South Africa Kenya Safari Tour Package
₹194079/ per person
Masai Mara - Lake Naivasha - Cape Town - Knysna Lagoon - Sun City
- 10 Nights/ 11 Days
- Availability 11 May, 2024
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a approx full refund, excluding service fees.
South Africa Kenya Safari Tour Package Destination Details
- South AfricaSouth Africa is one of the most diverse and enchanting countries in the world. Exotic combinations of landscapes, people, history and culture offer the traveller a unique and inspiring experience. South Africa is a heady mix of third and first world cultures - along with the best and least crowded beaches in the world. Throw in wildlife parks such as the Kruger National Park, Eight World Heritage Sites, beautiful natural scenery, a great infrastructure and a stable post-apartheid environment and you have a great destination waiting to happen.
- Cape TownWith its majestic Table Mountain backdrop, Cape Town is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. A harmonious blend of architectural styles reflects the tastes of dictates of the past as well as today's more functional requirements. Between the high-rise office blocks, Edwardian and Victorian buildings have been meticulously preserved, and many outstanding examples of Cape Dutch architecture are found. Narrow, cobble stone streets and the strongly Islamic ambiance of the Bo-Kaap enhance the cosmopolitan ambiance of the city. Cape Town shopping options invite you to endlessly browse. Elegant malls such as the Victoria Wharf at the V&A Waterfront, antique shops, craft markets, flea markets and art galleries abound. Specialist boutiques offer an enticing array of unusual items not readily obtainable elsewhere. Gourmets and lovers of fine wines have a treat in store, with the Constantia Winelands producing some of the finest wines worldwide.
Day - 1 India - Nairobi - Masai Mara
Meet on arrival at JKI Airport in Nairobi where you will be met by a Representative with flower garlands in the typical traditional African way. Drive to the Masai Mara Game Reserve, Kenya’s finest and best known game reserve. Arrive Masai Mara & check into the Lodge. Afternoon proceed for your first game viewing drive in this magnificent reserve. The greatest attraction in the Mara is watching the animals in their natural element; a lion’s roar, a cheetah making a kill, the large herds of the migratory wildebeest, an elephant trumpeting in anger and lots of other animal activities are all very fascinating events. Return to lodge for Dinner and overnight at Lodge in Masai Mara. (D)
Day - 2 Masai Mara
You will be woken up this early morning to a lovely African sunrise and at the lobby coffee, tea and cookies will be ready for you. Drive off to another adventurous safari drive in search of wild animals. The early mornings and evenings are the best times to watch the big cats hunt - the lion, the cheetah and the leopard. At these times the most glorious sunrises and sunsets are observed. Return to the lodge for a full buffet breakfast. Morning at leisure. Lunch will be served in the restaurant after which you will have time to rest before the evening safari. Proceed for another exciting evening safari in search of the "big five". The big five are the lion, leopard, rhino, elephant and the buffalo. After the game drive you will be driven back to the lodge for dinner and overnight. (B,L,D)
Day - 3 Masai Mara - Lake Naivasha
Buffet breakfast at the lodge. Morning drive to Lake Naivasha. Upon arrival check into the lodge. Afternoon enjoy your lunch at the lodge. Spend afternoon at leisure. Lake Naivasha is a beautiful freshwater lake, fringed by thick papyrus. The lake is almost 13 kms across, but its waters are shallow with an average depth of five meters. Lake area varies greatly according to rainfall, with an average range between 114 and 991 sq kms. Among the resident birds are fish eagles, ospreys, lily-trotters, black crakes and a variety of herons. Hippos also live in the lake. A number of mammals can be seen grazing in the surrounding lake environs, such as zebra, impala, buffalo, giraffe, Kongoni and hippos. Dinner and overnight at Lake Naivasha. (B,L,D)
Day - 4 Lake Naivasha - Nairobi - Johannesburg - Cape Town
After breakfast transfer to Airport to catch your Flight for Johannesburg. Arrive Johannesburg and then take Flight for Cape Town. Arrive the Mother City - Cape Town also renowned as "Cape of Good Hope" and "Tavern of the Seas". On arrival transfer to the hotel. Evening at leisure. Overnight at Cape Town. (B,D)
Day - 5 Cape Town
Cape Town City Tour includes Table Mountain (weather permitting), A scenic drive past the Parliament Buildings, City Hall, Slave Lodge, District Six, The Castle, The Company Gardens, Malay Quarter & Bo Kaap. Lunch at local Indian Restaurant. Visit Greenmarket Square. Spend some time at leisure at the V & A Waterfront. Dinner at local Indian Restaurant . Return to your hotel. Overnight at Cape Town. (B,L,D)
Day - 6 Cape Town
After an early morning breakfast enjoy a full day sightseeing tour to Cape Peninsula starting with Cape Point where two oceans meet. Drive past Seapoint, Clifton, Camps Bay & Llandudno - known as millionaires paradise, Hout Bay - Seal Island Cruise (weather permitting), Chapmans Peak, Cape Point. Indian Lunch at local Restaurant. Visit Boulders Beach and the naval port of Simonstown. Dinner at local Indian Restaurant. Return to your hotel. Overnight at Cape Town. (B,L,D)
Day - 7 Cape Town - Knysna Lagoon
After an early breakfast, transfer by coach to Knysna. (The place where the Earth & Ocean meet) Evening pay a visit to John Ben for a fabulous "Evening Cruise". Enjoy your dinner. Overnight at Knysna Lagoon. (B,L,D)
Day - 8 Knysna Lagoon
After an early breakfast proceed to the World Famous Congo Caves. The first six chambers of Congo Caves are well known for its incredible sight of Stalagtite & Stalagmite formations whereas the Congo wild life ranch is known for its conservation of Cheetah. Later visit the Ostrich Farms where you have an opportunity to ride this magnificent bird. Transfer back to Hotel. Enjoy delicious dinner. Overnight at Knysna Lagoon. (B,L,D)
Day - 9 Knysna Lagoon - Johannesburg - Suncity
After an early breakfast proceed to the Airport to board your Flight for Johannesburg. Arrive Johannesburg and proceed to Sun City - the Glamorous city of South Africa to witness the amazing oasis in the desert with a man-made sea complete with waves and beaches with complete leisure resort, magnificent hotels, exciting night life, dazzling shores and a fabulous casino. Overnight at Suncity. (B,D)
Day - 10 Sun City
After an early breakfast you have a day to explore the resort or you can proceed for Pilanesberg National Park by own - the fourth largest National Park covering an area of 580 sq. km. Not only does the Pilanesberg host ''Big Five''-elephant, lion, leopard, rhino, buffalo but being a transition zone it is also the natural of rare species. Tonight visit Sun City's Extravagant Show (optional). Overnight at Sun City. (B,L,D)
Day - 11 Sun City - Johannesburg - India
After an early breakfast proceed to Johannesburg Airport to board your Flight for India. Reach India with ever lasting memories of South Africa with Kenya Safari. (B)
|Rates for 11/May/2024 Departure.|
|Single Supplement:||₹ 67,400.00|
|Child 2-9 yrs. (W/O Bed):||₹
|Infant (Under 2 yrs.):||₹ 65,124.00|
South Africa Kenya Safari Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Rate Economy Class Group Airfare.
- Meals** as per Itinerary.
- Hotel Accommodation in 4 star Hotel on twin sharing basis.
- Transfers & Sight Seeing by A/c. Coach as per our Itinerary.
- Visa Charges.
- Airport Tax.
- Overseas Mediclaim up to 59 Years.
- Service of Professional Tour Escort / Local English Speaking Representative from Wonder Earth Tour.
South Africa Kenya Safari Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- TCS extra applicable on all above Rates.
- Personal expenses such as Cold Drinks, Phone calls, Porterage charges etc.
- Any other expenses which is specifically not mentioned in “TOUR COST INCLUDES”
South Africa Kenya Safari Tour Package Notes
- Rates are subject to change without prior Notice.
- High Season Surcharge will be Applicable on specific dates.
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Tour Cost based on group of 20 Adult Passengers.
- If group size less than 20 pax then additional charge of 75 USD per person levied upto minimum 15 pax.
- Lunch, Mediclaim & Wonder Earth Tour Tour Escort will only be provided if group size is more than 20 pax.
- Please read the Terms Condition & Cancellation Policy before Booking.
South Africa Kenya Safari Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Above Tour cost based on 1 USD = 84.25 INR** as per Today i.e. Wednesday, December 6, 2023
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 45 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or change date or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey a date change charges shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be bourne by the passengers only.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%