Thailand Tour Package
₹45999/ per person
Bangkok - Pattaya
- 5 Nights/ 6 Days
- Availability 6 Feb, 2021
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Thailand Tour Package Destination Details
- ThailandThailand has some of the most beautiful and lively cities and tourist attractions in the world. These sites not only play host to descending tourists and curious travelers, they also shield the raw beauty of unexplored regions and unique fests from the rest of the world. With
Wonder Earth Touroutbound tourist packages, you can explore the famous with the lesser known attractions and events on your tour to Thailand and its Cities.
- BangkokBangkok is one of the liveliest and tourist friendly cities in the whole of Thailand and this exciting metropolis is brimming with top tourist attractions. Many tourists arriving in Bangkok begin their visit by enjoying a guided tour aboard the Sightseeing City Tram, or a pleasure cruise along the Chao Phraya River. For others, a trip to one of Bangkok's many family friendly tourist attractions is in order, with popular attractions including the Bangkae Amusement Park, Temple Tour, Safari Tour and Marine Tour with Urang Utan Show, Sea Lion Show, Cow Boy Stunt Show, Dolphin Show, James Bond Spy Show, Bird Show, and traditional Thai boxing at the famous Lumpini Boxing Stadium, close to Lumpini Park.
- PattayaPattaya offers much more than naughty nightlife and beaches. There are countless attractions worth visiting, both natural wonders and man-made marvels. Tourists can visit the many Thai and Chinese temples, or view the Tiffany Show, Noongnooch Village Show with Elephant Show, Coral Island Tour with Speed Motor Boat, Glass Bottom Boat, Parasailing, Dolphins at the Sanctuary of Truth, the largest teakwood construction in the world etc. To escape the sun, visit Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum. This quirky museum houses the odd, the unusual and the unbelievable. You may not believe your eyes! The Haunted Adventure is a must. All main attractions are lined along the beaches and main roads, where one can walk from one to another or hire a 'songtaew' or 'open taxi'. Metered taxis are also available.
Day - 1 Mumbai - Bangkok - Pattaya
On arrival at Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok, our representative will be waiting outside the customs area to welcome you and to take you directly to Pattaya by coach, a short 2.5 hour drive away. Check into the hotel & relax. In evening, will take you to most famous Tiffany show. Tiffany show is the First ever truly transvestite musical & dancing show in South East Asia, with state of art light & sound system featuring the ultra high tech & the most modern computer technology. Tiffany's Show is ranked the forth place for ''the Top 10 Show around the World in 2001''. Enjoy dinner and later transfer to hotel in Pattaya. (D)
Day - 2 Pattaya
Enjoy breakfast and proceed to Coral Island, blue water of the Gulf of Thailand by Chartered Motor Boat where you will enjoy one ride of Parasailing. Later enjoy Nong nooch Village. It is a world renowned adventure park in South East Asia. In the evening, enjoy sumptuous Dinner at local Indian restaurant later transfer to hotel in Pattaya. (B, L, D)
Day - 3 Pattaya - Bangkok
After breakfast in the hotel, proceed to visit Gems & Jewellery Outlet. You will then make the pleasant journey back to Bangkok by coach. Your trip in Thailand is not complete without having seen City Tour featuring Parliament House, Defense Office, Kingís Palace & much more. Thailand has over 26,000 Wats or temples. This tour brings you to the two most distinguished & enchanting temples featuring: Wat Trimit with its 5.5 tons solid gold Buddha statue & Wat Pho, famous for its colossal ''Reclining Buddha'' statue. Enjoy sumptuous dinner and later transfer to hotel in Bangkok. (B, L, D)
Day - 4 Bangkok
After enjoying breakfast proceed for a full day sight seeing tour to Safari World with Marine Park with lunch, Thailandís greatest and most popular open zoo and Show Park! Covering over 200 acres, it offers a great variety of fun and entertainment for visitors of all ages. Safari World Park - where you will be having fun of watching Dolphin Show, Orangutan Show, Stunt Show, Sea Lion Show, Spy War, James Bond Show, Bird Show & many more. Lunch will be served at Safari World. Later evening enjoy sumptuous Dinner at Indian Restaurant and transfer to hotel in Bangkok. (B, L, D)
Day - 5 Bangkok
Enjoy breakfast in the hotel. Today you have the whole day at your leisure for your personal activities or shopping. Enjoy sumptuous dinner at Chao Phraya Cruise and later transfer to hotel in Bangkok. (B, L, D)
Day - 6 Bangkok - India
After breakfast transfer to Bangkok Airport to board your Flight for India. We hope you return back with pleasant memories of your holiday with
Wonder Earth Tour. (B)
Thailand Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Return Economy Class Airfare. (Ex. Mumbai)
- 02 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Hotel Mercury Or Similar 3 star Hotel at Pattaya.
- 03 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Hotel Marvel Or Similar 3 star Hotel at Bangkok.
- 05 Breakfast, 05 Lunch & 05 Dinner.
- Pattaya: Tiffany Show, Nong Nooch Village Show with Elephant Show, Coral Island Tour with Speed Motor Boat and One Round of Parasailing.
- Bangkok: City Tour and Temple Tour, Safari Tour with Marine Park, Chao Phraya Cruise.
- All Transfers & Sightseeing on Seat In Coach basis.
- Visa Charges.
- Service of Professional Tour Escort / Local English Speaking Representative from Wonder Earth Tour.
Thailand Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- GST extra as applicable on all above Rates.
- Optional Sightseeing
- Overseas Mediclaim up to 59 Years.
- Personal expenses such as Tips, Mineral water, Telephone call, Laundry charges etc
- Anything which is specifically not mentioned in "Tour cost Includes"
Thailand Tour Package Notes
- Rates are subject to change without prior Notice.
- High Season Surcharge will be Applicable on specific dates.
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Tour Cost based on group of 20 Adult Passengers.
- Lunch, One Round of Parasailing,Mediclaim & Tour Escort will only be provided if group size is more than 20 pax.
- Please read the Terms Condition & Cancellation Policy before Booking.
- Pan Card is compulsory for all International Adult traveller
Thailand Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 45 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or change date or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey a date change charges shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be bourne by the passengers only.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%