Cambodia Thailand ,Malaysia Bali and Singapore Tour Package
₹158699/ per person
SIEM REAM - PATTAYA - BANGKOK - PHUKET - KUALA LUMPUR - BALI - SINGAPORE
- 17 Nights/ 18 Days
- Availability 14 Jul, 2021
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Cambodia Thailand ,Malaysia Bali and Singapore Tour Package Destination Details
- Siem ReapSiem Reap in Cambodia is a paragon of ancient glory and timeless grandeur; proudly being the gateway to one of the most astonishing architectures in world history- Angkor Wat. Although the main reason to stay in Siem Reap is to get yourself ready to explore several ancient temples, the city itself comes with a surprise package of historical and modern blends.With a population of about 8500 people, Siem Reap is mostly seen as a launching point for visiting the Angkor Archaeological Park and other temple ruins by tourists. One of their own kind, megastructures like these can't be found anywhere else. The mysterious architectural techniques used to construct the temples still amaze the explorers. The town of Khmers has faced a tough time in the recent past, but despite that the locals are very warm, welcoming and friendly. Other than admiring the historical sites such as Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Ta Prohm, etc.; you can take a stroll around the city, make your way to the Pub Street, explore the local markets, or engage in adventurous activities for an instant adrenaline rush. Indulge into the fine dining experiences with cuisines from all over the world, buy some inexpensive souvenirs for your loved ones, talk to the locals, and take a lot of pictures - there's a lot to do in the city of historic heritage swiftly emerging as a bustling tourist spot.
- PattayaPattaya offers much more than naughty nightlife and beaches. There are countless attractions worth visiting, both natural wonders and man-made marvels. Tourists can visit the many Thai and Chinese temples, or view the Tiffany Show, Noongnooch Village Show with Elephant Show, Coral Island Tour with Speed Motor Boat, Glass Bottom Boat, Parasailing, Dolphins at the Sanctuary of Truth, the largest teakwood construction in the world etc. To escape the sun, visit Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum. This quirky museum houses the odd, the unusual and the unbelievable. You may not believe your eyes! The Haunted Adventure is a must. All main attractions are lined along the beaches and main roads, where one can walk from one to another or hire a 'songtaew' or 'open taxi'. Metered taxis are also available.
- BangkokBangkok is one of the liveliest and tourist friendly cities in the whole of Thailand and this exciting metropolis is brimming with top tourist attractions. Many tourists arriving in Bangkok begin their visit by enjoying a guided tour aboard the Sightseeing City Tram, or a pleasure cruise along the Chao Phraya River. For others, a trip to one of Bangkok's many family friendly tourist attractions is in order, with popular attractions including the Bangkae Amusement Park, Temple Tour, Safari Tour and Marine Tour with Urang Utan Show, Sea Lion Show, Cow Boy Stunt Show, Dolphin Show, James Bond Spy Show, Bird Show, and traditional Thai boxing at the famous Lumpini Boxing Stadium, close to Lumpini Park.
- PhuketThailand's most world-famous holiday island is also its biggest - 48 kilometers long and 21 km across - located in the south of the country's west Andaman Sea coast, suspended from the southern tip of Phang Nga Province by a couple of short though generous roadway spans. The most vibrant tourist zones of western Phuket consists of the beaches of Bang Thao, Kamala, Karon, Kata, Laem Sing, Mai Khao, Nai Thon and Nai Yang, Patong, and Surin.There is a wide assortment of vacation spots, some relatively mellow, other packed by holidaymakers, and Patong in particular is also one of Asia's partying capitals. Southeastern Phuket is where you'll find the alluring, offbeat beaches of Chalong Bay, Cape Panwa, Nai Han, Rawai, and Ya Nui - definitely worth the trek; Chalong Bay is the biggest town here, with Phang Nga Bay used as a harbor for pleasure craft. Elsewhere, meanwhile, you'll find Phuket Town; the town of Bang Rong; the Thalang district; the smaller island of Koh Sire; and Phra Taew National Park, .Phuket Big BuddhaThailand is of course a Buddhist society, and this white-marble-covered statue of its central figure in classic lotus meditation pose is a relatively recent addition on Nakkerd Hill in the Chalong district, also home to 29 Buddhist temples (the statue's full name, by the way, is a mouthful: Phra Phutta Ming Mongkol Akenakakiri). It rises 45 meters, and there are thousands of messages written on the white-stone slabs around it.Tiger KingdomIf you like your cats big, check out this park in Kathu, south central Phuket, with tigers of different ages and sizes, as well as cheetahs. And you can get up close and personal with them - even feed and pet the younger cubs and take pictures with them. Quite cool!Kamala BeachA laid back getaway just 15 minutes north of Patong, this long, beautiful strand is popular with families and perfect if you're looking for relaxing sun, sand, and sea. Activities include snorkeling, parasailing, and jetskiing, and there are facilities at small beachfront hotels as well as street-food stands (some on the beach, some in the village behind it) and even some low-key nightlife.Phuket FantaSeaOne of the main non-sandy attractions of Kamala Beach is nighttime cultural theme park with shopping, dining (including a huge buffet) and most especially stage shows mixing culture and tradition, using folk tales, mythology, illusionists, special effects, live elephants, and other acts to tell the story of Thai culture.Karon BeachClose to the town of Kata, Phuket's second largest beach - five km long and best visited from November through April when the sea is calm and temperatures are pleasant - is more deserted at its northern end, while along the more southerly stretches you'll find a raft of activities including sea kayaking, windsurfing (regular surfing not so much), banana boat rides, waterskiing, Jetskiing, and wakeboarding. There are also a good number of shops, eateries, and pubs (some open into the wee hours) on or right adjacent to the sand.Laem Phrompthem ViewpointYou know, those beautiful shorelines with the dark brown rocks and the beautiful blue seawater foaming around them that you see on wall-papers of people's computers? Is it your dream to visit a place like that? In Phuket, you actually can. The Laem Phrompthep viewpoint is one of those magical places that transport you into paradise right here on earth. The gurgling water is picturesquely set against a rocky landscape. The palm trees, the hills, and the stunning surroundings make Laem Phrompthem a popular tourist destination. There are restaurants where you can enjoy a good Thai meal overlooking a magical sight with trees birds and the sea.Old Phuket TownKnown for its Sino-Buddhist Architecture, the Old Phuket town often gets ignored by the Phuket tourist. This is unfortunate as this area holds so much history, culture and beautiful architecture it seems wrong to go to Phuket and not visit it. A trip through the Phuket old town will show you a wonderful cultural mélange. The typical Portuguese buildings fused with the red and gold of the Thai architecture gives the place a very eclectic feel. The buildings are unique and colorful and there are Buddhist as well as Chinese temples that you can visit. The pretty little galleries and the tiny roads make this place a fusion of cultures that are very specific to this region and you will rarely see anywhere else.Khao Rang HillTo the north of Phuket town lies the Khao Rang Hill. This place is a meeting place and a hangout spot for the locals but is also a great place for the tourists to get some amazing views in of the city and the area surrounding it. The walk up is slightly challenging but if you do endure it, you are rewarded with an amazing vantage point perched high on top of a hill overlooking an amazing valley.Kata BeachOne of the less crowded but more beautiful beaches in Phuket. This beach has everything. From snorkeling to shopping to spa treatments and a whole lot more. There is always a great time to be had here. You can choose to do one of the many water sports or alternatively just lounge about and calmly enjoy the beach atmosphere. It is up to you. You can even try your hand at kayaking or surfing if you like. There is also an elephant trekking place not far from the beach.Kao Ping Kan ("James Bond") IslandIn case you are wondering why this place is named after the legendary British Secret agent, it is because parts of the film “The Man with the Golden” Gun was filmed here. This has made it an iconic and popular tourist destination. The water is greenish blue whereas the rocks are limestone and hence bright while in color making the place a real sight to be beheld. The place does get pretty crowded sometimes but an off-season trip is a great idea. It is also the perfect place to try kayaking, with its scenic rock faces.
- Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur is a melting pot of interesting attractions and plenty to see. Dominated by the Petronas Twin Towers the city has a mix of old and new. Visit the interactive Science Museum at Petrosains and spend time in the Petronas Art Gallery and Aquarium. The KL Tower is an instantly recognizable symbol in the City and why not walks along the trails in the Bukit Nanas Nature Reserve in the city centre. In Chinatown enjoy the many stalls and market atmosphere, and take time to visit a temple or two. Perhaps the Chan See Shu Yuen Temple or Kuan ti Temple. Families will enjoy the Sunway Lagoon Theme Park with water rides and a world of adventure. The Lost World of Tambum is another theme park near Kuala Lumpur. At the Jamek Mosque see the oldest place of worship in Kuala Lumpur. The Butterfly Park in the Lake Gardens in Kuala Lumpur is a beautiful attraction whilst the Sultan Abdul Samad Building is one of the historic landmarks in the City.
- BaliBali is an Indonesian island known for its forested volcanic mountains, iconic rice paddies, beaches and coral reefs. The island is home to religious sites such as cliffside Uluwatu Temple. To the south, the beachside city of Kuta has lively bars, while Seminyak, Sanur and Nusa Dua are popular resort towns. The island is also known for its yoga and meditation retreats.Bali, Indonesia's most famous island, is located to the west of Java in the Lesser Sunda Islands. It is world-renowned for its scenic rice terraces, fragrant cuisine, stunning beaches and a galore of culture and tradition. With its elaborate temples, endless coastline, some of the world's best coral reefs, waterfalls and retreats, Bali combines leisure and adventure impeccably. A dizzying combination of spiritual awakening and hard-partying all into one, Bali is where people from all over the world come to lose themselves in.The island boasts some of the best sunsets and sunrises, enough to captivate and entice you into never leaving this place. Home to the coral reefs of Tulamben, the mountain peaks of Kintamani, the beaches and scenic routes of Seminyak and Kuta, with ancient temples and traditional village life of Ubud, Bali's charm is boundless, as are its opportunities for fun.Don't forget to stop by one of the many terraced rice fields, a feature that only adds to the diversity of Bali's beautiful landscape. Tourists may enjoy an idyllic day at the beach, surf, dive, take a casual boat ride to gaze at the dolphins, explore the many beautiful temples, the local markets and the waterfalls, or go to the silent yoga retreats - there is something for everybody here. Bali has been the subject of so many travel journals and has been famously alluded to in many works of literature, as a place of true beauty, and yet words always fail to capture the captivating magic of 'The Island of the Gods'.
- SingaporeLooking for fun and entertainment in Singapore’s concrete jungle? Singapore, though known as a business hub, offers lots of entertainment centers! All for you to enjoy your stay! For Arts and Entertainment in Singapore, you can visit the National Museum, Singapore Arts Museum and Singapore Science Museum. Other famous tourist attractions include the Sultan Mosque, Sentosa Island with Underwater Walk, One Way Cable Car Ride, Dolphin Lagoon, Song of the Sea, Singapore Flyer, Universal Studio, Singapore Zoological Gardens, Night Safari and Jurong BirdPark. These Singapore tourist attractions all offer fun, excitement and entertainment. You can also learn and gain new knowledge about art, culture and nature!
Day 1 Arrival Siem Reap
Arrival in Siem Reap. Transfer to hotel. Check in. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 2 Siem Reap - Full Day Angkor Tour
Breakfast at hotel, explore South Gate of Angkor Thom known as Big Angkor, 3km2 walled and moated royal city and was the last capital of the Angkorian Empire, The famous Bayon Temple was an architectural muddle, in part because it was constructed in a somewhat piecemeal fashion for over a century. Terrace of the Elephants is an impressive, two and a half meter tall, 300 meter long terrace wall adorned with carved elephants and gradual that spans the heart of Angkor Thom in front of Baphuon - huge temple mountain in the heart of Angkor Thom, Royal Palace Area and Phimeanakas - impressive rite and sandstone pyramid. Terrace of the Leper King is at the north end of the Terrace of the Elephants, a double terrace wall with deeply carved nag as, demons and other mythological beings. Last you will visit Ta Prohm temple which is a wonderful combination of human genius and natural beauty. Giant trees have grown here for centuries. Afternoon visit Angkor Wat temple, the founder of the temple was Suryavarman II who reined Cambodia from 1113 to 1152 and built the five towers in the 12th century to dedicate to the Hindu God Vishnu. The plan of the pyramidal conception of the temple combined with spaces, alleys, ditches is an ancient masterpiece of architectural design and construction. Have funny time at bars and pubs at Angkor night market. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 3 Siem Reap - Wat Thmei - Tonle Sap - Siem Reap
Breakfast at hotel, morning visit Wat Thmei (Killing Field) contains a unique glass-walled stupa containing the bones of victims of the Khmer Rouge. Some of the bones were recovered from a nearby well while others are the remains of soldiers who died on a nearby battlefield. Come back to visit the "Les Artisans d'Angkor - Chantiers Ecole" the Finest Authentic Khmer Arts and Crafts. Afternoon visit Floating Villages, located 10 kilometers south of Siem Reap. Take a ride in a traditional wooden boat on the Tonle Sap, the "Great Lake" of Cambodia and the largest in Asia. Here you'll see plenty of examples of the Khmer way of life on the Tonle Sap. Then visit Wat Bo founded in the 18th century, a highly respected pagoda contains very unique wall paintings of the Reamker (Ramayana) that are said to be late 19th century and Local Market. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 4 Siem Ream To Bangkok
Enjoy breakfast in the hotel. Free Till your flight For Bangkok. Arrive Bangkok & transfer to your hotel . (B)
Day 5 Bangkok
After breakfast in the hotel, proceed to Bangkok City Tour. Your trip in Thailand is not complete without having seen City Tour featuring Parliament House, Defense Office, King's Palace & much more. Thailand has over 26,000 Wats or temples. This tour brings you to the two most distinguished & enchanting temples featuring: Wat Trimit with its 5.5 tons solid gold Buddha statue & Wat Pho, famous for its colossal ''Reclining Buddha'' statue. Stay overnight at hotel in Bangkok. (B)
Day 6 Bangkok -Pattaya
Enjoy breakfast and proceed to Pattaya. Check into the hotel & relax. In evening, will take you to most famous Tiffany show. Tiffany show is the First ever truly transvestite musical & dancing show in South East Asia, with state of art light & sound system featuring the ultra high tech & the most modern computer technology. Tiffany's Show is ranked the forth place for ''the Top 10 Show around the World in 2001''. Stay overnight at hotel in Pattaya. (B)
Day 7 Pattaya
Enjoy breakfast and proceed to Coral Island, blue water of the Gulf of Thailand by Chartered Motor Boat where you will enjoy one ride of Parasailing. Later enjoy Nong nooch Village. It is a world renowned adventure park in South East Asia. In the evening transfer to hotel in Pattaya. (B, L)
Day 8 Pattaya- Bangkok - Phuket
After having enjoying breakfast proceed to Airport to catch your Flight for Phuket. Arrive Phuket & transfer to the hotel. Overnight at Phuket. (B)
Day 9 Phuket
After Breakfast proceed to Full Day Phi Phi Island Tour with Packed Local Lunch. Overnight at Phuket (B, L)
Day 10 Phuket - Kuala Lumpur
After having enjoying breakfast proceed to Phuket Airport to catch your Flight for Kuala Lumpur. Welcome to "Malaysia - Truly Asia". Arrive Kuala Lumpur & transfer to hotel. Enroute visit to Putra Jaya. Evening proceed to Kuala Lumpur City Tour which includes Coco Boutique, National Monument, Photo Stopping Points at Petronas Twin Tower & King Palace, you will drive past the elegant Jamek Mosque, Merlena Square, Old Railway Station & also visit famous K. L. Tower - which is a 421m high telecommunications and broadcasting tower which actually appears to be taller than the Petronas Towers, because it is built on a hill. The Kuala Lumpur Tower, officially known as Menara Kuala Lumpur; referred later as KL Tower, ranks fourth amongst the tallest telecommunications towers in the world. Also visit spectacular Batucaves - The cave is one of the most popular Hindu shrines outside India, where you may climb all of 272 steps to reach the shrine of Lord Murugan & Watch Outlet. spend the night at your hotel in Kuala Lumpur. (B)
Day 11 Kuala Lumpur - Genting Highland - Kuala Lumpur
After morning breakfast drive to Genting Highland by coach. Genting Highlands, a magnificent City on the hilltop, is mere 50km from Kuala Lumpur & 2,000 meters above sea level. half day enjoy at Snow World - The biggest winter wonderland in Malaysia. Evening free & relax or you may also try your luck at South East Asia's biggest casino. Overnight stay at your hotel in Kuala Lumpur. (B)
Day 12 Kuala Lumpur - Bali
After breakfast transfer to Kuala Lumpur Airport to board your Flight for Bali. Arrive Bali & transfer to the hotel. Overnight at Bali. (B)
Day 13 Bali
After Breakfast proceed to Full Day Celuk - Mas - Kintamani Volcano Tour Lunch at Local Restaurant - Ubud Market Tour . Overnight at Bali (B, L)
Day 14 Bali
After Breakfast Free for Leisure or Optional sightseeing. Overnight at Bali (B)
Day 15 Bali -Singapore
After breakfast transfer to Bali Airport to board your Flight for Singapore - The Lion City . Arrive Singapore & transfer to the hotel. Overnight at Singapore. (B)
Day 16 Singapore
Enjoy delicious breakfast in the hotel and proceed to City Tour with a drive around the Civic District Past the Padang, the Cricket Club, Historic Parliament house, Supreme Court & City Hall, we also stop at the Merlion Park for great views of Marina Bay & a Picture taking opportunity with the Merlion, Singapore's well known Tourism Icon. Tour Continues with a visit to Thian Huckkeng Temple, one of the oldest Buddhist Taoist Temples on the Island. Also enjoy Singapore Flyer - the world's largest observation wheel. Standing at a stunning 165 metres from the ground, the Flyer offers you breathtaking view of not just the surrounding waterfront and its attractions, but the entire island city. With a panorama that captures the marina's glimmering skyline, and extending even to neighboring Malaysia and Indonesia, the Singapore Flyer promises more than just a view, but a unique and moving experience in itself. Afternoon proceed to Sentosa Island - The Pride of Singapore by cable car with thrilling Underwater Walk which is home to 250 different fish species, Cable Car, Dolphin Lagoon - Dolphins demonstrate their natural ability of tail-walking & many other tricks. At last discover a mesmerizing night show by the Sea - WINGS OF TIME. Stay overnight at hotel in Singapore. (B)
Day 17 Singapore
Enjoy refreshing breakfast in the hotel and proceed for Universal Studios Singapore ,which is located within Resorts World Sentosa on Sentosa Island, Singapore. It consists of seven uniquely themed zones which it encircles a lagoon. Each zone is based on blockbuster movies or television shows and each feature has its own unique attractions, character appearances, dining and shopping areas. Lunch Coupon at Universal Studio. The park will feature the world's tallest Dueling roller coaster based on the hit television show Battlestar Galactica, a castle from the world of Shrek and Monster Rock, a live musical show by the infamous Universal Monsters as well as celebrity look-alikes. Stay overnight at hotel in Singapore. (B)
Day 18 Singapore - India
After breakfast transfer to Singapore Airport ( as per your flight schedule ) to board your Flight for India. We hope you return with pleasant memories of your holiday with "Wonder Earth Tour". (B)
|Extra Person:||₹ 177,876.00|
|Single Supplement:||₹ 73,426.00|
Cambodia Thailand ,Malaysia Bali and Singapore Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Return Economy Class Airfare. (Ex. Mumbai)
- 3 Nights Hotel Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis in 3 star Hotel at SIEM REAP.
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis in 3 star Hotel at Pattaya.
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis in 3 star Hotel at Bangkok.
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis in 3 star Hotel at Phuket
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis in 3 star Hotel at Kuala Lumpur.
- 3 Nights Hotel Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis in 3 star Hotel at Bali.
- 3 Nights Hotel Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis in 3 star Hotel at Singapore.
- 17 Breakfast, 3 Lunch
- Pattaya: Tiffany Show, Noongnooch Village Show with Elephant Show, Coral Island Tour with Speed Motor Boat.
- Bangkok: City Tour and Temple Tour, Safari Tour and Marine Tour with Orangutan Show, Sea Lion Show, Cow Boy Stunt Show, Dolphin Show, James Bond Spy Show, Bird Show.
- Phuket: PHI PHI ISLAND SHOW WITH LUNCH,H/D Phuket City Tour.
- COMBODIA: South Gate of Angkor Thom Tour, the Angkor Wat, Full Day Tour. Bus / Coach Return Ticket From Bangkok.
- Kuala Lumpur: City Tour, KL Tower Visit Inside, Twin Tower Photo Stopping Point, Day Tour of Genting Highlands with Snow World
- BALI :- Full day Kintamani Volcano with Ubud Village tour on private basis
- Singapore: City Tour, Sentosa Island with Underwater Walk, One Way Cable Car Ride, Dolphin Lagoon, Wings of Time, Singapore Flyer, Full Day Universal Studio.
- All Transfers & Sightseeing by A/c. Vehicle.
Cambodia Thailand ,Malaysia Bali and Singapore Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- GST & TCS as applicable on all above Rates.
- Personal expenses such as mineral water tips, Laundry charges etc.
- VISA CHARGES
- Anything not specifically mentioned in "Tour Cost Includes".
Cambodia Thailand ,Malaysia Bali and Singapore Tour Package Notes
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Other Terms / Condition per our website.
- Above Rates are Valid till 30th Sep 2021.
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Rates are subject to availability of Hotels & Flight.
- Pan Card is compulsory for all International Adult traveller
Cambodia Thailand ,Malaysia Bali and Singapore Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Above Tour cost based on 1 USD = 73.5 INR** as per Today i.e. Wednesday, June 23, 2021
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 30 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey date change charges Rs. 2000/- per pax per change shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- All the passengers will have to carry foreign currency of minimum USD 500 per person.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%