Belfast Dublin Tour Package
₹34999/ per person
Belfast - Dublin
- 5 Nights/ 6 Days
- Availability 23 Dec, 2023
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a approx full refund, excluding service fees.
Day 1 Arrive Belfast
Airport to hotel transfer. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Belfast.
Day 2 Belfast
Breakfast at the hotel. With this 24 hour ticket aboard an open-top double-decker bus you can see the Wall Murals in Falls Road and Crumlin Road, and the Botanic Gardens, City Hall, Albert Clock plus much more. With great views from the top of the bus, strategically placed stops and an interesting commentary, this truly is the best way to see the sights of Belfast. You can hop-on and off as many times as you like aboard this open-top double-decker bus. There are 16 stops and the entire route takes approximately 1 hour. The bus departs every 15 - 60 minutes from each stop. Tickets are valid for 24 hours from first use. Overnight in Belfast. A city with an infamous history, Belfast has become a lively, friendly and welcoming place for the visitor, with a rich history and culture. Overnight in Belfast.
Day 3 Belfast - Dublin
Belfast to Dublin Transfer by Eurail. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Dublin.
Day 4 Dublin
Breakfast at the hotel. The Wild Wicklow Tour from Dublin is the perfect introduction to Wicklow's untamed landscapes. On this Wicklow day tour you'll explore ancient monastic ruins at Glendalough, enjoy the 'craic' in a traditional Irish pub, and see where film-makers brought a little bit of Scotland to Ireland when filming scenes for 'Braveheart' at Sally's Gap. The beautiful coastal drive from Dublin to Glendalough takes you past Dun Laoghaire Harbor, Dalkey and Killiney. These exclusive suburbs on the out reaches of Dublin are home to Ireland's rich and famous including U2's Bono, Enya and film director Neil Jordan. Then, driving through the Wicklow Mountains, you'll soon understand why this area is known as 'the Garden of Ireland'. You'll continue on to the green mountains of Wicklow County, where you'll stop for morning tea (additional cost) at Avoca Handweavers. The oldest wool mill in Ireland, Avoca Handweavers is a great place to shop for high-quality Irish crafts. The next stop on your Wicklow tour in Glendalough, in Wicklow Mountains National Park. Glendalough is renowned for its natural beauty and history, and is one of the most visited places in Ireland. Leaving the peace and serenity of Glendalough behind, you'll head off for a stop at a local pub for lunch (additional cost). Enjoy the relaxed atmosphere and good old-fashioned home cooking of a traditional Irish pub. Why not wash lunch down with a hearty pint of Guinness. Overnight in Dublin.
Day 5 Dublin
Breakfast at the hotel. Explore Dublin's historic buildings and vibrant nightlife with a hop-on hop-off bus ticket. Valid for 24 hours you have plenty of time to see the sights of Dublin as you hop-on and hop-off 20 stops around the city. With great views from the top of the bus, strategically placed stops and an interesting commentary, this truly is the best way to see the sights of Dublin. You can hop-on and off as many times as you like aboard this open-top double-decker bus. There are 20 stops and the entire route takes approximately 90 minutes. The bus departs regularly from each stop and your ticket is valid for 24 hours from first use. The route takes you to many of Dublin's major attractions including Dvblinia, Old Jameson Distillery, Dublin Castle, Phoenix Park (where you will find Dublin Zoo), and of course the Guinness Storehouse. Overnight in Dublin.
Day 6 Dublin - Return
Breakfast at hotel. check out from Hotel to Airport.
|Extra Person:||₹ 41,296.00|
|Single Supplement:||₹ 19,580.00|
|Child 2-11 yrs. (with Bed...:||₹ 36,579.00|
Belfast Dublin Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- 02 Nights accommodation in Jurys Inn Belfast Hotel or similar 3 star hotel at Belfast.
- 03 Nights accommodation in Tara Towers Hotel or Similar 3 star hotel at Dublin
- Daily breakfast
- Belfast City Hop ON Hop Off Tour
- Wild Wicklow Tour including Glendalough from Dublin
- Dublin City Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Belfast Airport to Hotel Transfer
- Belfast to Dublin Rail Ticket
- Dublin Hotel to Airport Transfer.
Belfast Dublin Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- TCS extra applicable on all above Rates.
- Visa Charges.
- Personal expenses such as Cold Drinks, Phone calls, Porterage charges etc.
- Any other expenses which is specifically not mentioned in “TOUR COST INCLUDES”
Belfast Dublin Tour Package Notes
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Other Terms / Condition as per our website.
- Above Rates are Valid till 30th Sep 2021.
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Rates are subject to availability of Hotels .
- Pan Card is compulsory for all International Adult traveller
Belfast Dublin Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Above Tour cost based on 1 EUR = 89 INR** as per Today i.e. Friday, December 8, 2023
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 30 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey date change charges Rs. 2000/- per pax per change shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- All the passengers will have to carry foreign currency of minimum USD 500 per person.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%