Scenic South India Tour Package
₹32999/ per person
Banglore - Putuparthi - Tirupati - Puducherry - Madurai - Rameshwaram - Kanyakumari - Trivendram
- 9 Nights/ 10 Days
- Availability 20 Dec, 2021
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Scenic South India Tour Package Destination Details
- BangaloreA cosmopolitan hub where sleek skyscrapers coexist in harmony with magnificent palaces, mesmerizing gardens, and mouth-watering gourmet restaurants, Bangalore is a technological oasis that is at the forefront of progress in India. Often known as
Silicon Valley of India, the city has a lot to offer to its visitors.As you spend each day in this city, share smiles with the natives and savor every dish, your enamor for this beautiful city is bound to grow. Some of the must-visit places include Cubbon Park, a sprawling 120-hectare garden with towering bamboo groves and banyan trees, the colossal neo-Dravidian-style Vidhana Soudha building and the Lalbagh Botanical Gardens which is a treat to the eyes with a myriad of exotic plants and a British-built glasshouse. The resplendent, timber-built Summer Palace of Tipu Sultan gives a fascinating glimpse into Bangalore's past and the Ulsoor Lake of Bangalore is well known for its beautiful backdrop and boating facilities.The city is also an efficient transport hub, well-connected by air and land and blessed with a pleasant climate.
- KanyakumariBordered by the three seas - Arabian, Indian and the Bay of Bengal, Kanyakumari is the southernmost tip of Indian Peninsula. A small coastal town in the state of Tamil Nadu, Kanyakumari was earlier known as Cape Comorin. The town is a mountainous terrain amid three seas, with elevated patches of hills, coconut trees and lined with paddy fields. Kanyakumari is also the only place in India where you can observe the sunrise and sunset at the same beach. The town is not only popular for its unique phenomenon but also its beaches, temples, iconic monuments that attract a huge number of tourists throughout the year. The Kanyakumari Temple, Vivekananda Rock Memorial, Statue of the Poet Thiruvalluvar, the Padmanabhapuram Palace, the Vattakottai Fort, and the Gandhi Memorial are few of the most important sites in Kanyakumari. Waterfalls in Kanyakumari that you should not miss out on include the Thirparappu falls, the Courtallam Falls, and the Olakaruvi falls. Kanyakumari has an authentic South Indian cuisine, with seafood and coconuts being an integral part of almost all dishes. While Kanyakumari is not a traditional shopping destination, you can buy plenty of souvenirs and curios from the numerous stalls and boutiques dotting the beachfront, with decorative seashell trinkets being a must-buy.
Day 1 Banglore
Arrive Banglore and transfer to Hotel, check in to Hotel. Later proceed to visit Bull Temple and Vidhan Sabha also visit the Asram of Sri Sri Ravishankar - The Art of Living Foundation is an international non-profit educational and humanitarian organisation. Overnight at Bangalore.
Day 2 Banglore - Putuparthi
Early morning proceed towards, Putuparthi Check-in to the hotel, get fresh and proceed towards Prasanthi Nilayam the abode of Shri Sathya Sai Baba whose famous saying are Lover Ever, Hurt Never. Whole day at the Ashram attending the different prayer services and if lucky one can get the chance of seeing Shri Sathya Sai Baba. Overnight at Putuparthi.
Day 3 Putuparthi - Tirupati
Early morning proceed towards Tirupati, reach there by afternoon, get fresh and proceed for Darshan of Tirupati Balaji. Town of Tirupati is one of the most ancient and spectacular places of Pilgrimage in India. The town owes its existence to the sacred temple of Lord Sri Venkateswara situated on the Tirumala Hill adjoining it. Overnight at Tirupati.
Day 4 Tirupati - Puducherry
Early morning proceed towards Puducherry bypass through chennai reach Puducherry - The 1.5 km long promenade running along the beach is the pride of Puducherry. There one can relax or take a stroll at any time of the day, on the sea front are several land marks the War memorial cold and dispassionate throbbing the memory of last dreams, The Statue of Joan of Arc Blazing an Inspiration, The Heritage Town Hall, The statue of Mahatma Gandhi standing tall, Dupleix statue, Old Light House, The remains of the Old Pier, The Old Customs House that speak the splendor of the by gone era. The well furnished tourist information centre is situated in esthetically heritage building facing the sea to cater to the need of visiting tourists. Overnight at Puducherry.
Day 5 Puducherry
The Sri Aurobindo Ashram located on rue de la Marine, is one of the most well known and wealthiest ashrams in India, with devotees from India and all over the world flocking to it for spiritual salvation. Its spiritual tenets represent a synthesis of yoga and modern science. It is open to the public daily between 08-1200 hrs and 1400-1800 hrs. Children below 3 years of age are not allowed into the ashram and photography is allowed only with permission of the ashram authorities. Overnight at Puducherry.
Day 6 Puducherry - Madurai
Morning depart for Madurai. Check into the hotel. Later visit Meenakshi Temple, it is famous for its towering gopurams & rare sculptures. Overnight at Madurai.
Day 7 Madurai - Rameshwaram
After breakfast proceed to Rameshwaram. Reach & transfer to the hotel. Evening visit Rameshwaram Temple, it is well known for its corridor, also visit other nearest temples. Overnight at Rameshwaram.
Day 8 Rameshwaram - Kanyakumari
After breakfast proceed for Kanyakumari. Check into the hotel. Later proceed for sight seeing tour including Sunrise Point, Vivekanand Memorial Rock, Triveni Sangam, Kanyakumari Mata Temple etc. Overnight at Kanyakumari.
Day 9 Kanyakumari - Trivendram
After breakfast proceed to Trivendram the capital city of Kerala visit the enchanting garden Veli on the Backwaters then proceed for the city tour where you can visit the famous Thiruvanantpuram Zoo and Museum and later proceed towards the Famous Sanghamugam Beach. Overnight at Trivandrum.
Day 10 Trivendram
After breakfast leave for your next destination with Sweet Memories of your Holidays of
Wonder Earth Tour.
|2 Adults||4 Adults||6 Adults|
|Adult||₹ 28,499.00||₹ 28,499.00||₹ 28,499.00|
|Extra Person||₹ 19,999.00||₹ 19,999.00||₹ 19,999.00|
|Single Supplement||₹ 16,999.00||₹ 16,999.00||₹ 16,999.00|
|Child 5-11 yrs. (wit...||₹ 16,999.00||₹ 16,999.00|
|*Above Rates are per person|
Scenic South India Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Hotel Accommodation on twin sharing basis in 3 Star hotels.
- Meals = Breakfast.
- Transfers & Sight Seeing by A/c. Vehicle (2 / 3 Persons).
- Pick-up & Drop by Professional English Speaking Escort from Railway Station & Airport.
Scenic South India Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- Any Train Fare / Air Fare.
- Entry Fee at Sight Seeing Places, if any.
- Personal Expenses such as Cold Drinks, Laundry, Mineral Water, Phone Bills etc.
- Lunch / Dinner.
- Any other expense which is not specifically mentioned in cost Includes.
- Other Terms & Conditions as per our Booking Form.
Scenic South India Tour Package Notes
- Government Service Tax as applicable.
- Rates are not Valid from 28th December 2020 to 05th January 2021.
Scenic South India Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Tourist can enroll His / Her / their name(s) for the tour by paying a deposit (non-refundable) of INR 5000/- per person For booking of any class in train and / or by air, additional difference amount is required. The difference should also be paid in advance. The balance amount should be paid 30 days prior to the date of departure. If the balance amount is not paid before 30 days, it will be deemed as cancelled and the deposit will not be refunded. We reserve the right to cancel the tour, alter the routes, carriers, time-tables, itinerary and accommodation without prior notice.
- Tourist travels at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representatives or staff accept any liabilities or responsibilities for any damage, loss, injury, accident, death etc, during the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- It is necessary to book at least 120 days in advance before the schedule departure of the tour. We do not accept any responsibilities and liabilities for the railway tickets of the passengers who book with us for less than 120 days from the scheduled departure of the train. If we have to make any alternate arrangement, then the extra cost of making alternate arrangement should be borne by the passengers only.
- Berth Nos. & Coach Nos. of Railway Tickets are allotted by the computer and therefore passengers have to accept as they are given.
- There will be NO SERVICES & MEALS DURING TRAIN / BUS JOURNEYS.
- Any increase in Air / Bus Fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- We have published the names of the Hotels for each tour, even though we reserve the right to change the same, if the accommodation is not available in the Identified / Specified Hotel for the particular package tour due to reasons beyond our control. We shall make all our best efforts to shift the passengers to the Hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standards. No refund will be allowed when we have provided alternative / similar accommodation. The rooms shall be allotted as per the check-in time of the respective Hotels, and they shall have to be vacated as per the check-out time of the Hotel.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passengers who creates trouble for the management or to the other fellow passengers.
- If due to any reason beyond our control like riots, accidents, flood, political unrest, bandh calls or any natural, or man made calamities, the tour programme needs to be changed or extended, then the additional expenditure for the same will be borne by the passengers. If any passenger has to leave the tour mid way due to any reason, then there shall be no refund for the remaining part of the tour and the expenses for returning back shall also be borne by the passengers only.
- If due to any reason beyond our control, we have to cancel some sight seeing places, there shall be no refund for the same. If a tour is cancelled from our part then the cost and responsibility of organising the new tour will be of passengers only.
- Any complain regarding our services like Hotels, Bus, etc, passengers are advised to inform our office immediately by Phone / Fax so that the same can be re-addressed on the spot, no complains or refund for the same be entertained after completion of the tour.
- Any dispute / claims subject to Surat Jurisdiction.
- Any change / additional Govt. Service tax levied must born by the passengers.
- Timings mentioned in the itinerary for the Bus / Flight journey are estimated only. There are frequent chances of delay in arrival / departure at destination due to various reasons.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Child (5-11 yrs) with extra bed rate will be given only mattress in the parents room. Child up to 4 years will not be given any extra bed and no seats in train and bus.
- There will be NO refund for any unutilized service on the tour.
- We are Travel Agent and Holiday Organizers only and act as an agent for clients on one side and the operator of the various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any Hotel & do not operate or control any Airlines, other services like transport services / guides, Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the Hotels, Airlines, Guide Services, Transport Services, opening of the sightseeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility & shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages etc. Caused by the act or default or management or employees of such independent contractors and also any consequences arising out of natural calamities, strikes, breakdown and facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in services of all concerned and for any act of omission or inconveniences caused in connection with the travel facility etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damage / claim / financial compensation and any liability in any form / in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or anyother events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%