Buddhisam Holidays Tour Package
₹29999/ per person
Varanasi - Bodhgaya - Nalanda – Rajgir - Pawapuri - Patna
- 7 Nights/ 8 Days
- Availability 20 Dec, 2021
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Day 1 Arrive Varanasi
Arrival at Varanasi and after the warm greetings by our tour representative, your transfer arrangement will be made to hotel. This is the most important pilgrimage city in India which is significant for both the Hindu as well as Buddhist pilgrims. The people really witness spirituality thriving in this great City. First of all you will enjoy a boat ride on the River Ganges where you can witness the Hindu Rituals on the wide ghats of the river. Later you will also visit Durga temple, Vishwanath temple, Sankat Mochan temple, Tulsi Manas temple and the Bharat Mata temple. Later you can spend some time in shopping in Varanasi. Overnight stay arrangement is made in Varanasi.
Day 2 Varanasi
Today you will spend entire day at Sarnath, which is famous for its Buddhist links. Lord Buddha gave his maiden sermon at the Deer Park in Sarnath. You will see famous Dhamaekha Stupa, Moolgandha Kuti Vihar and famous Sarnath museum having rich collection of antiques from Ancient India. Your overnight stay arrangement is in Varanasi.
Day 3 Varanasi - Bodhgaya
Take early morning visit to lively Ghats of the Ganges to enjoy the religious culture of Varanasi and later proceed to Bodhgaya. Check into the hotel, on arrival at Bodhgaya. Relax and stay overnight at hotel in Bodhgaya.
Day 4 Bodhgaya
Take morning breakfast and visit the sacred Mahabodhi Temple - where the Buddha attained enlightenment under a Bodhi Tree. Afternoon, enjoy a sightseeing tour of Bodhgaya visiting Niranjana River, Sujata Village and many beautiful monasteries. Also visit Great Buddha Statue, Mahakala (Dungeswari) cave, Vajrasana, Animeshlocan Chaiyata, Bodhi Sarovar, Vishnupada Temple, Archaeological Museum of Bodhgaya, Japanese Buddha Temple, Thai temple and many more. At evening, visit the Mahabodhi Temple for prayer. Your overnight stay arrangement is in Bodhgaya.
Day 5 Bodhgaya - Nalanda - Rajgir
On fifth day of your Exclusive Buddhist Tour, you will be drive to Rajgir but you will also visit a famous Budhhist site of Nalanda. Here you will visit the first university of India and centre of Buddhist education. This ancient city of Nalanda was the center of intellectual activity from the fifth century B.C. to the twelve century A.D. Also visit Hieun Tsang Memorial Hall, The remnants of Nalanda University, Nav Nalanda Vihar, Kundalpur (important destination for Jains, particularly for the Digambar sect of the Jains). Latter proceed for Rajgir where Lord Mahavira and Lord Buddha preached their sermons. Your overnight stay is arranged at a hotel in Rajgir.
Day 6 Rajgir - Pawapuri - Rajgir
After the morning breakfast your full day sightseeing tour will be arranged to explore the many spiritual tourist destinations in Rajgir. This place has been related with both the historical person Buddha and Mahavira and is famous because Buddha spent many years meditating here. Rajgir is also admired and recognized as a health and winter resort due to its warm water ponds. It is believed that this warm water pond contains some medicinal properties that help cure many skin diseases. Latter you will also visit other attractions of Rajgir such as Griddhakuta hill, Jail of Bimbisara, Gym of Jarasandha, Venuvana, Karand tank, Maniyar math, Swamabhandar cave, Pippala cave, newly constructed Viswa Shanti Stupa and many more. Also enjoy the ropeway that leads uphill to the Shanti Stupa and Monasteries built by the Japanese Devotees of the Buddha on top of the Ratnagiri hill. During your tour to Rajgir, you will also drive to a close excursion from Rajgir i.e. Pawapuri (38 kilometers away from Rajgir). While Rajgir and Nalanda are foremost Buddhist pilgrim destinations, Pawapuri is equally a holy place for Jains. Lord Mahavira, the twenty fourth tirthankar, attained salvation here and was cremated at Pawapuri. Your overnight stay is arranged at a hotel in Rajgir.
Day 7 Rajgir - Patna
On the last day of your Exclusive Buddhist Tour, your will be drive to Patna. Check-in to the hotel on arrival. Later enjoy full day sightseeing tour to explore the many tourist destinations of Patna. You will visit places such as Takht Shri Harmandir Saheb, Hanuman Temple near Patna Junction, Kumhrar (the place was the seat of Chandrgupta Maurya, the ruler of Magadh), Patna Museum, Golghar and Patna Planetarium (the largest Planetarium in Asia). Your overnight stay is arranged at a hotel in Patna.
Day 8 Patna - Return
Today, our representative will make your airport transfer arrangement (either Kolkata or Delhi) to board your return flight back to your own destination. Enjoy the sweet memory of
Wonder Earth Tour Exclusive Buddhist Tour in India.
|2 Adults||4 Adults||6 Adults|
|Adult||₹ 35,599.00||₹ 31,199.00||₹ 29,999.00|
|Extra Person||₹ 29,999.00||₹ 29,999.00||₹ 29,999.00|
|Single Supplement||₹ 29,999.00||₹ 29,999.00||₹ 29,999.00|
|*Above Rates are per person|
Buddhisam Holidays Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Accommodation in Base Category room on twin sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast.
- Transportation by A/C indigo (2pax)/ Tavera / Scorpio, (4pax) Innova (6 Pax) (as per availability) for arrival / departure transfers, sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Assistance at the airport while arriving and departing.
- All applicable luxury/ road taxes
Buddhisam Holidays Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- GST extra applicable on all above rates.
- Airfare / Train fare.
- Any monastery entrance fees, Any Joy ride or rafting.
- Medical expenses (apart from first aid) and insurance of any kind.
- Tips, laundry, liquors, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, camera fee and items of personal nature.
- Transportation is not on disposal basis. It is strictly as per the programmed, any extra running will be charges extra.
- Any other item not mentioned in the cost includes section.
Buddhisam Holidays Tour Package Notes
- Above Rates are per person.
- Please read the Terms & Conditions as mentioned in our "Booking Form" before booking the Tour.
- Hotels and Rooms are subject to availability at the time of actual booking.
- Above Rates are Valid till 31st March 2022.
- During Festival and Connecting Govt. Holidays above rates not applicable.
Buddhisam Holidays Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Tourist can enroll His / Her / their name(s) for the tour by paying a deposit (non-refundable) of INR 5000/- per person For booking of any class in train and / or by air, additional difference amount is required. The difference should also be paid in advance. The balance amount should be paid 30 days prior to the date of departure. If the balance amount is not paid before 30 days, it will be deemed as cancelled and the deposit will not be refunded. We reserve the right to cancel the tour, alter the routes, carriers, time-tables, itinerary and accommodation without prior notice.
- Tourist travels at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representatives or staff accept any liabilities or responsibilities for any damage, loss, injury, accident, death etc, during the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- It is necessary to book at least 120 days in advance before the schedule departure of the tour. We do not accept any responsibilities and liabilities for the railway tickets of the passengers who book with us for less than 120 days from the scheduled departure of the train. If we have to make any alternate arrangement, then the extra cost of making alternate arrangement should be borne by the passengers only.
- Berth Nos. & Coach Nos. of Railway Tickets are allotted by the computer and therefore passengers have to accept as they are given.
- There will be NO SERVICES & MEALS DURING TRAIN / BUS JOURNEYS.
- Any increase in Air / Bus Fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- We have published the names of the Hotels for each tour, even though we reserve the right to change the same, if the accommodation is not available in the Identified / Specified Hotel for the particular package tour due to reasons beyond our control. We shall make all our best efforts to shift the passengers to the Hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standards. No refund will be allowed when we have provided alternative / similar accommodation. The rooms shall be allotted as per the check-in time of the respective Hotels, and they shall have to be vacated as per the check-out time of the Hotel.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passengers who creates trouble for the management or to the other fellow passengers.
- If due to any reason beyond our control like riots, accidents, flood, political unrest, bandh calls or any natural, or man made calamities, the tour programme needs to be changed or extended, then the additional expenditure for the same will be borne by the passengers. If any passenger has to leave the tour mid way due to any reason, then there shall be no refund for the remaining part of the tour and the expenses for returning back shall also be borne by the passengers only.
- If due to any reason beyond our control, we have to cancel some sight seeing places, there shall be no refund for the same. If a tour is cancelled from our part then the cost and responsibility of organising the new tour will be of passengers only.
- Any complain regarding our services like Hotels, Bus, etc, passengers are advised to inform our office immediately by Phone / Fax so that the same can be re-addressed on the spot, no complains or refund for the same be entertained after completion of the tour.
- Any dispute / claims subject to Surat Jurisdiction.
- Any change / additional Govt. Service tax levied must born by the passengers.
- Timings mentioned in the itinerary for the Bus / Flight journey are estimated only. There are frequent chances of delay in arrival / departure at destination due to various reasons.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Child (5-11 yrs) with extra bed rate will be given only mattress in the parents room. Child up to 4 years will not be given any extra bed and no seats in train and bus.
- There will be NO refund for any unutilized service on the tour.
- We are Travel Agent and Holiday Organizers only and act as an agent for clients on one side and the operator of the various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any Hotel & do not operate or control any Airlines, other services like transport services / guides, Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the Hotels, Airlines, Guide Services, Transport Services, opening of the sightseeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility & shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages etc. Caused by the act or default or management or employees of such independent contractors and also any consequences arising out of natural calamities, strikes, breakdown and facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in services of all concerned and for any act of omission or inconveniences caused in connection with the travel facility etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damage / claim / financial compensation and any liability in any form / in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or anyother events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%