Coorg Mysore Ooty Kodaikanal Tour Package
₹16999/ per person
Coorg - Mysore - Ooty - Kodaikanal
- 7 Nights/ 8 Days
- Availability 20 Dec, 2021
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Coorg Mysore Ooty Kodaikanal Tour Package Destination Details
- CoorgLocated amidst imposing mountains in Karnataka with a perpetually misty landscape, Coorg is the place to be for all nature lovers. This popular coffee producing hill station is not only popular for its beautiful green hills and the streams cutting right through them. It also stands as a popular destination because of its culture and people. The Kodavas, a local clan specialising in martial arts, are especially notable for their keen hospitality.
The Scotland of IndiaCoorg, officially known as Kodagu, is the most affluent hill station in Karnataka. It is well known for its breathtakingly exotic scenery and lush greenery. Forest covered hills, spice and coffee plantations only add to the landscape. Madikeri is the region's centre point with all transportation for getting around starting from here. On a visit to Coorg, cover the beautiful towns like Virajpet, Kushalnagar, Gonikoppal, Pollibetta, and Somwarpet, and experience the beautiful concept of ''homestays'' to make your experience more memorable! 245 km Bangalore110 km Mysore190 km Calicut195 km Mangalore225 km Ooty120 km Hassan
- MysoreThe birthplace of proud kings, the city of Mysore in the state of Karnataka has a unique allure. Whenever the name ‘Mysore’ is mentioned, grand palaces with intricate and vibrant architecture comes to mind. But Mysore is more than these majestic works in stone. Overlooking the city are the Chamundi Hills, with the highest peak housing the Chamundeshwari Temple, known for its amazing architecture and spiritual essence. See the whole of Mysore city spread out before you, from the top of these hills. The winding roads through the lush green forest lead you to Sri Chamarajendra Zoological Gardens, one of the most popular zoos in the country. After this encounter with the wild, be enchanted by the beautiful Gothic architecture of St. Philomena’s Church, in the city center. Satisfy your curiosity about the history of Mysore and enrich your knowledge about its legacy at the many museums scattered across the city. Be enchanted by the massive and vivid paintings in the art gallery at Jaganmohan Palace. The Rail Museum, the Regional Natural History Museum, and the Folklore Museum are the other must-visit museums in Mysore. Lose yourself in a world of ethereal music at the privately-owned museum for music, Melody World.
- OotyThe Blue Mountains have always been shrouded in mysticism, and Ooty is no exception to that. For every mountain lover, the very idea of travelling to the city known as the Queen of the Hills holds an allure like no other. Once regarded as the summer headquarters of the East India Company (and for a very good reason), Ooty, also known as Udagamandalam, is a hill station in Tamil Nadu which serves as a very popular tourist destination for anyone looking for a picturesque place to relax and unwind. Ooty is nestled amidst the Nilgiri hills at an altitude of 2,240 meters above sea level and enjoys a favourable climate all year round. Ooty oozes simplicity, devoid of any boundaries, so anyone who visits the place can feel at one with the local culture. The journey to Ooty itself is dotted with magnificent sights of the awe-inspiring Nilgiri hills, tea gardens, and serene waterfalls. The cool, peaceful landscape of Ooty is almost movie-like – winding country lanes that you can spend hours simply walking on, and the charm of old-world colonial architecture infuses fresh air into the souls of travellers. For anyone looking for a respite from the mind-boggling humidity and the scorching Indian sun, Ooty is the place to be.Ooty is a very popular destination for couples and honeymooners, and there's no better way to fully take in all that this city has to offer than to take a trip on the Toy Train, which lets you enjoy panoramic views of this beautiful hill station right from your seat. The Nilgiri Mountain Railways has the steepest track in all of Asia, and it is one of the best train rides you will ever have the chance of experiencing. Remember the hit song 'Chaiyya Chaiyya' where Shahrukh Khan and Malaika Arora were seen matching steps on top of a train? Remember the breathtaking locales as the train chugged its way across lush greenery? Yes, that was the Nilgiri Mountain Railways, and the Nilgiri Mountains all along.
- KodaikanalLocated in the state of Tamil Nadu, Kodaikanal is one of the most famous honeymoon destinations in India. A Lakeside resort town of Tamil Nadu, Kodaikanal has a beautiful climate, mist-covered manicured cliffs and waterfall that come together to create the ideal setting for a perfect getaway. Kodaikanal means 'the gift of the forests'.Nestled amidst the rolling slopes of the Palani Hills, Kodaikanal stands at an altitude of 7200 feet above sea level, and once you visit this hill station, you will find that every bit of what you have imagined it to be is real. Kodaikanal is a place you can go to take a break from the rigours of daily city life, and this hill station lets you sit back and connect with nature as you head out on biking or trekking trails or take a stroll through the vast forests surrounding the town.
Hotel Madikeri HeritageDaswal Cross Road, Near Pvt. Bus Stand, Madikeri Coorg
The 2-star Hotel Madikeri Heritage offers comfort and convenience whether you're on business or holiday in Coorg. The hotel has everything you need for a comfortable stay. 24-hour front desk, express check-in/check-out, luggage storage, Wi-Fi in public areas, car park are on the list of things guests can enjoy. Each guestroom is elegantly furnished and equipped with handy amenities. The hotel offers various recreational opportunities. Convenience and comfort makes Hotel Madikeri Heritage the perfect choice for your stay in Coorg.
Hotel Roopa2724 / C,Bangalore-Nilgiri Road Mysore
Stop at Hotel Roopa to discover the wonders of Mysore. The property features a wide range of facilities to make your stay a pleasant experience. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour security, daily housekeeping, gift/souvenir shop, postal service are on the list of things guests can enjoy. All rooms are designed and decorated to make guests feel right at home, and some rooms come with television LCD/plasma screen, clothes rack, linens, mirror, sofa. The hotel offers various recreational opportunities. Convenience and comfort makes Hotel Roopa the perfect choice for your stay in Mysore.
Ponmari ResidencyStreet No26D,Kotagiri Road, Charring Cross Ooty
Stop at Ponmari Residency to discover the wonders of Ooty. The hotel offers a wide range of amenities and perks to ensure you have a great time. Take advantage of the hotel's free Wi-Fi in all rooms, daily housekeeping, printer, taxi service, 24-hour front desk. Guestrooms are fitted with all the amenities you need for a good night's sleep. In some of the rooms, guests can find locker, closet, cleaning products, towels, television LCD/plasma screen. Enjoy the hotel's recreational facilities, including fitness center, massage, children's playground, kids club, steamroom, before retiring to your room for a well-deserved rest. Ponmari Residency is an excellent choice from which to explore Ooty or to simply relax and rejuvenate.
Hotel Aarem Valley CastleNo.4/64-4, Queens's Land, Convent Road Kodaikanal
Hotel Aarem Valley Castle is conveniently located in the popular Naidupuram area. The hotel offers guests a range of services and amenities designed to provide comfort and convenience. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour security, daily housekeeping, fireplace, photocopying are just some of the facilities on offer. Guestrooms are designed to provide an optimal level of comfort with welcoming decor and some offering convenient amenities like television LCD/plasma screen, mirror, towels, internet access – wireless, internet access – wireless (complimentary). To enhance guests' stay, the hotel offers recreational facilities such as golf course (within 3 km), massage, kids club, garden, games room. Convenience and comfort makes Hotel Aarem Valley Castle the perfect choice for your stay in Kodaikanal.
Day 1 Coorg
Pick up from the arrival and proceed to Coorg. Enroute visit Tibetian Golden Temple, Nisarga Dhama. On arrival check in to a hotel. Evening visit Raja's Seat. Overnight stay at Coorg
Day 2 Coorg
After breakfast Proceed to Talacaveri, Bhagamandala, Omkareshwara Temple and Abby Falls. Overnight stay at Coorg.
Day 3 Coorg - Mysore
Afer Breakfast Check out and proceed to Mysore. Check into the Hotel on arrival. Later visit Chamundi Hills, bull Temple, Maharaja Palace. Evening proceed to Brindavan Gardens. Overnight stay at Mysore
Day 4 Mysore - Ooty
After breakfast checkout and proceed to Ooty, on arrival in Ootycheckin to a hotel. After lunch, Ooty lake, Botanical Gardens. Overnight stay at Ooty
Day 5 Ooty
After breakfast Proceed to Coonoor. Coonoor Sight seeing(Sims Park, Lams Rock, Dolphin Nose, Tea Garden and Tea Factory) and Doddabetta. Overnight stay at Ooty
Day 6 Ooty - Kodikanal
After morning breakfast checkout and proceed to Kodaikanal. Check in to hotel on arrival. Evening visit to Cookers walk, Green valley view, and the Lake. Overnight stay at Kodaikanal.
Day 7 Kodaikanal
After morning breakfast, proceed to sight seeing to visit Pillar's Rocks Silent Valley View, Silver cascade falls. Overnight stay at Kodaikanal.
Day 8 Kodaikanal - Bangalore
After breakfast checkout and proceed to board your train or flight.
|2 Adults||4 Adults||6 Adults|
|Adult||₹ 25,799.00||₹ 20,499.00||₹ 16,999.00|
|Extra Person||₹ 7,799.00||₹ 7,799.00||₹ 7,799.00|
|Single Supplement||₹ 25,799.00||₹ 20,499.00||₹ 16,999.00|
|Child 6-11 yrs. (W/O...||₹ 2,999.00||₹ 2,999.00||₹ 2,999.00|
|*Above Rates are per person|
Coorg Mysore Ooty Kodaikanal Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- 2 Nights Coorg - Madikeri Heritage or Similar
- 1 Night Mysore - Hotel Roopa or Similar
- 2 Nights Ooty - Ponmari Residency or Similar
- 2 Nights Kodaikanal - Hotel Apple Valley or Similar
- Daily Breakfast
- All transfers & sight seeing by private cab.
- Driver allowance, Toll, Tax, Permit & All Parking Charges.
Coorg Mysore Ooty Kodaikanal Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- GST extra applicable on all above rates.
- Train/Air fares
- Any meals other then specified above.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Individual entrance fees to visit places, any extra fees outside our program & ride / safari / boating / camera permission etc..
- Any items not mentioned in the ‘COST INCLUDES’ column.
Coorg Mysore Ooty Kodaikanal Tour Package Notes
- Above Rates are per person.
- Please read the Terms & Conditions as mentioned in our "Website" before booking the Tour.
- Hotels and Rooms are subject to availability at the time of actual booking.
- Above Rates are Valid till 30th September 2021.
- During Festival and Connecting Govt. Holidays above rates not applicable.
Coorg Mysore Ooty Kodaikanal Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Tourist can enroll His / Her / their name(s) for the tour by paying a deposit (non-refundable) of INR 5000/- per person For booking of any class in train and / or by air, additional difference amount is required. The difference should also be paid in advance. The balance amount should be paid 30 days prior to the date of departure. If the balance amount is not paid before 30 days, it will be deemed as cancelled and the deposit will not be refunded. We reserve the right to cancel the tour, alter the routes, carriers, time-tables, itinerary and accommodation without prior notice.
- Tourist travels at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representatives or staff accept any liabilities or responsibilities for any damage, loss, injury, accident, death etc, during the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- It is necessary to book at least 120 days in advance before the schedule departure of the tour. We do not accept any responsibilities and liabilities for the railway tickets of the passengers who book with us for less than 120 days from the scheduled departure of the train. If we have to make any alternate arrangement, then the extra cost of making alternate arrangement should be borne by the passengers only.
- Berth Nos. & Coach Nos. of Railway Tickets are allotted by the computer and therefore passengers have to accept as they are given.
- There will be NO SERVICES & MEALS DURING TRAIN / BUS JOURNEYS.
- Any increase in Air / Bus Fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- We have published the names of the Hotels for each tour, even though we reserve the right to change the same, if the accommodation is not available in the Identified / Specified Hotel for the particular package tour due to reasons beyond our control. We shall make all our best efforts to shift the passengers to the Hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standards. No refund will be allowed when we have provided alternative / similar accommodation. The rooms shall be allotted as per the check-in time of the respective Hotels, and they shall have to be vacated as per the check-out time of the Hotel.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passengers who creates trouble for the management or to the other fellow passengers.
- If due to any reason beyond our control like riots, accidents, flood, political unrest, bandh calls or any natural, or man made calamities, the tour programme needs to be changed or extended, then the additional expenditure for the same will be borne by the passengers. If any passenger has to leave the tour mid way due to any reason, then there shall be no refund for the remaining part of the tour and the expenses for returning back shall also be borne by the passengers only.
- If due to any reason beyond our control, we have to cancel some sight seeing places, there shall be no refund for the same. If a tour is cancelled from our part then the cost and responsibility of organising the new tour will be of passengers only.
- Any complain regarding our services like Hotels, Bus, etc, passengers are advised to inform our office immediately by Phone / Fax so that the same can be re-addressed on the spot, no complains or refund for the same be entertained after completion of the tour.
- Any dispute / claims subject to Surat Jurisdiction.
- Any change / additional Govt. Service tax levied must born by the passengers.
- Timings mentioned in the itinerary for the Bus / Flight journey are estimated only. There are frequent chances of delay in arrival / departure at destination due to various reasons.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Child (5-11 yrs) with extra bed rate will be given only mattress in the parents room. Child up to 4 years will not be given any extra bed and no seats in train and bus.
- There will be NO refund for any unutilized service on the tour.
- We are Travel Agent and Holiday Organizers only and act as an agent for clients on one side and the operator of the various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any Hotel & do not operate or control any Airlines, other services like transport services / guides, Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the Hotels, Airlines, Guide Services, Transport Services, opening of the sightseeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility & shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages etc. Caused by the act or default or management or employees of such independent contractors and also any consequences arising out of natural calamities, strikes, breakdown and facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in services of all concerned and for any act of omission or inconveniences caused in connection with the travel facility etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damage / claim / financial compensation and any liability in any form / in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or anyother events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%