known for its yoga and meditation retreats.Bali, Indonesia's most famous island, is located to the west of Java in the Lesser Sunda Islands. It is world-renowned for its scenic rice terraces, fragrant cuisine, stunning beaches and a galore of culture and tradition. With its elaborate temples, endless coastline, some of the world's best coral reefs, waterfalls and retreats, Bali combines leisure and adventure impeccably. A dizzying combination of spiritual awakening and hard-partying all into one, Bali is where people from all over the world come to lose themselves in.The island boasts some of the best sunsets and sunrises, enough to captivate and entice you into never leaving this place. Home to the coral reefs of Tulamben, the mountain peaks of Kintamani, the beaches and scenic routes of Seminyak and Kuta, with ancient temples and traditional village life of Ubud, Bali's charm is boundless, as are its opportunities for fun.Don't forget to stop by one of the many terraced rice fields, a feature that only adds to the diversity of Bali's beautiful landscape. Tourists may enjoy an idyllic day at the beach, surf, dive, take a casual boat ride to gaze at the dolphins, explore the many beautiful temples, the local markets and the waterfalls, or go to the silent yoga retreats - there is something for everybody here. Bali has been the subject of so many travel journals and has been famously alluded to in many works of literature, as a place of true beauty, and yet words always fail to capture the captivating magic of 'The Island of the Gods'.
Risata Bali Resort & SpaJalan Wana Segara Bali
Located in Kuta, Risata Bali Resort & Spa is a perfect starting point from which to explore Bali. The property features a wide range of facilities to make your stay a pleasant experience. Service-minded staff will welcome and guide you at the Risata Bali Resort & Spa. All rooms are designed and decorated to make guests feel right at home, and some rooms come with television LCD/plasma screen, internet access - wireless, non smoking rooms, air conditioning, desk. To enhance guests' stay, the hotel offers recreational facilities such as fitness center, outdoor pool, spa, massage, children's playground. For reliable service and professional staff, Risata Bali Resort & Spa caters to your needs.
This hotel is 1 km from the Waterbom Bali Water Park, 5 km from the lively Legian Beach and 7 km from Seminyak. Relax at the hotel's Sukha Spa or swim a few laps in the outdoor pool.
Enjoy Indian meals at the popular Sattvik By Nature and New Delhi Indian Restaurant, both within a 5-minute walk from the hotel.
Indian Food Corner Available for Breakfast
Denpasar Airport (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) is 1 km from the hotel.
Visit Pantai Jerman for stunning sunset views, located at a 5-minute drive from the hotel.
To enjoy Bali's vibrant nightlife, visit Hard Rock Cafe (2.3 km) and Bounty Pool Bar (3 km).
Day - 1 India - Bali
Arrive at Bali International Airport, followed by a warm welcome from our representatives Before beginning your memorable journey to Bali & Proceed to your hotel. Overnight at Bali.
Day - 2 Bali - Barong - Kintamani - Bali
Enjoy a fresh Breakfast on sunrise. Itís the perfect introduction to the Balinese art and culture view, starting off with a shopping trip to Batubulan Village. It is where the colorful, exciting and ancient traditional Barong Dance is performed daily, signifying the eternal fight between good and evil spirits represented from the Mahabrata epic. Still in Batubulan you can view the interesting stone carving process and authentic Balinese Houses. Next stop would be to Celuk and Singapadu Villages, home to experts of traditional gold and silver smith, you can watch the talented artists produce a wide variety of jewelry that is exported worldwide. You may even purchase the hand made products for yourself. The next Village we visit would be Mas, the home of many famous wood carvers situated closed to Ubud where you will find talented Balinese painters. Where we will also visit the famous elephant cave temple, known for its historical and cultural values. Traveling along the road to Kintamani, we take a stop at a fruit plantation growing all species and types of fruits found in the island of Bali. Arriving at Kintamani, you will enjoy spectacular views of Mount Batur with its ribbons of black lava threading their way down to Lake Batur. Here you will enjoy an international Lunch buffet (choice of vegetarian or non vegetarian foods). The return journey brings us to the magnificent spring at Sebatu Village and we will pass through the famous and heavenly views of the rice terraces at Tegalalang. Overnight at Bali. (B)
Day - 3 Watersport at Tanjung Benoa - Uluwatu Temple
Enjoy a fresh Breakfast on sunrise. Embark in a journey spending quality time in the vast blue Java Sea on an amazing Cruise Experience. Enjoy a range of activities and facilities during the journey, features snorkeling, water slide, under water viewing chamber, semi sub marine, canoeing, banana boat and village tour. You will receive a soft drink voucher, morning/afternoon tea or coffee with snacks, and an international cuisine Lunch buffet on board. (with choices of Non-Vegetarian or Vegetarian food). After enjoying the soothing sun and breeze at the seas you will be transported back to enjoy a home feeling Dinner at the authentic Indian cuisine restaurant. (with choices of Non-Vegetarian or Vegetarian food). Overnight at Bali. (B)
Day - 4 Denpasar City Tour
Enjoy a fresh Breakfast on sunrise. Rest of the day free on your own. Overnight at Bali. (B)
Day - 5 Bali
Free for Leisure
Day - 6 Bali - Return
Enjoy Free Leisure Program (A choice of shopping, dining, relaxing, and many other venues). After exploring at your convenience, you will then be transported to the Airport, to depart for your Flight to India with sweet memories of your tour with
Wonder Earth Tour.
|Extra Person:||₹ 31,760.00|
|Single Supplement:||₹ 25,056.00|
Bali Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- 05 Nights Stay - Risata Bali Resort & Spa or Similar
- Daily Breakfast & 5 Indian Dinners
- All transfer is using English Speaking Driver cum Guide
- Full Day Tour with Benoa water sports including 1 x round of Banana boat, Parasailing / flying fish and Jet skii (parasailing subject to weather) followed by Tanah Lot Temple with private transfers
- Full Day Kintamani tour with Ubud Village + Aloha Swing with private transfers
- Full Day West Nusa Penida Tour with Snorkelling
- Full Day Bali Safari & Marine Park with Jungle Hopper Pass with private transfers
- Tours and transfers with PRIVATE CAR.
- Entrance and parking fee as program.
Bali Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- GST extra as applicable on all above Rates.
- TCS ( Claimable ) @ 5% extra applicable on all above Rates.
- Optional Sight Seeing.
- Personal Expenses such as Drinks, Mineral Water, Tips, Laundry Charges, Telephone Calls, Porterage Charges etc.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in "Tour Cost Includes".
- Visa: Visa are on arrival.
Bali Tour Package Notes
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Other Terms / Condition as per Wonder Earth Tour booking form.
- Above Rates are Valid till 30th Jun,2023.
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Rates are subject to availability of Hotels .
Bali Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Above Tour cost based on 1 USD = 83.8 INR** as per Today i.e. Wednesday, March 29, 2023
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 30 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey date change charges Rs. 2000/- per pax per change shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- All the passengers will have to carry foreign currency of minimum USD 500 per person.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%