Explore Australia Tour Package
₹56999/ per person
Gold Coast - Cairns - Sydney
- 7 Nights/ 8 Days
- Availability 6 Oct, 2022
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Explore Australia Tour Package Destination Details
- Gold CoastAustralia's Gold Coast, attractions, experiences that continue to evolve every day. It is an offering which has been built over generations as a tourist destination and will hold the city well into the future. Enjoying an ideal year round climate and an amazing variety of natural landscapes, including 70 kilometres of famous beach and 100,000 hectares of world heritage-listed rainforest, the region has been attracting visitors since first settlement. Today, natural wonders are complemented by the largest selection of family theme parks, golfing greens, shopping centres and restaurants. Family favourites such as Dreamworld, Sea World, Wet ‘n’ Wild and WhiteWater World are sure to please, Warner Bros. Movie World and the Australian Outback Spectacular provide their own unique feel, while Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary creates a never ending interactive experience with nature’s many creatures. A city jam-packed with adrenaline rides, jet boating on the broadwater, whale watching and themed attractions, including Dracula’s Haunted House and Infinity’s multidimensional maze located in the city centre, offer yet another opportunity to create some exciting holiday memories. Internationally regarded golfing experiences are also in easy reach of the weekend hacker or the serious swinger with more than 40 championship and resort golf courses located throughout the region. It’s easy to see why a Gold Coast holiday is the popular choice, especially from up on high at the Q1 obesrvation deck, Qdeck with SkyPoint, atop the World’s Tallest Residential Tower or a morning ride in a hot air balloon followed by a Champagne Breakfast at O’Reilly’s Vineyard.
- CairnsAlthough Cairns is a popular departure point for trips to the Great Barrier Reef, there are many further tourist attractions in this area. Also within easy reach of Cairns are the top attractions of the Atherton Tableland and the Mossman Gorge, as well as the Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park. Many visitors enjoy taking a cruise along the Daintree River, where crocodiles and wildlife attractions can be viewed in comfort and safety. Tourists who enjoy outdoor attractions will be able to choose between walking trails, cycling, white water rafting, hot-air ballooning and even skydiving. A stroll along the Cairns Foreshore Promenade comes highly recommended, with the lagoon and its sandy beach often beckoning on a sunny day, while the shops along the Pier and the historical buildings of Trinity Wharf provide further interest. Both the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway and the Kuranda Scenic Railway and not to be missed.
- SydneyA trip to Sydney is packed with excitement and activity. The city has so many offerings that one can get overwhelmed with the myriad of things to do and places to visit! One of the main attractions in Sydney is the world-renowned Sydney Harbour Bridge. There are several ways that you can explore this popular tourist attraction. Choose to walk the bridge’s main deck, which will take you from Sydney to North Sydney in 15 short minutes. Travellers who are more fit can also choose to take 200 steps going up the South Eastern Pylon. Finally, adventure seekers can opt to do ‘Bridgeclimb’ where they can admire some amazing scenes from up top and learn more about the bridge’s history through a commentary. The prices and the climb times vary.Visit Manly by taking a 45-minute ferry ride from Circular Quay. On the way, you can take in great views of the Harbour Bridge, the Sydney Opera House, the skyline and Fort Dennison. When you get to Manly, stroll through The Corso and take a dip at the beach or at Manly Cove, for a truly relaxing experience.Check out Australia’s wildlife at Taronga Zoo, only a 12 minutes ferry ride located on the Harbour on the North Shore. Hundreds of Australian and exotic animals on display and free shows all day. You may also want to try out the “Roar and Snore” camping activity here, which already includes dinner and interactions with some of the animals.You will feel like you’re on top of the world when you’re at the Sydney Tower, the highest building in the entire city. Standing at 250 m, you can get a splendid view of the entire city, the Blue Mountains, Botany Bay and Harbour Bridge from the tower’s Observation Deck. Muster enough courage to tour the roof top and stand on the 268 m Skywalk. Don’t forget the Oztrek Ride, where you can learn more about the history and the landscape of Australia.Finally, make sure you have enough time to explore Cockle Bay and Darling Harbour. Wildlife World and the famous Sydney Aquarium can be seen here. There are lots of restaurants, cafés and bars to choose from. Try your hand at the many activities, such as strolling in the Chinese Gardens, bowling, riding the monorail, playing laser skirmish, watching on the world’s biggest screen and flying the flight simulator at Harbourside Shopping Centre.
|Extra Person:||₹ 67,480.00|
|Single Supplement:||₹ 24,640.00|
|Child 2-11 yrs. (with Bed...:||₹ 39,648.00|
|Child 2-9 yrs. (W/O Bed):||₹ 31,304.00|
Explore Australia Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- 3 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Islander Resort Hotel or 3 star Similar at Gold Coast.
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Bay Village Tropical Resort & Apartment or 3 star Similar on twin sharing basis at Cairns.
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Travelodge Sysney or 3 star Similar on twin sharing basis at Sydney.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Return Airport Transfers Brisbane - Surfers Paradise accommodation on SIC
- Return Cairns International Airport to Cairns accommodation on SIC
- Return Sydney International Airport to Sydney accommodation on SIC.
- One Day admission to Movie World (including transfers).
- One day admission to Dream World (including transfers)
- Sunlover Reef Cruises - Outer Great Barrier Reef Cruise with Lunch - ex Cairns
- Half Day Morning Sydney City Tour.
- Complimentary Show Boat Dinner Cruise.
Explore Australia Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- Service Tax @3.50% extra applicable on all above Rates.
- Air Fare.
- Visa Charges.
- Optional Sightseeing.
- Personal Expenses such as Drinks, Mineral Water, Tips, Laundry Charges, Telephone Calls, Porterage Charges Etc.
- Anything not Specifically mentioned in "Tour Cost Includes".
Explore Australia Tour Package Notes
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Other Terms / Condition as per our website.
- Above Rates are Valid till 30th Sep 2021.
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Rates are subject to availability of Hotels .
- Pan Card is compulsory for all International Adult traveller
Explore Australia Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Above Tour cost based on 1 AUD = 56 INR** as per Today i.e. Monday, September 26, 2022
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 30 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey date change charges Rs. 2000/- per pax per change shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- All the passengers will have to carry foreign currency of minimum USD 500 per person.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%