Highlights of Russia Tour Package
₹64800/ per person
Moscow - St. Petersburg
- 5 Nights/ 6 Days
- Availability 26 Jun, 2023
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a approx full refund, excluding service fees.
Highlights of Russia Tour Package Destination Details
- MoscowMoscow, on the Moskva River in western Russia, is the nation’s cosmopolitan capital. In its historic core is the Kremlin, a complex that’s home to the president and tsarist treasures in the Armoury. Outside its walls is Red Square, Russia's symbolic center. It's home to Lenin’s Mausoleum, the State Historical Museum's comprehensive collection and St. Basil's Cathedral, known for its colorful, onion-shaped domes.The Garden Ring district has bars, nightclubs and museums like the Pushkin State Museum, with many Impressionist works, and the State Tretyakov Gallery, specializing in Russian art. Nearby are the Bolshoi Theatre, known for ballet and opera, and Tretyakovsky Proyezd, a street lined with luxury shops. To the north, the Ostankino TV Tower offers panoramic views. Wintertime brings ice-skating to Gorky Park, plus the Russian Winter Festival, featuring music and dance. South of the city center is the open-air architecture museum Kolomenskoye, showcasing a wide range of building types
- St. PetersburgSt. Petersburg is a Russian port city on the Baltic Sea. It was the imperial capital for 2 centuries, having been founded in 1703 by Peter the Great, subject of the city's iconic “Bronze Horseman” statue. It remains Russia's cultural center, with venues such as the Mariinsky Theatre hosting opera and ballet, and the State Russian Museum showcasing Russian art, from Orthodox icon paintings to Kandinsky works.The Hermitage Museum has a vast, world-famous collection of antiquities and paintings, many displayed in the gilt-trimmed baroque Winter Palace on Palace Square. Iconic churches include the Savior on Spilled Blood, a Russian Orthodox cathedral with ornate onion domes. Nevsky Prospekt is a shopping and dining strip, and its intersection with Dumskaya forms the main nightlife district. Popular activities are skating and skiing in city parks or boating urban canals and the Neva River. White Nights is a massive citywide summer festival.
Day 1: Arrive in Moscow
Arrival at Moscow airport, Transfer to the hotel by car/van . Rest of the day is free at Leisure to explore on your own.
Day 2: Moscow
After Breakfast at hotel, depart for an excursion of the city with stops at the most famous sights: Poklonnaya Hill, New Maiden Convent, Vorobievy Hills. Drive by Tverskaya Street, Manezhnaya square, Ohotny Riad, Bolshoy theatre, Lubianka square, Savior Cathedral, the Kremlin and Kropotkinskaya embankments etc (No Entrances). Excursion to the Kremlin: the heart of Moscow. Visit cathedrals. The Kremlin has always been the centre of political life. The tsars’ coronation ceremony took place in one of the cathedrals. All tsars before Peter the Great are buried there. Walk on Red Square.
Day 3: Moscow - St. Petersburg
After breakfast at the hotel, check – out and transfer to Train station to take Sapsan train to St. Petersburg. Arrive in St. Petersburg, and transfer to the hotel (No Guide). Rest of the day is free at Leisure to explore on your own.
Day 4: St. Petersburg
Breakfast at the Hotel. Later in the morning, depart for an excursion of the city with stops at the mostly famous sights: spit of the Basil Island, St. Isaac's Cathedral, and Palace Square, Сhurch of the Saviour on the Spilled Blood, the Aurora, and other. Drive by Nevsky prospect, the Neva embankments. (No Entrances). In the afternoon, depart for an excursion to the world's famous art museum Hermitage. Founded by Catherine the Great the museum occupies 5 buildings and has among the other a famous collection of Western-European Art that includes paintings by Leonardo da Vinci, Raphael, Rembrandt, Caravaggio, Rubens, Van Dyke, and French Impressionists. Winter Palace is a part of the Hermitage.
Day 5: St. Petersburg
Breakfast at the Hotel. Later in the morning, depart for an excursion to Pushkin to visit Catherine's Palace with the famous Amber Room. Catherine’s Palace was founded in 1718 as a summer residence of Russian empresses. It was reconstructed several times in the XVIII-XIX centuries and now we can see interiors in baroque, classical and rococo styles. During the World War II the palace was occupied and very badly damaged. Some rooms were restored quite recently. Among them is the famous Amber Room.
Day 6: Departure from Russia
After breakfast at the hotel, check – out and transfer to the airport by car/van . Board your flight back to India. Return home with Sweet Memories of
Wonder Earth Tour!
|Extra Person:||₹ 66,956.00|
|Single Supplement:||₹ 60,336.00|
Highlights of Russia Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation in 3* Hotel at Moscow.
- 3 Nights Hotel Accommodation in 3* Hotel at St.-Petersburg
- Daily Breakfast at hotels
- Private car for 2 pax / private minibus for 3-10 pax for transfers and excursions,
- Economy class Train Ticket: Moscow - St. Petersburg (high-speed train)
- English-speaking guide services for excursion program,
- Entrance fees.
Highlights of Russia Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- GST @5% extra applicable on all above Rates.
- Visa Charges.
- Personal expenses such as Cold Drinks, Phone calls, Porterage charges etc.
- Any other expenses which is specifically not mentioned in “TOUR COST INCLUDES”
Highlights of Russia Tour Package Notes
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Other Terms / Condition as per our website.
- Above Rates are Valid till 30th Sep 2021.
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Rates are subject to availability of Hotels .
- Pan Card is compulsory for all International Adult traveller
Highlights of Russia Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Above Tour cost based on 1 USD = 83.8 INR** as per Today i.e. Sunday, June 11, 2023
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 30 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey date change charges Rs. 2000/- per pax per change shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- All the passengers will have to carry foreign currency of minimum USD 500 per person.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%