Vietnam Tour Package
₹15999/ per person
Hanoi – Halong Bay
- 3 Nights/ 4 Days
- Availability 31 May, 2022
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Vietnam Tour Package Destination Details
- HanoiHanoi is a resolute survivor of the many wars fought on its land and is now the capital of Vietnam. The city is packed with rustic beauty and romance and lies on the banks of the Red River. It is culturally and economically growing at a rapid rate and is a mix of old-age charm and a modern cosmopolitan outlook.A vast metropolis - Hanoi still holds relics of its French-occupied past in its French Quarters, and displays a distinguished class in its Old Quarter, centred around the Hoan Kiem Lake. It is a postcard-perfect vision of stunning pagodas, peaceful boulevards, and upbeat streets with sumptuous food options.This charming capital was also awarded the title of 'City of Peace' by the UNESCO in 1999. Bustling with crowd and voices, it is rich in culture with ever-growing infrastructure. Also known as - 'City of Lakes', about two dozens of such water bodies add to the beauty of this already gorgeous city.Amid the thriving economy and a continuing sense of transition, there is a strong essence of nostalgia apparent all over Hanoi. No wonder then that it is also called 'Paris of the East'! Sample the art scene, munch on the cuisine and bathe in the relaxed vibe of the city of Hanoi.
Day 1: Hanoi arrival - City tour
You are warmly welcomed at the airport, transferred to Hanoi capital of Vietnam. After lunch. Check in and take a tour to visit Temple of literature, You are presented the Vietnam daily life in the past and present within 1 hours cyclo tour around the Hoan Kiem lake, Ngoc Son temple and Old quarter streets. Attend Water Puppet show. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 2: Hanoi city
After breakfast, Start at 8:00 from your hotel by car to visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum (closed on Monday & Friday), One pillar pagoda, Tran Quoc pagoda, Quan Thanh pagoda. After lunch, the Ethnology museum where contains more than 10,000 objects, 15,000 black and white photos and hundreds of video tapes and cassettes which depict all aspects of life, activities, customs, and habits of the 54 ethnic groups of Vietnam. Have dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 3: Halong - Hanoi
Leave Hanoi at 8:00 for Halong Bay, on arrival at Halong city at about 11.30am, get on a private boat. Have seafood lunch on boat while the boat cruising caves, grottoes, floating villages and beaches. Stop to visit Thien Cung Or Dau Go Caves, one of the biggest, nicest cave in Halong Bay. Finish cruise about 15.30pm. Drive back to Hanoi and end tour at 19:00. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 4: Hanoi Departure
Free time for shopping at Dong Xuan market before taking a drive to the airport, end trip.
|Extra Person:||₹ 20,150.00|
|Single Supplement:||₹ 10,075.00|
|Child 2-11 yrs. (with Bed...:||₹ 18,135.00|
|Child 2-9 yrs. (W/O Bed):||₹ 15,112.00|
Vietnam Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- 3 Nights Hotel accommodation in 3 star Hotel at Hanoi
- Daily Breakfast.
- Return Airport transfers on SIC basis.
Vietnam Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- Service Tax @3.50% extra applicable on all above Rates.
- Air Fare.
- Visa Charges.
- Personal expenses such as mineral water tips, Laundry charges etc.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in "Tour Cost Includes".
Vietnam Tour Package Notes
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Other Terms / Condition as per our website.
- Above Rates are Valid till 30th Sep 2021.
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Rates are subject to availability of Hotels .
- Pan Card is compulsory for all International Adult traveller
Vietnam Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Above Tour cost based on 1 USD = 77.5 INR** as per Today i.e. Monday, May 16, 2022
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 30 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey date change charges Rs. 2000/- per pax per change shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- All the passengers will have to carry foreign currency of minimum USD 500 per person.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%