New Zealand Tour Package
₹230440/ per person
Auckland - Rotorua - Queenstown - Franz Josef - Christchurch
- 10 Nights/ 11 Days
- Availability 25 Apr, 2021
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
New Zealand Tour Package Destination Details
- AucklandAuckland and the surrounding Islands offers many exciting and memorable tourist attractions for you to choose from. We recommend visiting the Auckland Sky Tower where you can enjoy spectacular views of the city from hundreds of metres up. Other popular city attractions include the Auckland Museum, Kelly Tarlton's Underwater World, Auckland Zoo and the Sky Tower Sky Jump. Other attractions we highly recommend include visiting the many Islands east of Auckland - particularly Rangitoto and Waiheke Island. The rugged, untouched Great Barrier Island is also well worth a visit. If a walk through native rainforest and along a scenic coastline interests you, then the Waitakere Ranges Regional Park is well worth visiting. Another great way to see and experience more of this diverse region is by joining a guided tour.
- RotoruaLocated on the edge of the North Island Volcanic Plateau, Rotorua is boiling with thermal activity. There are thermal lakes, street-side miniature geysers, craters, forests and many miles of walking tracks that can be explored. The Wai-O-Tapu is located 20 minutes south of Rotorua, where every morning at 10:15 AM, the Lady Knox Geyser erupts. Also visit the natural wonderland of Rainbow Springs, which offers an amazing opportunity to observe New Zealand's flora and fauna, such as the trout, the Tuatara, and Kiwis.
- QueenstownQueenstown offers a huge variety of exciting and memorable tourist attractions. The best way to take in the beauty of the alpine township is to hop aboard the Skyline Gondola where you will be hoisted to 800 metres (2400 ft) on nearby Bob's Peak. Not only can you take in the stunning lake and mountain views, you can also enjoy other activities such as the Luge Ride, Bungy Jumping and Paragliding. A visit to Queenstown wouldn't be complete without seeing the Kawarau Bridge Bungy Jumping. Other Queenstown attractions include the Steamship ''TSS Earnslaw'', Jet Boating with Shotover Jet and Kawarau Jet, Wine Tasting Tours, Waterskiing, Scenic Helicopter flights with Heliworks, Glenorchy, the historic mining town of Arrowtown plus the stunning Hollyford and Routeburn walking tracks.
- Franz JosefVisiting the Glaciers should be the first activity on your list. A relatively easy walk will get you up close to the terminal face of both Glaciers. For the more adventurous, guided hiking / walking on the Glaciers is well worth considering. Fox Glacier Guiding will guide you onto the ice via a secret track through bush regenerating from previous glacial advances & share with you their knowledge of the geology of the area, whilst you walk on the glacier viewing its stunning ice features. Franz Josef Glacier Guides will take you deep in the heart of the glacier where you can squeeze through tight blue crevasses, slide through ice caves or even ‘franz shuffle’ down near vertical walls of ice. Other attractions include the ''Flowing West'' movie at Franz Josef and the Lake Matheson walkway a short drive towards the coast from Fox Glacier.
- ChristchurchIf you are visiting the centre of the Christchurch City, we recommend walking through the beautiful Botanical Gardens. If the day is warm, we also recommend taking a relaxing punting ride on the Avon River. The Antarctic Centre (near the Airport) offers a unique insight into the wonders of this fascinating frozen continent. If you have half a day to spare, we suggest visiting Lyttelton Harbour which offers beautiful views across the water to the rugged coastline & hills of Banks Peninsula. If the weather is nice, why not board the Diamond Harbour Ferry for the short trip across to picturesque Diamond Harbour. In the warmer months of the year, Sumner beach is also well worth a visit.
Day - 01 India - Auckland
Arrive Auckland and transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Auckland. (D)
Day - 02 Auckland
After breakfast proceed for Auckland City Tour which includes Westshaven Marina, Harbour Bridge, American Express Viaduct Harbour, Parnell Rose Park and Village, Tamaki drive, Kelly Tarlton's Underwater World & Antarctic Encounter etc. Overnight in Auckland. (B,L,D)
Day - 03 Auckland - Rotorua
Early morning proceed to visit Waitoma Glow Worm Caves & then proceed to Rotorua. Upon arrival at Rotorua proceed for city sightseeing (includes: Te Puia (formerly known as Whakarewarewa Thermal Reserve and Maori Arts & Crafts Institute), Rainbow springs, Agrodome Sheep Show). Overnight in Rotorua. (B,L,D)
Day - 04 Rotorua - Queenstown
After breakfast proceed for Domestic Airport for your flight to Queenstown. Arrive Queenstown and proceed for orientation tour. After dinner at Indian Restaurant transfer to your hotel for check in. Overnight in Queenstown. (B,L,D)
Day - 05 Queenstown
After breakfast proceed for Milford Sound Cruise. Overnight in Queenstown. (B,L,D)
Day - 06 Queenstown
After breakfast proceed for City Sightseeing which highlights Skyline Gondola Ride with the magnificent view of Lake Wakatipu, Kawarau Bungy Bridge, Gibbston Winery, arrowtown historic gold mining village). Afternoon free at leisure or optional tour. Overnight in Queenstown.
Day - 07 Queenstown - Franz Josef
After breakfast proceed for Wanaka - Fox Glacier / Franz Josef. Overnight in Franz Josef. (B,L,D)
Day - 08 Franz Josef - Christchurch
After breakfast transfer to Greymouth train station for your Transalpine Express to Christchurch. Arrive Christchurch & transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Christchurch. (B,L,D)
Day - 09 Christchurch
After breakfast proceed for Christchurch City Tour which includes Anglican Cathedral, Museum, Arts Centre, Mona Vale; Antarctic Centre. Overnight in Christchurch. (B,L,D)
Day - 10 Christchurch - India
After breakfast proceed to the Airport for your departure Flight back to home in India with Sweet Memories of your holidays with
Wonder Earth Tour. (B)
New Zealand Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Return Economy Class Group Airfare. (Ex. Mumbai)
- One Domestic one way Flight
- Hotel accommodation in 4 Star Hotels
- 10 Breakfast at Hotel, 10 Lunch and 10 Indian Dinner
- 02 Nights stay at Auckland
- 02 Nights stay at Rotorua
- 03 Nights stay at Queenstown
- 01 Night stay at Franz Josef
- 02 Nights stay at Christchurch
- Auckland City Tour with Underwater World & Antarctic Encounter + Visit to Waitomo Caves
- Rotorua City Tour (Incl. Te Puia, Rainbow Springs & Agrodome Sheep Show)
- Queenstown - Milford Sound Cruise & City Tour
- Christchurch City Tour
- TranzAlpine one way Train Ticket
- New Zealand Visa Charge
- All transfers & sightseeing by PVT Coach
- Airport Taxes
- Service of Professional Tour Escort / Local English Speaking Representative from Wonder Earth Tour.
New Zealand Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- GST extra as applicable on all above Rates.
- Optional Sight Seeing.
- Departure Tax.
- Personal Expenses such as Drinks, Mineral Water, Tips, Laundry Charges, Telephone Calls, Porterage Charges etc.
- Anything not Specifically mentioned in “Tour Cost Includes”.
New Zealand Tour Package Notes
- Tour Cost is approximately Calculated at Rs. 48/- per NZD. Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Tour Cost based on group of 30 Adult Passengers.
- Other Terms / Condition as per Important Information.
- Rates are subject to changes without prior Notice.
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Pan Card is compulsory for all International Adult traveller
New Zealand Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 45 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or change date or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey a date change charges shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be bourne by the passengers only.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%