Kailash Mansarovar Standard Package Tour Package
₹133999/ per person
- 12 Nights 13 Days
- Availability 9/10/2020
Kailash Mansarovar Standard Package Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- 10 Nights Accommodation on twin sharing basis at Kailash Mansarovar.
- 3 nights accommodation at Kathmandu with all meals
- Kathmandu valley sight seeing including Pashupatinath Darshan
- Kathmandu Boarder Kathmandu transfer by Nepali tourist coach
- Boarder Kailash Boarder transfer by Land Cruisers Jeep in 4 persons sharing basis and supporting truck during Kailash trip
- All accommodation at Tibetan Guest house
- Equipments with sleeping bag, down Jacket
- carrying bag
- Visa and visa approval fees of China
- all entry, travel & road permit fees in Tibet part
- Sherpas, cook and all necessary supporting staffs
- Tibetan guide / Yak and Yak man / Oxygen & medicine kit box.
Kailash Mansarovar Standard Package Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- 5% GST Extra Applicable
- Nepal entry and re-entry visa fees for non-residence Indian
- yak or horse cost for personal riding
- Additional Jeep driving to Serlung
- Air Fare ,Train fare
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, Mineral Water , soft hard drinks, Corkage charges
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Camera fees, rescue & emergency cost
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure. Insurance. Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
Kailash Mansarovar Standard Package Tour Package Notes
- Rate Valid Till September 2019
- Documents require: Minimum Six Months valid Passport and Two Copies of Passport Size Photograph.
Arrive to Kathmandu. Transfer to hotel. Evening Detail briefing on Kailash Manasarovar Yatra.
After breakfast Visit Pashupatinath, and Sleeping Vishnu, back to hotel. After lunch preparation for yatra.
After Breakfast, groups will departure to Duche / Syabrubesi. 1950m 154km (Nepal-China Border) by private tourist coach. 6-7hrs drive.
DAY 4 :-
After Breakfast drive to Nepal China Border by coach and group will clear Chinese border formalities and drive continue to Kyirong (3700m) 35 Km / 2 hrs
After Breakfast, Drive to Dongba (4250m) 268km / 7-8 hrs. En-route, we are going to drive over Bharmaputra River and drive continue to Saga/ Dongba
Drive to Lake Manasarovar (4500m) Chiu 422km / 6-7 hrs. Today beautiful day drive to Chiu Manasarovar Lake crossing over Mayum La and Chhongo Lake one the way. On the south of Lake is Mt. Gurla Mandhata (7728m) on south and Holy Kailash on the north. Lake Manasarovar is considered the holiest of all of Tibets many lakes.
Hawan at Manasarovar (4500m) and drive to Darchen- 60km. In the morning, the Tibet staff will set up private bathing tent on the shores of Lake Manasarovar for the traditional sacred bath most pilgrims perform before circumambulating the holy mountain. We then perform puja and hawan on the banks. After lunch, one-hour drive to Darchen.
Drive to Darboche (15 km) trek to Diraphuk (4800m)-9-10km
Trek over the Dolma la pass- 5650m to Zutulphuk Gompa (4790m) - 20-22km- 10-11hrs
Trek to Zongdo and -5km and drive to Dongba/Saga
Drive to Kyirong 268 km / 6-7 hrs. and continue drive to Syabru.Nepal border
Drive to Kathmandu 172 km / 7-8 hours. Arriving back at the hotel in Kathmandu, we will celebrate our successful trip with a banquet for all yatris (pilgrims).
Transfer to airport for departure flight.
Kailash Mansarovar Standard Package Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Tourist can enroll His / Her / their name(s) for the tour by paying a deposit (non-refundable) of INR 5000/- per person For booking of any class in train and / or by air, additional difference amount is required. The difference should also be paid in advance. The balance amount should be paid 30 days prior to the date of departure. If the balance amount is not paid before 30 days, it will be deemed as cancelled and the deposit will not be refunded. We reserve the right to cancel the tour, alter the routes, carriers, time-tables, itinerary and accommodation without prior notice.
- Tourist travels at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representatives or staff accept any liabilities or responsibilities for any damage, loss, injury, accident, death etc, during the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- It is necessary to book at least 120 days in advance before the schedule departure of the tour. We do not accept any responsibilities and liabilities for the railway tickets of the passengers who book with us for less than 120 days from the scheduled departure of the train. If we have to make any alternate arrangement, then the extra cost of making alternate arrangement should be borne by the passengers only.
- Berth Nos. & Coach Nos. of Railway Tickets are allotted by the computer and therefore passengers have to accept as they are given.
- There will be NO SERVICES & MEALS DURING TRAIN / BUS JOURNEYS.
- Any increase in Air / Bus Fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- We have published the names of the Hotels for each tour, even though we reserve the right to change the same, if the accommodation is not available in the Identified / Specified Hotel for the particular package tour due to reasons beyond our control. We shall make all our best efforts to shift the passengers to the Hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standards. No refund will be allowed when we have provided alternative / similar accommodation. The rooms shall be allotted as per the check-in time of the respective Hotels, and they shall have to be vacated as per the check-out time of the Hotel.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passengers who creates trouble for the management or to the other fellow passengers.
- If due to any reason beyond our control like riots, accidents, flood, political unrest, bandh calls or any natural, or man made calamities, the tour programme needs to be changed or extended, then the additional expenditure for the same will be borne by the passengers. If any passenger has to leave the tour mid way due to any reason, then there shall be no refund for the remaining part of the tour and the expenses for returning back shall also be borne by the passengers only.
- If due to any reason beyond our control, we have to cancel some sight seeing places, there shall be no refund for the same. If a tour is cancelled from our part then the cost and responsibility of organising the new tour will be of passengers only.
- Any complain regarding our services like Hotels, Bus, etc, passengers are advised to inform our office immediately by Phone / Fax so that the same can be re-addressed on the spot, no complains or refund for the same be entertained after completion of the tour.
- Any dispute / claims subject to Surat Jurisdiction.
- Any change / additional Govt. Service tax levied must born by the passengers.
- Timings mentioned in the itinerary for the Bus / Flight journey are estimated only. There are frequent chances of delay in arrival / departure at destination due to various reasons.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Child (5-11 yrs) with extra bed rate will be given only mattress in the parents room. Child up to 4 years will not be given any extra bed and no seats in train and bus.
- There will be NO refund for any unutilized service on the tour.
- We are Travel Agent and Holiday Organizers only and act as an agent for clients on one side and the operator of the various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any Hotel & do not operate or control any Airlines, other services like transport services / guides, Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the Hotels, Airlines, Guide Services, Transport Services, opening of the sightseeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility & shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages etc. Caused by the act or default or management or employees of such independent contractors and also any consequences arising out of natural calamities, strikes, breakdown and facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in services of all concerned and for any act of omission or inconveniences caused in connection with the travel facility etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damage / claim / financial compensation and any liability in any form / in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or anyother events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%