Greece Tour Package
₹56999/ per person
Athens - Mykonos - Santorini
- 6 Nights/ 7 Days
- Availability 11 Oct, 2022
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Greece Tour Package Destination Details
- AthensThe capital of Greece, Athens is the birthplace of western civilization, and was founded over 3,500 years ago. It, not surprisingly, has an unbelievable number of historical monuments and edifices. In fact, it is a city so seeped in history, the very air you breathe here, laden with the staggering weight of millennia, makes you believe you are back in the ancient world. It is almost impossible to list all the monuments in the city, so here are the most notable, and world famous ones. The Acropolis, the Parthenon, the Statue of Athena, Academy of Athens, Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Arch of Hadrian, and the Choragic Monument of Lysicrates. Also visit the Greek Parliament. Some of the best archaeological museums in the world are also in Athens, namely the National Archaeological Museum, the Cycladic Museum, the Epigraphic Museum, and the Byzantine Museum. Visitors must also try the great Greek food. The views from Lycabettus Hill and Areopagus are worth the climb, letting your eyes sweep over in a single glance one of the most ancient cities in the world.
- MykonosMykonos is one of the most visited islands on the Aegean Sea, and is one of the most cosmopolitan destinations in Greece. It is also renowned for its nightlife, which is supposedly the best in Greece. The island shows signs of habitation since 3000 BC, and the Ionians settled here around 1100 BC. In Greek mythology Mykonos was the location of the battle between Zeus and the Titans, and the island was named in honour of Apollo's grandson Mykons. So, when in Mykonos, do visit the following attractions: the 16th century Mykonos windmills, the beautiful and colourful district of Little Venice, and the Archaeological Museum of Mykonos, with exhibits dating from the prehistoric to the late Hellenistic period. You can also enjoy the amazing Greek food, or visit one of the many bars and nightclubs on the island. There are also plenty of sandy beaches, namely: Agios Ioannis Beach, Paradise and Super Paradise Beach, Psarou Beach, Platys Gialos Beach, Elia Beach, Paranga Beach, and Ornos Beach. You can also take a short excursion to the nearby island of Dilos, famous for its ancient temples, and considered the birthplace of the gods Apollo and Artemis.
- SantoriniSantorini is a beautiful and small, semi-circular archipelago of volcanic islands located in the southern Aegean Sea, and is also known as Thera. The islands of Santorini are remains of an enormous volcanic explosion that destroyed the earliest settlements on what was formerly a single island. It is the spectacular natural beauty, stunning sunsets, as well as the vibrant culture and nightlife on the islands that have made them one of Europe's hottest destinations. The name Santorini was given to it by the Roman Empire in the thirteenth century, and is a reference to Saint Irene. Before then it was known as Kalliste - the most beautiful one, or Strongyle - the circular one. The areas around towns also deserve exploration, with startlingly beautiful countryside that are dotted with cave houses, gardens, vineyards, and tiny churches. Other activities to be done here include a visit to Thirassia - small island near Santorini, taking boat excursions to Nea Kameni and Palia Kameni, and visiting Faros - a lighthouse near Akrotiri. There are also many public beaches on the islands, the most popular being: the Black Beach, the beautiful Red Beach, White Beach, Vlichada beach, and Amoudi.
Day - 1 Arrive Athens
Arrive Athens Airport and transfer to the hotel. Check in at Hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Athens.
Day - 2 Athens
Breakfast at the hotel. One for all you History buffs - discover Athens' Ancient history on this fascinating city walking tour with your local guide. Venture inside the ancient Acropolis and admire just how this ancient monument towers above the city below. You'll also see such sites as the House of Parliament and the Plaka as you soak up the local scene. Syntagma Metro station, where your tour begins contains many archaeological exhibits including ancient grave stones, an aqueduct from the 5th century BC, pottery, a 2,000-year old beehive and a mosaic from the 5th century AD. You will then see the House of the Greek Parliament, former Palace. Walking through the Syntagma Square, the heart of the city, you come either to Sotira of Lycodimos or the Kottakis Church both beautiful Byzantine churches which you are going to visit. Continue strolling through the Plaka's paved streets before arriving at the Lysicrates Monument from the 4th century BC and the remnants of an old Christian Church. A ten-minute walk up the beautiful Dionyssiou Areopagitou pedestrian walkway will bring you to the Acropolis, crowned by the Parthenon, with its spectacular views over the city below. You will enjoy a profound and detailed explanation of the history of its monuments by our knowledgeable licensed guides. On the way to the Acropolis you will also see the Dionysus Sanctuary, the Philopapos Hill, the Herodion Theatre and the Mars Hill. Overnight in Athens.
Day - 3 Athens - Mykonos
Breakfast at the hotel. Checkout From Athens to Port for Mykonos. On arrival Checkin at Mykonos Hotel.Rest of the Day at leisure on your own.Overnight at Mykonos.
Day - 4 Mykonos
Breakfast at hotel. Explore Mykonos on your own pace. Overnight at Florence.
Day - 5 Mykonos - Santorini
Breakfast at the hotel. Checkout from Hotel to Port for Santorini.Checkin at Santorini Hotel.Rest of the day at leisure on your own. Overnight at Santorini.
Day - 6 Santorini
Breakfast at hotel. Explore Santorini at your own pace. Overnight at Santorini.
Day - 7 Santorini - Return
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to your airport to return home.
|Extra Person:||₹ 56,960.00|
|Single Supplement:||₹ 28,480.00|
Greece Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation on Twin sharing basis in Parnon Hotel or Similar 3 star hotel at Athens.
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation on Twin sharing basis in Madalena Hotel or Similar 3 star hotel at Mykonos.
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation on Twin sharing basis in El Greco or Similar 3 star hotel at Santorini.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Athens Airport to Hotel Pvt Transfer.
- Athens to Mykonos Economy Class Ferry Ticket.
- Mykonos to Santorini Economy Class Ferry Ticket.
- Athens City tour & Acropolis Museum SIC
- Organized boat Tour Volcano Adventure on SIC
Greece Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- Service Tax extra applicable on all above Rates.
- Personal expenses such as Cold Drinks, Phone calls, Porterage charges etc.
- Any other expenses which is specifically not mentioned in “TOUR COST INCLUDES”
Greece Tour Package Notes
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Other Terms / Condition as per our website.
- Above Rates are Valid till 30th Sep 2021.
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Rates are subject to availability of Hotels .
- Pan Card is compulsory for all International Adult traveller
Greece Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Above Tour cost based on 1 EUR = 80 INR** as per Today i.e. Monday, September 26, 2022
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 30 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey date change charges Rs. 2000/- per pax per change shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- All the passengers will have to carry foreign currency of minimum USD 500 per person.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%