Kenya Tour Package
₹48999/ per person
ABERDARES - LAKE NAKURU - MASAI MARA
- 4 Nights/ 5 Days
- Availability 15 Feb, 2023
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a approx full refund, excluding service fees.
Kenya Tour Package Destination Details
- AberdaresCovering the altitudes from about 7,000 feet to 14,000 feet above sea level, the Aberdare National Park is located 180 kilometers from Nairobi. Since the 1950 Aberdare National park is a major attraction and one of the best places visited and loved by many travelers.For those who enjoy the picnicking outside, there are five picnic sites. If you want to enjoy the nighttime wildlife viewing, both Treetops and Ark are the best choices. Visitors can observe different animals, such as elephants, lions, leopards, buffalo, rhinos etc from here. These animals come to the waterhole and can be seen from the comfort and secure places nearby.
- Masai MaraThe Masai Mara National Park is located in the south-eastern region of Kenya, and is one of the best known and efficiently administrated wildlife reserves in Africa. Visited by millions of tourists every year, the park is home to lions, leopards, elephants, rhinos and buffalos. The plains are full of zebras, giraffes, impalas, gazelles, cheetahs, hyenas, jackals and wildebeest. The Mara River also has crocodile and hippopotami in abundance. The avifauna is also vibrant and diverse, with such birds of prey as eagles, ostriches, storks and vultures among others.
Day 1: Arrival / Aberdares National Park
Meet upon arrival in Nairobi by Our driver guide and our airport representative, and be given a briefing.No breakfast this morning Depart immediately for Aberdares National Park driving through the agricultural lands of central Kenya to arrive in time for late lunch at Aberdares Country Club the base hotel for Ark After lunch you will be transferred to Ark, spend the rest of the afternoon and evening at the balconies of your lodge watching wild animals that come at the waterhole at the base of the hotel to drink water and to lick salt Dinner and overnight at Ark
Day 2: Lake Elementaita + Lake Nakuru Bird and Rhino Sanctuary
After breakfast depart for Lake Elementaita situated at the scenic floor of the Great Rift Valley. The drive will pass via the thompsons falls for a brief stop and then continue towards the lake Elementaita Sentrim Lodge. 1230 hrs – arrival, check in and have lunch 1500 hrs - Afternoon proceed to Lake Nakuru National Park for game viewing, sightseeing and bird watching at Lake Nakuru National where you stand good chance to see the shy rhino, elusive leopard, Rothschild giraffe and the various species of birds depending upon the water level on the lake. 1800 hrs return to your booked lodge at lake elmentaita. Dinner and overnight at Lake Elementaita Sentrim Lodge
Day 3: Masai Mara Game Reserve
After breakfast depart by 7.30 am for Masai Mara Game to arrive in time for lunch at Mara Leisure lodge, a lovely property located in a great location in the mara. 1230 hrs – arrival for lunch and check in 1500 hrs - Afternoon game viewing and sightseeing at Masai Mara Game Reserve till 6.00pm Dinner and overnight at Mara Leisure Lodge
Day 4: Masai Mara Game Reserve
Full day unlimited game viewing and sightseeing at Masai Mara Game Reserve you have our vehicle at your disposal from 6.30 am till 6.00pm and you can enjoy picnic lunch . Breakfast, lunch, dinner and overnight at Mara Leisure Lodge
Day 5: Departure
After breakfast return to Nairobi and drop off at the international airport in time to connect your outbound flight.
|Extra Person:||₹ 66,621.00|
|Single Supplement:||₹ 33,352.00|
|Child 2-9 yrs. (W/O Bed):||₹ 33,101.00|
Kenya Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- 01 Night Hotel Accommodation in 4 Star Hotel with Bed & All Meals in Aberdares .
- 01 Night Hotel Accommodation in 4 Star Hotel with All Meals in Lake Elementaita.
- 02 Nights Hotel Accommodation in 4 Star Hotel with All Meals in Masai Mara.
- Pick up & Drop off from Nairobi Airport
- Game Drive in Masai Mara
- All Park Entrances.
- Transport by Safari Vehicle (Non AC Mini Van) with a professional English speaking driver/guide
Kenya Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- GST @ 5% extra applicable on all above Rates.
- Visa Charges.
- Personal expenses such as mineral water tips, Laundry charges etc.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in "Tour Cost Includes".
Kenya Tour Package Notes
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Other Terms / Condition as per our website.
- Above Rates are Valid till 30th Sep 2021.
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Rates are subject to availability of Hotels .
- Pan Card is compulsory for all International Adult traveller
Kenya Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Above Tour cost based on 1 USD = 83.8 INR** as per Today i.e. Sunday, February 5, 2023
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 30 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey date change charges Rs. 2000/- per pax per change shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- All the passengers will have to carry foreign currency of minimum USD 500 per person.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%