Kailash Mansarovar By Helicopter Ex. Kathmandu Tour Package
₹184999/ per person
- 10 Nights/ 11 Days
- Availability 18 Dec, 2020
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Day 1 Arrive Kathmandu
Arrival in Kathmandu. Transfer to hotel. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
Day 2 Kathmandu - Nepalganj
Morning after breakfastVisit to Pashupatinath Temple. It is dedicated to a manifestation of Shiva called Pashupati (Lord of Animals). It attracts thousands of pilgrims each year and has become well known far beyond the Kathmandu Valley. Fly to Nepalgunj. Arrive and check in hotel. Dinner and Overnight at hotel in Nepalgunj.
Day 3 Nepalgunj - Simikot (3000mts)
Morning after breakfast, fly to Simikot by domestic airline. overnight stay at Simikot.
Day 4 Simikot - Hilsa (3700mt) ad cross Taklakot and Purang
and then fly to Hilsa by Helicopter and drive to Purang Arrive and check in guest house. Dinner and Overnight at Purang.
Day 5 Purang - Mansarover (4500 mts)
Morning after breakfast, drive to Mansarover. Start parikrama of Mansarover lake 105 km amd Holy bath , Pooja etc. check in guest house. Dinner and overnight at Guest House.
Day 6 Manasarover - Darchen - Dira-Puk
Early breakfast , drive to Darchan and Commence trek / Parikarma to Dira-puk. Approx. 16 kms. Dinner and overnight at Hotel.
Day 7 Dira-Puk to Zutul- Phuk
Morning after breakfast, proceed to Zutul-phuk via Dolmala pass (5800m). Arrive and check in. Dinner and overnight at Mud House.
Day 8 Zutul - Phuk to Purang
Morning after breakfast, Trek about only 6 Km down and drive to Purang. Arrive and check in guest house. Dinner and overnight at Guest House.
Day 9 Purang to Kathmandu
Morning after breakfast, drive to Hilsa and fly to Simikot by Helicopter and fly back to Kathamndu via Nepalgunj by private airlines. On the arrival transfer to hotel. Dinner and Overnight at hotel.
Day 10 Departure
Morning after breakfast, check-out from hotel and proceed to Airport to board the Flight for onward destination.
Kailash Mansarovar By Helicopter Ex. Kathmandu Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Airports pick up and drop services in Kathmandu.
- Double sharing full board basis 4-star hotel in Kathmandu, as per itinerary
- A visit of Pashupatinath Temple.
- Scheduled flight Kathmandu – Nepalgunj - Kathmandu
- Scheduled flight Nepalgunj – Simikot – Nepalgunj
- Charter helicopter flight share by 5-6 person Simikot – Hilsa - Simikot
- Double sharing hotel in Nepalgunj.
- 3or 4pax in Simikot Guest house and Tibet side, Guest House all places with meals
- Transport by Tourist Bus up to Mansarovar and Eco Buses from Masarovar to Darchen Yam
- Dwaras per group sizes/Truck for Luggage.
- Nepali Team Leader and Supporting Sherpa Team and Medical Insurance of staffs.
- English speaking Tibetan guide.
- Chinese visa fee of Client and staff.
- Veg. Indian meals during the trip and Guesthouses and camping charges in Tibet.
- Duffel Bag (a large bag to keep the yatris luggage for the trip) Gore-Tex Jacket (returnabletrip)
- All camping and cooking equipment.
- All entrance and conservation fee of Tibet.
- Upper Humla permit fee for client and Helicopter landing charge.
- Gamow bag oxygen and oximeter for safety.
Kailash Mansarovar By Helicopter Ex. Kathmandu Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- All beverages during trip and in Kathmandu, Nepalgunj and Simikot.
- Extra rooms bill due to flight delays due to weather conditions.
- Stick and a water bottle.
- Insurance of clients and evacuation cost.
- Personal horse-riding charges during Kailash Parikrama
- Domestic excess baggage charges and airport taxes.
- Tips for supporting staff.
Kailash Mansarovar By Helicopter Ex. Kathmandu Tour Package Notes
- Rates are subject to change without prior Notice.High Season Surcharge will be Applicable on specific dates.Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.Tour Cost based on group of 20 Adult Passengers.If group size less than 20 pax then additional charge of 75 USD per person levied upto minimum 15 pax.
Lunch, Mediclaim & Wonder Earth Tour Tour Escort will only be provided if group size is more than 20 pax.Please read the Terms Condition & Cancellation Policy before Booking.
- After the Mansarovar to Kailash; All the private vehicles are not allowed.
Kailash Mansarovar By Helicopter Ex. Kathmandu Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Tourist can enroll His / Her / their name(s) for the tour by paying a deposit (non-refundable) of INR 5000/- per person For booking of any class in train and / or by air, additional difference amount is required. The difference should also be paid in advance. The balance amount should be paid 30 days prior to the date of departure. If the balance amount is not paid before 30 days, it will be deemed as cancelled and the deposit will not be refunded. We reserve the right to cancel the tour, alter the routes, carriers, time-tables, itinerary and accommodation without prior notice.
- Tourist travels at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representatives or staff accept any liabilities or responsibilities for any damage, loss, injury, accident, death etc, during the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- It is necessary to book at least 120 days in advance before the schedule departure of the tour. We do not accept any responsibilities and liabilities for the railway tickets of the passengers who book with us for less than 120 days from the scheduled departure of the train. If we have to make any alternate arrangement, then the extra cost of making alternate arrangement should be borne by the passengers only.
- Berth Nos. & Coach Nos. of Railway Tickets are allotted by the computer and therefore passengers have to accept as they are given.
- There will be NO SERVICES & MEALS DURING TRAIN / BUS JOURNEYS.
- Any increase in Air / Bus Fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- We have published the names of the Hotels for each tour, even though we reserve the right to change the same, if the accommodation is not available in the Identified / Specified Hotel for the particular package tour due to reasons beyond our control. We shall make all our best efforts to shift the passengers to the Hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standards. No refund will be allowed when we have provided alternative / similar accommodation. The rooms shall be allotted as per the check-in time of the respective Hotels, and they shall have to be vacated as per the check-out time of the Hotel.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passengers who creates trouble for the management or to the other fellow passengers.
- If due to any reason beyond our control like riots, accidents, flood, political unrest, bandh calls or any natural, or man made calamities, the tour programme needs to be changed or extended, then the additional expenditure for the same will be borne by the passengers. If any passenger has to leave the tour mid way due to any reason, then there shall be no refund for the remaining part of the tour and the expenses for returning back shall also be borne by the passengers only.
- If due to any reason beyond our control, we have to cancel some sight seeing places, there shall be no refund for the same. If a tour is cancelled from our part then the cost and responsibility of organising the new tour will be of passengers only.
- Any complain regarding our services like Hotels, Bus, etc, passengers are advised to inform our office immediately by Phone / Fax so that the same can be re-addressed on the spot, no complains or refund for the same be entertained after completion of the tour.
- Any dispute / claims subject to Surat Jurisdiction.
- Any change / additional Govt. Service tax levied must born by the passengers.
- Timings mentioned in the itinerary for the Bus / Flight journey are estimated only. There are frequent chances of delay in arrival / departure at destination due to various reasons.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Child (5-11 yrs) with extra bed rate will be given only mattress in the parents room. Child up to 4 years will not be given any extra bed and no seats in train and bus.
- There will be NO refund for any unutilized service on the tour.
- We are Travel Agent and Holiday Organizers only and act as an agent for clients on one side and the operator of the various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any Hotel & do not operate or control any Airlines, other services like transport services / guides, Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the Hotels, Airlines, Guide Services, Transport Services, opening of the sightseeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility & shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages etc. Caused by the act or default or management or employees of such independent contractors and also any consequences arising out of natural calamities, strikes, breakdown and facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in services of all concerned and for any act of omission or inconveniences caused in connection with the travel facility etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damage / claim / financial compensation and any liability in any form / in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or anyother events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%