Turkey Wonders Tour Package
₹94999/ per person
Istanbul - Cappadocia - Kusadasi
- 7 Nights 8 Days
- Availability 8/18/2020
Turkey Wonders Tour Package Destination Details
- IstanbulIstanbul's most prominent attractions are of the architectural variety, a selection of formidable and historical structures that make sightseeing in Istanbul educational as well as visually rewarding. Sightseeing in Istanbul offers attractions such as the Hagia Sophia, a huge museum and former cathedral, that is adorned with stunning mosaics. Another iconic Istanbul attraction is the Blue Mosque, with its graceful minarets and tiered domes. The 1st century Sunken Palace is supported by hundreds of underground columns, an essential Istanbul landmark. While sightseeing in Istanbul, Galata Tower offers visitors a 360º panoramic view of the old town. Nearby, the 5th century Land Walls stand testament to the city's resistance of its 1453 conquest by the Ottoman Empire. The Covered Bazaar, or Kapali Çarsi, is the oldest and biggest enclosed bazaar in the world, a must-see while in Istanbul.
- CappadociaCappadocia is a strange and wonderful region in Central Anatolia in Turkey that dates back to the 2000 BC. It is famous for its out-of-the world desert landscape, rock formations, and caves, which were formed by thousands of years of erosion. There are so many things to explore here, and the caves offer endless opportunities to see remains of the cultures, now long gone, that had inhabited the surrounding regions. The foremost are the underground cities of Kaymakla, Derinkuyu, Ozkonak and Mazakoy. You should also check out the pottery town of Avanos.
- KusadasiKusadasi is a beautiful coastal town located on the Aegean Coast of Turkey. Facing a bay in the Aegean Sea, with the peninsula of Guvercin Ada jutting out into the sea at one end, and the blue mountain of Kaz Dagi in the background, Kusadasi has become a very popular destination for tourists from around the world. Visitors can check out the many historical sites like Didyma, Priene, and Miletos, or chill on any one of the pristine beaches, such as City, Pigeon Island, Yilanciburnu, Ladies, Kustur, and Tusan Beach.
Turkey Wonders Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Arrival airport transfer from Istanbul Ataturk Airport
- Domestic flight from Istanbul to Izmir
- Domestic flight from Izmir to Cappadocia
- Domestic flight from Cappadocia to Istanbul
- All transfers from airports to hotels vice versa
- 3 Nights hotel in Asur Hotel or Similar 3star hotel at Istanbul
- 2 Nights hotel in Club Urgup Hotel or Similar 3star hotel at Cappadocia
- 2 Nights hotel in Sozer Hotel or Similar 3star hotel at Kusadasi.
- 7 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches
- Guided Istanbul City Tour
- Bosphorus Cruise
- Guided Ephesus tour
- Guided Cappadocia tour
- All entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking coach
Turkey Wonders Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- Service Tax @3.5% extra applicable on all above Rates.
- Visa Charges.
- Personal expenses such as Cold Drinks, Phone calls, Porterage charges etc.
- Any other expenses which is specifically not mentioned in “TOUR COST INCLUDES”
Turkey Wonders Tour Package Notes
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Other Terms / Condition applicable.
- Above Rates are Valid till 15th Oct 2020.
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Rates are subject to availability of Hotels .
Day 1 Arrive Istanbul
Meet at the Istanbul International Ataturk Airport and transfer to your hotel. You will be given your room key and the rest of the day is yours to explore Istanbul. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 2 Istanbul
Guided Istanbul walking old City Tour visiting Topkapi Palace (closed on tuesdays) Hippodrome, Blue Mosque, Aya Sophia Museum (closed on mondays), Covered Grand Bazaar (closed on sundays). Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 3 Istanbul - Kusadasi
Pick up at 08:30am from the hotel for the tour of Bosphorus and the Asian part of Istanbul. During the tour we will enjoy a Bosphorus Cruise, passing in front of the Dolmabahce Palace and visiting the Spice Bazaar, Bosphorus Bridge, Asian side. Tonight we have an evening flight to Izmir and transfer to your hotel in Kusadasi. Overnight in Kusadasi.
Day 4 Kusadasi
Today is pick up time again at 08:30am for the tour of the ancient city of Ephesus and Virgin Marys House. You will visit: The Temple of Diana, The Old City of Ephesus, Temple of Hadrian and Serapis, Library of Celcius, lunch in Selcuk, the Last Abode of Virgin Mary and Temple of Artemis. Overnight in Kusadasi.
Day 5 Kusadasi - Cappadocia
The day is yours till your Flight time. You will be picked up from your hotel and transfer to Airport for your domestic Flight to Cappadocia. Upon arrival transfer and check into your hotel. Overnight in Cappadocia.
Day 6 Cappadocia
You will be picked up from your hotel at 09:30am for the tour of Cappadocia. You will visit: Red valley (4 kms hiking), Rose valley visiting the churches, Cavusin Old Christian village, Lunch in Pigeon valley, Kaymakli Underground City, and Ortahisar Castle. After the tour transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Cappadocia.
Day 7 Cappadocia - Istanbul
Transfer to Airport for your domestic Flight to Istanbul. Upon arrival transfer and check into your hotel. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 8 Istanbul - Return
After breakfast checkout from your hotel, transfer to Ataturk airport. We hope your tour was a memorable one and we would like to see you in future in one of our tours again.
Turkey Wonders Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Above Tour cost based on 1 EUR = 83 INR** as per Today i.e. Monday, August 3, 2020
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 30 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey date change charges Rs. 2000/- per pax per change shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- All the passengers will have to carry foreign currency of minimum USD 500 per person.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%