Phuket Krabi Koh Samui Tour Package
₹64532/ per person
Phuket - Krabi - Koh Samui
- 7 Nights/ 8 Days
- Availability 6 Sep, 2022
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Phuket Krabi Koh Samui Tour Package Destination Details
- ThailandThailand has some of the most beautiful and lively cities and tourist attractions in the world. These sites not only play host to descending tourists and curious travelers, they also shield the raw beauty of unexplored regions and unique fests from the rest of the world. With
Wonder Earth Touroutbound tourist packages, you can explore the famous with the lesser known attractions and events on your tour to Thailand and its Cities.
- PhuketThailand's most world-famous holiday island is also its biggest - 48 kilometers long and 21 km across - located in the south of the country's west Andaman Sea coast, suspended from the southern tip of Phang Nga Province by a couple of short though generous roadway spans. The most vibrant tourist zones of western Phuket consists of the beaches of Bang Thao, Kamala, Karon, Kata, Laem Sing, Mai Khao, Nai Thon and Nai Yang, Patong, and Surin.There is a wide assortment of vacation spots, some relatively mellow, other packed by holidaymakers, and Patong in particular is also one of Asia's partying capitals. Southeastern Phuket is where you'll find the alluring, offbeat beaches of Chalong Bay, Cape Panwa, Nai Han, Rawai, and Ya Nui - definitely worth the trek; Chalong Bay is the biggest town here, with Phang Nga Bay used as a harbor for pleasure craft. Elsewhere, meanwhile, you'll find Phuket Town; the town of Bang Rong; the Thalang district; the smaller island of Koh Sire; and Phra Taew National Park, .Phuket Big BuddhaThailand is of course a Buddhist society, and this white-marble-covered statue of its central figure in classic lotus meditation pose is a relatively recent addition on Nakkerd Hill in the Chalong district, also home to 29 Buddhist temples (the statue's full name, by the way, is a mouthful: Phra Phutta Ming Mongkol Akenakakiri). It rises 45 meters, and there are thousands of messages written on the white-stone slabs around it.Tiger KingdomIf you like your cats big, check out this park in Kathu, south central Phuket, with tigers of different ages and sizes, as well as cheetahs. And you can get up close and personal with them - even feed and pet the younger cubs and take pictures with them. Quite cool!Kamala BeachA laid back getaway just 15 minutes north of Patong, this long, beautiful strand is popular with families and perfect if you're looking for relaxing sun, sand, and sea. Activities include snorkeling, parasailing, and jetskiing, and there are facilities at small beachfront hotels as well as street-food stands (some on the beach, some in the village behind it) and even some low-key nightlife.Phuket FantaSeaOne of the main non-sandy attractions of Kamala Beach is nighttime cultural theme park with shopping, dining (including a huge buffet) and most especially stage shows mixing culture and tradition, using folk tales, mythology, illusionists, special effects, live elephants, and other acts to tell the story of Thai culture.Karon BeachClose to the town of Kata, Phuket's second largest beach - five km long and best visited from November through April when the sea is calm and temperatures are pleasant - is more deserted at its northern end, while along the more southerly stretches you'll find a raft of activities including sea kayaking, windsurfing (regular surfing not so much), banana boat rides, waterskiing, Jetskiing, and wakeboarding. There are also a good number of shops, eateries, and pubs (some open into the wee hours) on or right adjacent to the sand.Laem Phrompthem ViewpointYou know, those beautiful shorelines with the dark brown rocks and the beautiful blue seawater foaming around them that you see on wall-papers of people's computers? Is it your dream to visit a place like that? In Phuket, you actually can. The Laem Phrompthep viewpoint is one of those magical places that transport you into paradise right here on earth. The gurgling water is picturesquely set against a rocky landscape. The palm trees, the hills, and the stunning surroundings make Laem Phrompthem a popular tourist destination. There are restaurants where you can enjoy a good Thai meal overlooking a magical sight with trees birds and the sea.Old Phuket TownKnown for its Sino-Buddhist Architecture, the Old Phuket town often gets ignored by the Phuket tourist. This is unfortunate as this area holds so much history, culture and beautiful architecture it seems wrong to go to Phuket and not visit it. A trip through the Phuket old town will show you a wonderful cultural mélange. The typical Portuguese buildings fused with the red and gold of the Thai architecture gives the place a very eclectic feel. The buildings are unique and colorful and there are Buddhist as well as Chinese temples that you can visit. The pretty little galleries and the tiny roads make this place a fusion of cultures that are very specific to this region and you will rarely see anywhere else.Khao Rang HillTo the north of Phuket town lies the Khao Rang Hill. This place is a meeting place and a hangout spot for the locals but is also a great place for the tourists to get some amazing views in of the city and the area surrounding it. The walk up is slightly challenging but if you do endure it, you are rewarded with an amazing vantage point perched high on top of a hill overlooking an amazing valley.Kata BeachOne of the less crowded but more beautiful beaches in Phuket. This beach has everything. From snorkeling to shopping to spa treatments and a whole lot more. There is always a great time to be had here. You can choose to do one of the many water sports or alternatively just lounge about and calmly enjoy the beach atmosphere. It is up to you. You can even try your hand at kayaking or surfing if you like. There is also an elephant trekking place not far from the beach.Kao Ping Kan ("James Bond") IslandIn case you are wondering why this place is named after the legendary British Secret agent, it is because parts of the film “The Man with the Golden” Gun was filmed here. This has made it an iconic and popular tourist destination. The water is greenish blue whereas the rocks are limestone and hence bright while in color making the place a real sight to be beheld. The place does get pretty crowded sometimes but an off-season trip is a great idea. It is also the perfect place to try kayaking, with its scenic rock faces.
- KrabiKrabi is the perfect holiday destination for those looking for a relaxing area in southern Thailand. The province, located between Phang Nga and Trang, features stunning scenery both inland and at sea. With over 150 islands off its 150km-long coast line (many of them featuring fantastic white-sand beaches and turquoise waters), a jungle-covered interior, towering limestone cliffs, caves, waterfalls and exotic wildlife, Krabi a great selection of natural assets that offer its visitors a wide array of leisure activities for the whole family. Island-hopping, snorkelling, rock climbing, sea kayaking, jungle trekking and scuba diving, are among the most popular occupations that can be enjoyed while on holiday in Krabi.From its most prominent destinations – Ao Nang, Railay, Phi Phi Islands and Koh Lanta – to its lesser known areas – Ao Luk, Ao Nam Mao, or Ao Thalane, to name just a few - the province of Krabi is less developed and crowded than Phuket, more laid back than Koh Samui, and just 80 minutes by air from Bangkok. With a range of accommodation from budget to deluxe, this idyllic province really is the ultimate destination
- Koh SamuiKo Samui, Thailand’s second largest island, lies in the Gulf of Thailand off the east coast of the Kra Isthmus. It's known for its palm-fringed beaches, coconut groves and dense, mountainous rainforest, plus luxury resorts and posh spas. The landmark 12m-tall golden Big Buddha statue at Wat Phra Yai Temple is located on a tiny island connected to Ko Samui by a causeway.
Patong Heritage Hotel205/16 Rath U-Thit 200 Pee Road Phuket
Stop at Patong Heritage Hotel to discover the wonders of Phuket. The hotel has everything you need for a comfortable stay. To be found at the hotel are free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour security, daily housekeeping, fireplace, 24-hour front desk. Television LCD/plasma screen, clothes rack, complimentary instant coffee, complimentary tea, free welcome drink can be found in selected guestrooms. The hotel's peaceful atmosphere extends to its recreational facilities which include fitness center, outdoor pool. For reliable service and professional staff, Patong Heritage Hotel caters to your needs.
iCheck inn Ao Nang Krabi199/6 Moo 3, Tumbon Ao Nang, Amphoe Mueang Krabi
Ideally located in the prime touristic area of Ao Nang, iCheck inn Ao Nang Krabi promises a relaxing and wonderful visit. Both business travelers and tourists can enjoy the hotel's facilities and services. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour front desk, express check-in/check-out, luggage storage, Wi-Fi in public areas are there for guest's enjoyment. Each guestroom is elegantly furnished and equipped with handy amenities. Take a break from a long day and make use of outdoor pool, kids club. A welcoming atmosphere and excellent service are what you can expect during your stay at iCheck inn Ao Nang Krabi.
Aspira Residences Samui199/99 Moo 6 (Soi Bandon Hospital) Koh Samui
Aspira Residences Samui is conveniently located in the popular Bo Phut area. The property has everything you need for a comfortable stay. Facilities like free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour room service, 24-hour security, shrine, daily housekeeping are readily available for you to enjoy. Each guestroom is elegantly furnished and equipped with handy amenities. To enhance guests' stay, the property offers recreational facilities such as golf course (within 3 km), outdoor pool, pool (kids), water sports (motorized). Discover all Samui has to offer by making Aspira Residences Samui your base.
The Kala Hotel210/8 Moo 4 Chaweng Noi Koh Samui Suratthani Koh Samui
Located in Lamai, The Kala Hotel is a perfect starting point from which to explore Samui. Offering a variety of facilities and services, the hotel provides all you need for a good night's sleep. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms, daily housekeeping, gift/souvenir shop, postal service, private check in/check out are on the list of things guests can enjoy. Each guestroom is elegantly furnished and equipped with handy amenities. Recuperate from a full day of sightseeing in the comfort of your room or take advantage of the hotel's recreational facilities, including snorkeling, golf course (within 3 km), outdoor pool, diving, fishing. Friendly staff, great facilities and close proximity to all that Samui has to offer are three great reasons you should stay at The Kala Hotel.
Day 1: Phuket - Dinner at Phuket FantaSea
Upon arrival in Phuket, you will be transfer to hotel for check in and some time to relax. This evening, you will be transferred to Phuket’s incredible and well-known FantaSea, an entertainment complex the whole family can enjoy. Buffet dinner is included. Overnight in Phuket.
Day 2: Full day Phi Phi Island Tour
After Breakfast ,You will be picked up your from hotel in Phuket and transferred to Phuket Pier . Travel to Phi Phi Island,Arrival at Phi Phi Don Island; enjoy swimming and snorkeling, the beautiful sea and the tropical fish. Return to the beach for a buffet lunch at a restaurant on the island. After lunch, relax at leisure. Overnight in Phuket
Day 3:- Phuket City Tour
After Breakfast, you will be picked up from Hotel Half Day Puket City Tour. Over Night at Hotel
Day 4:- Phuket To Krabi
After Breakfast , check out from Hotel & proceed for Krabi . Arrive @ Krabi,transfer to hotel for check in and some time to relax. Overnight at Hotel
Day 5:-Poda 4 Islands by long tailed boat
After Breakfast , proceed for 4 Island by Long tail Boat ( Full Day ) . Overnight at Hotel
Day 6:- Krabi - Koh Samui
Breakfast at the hotel and then transfer to Krabi Airport where you catch a flight to Kho Samui. Upon arrival in Koh Samui you will be met at the airport and will transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Koh Samui.
Day 7 : Half day Around Island
After breakfast proceed for "Half day Around Island Tour " . Over night at Hotel
Day 8:-Koh Samui departure
Enjoy breakfast at your hotel and then transfer to the airport for your departure and onward flights with Sweet Memories of "
Wonder Earth Tour"
Phuket Krabi Koh Samui Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Return Economy Class Airfare. (Ex. Mumbai)
- 03 Nights Hotel Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis in 3 star Hotel at Phuket.
- 02 Nights Hotel Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis in 3 star Hotel at Krabi.
- 02 Nights Hotel Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis in 3 star Hotel at Koh Samui.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- 06 Dinner in local Indian restaurant
- Phuket airport to Phuket hotel transfers
- Half Day Phuket City tour
- Phuket Fantasea Show with dinner
- Phi Phi Island Tour + Lunch + Transfer (by Big Boat)
- Phuket hotel to Krabi Hotel transfer
- Poda 4 Islands by long tailed boat (Lunch Box)
- Krabi hotel to Krabi Airport transfer
- Koh Samui airport to Koh Samui hotel transfer
- Half day Around Island
- Koh Samui hotel to Koh Samui airport transfer
- All Transfers & Sightseeing Seat In Coach basis.
Phuket Krabi Koh Samui Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- GST extra as applicable on all above Rates.
- Personal expenses such as mineral water tips, Laundry charges etc.
- Phi Phi island Island's Marine Park Fee (directly on the spot)
- Poda 4 island Krabi's Marine Park Fee (directly on the spot)
- Anything not specifically mentioned in "Tour Cost Includes".
- Visa Charges.
Phuket Krabi Koh Samui Tour Package Notes
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Other Terms / Condition per our website.
- Above Rates are Valid till 30th Sep 2021.
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Rates are subject to availability of Hotels & Flight.
- Pan Card is compulsory for all International Adult traveller
Phuket Krabi Koh Samui Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Above Tour cost based on 1 USD = 80.25 INR** as per Today i.e. Sunday, August 7, 2022
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 30 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey date change charges Rs. 2000/- per pax per change shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- All the passengers will have to carry foreign currency of minimum USD 500 per person.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%