CharDham Yatra Tour Package
₹25999/ per person
Haridwar - Barkot - Yamnotri - Uttarakashi - Gangotri - Guptakashi - Kedarnath - Badrinath - Rudraprayag - Rishikesh
- 9 Nights/ 10 Days
- Availability 4 Feb, 2022
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
CharDham Yatra Tour Package Destination Details
- BarkotIn the lap of Uttarakhand lies a sleepy town called Barkot, where even silence is understood. This hill town is tucked away at an elevation of 1,220 meters above sea level, where you’ll probably be greeted by red-cheeked kids with their welcoming smiles. The magnificent Banderpoonch peak and other massive peaks of the Himalayan range are distinctly visible from Barkot. Barkot is an ideal holidaying and adventure destination as the place offers many trekking excursions.Pilgrims and devotees traveling to Yamunotri for their pilgrimage can spend a day or two at Barkot which is at a distance of 46 kms only. This beautiful hamlet offers majestic Himalayan views.There may be no ATM or petrol pumps at Barkot so it would be wise to get you money at Yamunotri before you proceed towards Barkot. If you are looking for a lot of sightseeing options with monuments or specific points, then Barkot is not the place to be. It is rather a quiet secluded place to unwind and experience the sound of silence.
- UttarkashiEndearingly called as Devbhoomi, Uttarkashi, literally meaning 'Kashi of the North', is a quaint little town tucked away in the hill state of Uttarakhand. Revered by the Hindus as one of their propitious religious sites, the townhouses two of the total four holy shrines of Hindu mythology. It is one of the most visited cities of religious relevance in the area and gives you a sense of heightened divinity and an out of the world experience. The region was more in the favour of religious tourism initially but lately the spurring of trekking and adventure activities invites a lot of non religion tourists as well. Replete with ashrams and mandir, the town has got a spiritual vibe to it. All in all, the entire place boasts of divine heritage, mesmerising natural beauty, scenic panoramas and a wonderful irenic atmosphere.Uttarkashi is one of the younger parts of Uttarakhand, formed in 1960. There is an uncanny purity about the place, making it one of the most visited cities of religious relevance in the area. Totally untouched by industrialism, except to simplify the existence, without over altering, the town is like no place you have ever spent your time in. While lakes and temples are in great numbers, the whole aura of religion is not over powering. Uttarkashi will give you a sense of heightened divinity and an out of body experience, and it is one of the fewest places doing so, even on the trekking routes it has to offer. Visit Uttarkashi, only if you're truly ready to revamp yourself, inside out
- GuptkashiGuptkashi is situated 47kms before the holy shrine of Lord Shiva, Kedarnath. It is located on the route to Kedarnath on a ridge on the west side of the Mandakini river valley at an elevation of 1,319mts above sea level. Guptkashi is a religiously important town of Uttarakhand as it houses ancient temples like Vishwanath temple and Ardhnareshwar temple.The centermost attraction of Guptkashi town, Manikarnika Kund is a place where two streams of the Ganga and Yamuna meet. Gaurikund, the town from where the trek to Kedarnath commences is situated 34kms ahead of Guptkashi. Guptkashi is situated on the mountain facing Ukhimath town.
- KedarnathKedarnath temple is one of the sacred pilgrimage centre in Northern India, located on the bank of Mandakini river at an altitude of 3584 meters above sea level. The historical name of this region is ''Kedar Khand''. Kedarnath temple is a part of Char Dhams and Panch Kedar in Uttarakhand and one of the 12 Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva in India. Kedarnath is flanked by breathtaking snow-capped peaks, making it the most remote site among all four Char Dham Shrines . But each year the followers of Lord Shiva visit this holy temple. The scenic beauty of Kedarnath town attracts lots of tourists from all over the world. You will find it quite crowded during the summer season (May and June). In the month of April to August thousands of devotees come to visit the Kedarnath Temple. During Winter season , Kedarnath is closed for six month due to Heavy snowfall and Extreme Cold weather.
- BadrinathBadrinath is one of the holy shrines for Vaishnavites among the 108 divya desams incarnation of Lord Vishnu. Badrinath town is also the part of Panch Badri temples including Yog Dhyan Badri, Bhavishya Badri, Adi Badri and Vriddha Badri, along with Badrinath temple.Badrinath temple is located at an altitude of about 3415 mts above the sea level in the Chamoli District of Uttarakhand. The temple is located in Silent valley of Garhwal Himalayas on the seashore of flowing water of Alaknanda river. Everyone heared about the marvellous or stunning beauty of Badrinath town, with pleasant weather, dense forest, snow clad Mountains, holy river with surrounding green valley which attracts tourists from India as well as from abroad.Although Badrinath temple was built by the Adi Shankaracharya, who initially discovered the Badrinarayan idol in the Alakananda River and installed it in hot water spring of Tapt Kund. Present temple was built by King of Garhwal in 16th century. Ornament Stones, Impressive traditional carving, Pillars Design is the first features to strike lots of devotees visually. The Archectiture appearance of the Badrinath temple is similar to the appearence of Buddhist Vihara temple.According to legend it is believed that At the time of Satya yuga , Lord Shiva meditated here for thousands of years when Goddess Lakshmi provided shadow over her husband in the form of a Badri tree. So the place came to be known as name of Badrinath. Actually, the whole valley encompassing Kedar-Badri was the home of Lord Shiva. It is one of the reason that, The Temple is flooded with devotees during mahashivratri Festival as well.At the entrance gate of Badrinath Temple, main idol of Lord Shiva is Placed on Bird Garud, the vehicle of Lord Badrinarayan. When you will enter the main Sanctum you will find mediated Adi Shankaracharya Murti. You will find many images of gods namely Kuber, Sridevi and Bhoodevi as well as the sages Nar, Narayan, Bhakta Narada all are seated around the main Deity of Lord Shiva. There are many shrines in and around the temple such as Goddess Laxmi, Hanuman, Narsimha, Nar-Narayan, Ghanta Karna and an Ashta bhuja Ganesha. The diety of Badrinath temple is made of black stone shaligram.
- RudraprayagThe famed town of Rudraprayag is named after the Rudra avatar of Lord Shiva. This heavenly town is encircled by the emerald lakes, glaciers, foaming rivers and silver streams. The pristine town of Rudraprayag is nestled on the holy confluence of Alaknanda and Mandakini rivers, at 34 km from Srinagar (Garhwal). It is perched at an average elevation of 895 metres about 2,936 feet above sea level.Rudraprayag is one of the Panch Prayag or five confluences of Alaknanda River. Rudraprayag is blessed with nature's bounty, the climate of which depends upon the height of the region.
- HaridwarThis ancient city situated in the Garhwal region of Uttarakhand on the banks of the holy river Ganga has been known as a land of legends and myths. It is considered to be one of the sacred places to visit in India, and is the gateway to the Char Dham Trek comprising Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri, and Yamunotri. The city houses popular temples and shrines, which are thronged by a profusion of pilgrims from all over the country who flock here to take a dip in the holy river and get rid of all their sins and achieve blissfulness. Haridwar is also famed for being one of the four sites for the Kumbh Mela, the largest peace assemblage on the planet that draws over 75 million people to the festival. With an astonishing plethora of history, culture, architecture, art, and innumerable diverse holy places to visit in Haridwar, travellers are bound to be thoroughly engaged.Places to visit: Har Ki Pauri, Mansa Devi Temple, Chanda Devi Temple, and Maya Devi Temple220 km away from Delhi
- YamunotriThe shrine of Yamunotri is situated at an altitude of about 3185 mts is a point of paramount religious importance for Hindus and an essential pilgrimage.Yamunotri is famous for its thermal springs and glaciers is a part of famous Char Dham Yatra. Yamunotri is the source of Yamuna river. According to a legend, Asit Muni, a revered sage, used to reside here.The actual source a frozen lake of ice & glacier (Champasar glacier also known as Yamunotri Glacier) located on the Kalind mountain at the height of 4421 m above sea level, about 1 km further up, is not frequented generally as it is not accessible and hence the shrine has been located on the foot of the hill. The approach is extremely difficult and pilgrims therefore offer pooja at the temple itself.
- GangotriGangotri is a small town centered around the temple of Gangotri temple and is one of the holy places among the four Char Dhams. It is the highest and the most important temple of river Ganga which is worshiped as a Goddess in India.The origin of the holy river is at Gaumukh, set in the Gangotri glacier that can be accessed by a short 19 km trek from Gangotri. But according to Hindu mythology, Gangotri is the place where river Ganga descended from heaven when Lord Shiva released the mighty river from his luscious locks.
Day 1 Delhi - Haridwar
Arrive Delhi & depart for Haridwar at noon by 2x2 coaches. Reach Haridwar at evening. Transfer to the hotel. Evening free for Ganga Aarti. Overnight in Haridwar.
Day 2 Haridwar - Barkot
After early morning breakfast proceed for Barkot. Arrive Barkot and transfer to the hotel. Overnight in Barkot.
Day 3 Barkot - Yamnotri - Barkot
Early morning depart for Yamnotri. Arrive Yamnotri, Holy Bath and Darshan at Yamnotri back to Barkot. Overnight in Barkot.
Day 4 Barkot - Uttarakashi
Morning depart for Uttarakashi. Reach & transfer to the hotel. Overnight at Uttrakashi.
Day 5 Uttarakashi - Gangotri-Uttarakashi
After early breakfast proceed for Gangotri Darshan.En route visit the “Gangnani Kund “for Holy Bath. After Darshan at Gangotri back to the hotel at Uttarakashi.
Day 6 Uttrakashi-Guptakashi
After early breakfast proceed for Guptakashi. Reach Guptakashi at evening. Overnight at Guptakashi.
Day 7 Guptakashi-Kedarnath
After early breakfast proceed for Gaurikund. After holy Bath at Gaurikund proceed to Kedarnath . Reach Kedarnath at evening . Overnight at Kedarnath.
Day 8 Kedarnath- Guptakashi
At morning proceed for Pooja & Darshan at Shri Kedarnathji. Also visit Adi Shankracharya Samadhi at back at the temple. Later proceed to Guptakashi. Overnight at Guptakashi.
Day 9 Guptakashi-Badrinath
After early breakfast depart for Badrinath. Reach Badrinath and transfer to the hotel. Overnight at Badrinath.
Day 10 Badrinath - Srinagar
Early morning proceed for Holy Darshan of Shi Badrinath . Later leave for Srinagar. Overnight at Srinagar.
Day 11 Srinagar - Rishikesh - Haridwar
After early breakfast proceed for Rishikesh. Noon back at Haridwar.Overnight at Haridwar.
Day 12 Haridwar - Delhi
After early breakfast proceed for Delhi Railway station to catch your Train for your return destination.
CharDham Yatra Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Hotel Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Transportation by 2 by 2 Luxuries. bus Non a/c.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- All Sight Seeing.
CharDham Yatra Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- Train or Air Tickets.
- 5% GST
- Rest All Meals
- Table drinks, laundry, porter, pony, tips,camera fee, ropeway charges, entrance charges, travel insurance, personal expenses of the clients or any other expenses incurred due to bad weather, road closure, landslides etc.
- Anything not specified in cost include.
CharDham Yatra Tour Package Notes
- Please read the Terms & Conditions as mentioned on our website.
- The above rates are based on minimum 20 Adult Person.
- Lunch & Wonder Earth Tour Tour Manager will only be provided if group size is more than 20 pax.
- All rates mentioned are without Air Fare and Train Fare. Train Fare or Air Fare will be applicable as per class of seats booked.
- Neelkantha Temple, Lakhamandal, Triyuginarayan, Ukhimath, Kalimath, Chopta, Auli Sight Seeing not included in above cost.
CharDham Yatra Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Tourist can enroll His / Her / their name(s) for the tour by paying a deposit (non-refundable) of INR 5000/- per person For booking of any class in train and / or by air, additional difference amount is required. The difference should also be paid in advance. The balance amount should be paid 30 days prior to the date of departure. If the balance amount is not paid before 30 days, it will be deemed as cancelled and the deposit will not be refunded. We reserve the right to cancel the tour, alter the routes, carriers, time-tables, itinerary and accommodation without prior notice.
- Tourist travels at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representatives or staff accept any liabilities or responsibilities for any damage, loss, injury, accident, death etc, during the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- It is necessary to book at least 120 days in advance before the schedule departure of the tour. We do not accept any responsibilities and liabilities for the railway tickets of the passengers who book with us for less than 120 days from the scheduled departure of the train. If we have to make any alternate arrangement, then the extra cost of making alternate arrangement should be borne by the passengers only.
- Berth Nos. & Coach Nos. of Railway Tickets are allotted by the computer and therefore passengers have to accept as they are given.
- There will be NO SERVICES & MEALS DURING TRAIN / BUS JOURNEYS.
- Any increase in Air / Bus Fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- We have published the names of the Hotels for each tour, even though we reserve the right to change the same, if the accommodation is not available in the Identified / Specified Hotel for the particular package tour due to reasons beyond our control. We shall make all our best efforts to shift the passengers to the Hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standards. No refund will be allowed when we have provided alternative / similar accommodation. The rooms shall be allotted as per the check-in time of the respective Hotels, and they shall have to be vacated as per the check-out time of the Hotel.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passengers who creates trouble for the management or to the other fellow passengers.
- If due to any reason beyond our control like riots, accidents, flood, political unrest, bandh calls or any natural, or man made calamities, the tour programme needs to be changed or extended, then the additional expenditure for the same will be borne by the passengers. If any passenger has to leave the tour mid way due to any reason, then there shall be no refund for the remaining part of the tour and the expenses for returning back shall also be borne by the passengers only.
- If due to any reason beyond our control, we have to cancel some sight seeing places, there shall be no refund for the same. If a tour is cancelled from our part then the cost and responsibility of organising the new tour will be of passengers only.
- Any complain regarding our services like Hotels, Bus, etc, passengers are advised to inform our office immediately by Phone / Fax so that the same can be re-addressed on the spot, no complains or refund for the same be entertained after completion of the tour.
- Any dispute / claims subject to Surat Jurisdiction.
- Any change / additional Govt. Service tax levied must born by the passengers.
- Timings mentioned in the itinerary for the Bus / Flight journey are estimated only. There are frequent chances of delay in arrival / departure at destination due to various reasons.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Child (5-11 yrs) with extra bed rate will be given only mattress in the parents room. Child up to 4 years will not be given any extra bed and no seats in train and bus.
- There will be NO refund for any unutilized service on the tour.
- We are Travel Agent and Holiday Organizers only and act as an agent for clients on one side and the operator of the various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any Hotel & do not operate or control any Airlines, other services like transport services / guides, Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the Hotels, Airlines, Guide Services, Transport Services, opening of the sightseeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility & shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages etc. Caused by the act or default or management or employees of such independent contractors and also any consequences arising out of natural calamities, strikes, breakdown and facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in services of all concerned and for any act of omission or inconveniences caused in connection with the travel facility etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damage / claim / financial compensation and any liability in any form / in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or anyother events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%