HEAVEN OF UTTRANCHAL Tour Package
₹16900/ per person
MUSSOORIE - HARIDWAR - CORBETT - RANIKHET - NAINITAL
- 9 Nights/ 10 Days
- Availability 6 Oct, 2020
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
HEAVEN OF UTTRANCHAL Tour Package Destination Details
- MussorieMussoorie is one of the most popular hill stations located at a distance of 290 km from Delhi in Dehradun district of Uttarakhand. With a backdrop of Shivalik range of Himalayas and doon valley, Mussoorie, also known as Queen of The Hills, stands at an altitude of 7000 feet above sea level and has a cool, pleasant climate throughout the year. The fact that it was a popular holiday destination during the British era can be seen from British remnants in the city, such as the archaic architecture of the hotels and churches.One of the most popular tourist attractions in Mussoorie is The Mall (also known as the Mall Road), which is a slightly steep boulevard with eateries and other shops lining its entire stretch. From the little houses spread around the area to the architecture of even the lamp posts, The Mall gives off a distinct colonial vibe.Another major highlight of Mussoorie is the Ropeway to Gun Hill. Gun Hill is the second highest peak in Mussoorie, and tourists can avail of the cable car ropeway ride to Gun Hill, which offers an enchanting view of the entire city as well as the surrounding Himalayan mountains.
- HaridwarThis ancient city situated in the Garhwal region of Uttarakhand on the banks of the holy river Ganga has been known as a land of legends and myths. It is considered to be one of the sacred places to visit in India, and is the gateway to the Char Dham Trek comprising Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri, and Yamunotri. The city houses popular temples and shrines, which are thronged by a profusion of pilgrims from all over the country who flock here to take a dip in the holy river and get rid of all their sins and achieve blissfulness. Haridwar is also famed for being one of the four sites for the Kumbh Mela, the largest peace assemblage on the planet that draws over 75 million people to the festival. With an astonishing plethora of history, culture, architecture, art, and innumerable diverse holy places to visit in Haridwar, travellers are bound to be thoroughly engaged.Places to visit: Har Ki Pauri, Mansa Devi Temple, Chanda Devi Temple, and Maya Devi Temple220 km away from Delhi
- Jim CorbettYour wildest adventure lies very close to the Capital.Places to Visit: Abundant in rich flora and fauna, this ‘Paradise of Tigers’ is your perfect escape into the wild. Enjoy a thrilling rendezvous with nature and wildlife at Jim Corbett National Park. Take a jeep safari to get a closer look of the wildlife. However, taking an Elephant safari makes for a much surreal experience as you find yourself become a part of your surroundings.Also visit the nearby Dhangarhi Museum, Corbett Waterfall and Garija Temple to make the most of your trip.240 km from Delhi
- RanikhetRanikhet is one of the known weekend getaways from Delhi located in Almora district of Uttarakhand. It got its name from Queen Padmini wife of King Sudhardev who chose this place as her residence. Located at an altitude of 1,829 metres above sea level, it serves as the headquarters of the Kumaon Regiment of the Indian Army. The enchanting hill station, which literally means, ‘Queen’s Meadow’ has everything to placate the desires of an avid city dweller. An all-season tourist-spot for the enthusiasts of the natural beauty, Ranikhet is a place that reflects panoramic vistas of the majestic Himalayas, covered in dense forests of oak and pines. It also offers unparalleled views of the magnanimous Nanda Devi Parbat Peak.Places to visit: Jhula Devi Temple, Chaubatia Orchards, Majhkhali, Bhalu Dam, and Golf Course388 km away from Delhi
- NainitalNestled in Kumaon Hills, Nainital is a hill station boasting the unique, eye-shaped Naini Lake. Famously called the ‘City of Lakes’, this beautiful town offers a tranquil break from your monotonous routine.Places to Visit: The city offers a range of activities for you to explore. If you have an adventurous streak, there are several hiking trails and trekking points in and around it. Nainital- Betalghat Trek, Nainital- Kilbury Trek and Snow View Trek are some of the popular hiking trails.Make sure you try the aerial rope-way connecting the town with Snow View Point. It offers a breathtaking view of the lake and the surrounding places like China Peak and Tiffin Top. You can also enjoy boating and yachting with your friends or partner.
Day 1 Mussoorie
Reach Mussoorie. On arrival transfer to the Hotel. Overnight at Mussoorie.
Day 2 Mussoorie
check in to the hotel. Rest of the day free. Located at an altitude of 2000 m above sea level, Mussoorie is sprawled over a horse-shoe shaped ridge. It offers some breathtaking views of the snow-clad Himalayan peaks of western Garhwal, as well as of the Dehradun Valley below. Overnight in Mussoorie.
Day 3 Mussoorie
In the morning visit Kempty Falls, a popular tourist spot. Afternoon visit The Mall road for a cable ride, and later Surkhanda Devi Temple. The Shrine is reached after a dramatic 3 KM climb to the summit, which offers a fantastic panoramic view of never ending stretches of pristine snow. Visit Gandhi Gate (the library). Overnight in Mussorie.
Day 4 Mussoorie - Haridwar
In the morning, proceed for Haridwar. In the evening, reach Haridwar. Evening free for Ganga Arti. Haridwar is the gateway to the four pilgrimages of Uttaranchal. It's also your starting point on the journey to the sacred sources of the Ganga and the Yamuna Rivers. According to legend, Prince Bhagirath performed penance here to salvage the souls of his ancestors who had perished due to Sage Kapila's curse. The penance was answered and the river Ganga trickled forth from Lord Shiva's locks and its bountiful water revived the sons of King Sagara. In the tradition of Bhagirath, devout Hindus stand in the sacred waters here, praying for the salvation of their ancestors. Overnight at Haridwar.
Day 5 Haridwar - Corbett
After breakfast we proceed to our next destination Corbett. En route visit Corbett Musuem. Reach Corbett, check into the Hotel. Overnight at Corbett.
Day 6 Corbett - Ranikhet
Early morning proceed for Jungle Safari. Back to hotel, enjoy your breakfast, proceed for Ranikhet. Overnight at Ranikhet.
Day 7 Ranikhet - Nainital
After breakfast, proceed for local sight seeing. After Lunch, drive to Nainital en route visit Bhimtal, Hanuman Gaddhi etc. Within panoramic Kumaon lies the district of Nainital is at an altitude of 1938 meters. Its snow-capped peaks, verdant valleys, rolling meadows and crystal lakes have beckoned lovers of nature since ages. Dotted with lakes, Nainital has earned the epithet of "Lake District" of India. The most prominent of the lakes is Naini Lake ringed by hills and named after the Goddess Naini. The first recorded discovery goes back to the year 1841 when Mr. P. Barron of Shahajahanpur was so moved by the scenic splendour of the place that he had a house constructed by the name "Pilgrim Cottage" and gradually a township sprung up around the lake. Overnight at Nainital.
Day 8 Nainital
After breakfast morning free. After lunch enjoy Boating in Beautiful Naini Lake, Rope Way and Horse Riding (optional). Overnight at Nainital.
Day 9 Nainital
Full day free for personal activities and shopping. Overnight at Nainital.
Day 10 Nainital - Delhi
In the morning leave for Delhi for your onward Journey.
|Total Nights:||Mussorrie - 3 Haridwar - 1 Corbett - 1 Ranikhet - 1 Nainital - 3|
HEAVEN OF UTTRANCHAL Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Hotel accommodation on Twin Sharing basis for 9 Nts.
- Daily Buffet breakfast.
- Services of English Speaking Guides for sightseeing.
- A/c. Car for Sightseeing and excursions as per our Itinerary.
- All Transfers in a private A/c Car.
HEAVEN OF UTTRANCHAL Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Any meals other than those specified in "Cost Includes".
- Expenses of personal nature such as Tips, Telephone calls, Laundry, Liquor etc.
- Any other item not specified in "Cost Includes".
- Entrance fees during Sightseeing.
HEAVEN OF UTTRANCHAL Tour Package Notes
- * Service Tax extra as applicable on above rates.
- * Please read Terms & Condition as mentioned in Booking Form.
HEAVEN OF UTTRANCHAL Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Tourist can enroll His / Her / their name(s) for the tour by paying a deposit (non-refundable) of INR 3000/- per person for Booking of any class in train and / or by air, additional difference amount is required. The difference should also be paid in advance. The Balance amount should be paid 15 days prior to the date of departure. If the balance amount is not paid before 15 days, it will be deemed as cancelled and the deposit will not be refunded. We reserve the right to cancel the tour, alter the Routes, Carriers, Time-Tables, Itinerary and Accommodation without prior notice.
- Tourist travels at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representatives or staff accept any liabilities or responsibilities for any Damage, Loss, Injury, Accident, Death etc. during the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- It is necessary to book at least 60 days in advance before the schedule departure of the tour. We do not accept any responsibilities and liabilities for the Railway Tickets of the passengers who book with us for less than 60 days from the scheduled departure of the train. If we have to make any alternate arrangement, then the extra cost of making alternate arrangement should be borne by the passengers only.
- Berth Nos. & Coach Nos. of Railway Tickets are allotted by the computer and therefore passengers have to accept as they are given.
- There will be NO SERVICES & MEALS DURING TRAIN / BUS JOURNEYS.
- Any increase in Air / Bus Fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- We have published the names of the Hotels for each tour, even though we reserve the right to change the same, if the accommodation is not available in the Identified / Specified Hotel for the particular package tour due to reasons beyond our control. We shall make all our best efforts to shift the passengers to the Hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standards. No refund will be allowed when we have provided alternative / similar accommodation. The rooms shall be allotted as per the check-in time of the respective Hotels, and they shall have to be vacated as per the check-out time of the Hotel.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passengers who creates trouble for the management or to the other fellow passengers.
- If due to any reason beyond our control like riots, accidents, flood, political unrest, bandh calls or any natural, or man made calamities, the tour programme needs to be changed or extended, then the additional expenditure for the same will be borne by the passengers. If any passenger has to leave the tour mid way due to any reason, then there shall be no refund for the remaining part of the tour and the expenses for returning back shall also be borne by the passengers only.
- If due to any reason beyond our control, we have to cancel some sight seeing places, there shall be no refund for the same. If a tour is cancelled from our part then the cost and responsibility of organising the new tour will be of passengers only.
- Any complain regarding our services like Hotels, Bus, etc, passengers are advised to inform our office immediately by Phone / Fax so that the same can be re-addressed on the spot, no complains or refund for the same be entertained after completion of the tour.
- Any dispute / claims subject to Surat Jurisdiction.
- Any change / additional Govt. Service tax levied must born by the passengers.
- Timings mentioned in the itinerary for the Bus / Flight journey are estimated only. There are frequent chances of delay in arrival / departure at destination due to various reasons.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Child (5-11 yrs) with extra bed rate will be given only mattress in the parents room. Child up to 4 years will not be given any extra bed and no seats in train and bus.
- There will be NO refund for any unutilized service on the tour.
- We are Travel Agent and Holiday Organizers only and act as an agent for clients on one side and the operator of the various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any Hotel & do not operate or control any Airlines, other services like transport services / guides, Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the Hotels, Airlines, Guide Services, Transport Services, opening of the sightseeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility & shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages etc. Caused by the act or default or management or employees of such independent contractors and also any consequences arising out of natural calamities, strikes, breakdown and facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in services of all concerned and for any act of omission or inconveniences caused in connection with the travel facility etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damage / claim / financial compensation and any liability in any form / in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or anyother events.
- Cancellation will be accepted in writing only / per person
- Between 1 month to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 15 days to 6 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Before 5 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- After departure of tour . . . . . 100%