Laguna Beach Hotel Mauritius Tour Package
₹46816/ per person
- 6 Nights/ 7 Days
- Availability 1 Oct, 2023
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a approx full refund, excluding service fees.
Laguna Beach Hotel Mauritius Tour Package Destination Details
- MauritiusThough Mauritius is a small island country, the tourist attractions in Mauritius are abounding in the list of tourists. There is so much to see that you will never feel going back home. Port Louis, the modern bustling capital city of Mauritius is the major tourist attraction. It is a leading port, a miscellany of cultures and multihued traditions. You can enjoy the Le Caudan Waterfront, Natural History Museum, Jummah Mosque, Fort Adelaide, Pamplemousse Garden, Grand Bay, Lle Aux Cerfs, Chamarel (Coloured Earth), Grand Bassin, Black River Georges and Curepipe, Trou Aux Cerfs, Mauritius Postal Museum, harbours and more so the nightlife of Port Louis.Curepipe is the town famous for an English market, Mauritius's tea, Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam botanical gardens, great Victoria fish poison trees, golden bamboo trees, chewing-gum trees and the 200 year old Buddha tree. The Black River Gorges National Park offers the tourists hiking trails growing zigzag amidst the wilds. Other famous tourist attractions that will amuse you are Tamarin Falls and Pere Laval's shrine.
Laguna Beach Hotel & SpaFishermen's Cove Grand River South East Mauritius Island
Laguna Beach Hotel & Spa is conveniently located in the popular Ile aux Cerfs Lagoon area. The hotel has everything you need for a comfortable stay. All the necessary facilities, including free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour security, daily housekeeping, fax machine, gift/souvenir shop, are at hand. Guestrooms are fitted with all the amenities you need for a good night's sleep. In some of the rooms, guests can find closet, complimentary tea, towels, clothes rack, complimentary instant coffee. Enjoy the hotel's recreational facilities, including boats, canoe, watersports equipment rentals, private beach, fitness center, before retiring to your room for a well-deserved rest. No matter what your reasons are for visiting Mauritius Island, Laguna Beach Hotel & Spa will make you feel instantly at home.
Sardinella Restaurant hosts themed dinner buffets and makes a variety of international dishes.
The Dorado Pool Bar serves cocktails, afternoon tea, sandwiches, and different types of snacks.
Acquapazza (4 km) is an Italian restaurant that excels in making the best authentic woodfired pizzas in the city.
Beau Champ (3.6 km) has many takeaway options and offers great variety to its visitors. Reservations are needed in order to enjoy a fine dining experience and French cuisine.
Langer’s Bar & Grill (4.2 km) serves a collection of mocktails, alcoholic beverages, spirits and international drinks.
Green Island Beach Restaurant (10.4 km) is one of the best joints where guests can have an amazing time sampling international cuisines. Their seafood options are simply superb!
Day - 1 Mumbai - Mauritius
Assemble at International Airport to board your Flight to Mauritius Sir Seewoosagur International Airport. On arrival transfer to hotel. Day free at leisure. Dinner and overnight at Mauritius. (D)
Day - 2 Mauritius
Day Free to explore by own Island.
Day - 3 North Tour - Mauritius
After breakfast, Drive to Port Louis for a visit of the capital via the Citadel & its surrounding area. View the Champ de Mars race course, inaugurated in 1812; it is the oldest horse-racing club in the Southern Hemisphere, and one of the oldest in the world. Afterwards proceed to Le Caudan Waterfront, with some 170 shops. Free time at the waterfront. Visit of Apravasi Ghat Musuem and Kuanfu Tea factory. Drive back to the hotel. Dinner & Overnight. (B,D)
Day - 4 Mauritius - Ile Aux Cerf Island
After breakfast, Drive to the east coast to enjoy optional water activities. (The activities: parasailing, undersea walk, tube ride and waterfall visit with trip around Ile Aux Cerf Island are at an additional cost). Afterwards as from 12.00 pm transfer by speed boat to Ile aux Cerfs, famously known as the island with the most beautiful beach and the clearest turquoise water. Free time to relax on the island up to 15h30. Return back to mainland by speedboat. Drive back to hotel. Dinner and overnight at Mauritius. (B,D)
Day - 5 Mauritius - South Tour
After Breakfast, depart from the hotel and drive towards the South of Mauritius to visit The 23-coloured Nature Park which dates back to millions of years following the eruption of the Bassin Blanc volcano - its ashes, which bear witness to that event, are unique in the world. (Enjoy activities such as zip line & Quad biking at optional cost and subject to availability). Time spent at the park will depend on the number of activities being taken by the guests. Proceed for Grand Bassin- Sacred Lake and Shiva Temple. Drive through the scenic Plaine Champagne. Stop at Floreal to visit the Model Ship Factory and Trou Aux Cerfs - the Volcanic Crater (Viewpoint) and Curepipe - the scenic residential town. Dinner and overnight at Mauritius. (B,D)
Day - 6 Mauritius
Day Free to explore by own Island.
Day - 7 Mauritius - Mumbai
After breakfast transfer to Airport to board your Flight for India. Arrive India with Sweet Memories of your Mauritius holiday with
Wonder Earth Tour. (B)
|Single Supplement:||₹ 18,855.00|
Laguna Beach Hotel Mauritius Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- 6 Nights Hotel accommodations in twin sharing basis in Laguna Beach (3*) or Similar.
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner.
- Return Airport Transfers.
- Full day North Tour.
- Full day South Tour.
- Full day Ile Aux Cerfs with Speed Boat Transfer.
- All transfers & tours on SIC basis.
- Honeymooners Offer & Freebies :
- 01 fruit platter
- 01 bottle of sparkling wine
- Floral décor in room
- 01 candlelight dinner on the beach.
Laguna Beach Hotel Mauritius Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- GST & TCS Extra as applicable on all above Rates.
- Air Fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Drinks, Mineral Water, Tips, Laundry Charges, Telephone Calls, Porterage Charges Etc.
- Anything not Specifically mentioned in "Tour Cost Includes".
Laguna Beach Hotel Mauritius Tour Package Notes
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Other Terms / Condition as per our website.
- Above Rates are Valid Till 30 Mar,23
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Rates are subject to availability of Hotels .
- Pan Card is compulsory for all International Adult traveller
Laguna Beach Hotel Mauritius Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Above Tour cost based on 1 USD = 83.8 INR** as per Today i.e. Thursday, September 21, 2023
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 30 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey date change charges Rs. 2000/- per pax per change shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- All the passengers will have to carry foreign currency of minimum USD 500 per person.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%