Pearls of Central Europe By Train Tour Package
₹80799/ per person
Vienna – Prague – Dresden – Leipzig - Berlin
- 10 Nights/ 11 Days
- Availability 15 Feb, 2023
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a approx full refund, excluding service fees.
Pearls of Central Europe By Train Tour Package Destination Details
- ViennaThe city of Vienna has long been a city of culture, and this is reflected within its plentiful tourist attractions and endless sightseeing opportunities. Tourists will find that the Vienna State Opera (Wiener Staatsoper) is one such example of Viennese culture at its very finest, along with many other attractions, such as the glorious University Botanical Gardens. The royal summer palace of the Schloss Schonbrunn is one of the most visited of all the tourist attractions in Vienna and this breathtaking building is simply enormous. You have to literally stand outside of the Schonbrunn Palace to fully appreciate the sheer scale of this colossal architecture, which actually comprises a staggering 1,440 different rooms and even features its very own zoo.
- BerlinBerlin is the capital and largest city of Germany by both area and population.Its 3.7 million inhabitants make it the European Union's most populous city, according to population within city limits.Berlin is a place of stark contrasts. On one hand, reminders of its turbulent past are everywhere. But it's also a modern megalopolis that's geographically nine times bigger than Paris with exciting new attractions and an inherent subversiveness. This juxtaposition makes it a destination unlike any other. One of Germany's sixteen constituent states, Berlin is surrounded by the State of Brandenburg and contiguous with Potsdam, Brandenburg's capital.Berlin's urban area, which has a population of around 4.5 million, is the second most populous urban area in Germany after the Ruhr. The Berlin-Brandenburg capital region has around 6.2 million inhabitants and is Germany's third-largest metropolitan region after the Rhine-Ruhr and Rhine-Main regions.Berlin straddles the banks of the Spree, which flows into the Havel (a tributary of the Elbe) in the western borough of Spandau.Among the city's main topographical features are the many lakes in the western and southeastern boroughs formed by the Spree, Havel and Dahme, the largest of which is Lake Muggelsee. Due to its location in the European Plain, Berlin is influenced by a temperate seasonal climate. About one-third of the city's area is composed of forests, parks, gardens, rivers, canals, and lakes. The city lies in the Central German dialect area, the Berlin dialect being a variant of the Lusatian-New Marchian dialects.Best Time to GoMay through October is the peak travel period in Berlin. Temperatures tend to be moderate, making it a lovely time to walk around, see the historic sites, hang out in the many green spaces and enjoy al fresco dining. Winter isn't the season that most tourists visit due to the less welcoming weather. However, holiday festivities notably the fabled Christmas markets are a bright light in the middle of what can feel like a very long, grey few months.
Day - 1 Arrive Vienna
Arrival in Vienna and transfer to your hotel.
Day - 2 Vienna
Morning boat ride on the Danube in Vienna. Discover the panorama of this beautiful city from the water. In the afternoon you are free to explore the city on your own. Well worth a visit is the spectacular "Schonbrunn Palace" with its wonderful gardens and excellent zoo. Overnight in Vienna.
Day - 3 Vienna - Prague
This morning you will take the train to Prague. Overnight in Prague.
Day - 4 Prague
See Prague by boat. Lean back while enjoying a boat ride on the Vltava in Prague with coffee and cake. In the afternoon stroll through the City centre, treat yourself to another coffee and in the evening try your luck in the casino Prague.
Day - 5 Prague - Dresden
Today you take the train to Dresden. Rest of the day at leisure, overnight in Dresden.
Day - 6 Dresden
After breakfast a morning sightseeing tour including the Church of Our Lady (Frauenkirche), Royal Palace and much more. Why not take the opportunity to see a performance at the famous Semper Opera? Overnight Dresden.
Day - 7 Dresden - Leipzig
By Train it‘s on to Leipzig. In the afternoon take a city tour on an historical oldtimer bus. Overnight in Leipzig.
Day - 8 Leipzig
Day at Leisure - explore Leipzig on your own. Overnight in Leipzig.
Day - 9 Leipzig - Berlin
Finally, take the train to Germany‘s capital, Berlin. East of the Brandenburg Gate, on either side of “Unter den Linden”, you find the densest array of sights in Berlin. In the west city take a look at the broken shard of the Kaiser Wilhelm memorial church, which serves as a brutal reminder of World War II. Close by starts the famous boulevard Kurfurstendamm.
Day - 10 Berlin
After breakfast take your time to do the rest of your holiday shopping and find great souvenirs of Berlin. In the afternoon perhaps you may enjoy, a leisurely visit to the Madame Tussaud’s Berlin.
Day - 11 Berlin - Return
Transfer to Berlin Airport.
|Extra Person:||₹ 89,244.00|
|Single Supplement:||₹ 49,217.00|
Pearls of Central Europe By Train Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- 2 Nights Hotel accommodations in 4 star hotels on twin sharing basis in Vienna.
- 2 Nights Hotel accommodations in 4 star hotels on twin sharing basis in Prague.
- 2 Nights Hotel accommodations in 4 star hotels on twin sharing basis in Dresden.
- 2 Nights Hotel accommodations in 4 star hotels on twin sharing basis in Leipzig.
- 2 Nights Hotel accommodations in 4 star hotels on twin sharing basis in Berlin.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Airport transfers on arrival and departure (in Vienna and Berlin)
- 2nd class train ticket Vienna - Prague - Dresden - Leipzig - Berlin
- Seat reservation on train
- Boat ride on the Danube in Vienna (duration app. 1 ˝ hours)
- Boat ride on the Vltava in Prague incl. coffee and cake (duration app. 2 hours)
- City Tour in Dresden (duration app. 1˝ hours)
- City Tour with an historical oldtimer bus in Leipzig (duration approx 2 hours)
- Entrance ticket to Madame Tussaud’s in Berlin.
Pearls of Central Europe By Train Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- Service Tax as applicable on all above Rates.
- Economy Class Return Airfare with Taxes.
- Optional Sight Seeing.
- Personal Expenses such as Drinks, Mineral Water, Tips, Laundry Charges, Telephone Calls, Porterage Charges etc.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in "Tour Cost Includes".
Pearls of Central Europe By Train Tour Package Notes
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Other Terms / Condition as per our website.
- Above Rates are Valid till 30th Sep 2021.
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Rates are subject to availability of Hotels .
- Pan Card is compulsory for all International Adult traveller
Pearls of Central Europe By Train Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Above Tour cost based on 1 EUR = 88.36 INR** as per Today i.e. Sunday, February 5, 2023
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 30 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey date change charges Rs. 2000/- per pax per change shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- All the passengers will have to carry foreign currency of minimum USD 500 per person.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%