Explore North West India Tour Package
₹36999/ per person
Mathura - Agra - Haridwar - Katra (Mata Vaishnodevi) - Amritsar - Jaipur - Bikaner - Jaisalmer - Desert Safari (Jaisalmer)
- 16 Nights/ 17 Days
- Availability 13 Dec, 2020
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
- AgraIndia’s ‘City of Love’ and home to the architectural masterpiece The Taj Mahal, is probably the first thing that comes to your mind while planning a short trip from Delhi. Being one of the oldest cities of the country and former capital of Mughal Empire, Agra exudes a historic old world charm and is dotted by several landmarks and monuments from the bygone era, still echoing the tales of past. This unique aspect of the city draws a large crowd from across the world all year round. History fanatics and architecture aficionados can have a ball in Agra with the sheer expanse of the Mughal art and culture on display.Apart from its monuments, the city also has some exciting stuff for foodies – including the famous ‘Agra Petha’ and flavorful chaat and Lassi.Places to Visit: While Shah Jahan’s memorial for his wife, the pristine white marbled Taj Mahal is the most striking place of the city, reeling in tourists from across the world. Agra is also blessed with umpteen mausoleums, forts and palaces.Stroll through the courtyards of the palatial Agra Fort. Built with red-sandstone, this marble fortress’ opulent architecture, expansive gardens and maze of several other structures have a magnetic pull over visitors. A must–visit site indeed! On your visit, also take a quick tour of the nearby city of Fatehpur Sikri for its cultural richness.Sikandra Fort, Itmad-ud- Daula, Jahangir’s Palace, Dayal Bagh and Akbar’s Mausoleum are some of the places you must check out during your visit.
- HaridwarThis ancient city situated in the Garhwal region of Uttarakhand on the banks of the holy river Ganga has been known as a land of legends and myths. It is considered to be one of the sacred places to visit in India, and is the gateway to the Char Dham Trek comprising Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri, and Yamunotri. The city houses popular temples and shrines, which are thronged by a profusion of pilgrims from all over the country who flock here to take a dip in the holy river and get rid of all their sins and achieve blissfulness. Haridwar is also famed for being one of the four sites for the Kumbh Mela, the largest peace assemblage on the planet that draws over 75 million people to the festival. With an astonishing plethora of history, culture, architecture, art, and innumerable diverse holy places to visit in Haridwar, travellers are bound to be thoroughly engaged.Places to visit: Har Ki Pauri, Mansa Devi Temple, Chanda Devi Temple, and Maya Devi Temple220 km away from Delhi
- KatraA small town located in foothills of Trikuta Mountains in Jammu and Kashmir, Katra is a popular pilgrimage for millions of Hindus. The town is in the vicinity of Mata Vaishno Devi Temple, situated in the Trikuta Mountains. Every year pilgrims undertake a challenging 13.5 km long trek to reach the shrine. This speaks volumes about their devotion towards the Goddess. They believe that the Goddess will fulfill their wishes and consider the temple as one of the holiest of the Shakti Peethas (holy places representing cosmic energy).Though Vaishno Devi is the main attraction of the town, there are numerous places to explore. Bhairon Temple is an important pilgrimage site, and the temple has interesting legends related to it. Another auspicious temple is the Adhkunwari, 6 km from Katra. The cave is very narrow and can only accommodate one person at a time. Katra also has numerous places for sightseeing which provide picturesque views, such as Himkoti, Banganga, Baba Dhansar and many more. All of these are great places to unwind and enjoy the beauty of nature.
- AmritsarHome of the glorious Golden Temple, the iconic city of Amritsar, portrays the heroic character of the Punjab. A day in this peaceful city starts with the spiritual prayers from Gurudwaras. The original name of first the ancient lake, then of the temple complex, and later the surrounding city, meaning "pool of ambrosial nectar."Amritsar is the spiritual and cultural centre of the Sikh Religion. Baisakhi festival brings out Amritsar's resplendent face with its finest food, clothes and merry-making. This place is also famous for its Jallianwala Bagh massacre and its proximity to Wagah Border. The satiating food and generous dollops of legendary Punjabi hospitality further connive to cast a spell upon the visitor. From the Operation Blue Star in the Golden Temple to the tragedy of the Jallianwala Bagh massacre, Amritsar has seen the worst of situations and yet emerged like a phoenix through testing times. Amritsar today is a thriving city with active trade and tourism industries. One of the most agriculturally productive cities of India, Amritsar is well connected with most of the important cities of India.
- JaipurWith splendid fortresses, magnificent palaces, and architecturally brilliant havelis, the ‘Pink City’ is sought after by connoisseurs of history and architecture. Experience the jolt of this rich city to get a peek into the lives of India’s royal families and their legacy.Places to Visit: Take an elephant ride to explore Amer Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site known for its blend of Rajput and Hindu style of architecture and mixture of Hindu and Muslim style of ornamentation. Through meandering pathways and hidden passages, hike up to the adjoining Jaigarh Fort to check out its vast cannon foundry and then take a cab ride to explore the sprawling fortress of Nahargarh.Enter the main city to enjoy the view of Jal Mahal resting on the waters of Mansarovar as a flock pigeons scale the sky making for a sight to behold. If you enjoy a knowledge-rich walk through museums, Albert Hall Museum is a must-visit. Enjoy a tryst with nature at the lush green lawns and gardens of Kanak Ghaati and Vrindavan Gardens. Unravel the hidden passages of the City Palace, study the stars at Jantar Mantar and treat yourself to the delectable traditional Rajasthani thali at Chokhi Dhani.
- JaisalmerJaisalmer is a major tourist spot located in the northwestern state of Rajasthan in India. It is known as the 'golden city' due to its bounteous golden dunes and castles clad in golden honey sandstone. Jaisalmer is adorned with lakes, ornate Jain temples and havelis. Climb on to the camel saddle and make your way through this desert or camp under the night sky in this golden land for an unforgettable experience.The Jaisalmer Fort stands as a citadel and is surrounded by narrow alleys inhabited by people residing there for generations. With shops selling colourful handicrafts and havelis that will make you travel back in time, Jaisalmer is an amalgam of exotic Indian desert culture, heritage and adventure.
Day 1 Mathura
Arrive at Mathura Railway Station and transfer to the hotel. After Lunch proceed to Vrindavan, visit the various Temple’s of Vrindavan by doing the customary parikrama. Overnight at Mathura.
Day 2 Mathura - Agra
After breakfast proceed to Agra. En route visit Fatehpur Sikri - the Deserted Red Sandstone City built by the Mughal Emperor Akbar. Reach Agra & transfer to the hotel. At evening visit the world famous wonders of the world ‘TAJMAHAL’, Agra Fort & enjoy light & sound programme at Agra Fort. Overnight at Agra.
Day 3 Agra
Today enjoy Agra Fort and enjoy Light & Sound Programme at Agra Fort. Overnight at Agra.
Day 4 Agra - Haridwar
After breakfast visit ''TAJ MAHAL'' to see the day light beauty & return to hotel. After Lunch Check out from hotel & proceed to Haridwar by Road. Reach Haridwar and transfer to hotel. Evening enjoy spectacular view of Ganga Aarti. Overnight at Haridwar.
Day 5 Haridwar
Today visit local place of Haridwar, which includes Har-ki-Pauri, the main bathing Ghat of Haridwar. Also visit Chandi Devi Temple, Anjani Devi Temple, Mansa Devi Temple etc. Evening enjoy spectacular view of the Ganga Aarti. Overnight at Haridwar.
Day 6 Haridwar - Delhi - Katra (Mata Vaishnodevi)
Early morning Check-out from hotel & proceed for Delhi by Surface. Arrive Delhi & depart by Flight for Jammu. Reach Jammu and proceed to Katra by surface. Reach Katra and check in to the Hotel. Overnight at Katra.
Day 7 Katra (Mata Vaishnodevi)
Full day free for Darshan of Mata Vaishnodevi. Overnight at Katra.
Day 8 Katra (Mata Vaishnodevi) - Amritsar
After breakfast proceed to Amritsar by Road. Reach Amritsar and transfer to hotel. Overnight at Amritsar.
Day 9 Amritsar
After breakfast proceed to Jallianwala Baug, Golden Temple is located in the Holy city of Sikh's Amritsar. Golden Temple is famous for its Golden Dome it is one of the most sacred places of worship for Shikhs. In the evening visit the famous Wagha Border for Military Parade by India and Pakistan's Army. Overnight at Amritsar.
Day 10 Amritsar - Delhi - Jaipur
After breakfast proceed to Amritsar Airport to board your Flight for Delhi. Reach Delhi & transfer to Rly. Station to board your Train for Jaipur. Overnight at Train Journey.
Day 11 Jaipur
This morning visit the Amber Fort, built in the 16th Century, enjoy an Elephant Ride at Amber. Drive past the Hawa Mahal and the visit City Palace and Museum, walk to the adjacent Jantar Mantar Observatory. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 12 Jaipur
After breakfast leave for your next destination with Sweet Memories of your Holidays of
Wonder Earth Tour.
Day 13 Jaipur - Bikaner
In the morning drive to Bikaner. On arrival transfer to the hotel. After lunch visit Bikaner City & Junagarh Fort. Overnight stay at Bikaner.
Day 14 Bikaner - Jaiselmer
After breakfast depart to Jaiselmer by Surface. Reach Jaiselmer & transfer to the hotel. Overnight at Jaiselmer.
Day 15 Jaisalmer
Morning city tour of Jaisalmer visiting the Fort that seems to rise out of the desert haze, in the afternoon visit Manek Chowk, Patwon - Ki - Haveli and Salim Singhji - Ki - Haveli, Gadisar Lake, Bada Bagh, Lodruva. Overnight at Jaisalmer.
Day 16 Jaisalmer
Proceed towards the Deserts Safari Camp riding on the Camels Back after reaching at the Camp get Welcomed in traditional and cultural way. In the evening enjoy Camp Fire with traditional Musician & Dancers Amidst (Mashals) Overnight at Jaisalmer.
Day 17 Jaisalmer - Next Destination
After breakfast leave for your next destination with Sweet Memories of your Holidays of
Wonder Earth Tour.
|2 Adults||4 Adults||6 Adults|
|Adult||₹ 56,199.00||₹ 46,999.00||₹ 36,999.00|
|Extra Person||₹ 35,199.00||₹ 32,999.00||₹ 32,999.00|
|Single Supplement||₹ 22,199.00||₹ 22,199.00||₹ 22,199.00|
Explore North West India Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Hotel Accommodation on twin sharing basis in 3 Star hotels.
- Meals = Breakfast.
- Transfers & Sight Seeing by A/c. Vehicle (2 / 3 Persons).
- Pick-up & Drop by Professional English Speaking Escort from Railway Station & Airport.
Explore North West India Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- Any Train Fare / Air Fare.
- Entry Fee at Sight Seeing Places, if any.
- Personal Expenses such as Cold Drinks, Laundry, Mineral Water, Phone Bills etc.
- Lunch / Dinner.
- Any other expense which is not specifically mentioned in cost Includes.
- Other Terms & Conditions as per our Booking Form.
Explore North West India Tour Package Notes
- Government Service Tax as applicable.
- Rates are not Valid from 28th December 2020 to 05th January 2021.
Explore North West India Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Tourist can enroll His / Her / their name(s) for the tour by paying a deposit (non-refundable) of INR 5000/- per person For booking of any class in train and / or by air, additional difference amount is required. The difference should also be paid in advance. The balance amount should be paid 30 days prior to the date of departure. If the balance amount is not paid before 30 days, it will be deemed as cancelled and the deposit will not be refunded. We reserve the right to cancel the tour, alter the routes, carriers, time-tables, itinerary and accommodation without prior notice.
- Tourist travels at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representatives or staff accept any liabilities or responsibilities for any damage, loss, injury, accident, death etc, during the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- It is necessary to book at least 120 days in advance before the schedule departure of the tour. We do not accept any responsibilities and liabilities for the railway tickets of the passengers who book with us for less than 120 days from the scheduled departure of the train. If we have to make any alternate arrangement, then the extra cost of making alternate arrangement should be borne by the passengers only.
- Berth Nos. & Coach Nos. of Railway Tickets are allotted by the computer and therefore passengers have to accept as they are given.
- There will be NO SERVICES & MEALS DURING TRAIN / BUS JOURNEYS.
- Any increase in Air / Bus Fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- We have published the names of the Hotels for each tour, even though we reserve the right to change the same, if the accommodation is not available in the Identified / Specified Hotel for the particular package tour due to reasons beyond our control. We shall make all our best efforts to shift the passengers to the Hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standards. No refund will be allowed when we have provided alternative / similar accommodation. The rooms shall be allotted as per the check-in time of the respective Hotels, and they shall have to be vacated as per the check-out time of the Hotel.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passengers who creates trouble for the management or to the other fellow passengers.
- If due to any reason beyond our control like riots, accidents, flood, political unrest, bandh calls or any natural, or man made calamities, the tour programme needs to be changed or extended, then the additional expenditure for the same will be borne by the passengers. If any passenger has to leave the tour mid way due to any reason, then there shall be no refund for the remaining part of the tour and the expenses for returning back shall also be borne by the passengers only.
- If due to any reason beyond our control, we have to cancel some sight seeing places, there shall be no refund for the same. If a tour is cancelled from our part then the cost and responsibility of organising the new tour will be of passengers only.
- Any complain regarding our services like Hotels, Bus, etc, passengers are advised to inform our office immediately by Phone / Fax so that the same can be re-addressed on the spot, no complains or refund for the same be entertained after completion of the tour.
- Any dispute / claims subject to Surat Jurisdiction.
- Any change / additional Govt. Service tax levied must born by the passengers.
- Timings mentioned in the itinerary for the Bus / Flight journey are estimated only. There are frequent chances of delay in arrival / departure at destination due to various reasons.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Child (5-11 yrs) with extra bed rate will be given only mattress in the parents room. Child up to 4 years will not be given any extra bed and no seats in train and bus.
- There will be NO refund for any unutilized service on the tour.
- We are Travel Agent and Holiday Organizers only and act as an agent for clients on one side and the operator of the various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any Hotel & do not operate or control any Airlines, other services like transport services / guides, Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the Hotels, Airlines, Guide Services, Transport Services, opening of the sightseeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility & shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages etc. Caused by the act or default or management or employees of such independent contractors and also any consequences arising out of natural calamities, strikes, breakdown and facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in services of all concerned and for any act of omission or inconveniences caused in connection with the travel facility etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damage / claim / financial compensation and any liability in any form / in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or anyother events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%