Thailand Singapore Malaysia Tour Package
₹129956/ per person
Bangkok - Pattaya - Kuala Lumpur - Genting Highland - Singapore
- 11 Nights/ 12 Days
- Availability 23 Feb, 2023
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a approx full refund, excluding service fees.
Thailand Singapore Malaysia Tour Package Destination Details
- ThailandThailand has some of the most beautiful and lively cities and tourist attractions in the world. These sites not only play host to descending tourists and curious travelers, they also shield the raw beauty of unexplored regions and unique fests from the rest of the world. With
Wonder Earth Touroutbound tourist packages, you can explore the famous with the lesser known attractions and events on your tour to Thailand and its Cities.
- BangkokBangkok is one of the liveliest and tourist friendly cities in the whole of Thailand and this exciting metropolis is brimming with top tourist attractions. Many tourists arriving in Bangkok begin their visit by enjoying a guided tour aboard the Sightseeing City Tram, or a pleasure cruise along the Chao Phraya River. For others, a trip to one of Bangkok's many family friendly tourist attractions is in order, with popular attractions including the Bangkae Amusement Park, Temple Tour, Safari Tour and Marine Tour with Urang Utan Show, Sea Lion Show, Cow Boy Stunt Show, Dolphin Show, James Bond Spy Show, Bird Show, and traditional Thai boxing at the famous Lumpini Boxing Stadium, close to Lumpini Park.
- PattayaPattaya offers much more than naughty nightlife and beaches. There are countless attractions worth visiting, both natural wonders and man-made marvels. Tourists can visit the many Thai and Chinese temples, or view the Tiffany Show, Noongnooch Village Show with Elephant Show, Coral Island Tour with Speed Motor Boat, Glass Bottom Boat, Parasailing, Dolphins at the Sanctuary of Truth, the largest teakwood construction in the world etc. To escape the sun, visit Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum. This quirky museum houses the odd, the unusual and the unbelievable. You may not believe your eyes! The Haunted Adventure is a must. All main attractions are lined along the beaches and main roads, where one can walk from one to another or hire a 'songtaew' or 'open taxi'. Metered taxis are also available.
- MalaysiaMalaysia has its fair share of exciting theme parks and rides. Water-themed parks hold the most attraction for friends and families who want to cool down in Malaysia's hot tropical climate. On the other hand, there are also highland theme parks where the whole family can enjoy rides in cool, crisp Mountain Air.
- Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur is a melting pot of interesting attractions and plenty to see. Dominated by the Petronas Twin Towers the city has a mix of old and new. Visit the interactive Science Museum at Petrosains and spend time in the Petronas Art Gallery and Aquarium. The KL Tower is an instantly recognizable symbol in the City and why not walks along the trails in the Bukit Nanas Nature Reserve in the city centre. In Chinatown enjoy the many stalls and market atmosphere, and take time to visit a temple or two. Perhaps the Chan See Shu Yuen Temple or Kuan ti Temple. Families will enjoy the Sunway Lagoon Theme Park with water rides and a world of adventure. The Lost World of Tambum is another theme park near Kuala Lumpur. At the Jamek Mosque see the oldest place of worship in Kuala Lumpur. The Butterfly Park in the Lake Gardens in Kuala Lumpur is a beautiful attraction whilst the Sultan Abdul Samad Building is one of the historic landmarks in the City.
- Genting Highlands Genting Highlands are Malaysia’s famous tourist destinations and summer resorts. It is located at the eastern slope of the middle section of Main Range, about 50 kilometers northeast of Kuala Lumpur. The architectural complex is located on the 1772-meter-high Mt. Ulu Kali and is the largest highland summer resort in Southeast Asia. Its casino is the only legal casino in all over Malaysia. Usually, it opens from 10 am to 4 am of the next morning, but on weekends it opens all day for 24 hours. On the entrance gate of the casino, there is a notice showing messages from sultans of Selangor State and Pahang State, which informs Muslims that they are not allowed to enter, and even if they enter, they are not allowed to gamble. At the theme parks, there are exciting entertainment programs, such as Flying Coaster, Genting Sky Venture, Haunted House and Space Shot. On the top of the mountain, there is a 4-acre artificial lake, the train available for children, golf courses and heated swimming pools around the lakes. Besides, boating on the streams is also an exciting experience.
- SingaporeLooking for fun and entertainment in Singapore's concrete jungle? Singapore, though known as a business hub, offers lots of entertainment centers! All for you to enjoy your stay! For Arts and Entertainment in Singapore, you can visit the National Museum, Singapore Arts Museum and Singapore Science Museum. Other famous tourist attractions include the Sultan Mosque, Sentosa Island with Underwater Walk, One Way Cable Car Ride, Dolphin Lagoon, Song of the Sea, Singapore Flyer, Universal Studio, Singapore Zoological Gardens, Night Safari and Jurong BirdPark. These Singapore tourist attractions all offer fun, excitement and entertainment. You can also learn and gain new knowledge about art, culture and nature!
Day - 1 Mumbai - Bangkok - Pattaya
On arrival at Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok, our representative will be waiting outside the customs area to welcome you and to take you directly to Pattaya by coach, a short 2.5 hour drive away. Check into the hotel & relax. In evening, will take you to most famous Tiffany show. Tiffany show is the First ever truly transvestite musical & dancing show in South East Asia, with state of art light & sound system featuring the ultra high tech & the most modern computer technology. Tiffany's Show is ranked the forth place for ''the Top 10 Show around the World in 2001''. Enjoy dinner and later transfer to hotel in Pattaya. (D)
Day - 2 Pattaya
Enjoy breakfast and proceed to Coral Island, blue water of the Gulf of Thailand by Chartered Motor Boat where you will enjoy one ride of Parasailing. Later enjoy Nong nooch Village. It is a world renowned adventure park in South East Asia. In the evening, enjoy sumptuous Dinner at local Indian restaurant later transfer to hotel in Pattaya. (B, L, D)
Day - 3 Pattaya - Bangkok
After breakfast in the hotel, proceed to visit Asia’s no.1 Gems & Jewellery Outlet. You will then make the pleasant journey back to Bangkok by coach. Your trip in Thailand is not complete without having seen City Tour featuring Parliament House, Defense Office, King’s Palace & much more. Thailand has over 26,000 Wats or temples. This tour brings you to the two most distinguished & enchanting temples featuring: Wat Trimit with its 5.5 tons solid gold Buddha statue & Wat Pho, famous for its colossal ''Reclining Buddha'' statue. Enjoy sumptuous dinner and later transfer to hotel in Bangkok. (B, L, D)
Day - 4 Bangkok
After enjoying breakfast proceed for a full day sight seeing tour to Safari World with Marine Park with lunch, Thailand’s greatest and most popular open zoo and Show Park! Covering over 200 acres, it offers a great variety of fun and entertainment for visitors of all ages. Safari World Park - where you will be having fun of watching Dolphin Show, Orangutan Show, Stunt Show, Sea Lion Show, Spy War, James Bond Show, Bird Show & many more. Lunch will be served at Safari World. Later Evening enjoy sumptuous dinner at Chao Phraya Cruise. Stay overnight in Bangkok. (B, L, D)
Day - 5 Bangkok
Enjoy breakfast in the hotel. Today you have the whole day at your leisure for your personal activities or shopping. Overnight at Bangkok. (B, L, D)
Day - 6 Bangkok - Kuala Lumpur
After having enjoying breakfast proceed to Bangkok Airport to catch your Flight for Kuala Lumpur. Welcome to “Malaysia - Truly Asia”. Arrive Kuala Lumpur & transfer to hotel. Enroute visit to Putra Jaya. Evening Dinner at local Indian restaurant, spend the night at your hotel in Kuala Lumpur. (B, L, D)
Day - 7 Kuala Lumpur ( Sunway Lagoon )
After breakfast proceed to Sunway Lagoon for Full Day. After a delicious dinner at a local Indian restaurant later, spend the night at your hotel in Kuala Lumpur. (B, L, D)
Day - 8 Kuala Lumpur - Genting Highland - Kuala Lumpur
After morning breakfast drive to Genting Highland by coach. Genting Highlands, a magnificent City on the hilltop, is mere 50km from Kuala Lumpur & 2,000 meters above sea level. you may also try your luck at South East Asia's biggest casino.In Evening proceed for Kuala Lumpur City Tour which includes Coco Boutique, National Monument, Photo Stopping Points at Petronas Twin Tower & King Palace, you will drive past the elegant Jamek Mosque, Merlena Square, Old Railway Station & also visit famous K. L. Tower - which is a 421m high telecommunications and broadcasting tower which actually appears to be taller than the Petronas Towers, because it is built on a hill. The Kuala Lumpur Tower, officially known as Menara Kuala Lumpur; referred later as KL Tower, ranks fourth amongst the tallest telecommunications towers in the world. Also visit spectacular Batucaves - The cave is one of the most popular Hindu shrines outside India, where you may climb all of 272 steps to reach the shrine of Lord Murugan & Watch Outlet. Evening free for your personal activities or you may rest in the comfort of your hotel.Later enjoy delicious dinner at Indian restaurant. Overnight stay at your hotel in Kuala Lumpur. (B, L, D)
Day - 9 Kuala Lumpur - Singapore
After an early breakfast, we drive to Singapore - The Lion City by surface with enroute Lunch. Upon your arrival at Singapore, you will proceed to hotel to check in. Evening proceed to visit Sands Skypark Observation Deck at Marina Bay Sands - the world-class cityscape, the architectural wonders of Supertree Grove, and the vibrant colours of Gardens by the Bay. Enjoy dinner at Indian Restaurant and overnight at the hotel in Singapore. (B, L, D)
Day - 10 Singapore
Enjoy delicious breakfast in the hotel and proceed to City Tour with a drive around the Civic District Past the Padang, the Cricket Club, Historic Parliament house, Supreme Court & City Hall, we also stop at the Merlion Park for great views of Marina Bay & a Picture taking opportunity with the Merlion, Singapore’s well known Tourism Icon. Tour Continues with a visit to Thian Huckkeng Temple, one of the oldest Buddhist Taoist Temples on the Island. Also enjoy Singapore Flyer - the world's largest observation wheel. Standing at a stunning 165 metres from the ground, the Flyer offers you breathtaking view of not just the surrounding waterfront and its attractions, but the entire island city. With a panorama that captures the marina's glimmering skyline, and extending even to neighboring Malaysia and Indonesia, the Singapore Flyer promises more than just a view, but a unique and moving experience in itself. Later enjoy lunch in the Indian restaurant. Afternoon proceed to Sentosa Island - The Pride of Singapore by cable car with thrilling Underwater Walk which is home to 250 different fish species, Cable Car, Dolphin Lagoon - Dolphins demonstrate their natural ability of tail-walking & many other tricks. At last discover a mesmerizing night show by the Sea - WINGS OF TIME. Enjoy dinner in evening. Stay overnight at hotel in Singapore. (B, L, D)
Day - 11 Singapore
Enjoy refreshing breakfast in the hotel and proceed for Universal Studios Singapore, which is a new theme park, located within Resorts World Sentosa on Sentosa Island, Singapore. It consists of seven uniquely themed zones which it encircles a lagoon. Each zone is based on blockbuster movies or television shows and each feature has its own unique attractions, character appearances, dining and shopping areas. Lunch Coupon at Universal Studio. The park will feature the world's tallest Dueling roller coaster based on the hit television show Battlestar Galactica, a castle from the world of Shrek and Monster Rock, a live musical show by the infamous Universal Monsters as well as celebrity look-alikes. In the evening, enjoy dinner at local Indian restaurant. Stay overnight at hotel in Singapore. (B, L, D)
Day - 12 Singapore - Mumbai
After breakfast transfer to Singapore Airport to board your Flight for India. We hope you return with pleasant memories of your holiday with “
Wonder Earth Tour”. (B)
|Rates for 23/Mar/2023 Departure.|
|Single Supplement:||₹ 43,157.00|
|Child 2-11 yrs. (with Bed...:||₹
|Child 2-9 yrs. (W/O Bed):||₹
|Infant (Under 2 yrs.):||₹ 18,999.00|
Thailand Singapore Malaysia Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Return Economy Class Group Airfare. (Ex. Mumbai)
- 02 Nights Hotel Accommodation on Twin / Triple Sharing Basis in Hotel Mercure Or Similar 3 star Hotel at Pattaya.
- 3 Nights Hotel Accommodation on Twin / Triple Sharing Basis in Hotel Marvel Or Similar 3 star Hotel at Bangkok.
- 03 Nights Hotel Accommodation on Twin / Triple Sharing Basis in Hotel Grand Season Or Similar 3 star Hotel at Kuala Lumpur.
- 03 Nights Hotel Accommodation on Twin / Triple Sharing Basis in Hotel Parc Soverian Or Similar 3 star Hotel at Singapore.
- 11 Breakfast, 11 Lunch & 11 Dinner.
- Tiffany Show
- Noong Nooch Village Show with Elephant Show
- Coral Island Tour with Speed Motor Boat and One Round of Parasailing
- City Tour and Temple Tour
- Safari Tour and Marine Park
- Chao Phraya Dinner Cruise
- Genting Highlands:
- One Way Cable Car Ride
- Kuala Lumpur:
- City Tour
- Putra Jaya
- KL Tower Visit Inside
- Twin Tower Photo Stopping Point
- Sunway Lagoon with ticket
- City Tour
- Visit to Marina Bay Sands with Skypark Observation Deck
- Sentosa Island ( One Way Cable Car Ride, Sea Aquarium, Wings of Time )
- Night Safari
- Singapore Flyer
- Full Day Universal Studio
- All Transfers & Sightseeing by A/c. Vehicle.
- Visa Charges.
- Service of Professional Tour Escort / Local English Speaking Representative from Wonder Earth Tour.
Thailand Singapore Malaysia Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- GST extra as applicable on all above Rates.
- Optional Sightseeing
- Overseas Mediclaim up to 59 Years.
- Personal expenses such as Tips, Mineral water, Telephone call, Laundry charges etc
- Anything which is specifically not mentioned in "Tour cost Includes"
Thailand Singapore Malaysia Tour Package Notes
- Rates are subject to change without prior Notice.
- High Season Surcharge will be Applicable on specific dates.
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Tour Cost based on group of 20 Adult Passengers.
- If group size less than 20 pax then additional charge of 75 USD per person levied upto minimum 15 pax.
- Lunch, One Round of Parasailing, Singapore Flyer ,Mediclaim & Wonder Earth Tour Tour Escort will only be provided if group size is more than 20 pax.
- Please read the Terms Condition & Cancellation Policy before Booking.
- Pan Card is compulsory for all International Adult traveller
Thailand Singapore Malaysia Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Above Tour cost based on 1 USD = 83.8 INR** as per Today i.e. Sunday, February 5, 2023
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 45 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or change date or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey a date change charges shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be bourne by the passengers only.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%