Vietnam Tour Package
₹24499/ per person
Hanoi – Halong Bay
- 3 Nights/ 4 Days
- Availability 21 Dec, 2023
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a approx full refund, excluding service fees.
Vietnam Tour Package Destination Details
- HanoiHanoi is a resolute survivor of the many wars fought on its land and is now the capital of Vietnam. The city is packed with rustic beauty and romance and lies on the banks of the Red River. It is culturally and economically growing at a rapid rate and is a mix of old-age charm and a modern cosmopolitan outlook.A vast metropolis - Hanoi still holds relics of its French-occupied past in its French Quarters, and displays a distinguished class in its Old Quarter, centred around the Hoan Kiem Lake. It is a postcard-perfect vision of stunning pagodas, peaceful boulevards, and upbeat streets with sumptuous food options.This charming capital was also awarded the title of 'City of Peace' by the UNESCO in 1999. Bustling with crowd and voices, it is rich in culture with ever-growing infrastructure. Also known as - 'City of Lakes', about two dozens of such water bodies add to the beauty of this already gorgeous city.Amid the thriving economy and a continuing sense of transition, there is a strong essence of nostalgia apparent all over Hanoi. No wonder then that it is also called 'Paris of the East'! Sample the art scene, munch on the cuisine and bathe in the relaxed vibe of the city of Hanoi.
Day 1: HANOI ARRIVAL - HANOI CITY TOUR
Welcome to Hanoi, the capital city of Vietnam.
Upon arrival, greeted by the local tour guide and transfer to downtown. Check in your hotel.
Afternoon, visit Ba Dinh Square - the biggest square in Hanoi where all the biggest cultural, political events of the cities, especially demonstrations, take place. Start our visit at the Complex of Ho Chi Minh including Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (from outside only as it closes in the afternoon), Ho Chi Minh's house-on-stilts, his fish pond and the One-Pillar Pagoda. Then, the Temple of Literature which is considered as the first university of Vietnam.
Later, we have an overall view of the capital by cyclo in 1 hour, which wanders around the Old Quarter of Hanoi and the Hoan Kiem Lake (the ''Sword'' Lake). From here wandering on the narrow streets of the Old Quarter to experience the daily life of the local people. Transfer back to your hotel.
Overnight in Hanoi.
Night activities suggestion: enjoy local beer at Ta Hien Streets, experience the ambience of sleepless street with life music, the young people of Hanoi and also foreign tourists. Hundred of bars and pubs in the Old Quarter are also at your disposal Or just simple spend your time at shopping malls or various boutique Shops
Day 2: HANOI - NINH BINH - HOA LU - TAM COC - SIC TOUR
Have breakfast at hotel. A 90km driving south of Hanoi will lead you to Ninh Binh, the site of the one capital city of ancient Vietnam before Hanoi took its leading role in 11th century. The area is featured by lots of well-known sceneries, which include Tam Coc Caves and Hoa Lu ancient capital with the old temples dedicated to King Dinh & King Le reigned in 10th century. The visit in Ninh Binh starts by a boat trip in Tam Coc where spectacular limestone karsts jut out from the green paddy fields reminding about Guilin (China) and Halong Bay of Vietnam, which gives this scenery the name Halong-bay-on-land. Lunch at local restaurant. Further discovery in Ninh Binh will be continued by visiting Bich Dong Pagoda. Afternoon drive back Hanoi, on the way, stop to visit Hoa Lu, the site that used to be the kings' palace in 10th century and now famous for the wooden relieves of the shady Dinh and Le temples. Late afternoon back to Hanoi. Overnight in Hanoi
Day 3: HANOI - HALONG - HANOI - SIC TOUR
Breakfast at hotel. Head East for more than 3.5 hours to Halong Bay, the pride of the Gulf of Tonkin, a Natural World Heritage as designated by UNESCO in 1994 and 2006. Upon arrival at Tuan Chau Marina, check in a 4 hours day cruise to discover the magnificent beauty of this "Descending-dragon" bay, created by thousands odd-shaped limestone rocks and karst grottoes, where almost each islet has its own name, adopting its shape or reminiscent like Sail Island, Fisherman's head rock, Butterfly rock or Turtle islet etc. We stop to visit Grottos, passing floating houses. Have lunch on board before returning to the pier. Disembark from the boat, transfer back to Hanoi. Your time at leisure. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 4: HANOI DEPARTURE
Breakfast at hotel and check out. You are free until transfer to airport (no guide) for departure flight.
|Extra Person:||₹ 20,978.00|
|Single Supplement:||₹ 4,212.00|
|Child 2-11 yrs. (with Bed...:||₹ 20,978.00|
|Child 2-9 yrs. (W/O Bed):||₹ 17,692.00|
Vietnam Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- 3 Nights Hotel accommodation in 3 star Hotel at Hanoi
- Daily Breakfast.
- SIC tour in Hanoi City
- SIC tour in Ninh Binh
- SIC tour in Halong Bay
- All entrance fees and sightseeing as mentioned in the program
- Transportation by vehicle with A/C as per program
- Local English speaking guides in Vietnam ( During tour only )
- Bottles of mineral water on tour day
Vietnam Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- TCS extra as applicable on all above Rates.
- Air Fare.
- Visa Approval Letter to Vietnam - Visa On Arrival
- Visa stamp fee to Vietnam (paid by guests upon arrival)
- Personal expenses such as mineral water tips, Laundry charges etc.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in "Tour Cost Includes".
Vietnam Tour Package Notes
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Other Terms / Condition as per our website.
- Above Rates are Valid till 20th Dec 2022.
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Rates are subject to availability of Hotels .
- Pan Card is compulsory for all International Adult traveller
Vietnam Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Above Tour cost based on 1 USD = 84.25 INR** as per Today i.e. Wednesday, December 6, 2023
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 30 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey date change charges Rs. 2000/- per pax per change shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- All the passengers will have to carry foreign currency of minimum USD 500 per person.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%