Turkey Tour Package
₹125999/ per person
Istanbul - Gallipoli - Troy - Pergamon - Kusadasi - Ephesus - Pamukkale - Antalya - Konya - Cappadocia -
- 11 Nights/ 12 Days
- Availability 12 Apr, 2021
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Turkey Tour Package Destination Details
- IstanbulIstanbul's most prominent attractions are of the architectural variety, a selection of formidable and historical structures that make sightseeing in Istanbul educational as well as visually rewarding. Sightseeing in Istanbul offers attractions such as the Hagia Sophia, a huge museum and former cathedral, that is adorned with stunning mosaics. Another iconic Istanbul attraction is the Blue Mosque, with its graceful minarets and tiered domes. The 1st century Sunken Palace is supported by hundreds of underground columns, an essential Istanbul landmark. While sightseeing in Istanbul, Galata Tower offers visitors a 360º panoramic view of the old town. Nearby, the 5th century Land Walls stand testament to the city's resistance of its 1453 conquest by the Ottoman Empire. The Covered Bazaar, or Kapali Çarsi, is the oldest and biggest enclosed bazaar in the world, a must-see while in Istanbul.
- CanakkaleCanakkale is seaport in the Marmara region of Turkey, on the southern coast. Like Istanbul, it has territory in Europe and Asia both. The town is most famous as the nearest major town to the ancient city of Troy, so much so that the wooden Trojan horse from the 2004 movie Troy is exhibited here on the seafront. Canakkale used to be an Ottoman fortress called Kale-i Sultaniye or Fortress of the Sultan. Things to do here include visiting the Archaeological Museum, the Canakkale Monument in Martyrdom, and of course, visiting the archaeological site of Troy.
- KusadasiKusadasi is a beautiful coastal town located on the Aegean Coast of Turkey. Facing a bay in the Aegean Sea, with the peninsula of Guvercin Ada jutting out into the sea at one end, and the blue mountain of Kaz Dagi in the background, Kusadasi has become a very popular destination for tourists from around the world. Visitors can check out the many historical sites like Didyma, Priene, and Miletos, or chill on any one of the pristine beaches, such as City, Pigeon Island, Yilanciburnu, Ladies, Kustur, and Tusan Beach.
- PamukkalePamukkale, situated near Kusadasi in Aegean Turkey, is a wonder of nature that is quite unique in the world, and is a very popular attraction for the locals. Created by ancient tectonic activity, the region has a landscape that is white with calcium carbonate, where beautiful natural springs arise in pools that have been used as spas since the 2nd century BC. They are also petrified waterfalls here. The land has to be seen to be believed, and has been inhabited since ancient times, with the ancient city of Hierapolis still visible in the hills., The city's Roman theatre should not be missed, as well as ruins of nearby Laodikya and Aphrodisias. Other nearby sites include: Karahyi - a red spring, the Kaklik caves.
- CappadociaCappadocia is a strange and wonderful region in Central Anatolia in Turkey that dates back to the 2000 BC. It is famous for its out-of-the world desert landscape, rock formations, and caves, which were formed by thousands of years of erosion. There are so many things to explore here, and the caves offer endless opportunities to see remains of the cultures, now long gone, that had inhabited the surrounding regions. The foremost are the underground cities of Kaymakla, Derinkuyu, Ozkonak and Mazakoy. You should also check out the pottery town of Avanos.
Day 1 - Istanbul - Arrival Day
Welcome to Turkey Istanbul airport. Meet with TravelShop Turkey staff, transfer from airport & check in to your hotel. Tonight we have an Indian dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 2 - Istanbul City Tour
Pick up at 08:30am from your hotel for the a day tour of old Istanbul city. Visit to ST. SOPHIA This ancient basilica, built by Constantine the Great in the 4th century and reconstructed by Justinian in the 6th century, is one of the architectural marvels of all time. TOPKAPI PALACE The great palace of the Ottoman sultans from the 15th to the 19th centuries housing an exquisite collection of cyrstal, silver, and Chinese porcelain, robes worn by the sultans and their families, the famous jewels of the Imperial Treasury, miniatures, the Holy Mantle; enshrining relics of the Prophet Mohammed. SULTANAHMET IMPERIAL MOSQUE Across from St. Sophia built in the 16th century by the architect Mehmet, is known as the BLUE MOSQUE because of its magnificent interior decoration of blue Iznik tiles. HIPPODROME Ancient Hippodrome, the scene of chariot races, with the three monuments; the Obelisk of Theodosius, the bronze Serpentine Column and the Column of Constantine. Lunch break at 13:00pm after the lunch Murtis Tour will then take you to the GRAND COVERED BAZAAR In this labyrinth of streets and passages are more then 4,000 shops with each trade having its own area: the goldsmiths' street, the carpet sellers, Turkish arts and crafts, such as handpainted ceramic plates, hand-honed copperware, brassware and trays, water ewers, onyx-ware and meerschaum pipes. After the tour, transfer back to your hotel. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 3 - Gallipoli Tour
07:30am we depart for Gallipoli to visit the battle fields. Two hours later we will give you 20 minutes for relax in a restaurant area. We arrive Gallipoli around 12:00am and we have lunch break, relax a little bit and then depart for the battle fields. Visit Gabatepe Museum. Start visiting the fields with Ariburnu Cemetery and Anzac Cove because these are the places where the war had started. Then Beach Cemetery, Shrapnel Valley and Plugges Plateau. After the tour drive to your hotel. Overnight in Canakkale.
Day 4 - Troy Tour - Pergamon - Kusadasi
We depart at 08:30 and driving 30 minutes for to Troy. Visit the famous archeological and mythological site of Troy, home of the Trojan Horse and Helen of Troy. After Troy tour, 3 hour drive to Pergamon. Lunch break around 13:00pm and after the lunch depart for tour of the magnificent acropolis of Pergamon. Its impressive temples and library made it a renowned cultural and political centre at that times. Bergamon is a famous city for its jewellery, stones and silver. So on the way, we will visit a jewellery center for 30 minutes. Arrival to Kusadasi around 18:00pm. Overnight in Kusadasi. If you do not have an excursion pass to Troy, we will give you one hour free time in a restaurant. If you do not have a pass to Bergamon, we will give you 2 hours free time in Bergamon city center, where you can find restaurants, shops and coffee areas available.
Day 5 - Kusadasi - Ephesus Tour - Turkish Village Sirince
08:30 Departure from hotel fully guided tour of Ephesus, one of the best preserved ancient sites in the world en-route, visiting the Temple of Artemis, Curetes street, famous Roman baths, Celsus Library, Grand theatre and House of the Virgin Mary. Lunch break around 13:00pm. After the lunch, we will visit a place which continues to perform one of the oldest arts of Turkey; a carpet weaving centre. After Lunch we will do a Turkish Village Tour. Sirince's construction style today belongs to Anatolian Greeks. The houses on the slope are all Orginal with their white paints. Sirince Village also has a fantastic reputation for making some of the best wines in Turkey - especially fruit wines. We will visit the vineyards and it is time to learn how to make fruit wine with Turkish wine makers. In the evening you will be tested about your knowledge of making fruit wine. On the way we will visit one of the famous leather production centers of the region, where you will have the opportunity to get a good factory rate. On this guided tour, you will avoid the constant nagging and sometimes bullying that is well known in the markets of Turkey. Enabling you to enjoy the shopping experience whilst gaining the knowledge of the ancient craftsmen Overnight in Kusadasi.
Day 6 - Kusadasi - Pamukkale Tour
At 08:30 we depart for Pamukkale. We will check at the hotel around 12.00 and we have a lunch break until 13.30. Afterwards we shall visit the calcium terraces of Pamukkale (cotton castle) and the ruins of Hierapolis, then walk around this natural phenomenon and have the option of lying in the waters of the natural springs. Overnight in Pamukkale
Day 7 - Pamukkale and Antalya Old City Tour
After breakfast, we depart for Antalya. After 2 hour we will have coffee break, After coffee break then continue to Antalya. Upon arrival in Antalya we have lunch break around 13:30pm. After lunch visit to Old city Kaleici, Clock Tower and Alexander the Great gate. After the tour, drive to your hotel for checking. Overnight in Antalya
Day 8 - Antalya (Free Day)
The day is yours. You don't have to wake up early, enjoy the sunshine and take in the views and natural magnificent beach and crystal clear sea and explore the city, shop in the local markets, relax on the beach or enjoy one of the many day trips you can choose. These include, Aqualand Tour, Aspendos Perge Side, Demre Myra Kekova, Duden Waterfalls Tour, Panoramic Tour,Termessos Karain Cave, Daily Turkish Village Tour, • Boat Cruise, Horse Safari, Jeep Safari, Quad Safari, Paint Ball Tour, Scuba Diving, White Water Rafting, Turkish Bath and Turkish Night. Overnight in Antalya.
Day 9 - Antalya - Konya - Cappadocia
After breakfast early in the morning at 08:00 drive to Konya. 2.5 hour later we have break for coffee and after some rest drive to Konya for lunch at 13:00pm and after the lunch visit the imposing green-tiled Mausoleum of Mevlana, the mystic founder of the Sufi sect (Whirling Dervishes). After the Konya Mevlana tour drive to Cappadocia. Arrival to Cappadocia around 18:30pm and check into your hotel. If you wish to join our optional activity of Ballooning for tomorrow, please contact with your guide and register because it will take place early the next morning .Overnight in Cappadocia. If you do not have an excursion to Konya, we will give you one hour free time in the city center, where you can find shops and restaurants available.
Day 10 - Cappadocia Tour
Today we will get to know the Cappadocia region, a volcanic area in which the geological formation started 10 million years ago. As a result of these formations phallic like pillars have come to life. The beautiful horse country Katpatuka, (as the Persians called her) is an unbelievable strip of land, enchanting and mysterious. Cappadocia region is also famous for its arts, including ceramic and carpets. You will be picked up approximatley 09:30 from your hotel to join our regular tour. Tour starts with Uchisar Castle, the highest point of Cappadocia. After Uchisar, you visit Goreme Open Air Museum, the Heart of Cappadocia. Goreme Open Air Museum is famous for frescoes dating to 10th century describing the life of Jesus Christ and monks. Next stop is Cavusin, which is an abandoned village with old cave Greek houses. After Cavusin you go to the restaurant in Avanos to have lunch. After lunch, you visit a pottery work shop, to see how to make potteries. Then you go Pasabagi where you can see three-headed fairy chimneys. After Pasabagi you visit another workshop to see Cappadocian handwoven carpets and kilims. Next stop is Devrent Valley, which is also called Imagination Valley, where you can see natural rock formations looking like animals. Then you head to a wineshop in Urgup for wine tasting. Last stop is Three Beauties, three beautiful fairy chimneys with their hats, which is the symbol of Cappadocia. This tour will end approximately 18:00 and you will be returned back to your hotel. Overnight in Cappadocia. If you do not have Capadocia pass, you can stay at the hotel or you can also buy one of our optional daily tours, wich are more than 15 different options.
Day 11 - Cappadocia and Ankara City Tour - Istanbul
We depart at 9:00am for Ankara during the trip (4 hours distance). On the way, we will stop at Salt Lake, wich it is a natural salt lake and the second biggest lake in Turkey. Arrival to Ankara around 12:30 and we have lunch break. After the lunch, Visit Ataturk Museum at the Ataturk Mausoleum. (Ataturk is the founder of the modern Turkey). Then depart for Istanbul and after 2.5 hour we will have coffee break in a restaurant area. After the break, 2,5 hour drive to Istanbul. Arrival to Istanbul around 19:00pm. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 12 - Istanbul - End of the Tour
After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer back to Istanbul Ataturk Airport. We hope your tour was a memorable one and we look forward to seeing you in the future on another tour with
Wonder Earth Tour. Have a safe trip back home and thanks for choosing
Wonder Earth Tour.
|Extra Person:||₹ 147,268.00|
|Single Supplement:||₹ 45,248.00|
Turkey Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Return Economy Class Airfare (Ex. Mumbai )
- Return Airport transfer from Istanbul Ataturk Airport
- 3 Nights hotel in 3 star Hotel at Istanbul
- 1 Night hotel in 3 star Hotel at Canakkale
- 2 Nights in 3 star Hotel at Kusadasi
- 1 Night in 3 star Hotel at Pamukkale
- 2 Night in 3 star Hotel at Antalya
- 2 Nights in 3 star Hotel at Cappadocia
- 11 Breakfasts
- Guided Istanbul City Tour
- Guided Gallipoli tour
- Guided Troy tour
- Guided Acropolis of Pergamon tour
- Guided Ephesus tour
- Guided Pamukkale and Hierapolis tour
- Guided Antalya Old City tour
- Guided Konya tour
- Guided Cappadocia tours
- Guided Ankara tour
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking coach
- Professional English-speaking tour guides
- All entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary
Turkey Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- Service Tax as applicable on all above Rates.
- Personal expenses such as mineral water tips, Laundry charges etc.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in "Tour Cost Includes".
Turkey Tour Package Notes
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Other Terms / Condition applicable.
- Above Rates are Valid till 15th Oct 2020.
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Rates are subject to availability of Hotels & Flight.
Turkey Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Above Tour cost based on 1 EUR = 89.6 INR** as per Today i.e. Sunday, April 11, 2021
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 30 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey date change charges Rs. 2000/- per pax per change shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- All the passengers will have to carry foreign currency of minimum USD 500 per person.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%