Thailand Cambodia Vietnam Laos Tour Package
₹138929/ per person
Siem Reap - Ho Chi Minh City - Hanoi - Luang Prabang - Bangkok - Pattaya
- 13 Nights/ 14 Days
- Availability 4 Nov, 2020
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Thailand Cambodia Vietnam Laos Tour Package Destination Details
- Siem ReapSiem Reap in Cambodia is a paragon of ancient glory and timeless grandeur; proudly being the gateway to one of the most astonishing architectures in world history- Angkor Wat. Although the main reason to stay in Siem Reap is to get yourself ready to explore several ancient temples, the city itself comes with a surprise package of historical and modern blends.With a population of about 8500 people, Siem Reap is mostly seen as a launching point for visiting the Angkor Archaeological Park and other temple ruins by tourists. One of their own kind, megastructures like these can't be found anywhere else. The mysterious architectural techniques used to construct the temples still amaze the explorers. The town of Khmers has faced a tough time in the recent past, but despite that the locals are very warm, welcoming and friendly. Other than admiring the historical sites such as Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Ta Prohm, etc.; you can take a stroll around the city, make your way to the Pub Street, explore the local markets, or engage in adventurous activities for an instant adrenaline rush. Indulge into the fine dining experiences with cuisines from all over the world, buy some inexpensive souvenirs for your loved ones, talk to the locals, and take a lot of pictures - there's a lot to do in the city of historic heritage swiftly emerging as a bustling tourist spot.
- HanoiHanoi is a resolute survivor of the many wars fought on its land and is now the capital of Vietnam. The city is packed with rustic beauty and romance and lies on the banks of the Red River. It is culturally and economically growing at a rapid rate and is a mix of old-age charm and a modern cosmopolitan outlook.A vast metropolis - Hanoi still holds relics of its French-occupied past in its French Quarters, and displays a distinguished class in its Old Quarter, centred around the Hoan Kiem Lake. It is a postcard-perfect vision of stunning pagodas, peaceful boulevards, and upbeat streets with sumptuous food options.This charming capital was also awarded the title of 'City of Peace' by the UNESCO in 1999. Bustling with crowd and voices, it is rich in culture with ever-growing infrastructure. Also known as - 'City of Lakes', about two dozens of such water bodies add to the beauty of this already gorgeous city.Amid the thriving economy and a continuing sense of transition, there is a strong essence of nostalgia apparent all over Hanoi. No wonder then that it is also called 'Paris of the East'! Sample the art scene, munch on the cuisine and bathe in the relaxed vibe of the city of Hanoi.
- Luang PrabangLaos is a country where you will not see anything Western or ultra modern. There are no McDonalds, KFC, Pizza Huts or Starbucks Coffee there. Luang Prabang is a wonderful patchwork of traditional Lao wooden houses and hints of European architecture. It is a city in north central Laos, consisting of 58 adjacent villages, of which 33 comprise the UNESCO Town Of Luang Prabang World Heritage Site.3/4Luang Prabang's World Heritage-endorsed old city certainly lives up to its name. Positioned at the confluence of the •mightye Mekong and the unassuming Nam Khan, the city forms a peninsula in the midst of Laosê paddy-filled landscape, where a relaxing river-view is never far away. Home to a unique marriage of French colonial and Indo-chinese architectural styles, itês easy to see why the main centre had World Heritage status. Every visitor should start one day off by giving alms to the local monks. There are so many monks in Luang Prabang - more than 1,200 live here (ten percent of the cityês population) - that sometimes the whole city can seem like a monastery. A number of colonial mansions here have been converted into hotels and restaurants. In the night Market, one can find a lovely selection of handmade textiles made by the local and hilltribe people surrounding Luang Prabang.
- BangkokBangkok is one of the liveliest and tourist friendly cities in the whole of Thailand and this exciting metropolis is brimming with top tourist attractions. Many tourists arriving in Bangkok begin their visit by enjoying a guided tour aboard the Sightseeing City Tram, or a pleasure cruise along the Chao Phraya River. For others, a trip to one of Bangkok's many family friendly tourist attractions is in order, with popular attractions including the Bangkae Amusement Park, Temple Tour, Safari Tour and Marine Tour with Urang Utan Show, Sea Lion Show, Cow Boy Stunt Show, Dolphin Show, James Bond Spy Show, Bird Show, and traditional Thai boxing at the famous Lumpini Boxing Stadium, close to Lumpini Park.
- PattayaPattaya offers much more than naughty nightlife and beaches. There are countless attractions worth visiting, both natural wonders and man-made marvels. Tourists can visit the many Thai and Chinese temples, or view the Tiffany Show, Noongnooch Village Show with Elephant Show, Coral Island Tour with Speed Motor Boat, Glass Bottom Boat, Parasailing, Dolphins at the Sanctuary of Truth, the largest teakwood construction in the world etc. To escape the sun, visit Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum. This quirky museum houses the odd, the unusual and the unbelievable. You may not believe your eyes! The Haunted Adventure is a must. All main attractions are lined along the beaches and main roads, where one can walk from one to another or hire a 'songtaew' or 'open taxi'. Metered taxis are also available.
Day 1 Arrival Siem Reap
Arrival in Siem Reap. Transfer to hotel. Check in. Overnight in Siem Reap.(D)
Day 2 Siem Reap - Full day Angkor Tour
Breakfast at hotel, explore South Gate of Angkor Thom known as Big Angkor, 3km2 walled and moated royal city and was the last capital of the Angkorian Empire, The famous Bayon Temple was an architectural muddle, in part because it was constructed in a somewhat piecemeal fashion for over a century. Terrace of the Elephants is an impressive, two and a half meter tall, 300 meter long terrace wall adorned with carved elephants and gradual that spans the heart of Angkor Thom in front of Baphuon - huge temple mountain in the heart of Angkor Thom, Royal Palace Area and Phimeanakas - impressive rite and sandstone pyramid. Terrace of the Leper King is at the north end of the Terrace of the Elephants, a double terrace wall with deeply carved nag as, demons and other mythological beings. Last you will visit Ta Prohm temple which is a wonderful combination of human genius and natural beauty. Giant trees have grown here for centuries. Afternoon visit Angkor Wat temple, the founder of the temple was Suryavarman II who reined Cambodia from 1113 to 1152 and built the five towers in the 12th century to dedicate to the Hindu God Vishnu. The plan of the pyramidal conception of the temple combined with spaces, alleys, ditches is an ancient masterpiece of architectural design and construction. Have funny time at bars and pubs at Angkor night market. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 3 Siem Reap - Wat Thmei - Tonle Sap - Siem Reap
Breakfast at hotel, morning visit Wat Thmei (Killing Field) contains a unique glass-walled stupa containing the bones of victims of the Khmer Rouge. Some of the bones were recovered from a nearby well while others are the remains of soldiers who died on a nearby battlefield. Come back to visit the "Les Artisans d'Angkor – Chantiers Ecole" the Finest Authentic Khmer Arts and Crafts. Afternoon visit Floating Villages, located 10 kilometers south of Siem Reap. Take a ride in a traditional wooden boat on the Tonle Sap, the "Great Lake" of Cambodia and the largest in Asia. Here you’ll see plenty of examples of the Khmer way of life on the Tonle Sap. Then visit Wat Bo founded in the 18th century, a highly respected pagoda contains very unique wall paintings of the Reamker (Ramayana) that are said to be late 19th century and Local Market. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 4 Siem Reap - Hanoi by flight
Breakfast at hotel, free leisure on own arrangement until time transfer to airport for flight onwards. On the way if there is time we will visit Puok, the real and original place of the Artisans d’Angkor silk, where you will see the full process of silk producing, from the silk worms munch on the Mulberry leaves to spin their cocoons which used to make silk warp. You of course will see the weaving work and purchase the high quality silk products as a beautiful Cambodia souvenir. Straight to Siem reap airport for your departure to Hanoi. Upon arrival at Noi Bai airport, picked up by our local guide. Transfer to hotel for check-in. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 5 Hanoi full day city tour
In the morning, depart on tour to visit Hanoi with the following highlights: The Temple of Literature, Vietnam’s first university. Constructed in 1070, the gardens and well‐ preserved architecture offer a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam’s past. Tran Quoc Pagoda locating a Bodhi tree taken from the original tree in Bodh Gaya as the gift of the Indian president Rajendra Prasad marking his visit to Vietnam in 1959 Have a 20 minute drive out of town to visit the serene Museum of Ethnology where you observe Vietnam's diverse culture through the Museum’s unique presentation of artefacts and dress used in daily life. (Museum of Ethnology is closed on Mondays). Drive back to central Hanoi for a walking tour through the Old Quarter to enjoy the bustling local life. This bustling area of narrow streets and alleys is home to literally thousands of small businesses and shopkeepers. It's a great place to explore with plenty of photo opportunities all around you. Enjoy Water Puppet Show - the most famous Vietnamese cultural show with folk songs. Stay overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Day 6 Hanoi - Halong overnight on cruise
Breakfast at hotel. 08:00 Start departure from Hanoi. 12:00 Arrive to Bhaya Cafe at Tuan Chau Island. 12:45 Board: Welcome drinks and a quick briefing of the itinerary and safety information by our Cruise Manager. 13:00 Let the vacation begin with a set menu lunch as the boat cruises towards South East Halong Bay, passing by Chicken Rock, Finger Islet, and Frog Islet. 15:00 Arrive to Dark and Bright Lagoon and visit the area by rowboat or kayak. Kayaks can be booked in advance at reception. Anticipate a great chance to see Cat Ba Langur, one of the rarest langurs left. 16:30 Return to main boat for swimming around the area, relaxing on sundeck or indulging yourself with spa service. 17:00 Bar opens for the Happy Hour "Buy one get one free". 17:30 Cooking demonstration with traditional Vietnamese food on the sundeck (or in the restaurant if weather does not allow). 19:00 Set menu dinner will be served in the restaurant. 21:00 Free time to be spent watching a movie in the restaurant, squid fishing at reception, or relaxing at the bar. (Note: detailed itinerary of each cruise will be different).
Day 7 Halong - Hanoi - Luang Prabang by flight
06:15 Early start for a Tai Chi demonstration on the sundeck; tea and coffee available. 07:00 Light breakfast will be served in the restaurant. 07:45 Discover Surprise Cave, one of the biggest caves in Halong Bay with beautiful stalactites and stalagmites. 09:00 Back to main boat for check out: please put your baggage out to the corridor and settle your bill at reception. 09:30 Brunch will be served in the restaurant while the boat heads back to harbor. 10:30 Disembark to Tuan Chau Marina and depart for Hanoi (if transfer is booked or already included in the package). Return to Hanoi. Transfer to Hanoi airport to take flight to Luang Prabang. On arrival at the airport, you will be met and transferred to check in the hotel. Overnight in Luang Prabang
Day 8 Luang Prabang - Pak Ou Caves
Today, you will first visit Royal Palace Museum, which hosts a range of interesting artifacts. We then embark on the a leisure cruise upstream on the Mekong River, which also gives us a breathtaking view of the tranquil countryside, before reaching the mysterious Pak Ou Caves, two linked caves crammed with thousands of gold lacquered Buddha statues of various shapes and sizes left by pilgrims. Along the way, we stop at the village of Ban Xanghai, where they make the local rice wine. On arrival back in the city, we will visit magnificent Wat Xiengthong with its roofs sweeping low to the ground, which represents classical Laotian architecture. Afterwards, we will visit the Traditional Art and Ethnology Center to learn about Laos’ many ethnic cultures. From there, we will transfer to visit Wat Siphouthabaht to admire the sunset; this is the really peaceful place to catch the last beauty of the day. The tour ends after a visit to the famous Night Market, where you can find a lovely collection of handmade textiles made by local and hilltribe people surrounding Luang Prabang. Overnight in Luang Prabang Option: if time permits, you may wish to visit the Kopnoi Promotion Center, and enjoy the Tea tasting Ceremony, where you can also have a small lecture about Lao culture.
Day 9 Luang Prabang - Kuang Si Waterfall
An optional early start gives you the fantastic opportunity to participate in the daily morning rituals of saffron-clad monks collecting offerings of Alms (ubiquitous sticky rice) from the faithful residents. This tradition is very unique in Laos, being the only Buddhist nation still preserving the procession. From there, we will take a short visit to the morning local market near the Royal Palace. At the market, you can find anything from rice, to fresh vegetables, to steamed fish, frogs, and anything else that might be the day’s catch, just set up on the ground, this is what the locals do every day. This is really the chance for you to get a real flavor of the local culture. After breakfast at the hotel, we ascend the 329 steps to the top of Phousi Hill for a panoramic view of the city and the Mekong River. We then visit Wat Visoun, dating back to 1513 during the reign of King Wisunarat (Visoun), this is Luang Prabang’s oldest temple and was once home to the Prabang Buddhas. We then transfer directly to the beautiful Kuang Si Waterfall where you can cool off with a refreshing swim in the pools or walk along the forest trails. Before returning to Luang Prabang, we stop to visit the Kuang Si Falls Butterfly Park (closed on Tuesday), one of the must-visit spots, where you can have an optional 15 minute tour to learn about butterflies and local flora. Laos is also known for its traditional crafts, we will take a short visit to the Ock Pop Tock Living Craft Center, where you will have a short tour so you get information about Silk, about weaver, about the Women that work in the Centre. Overnight in Luang Prabang
Day 10 Luang Prabang to Bangkok
Enjoy breakfast in the hotel. Free Till your flight For Bangkok. Arrive Bangkok & transfer to your hotel . Enjoy sumptuous dinner at Chao Phraya Cruise and later transfer to hotel in Bangkok. (B, D)
Day 11 Bangkok
After breakfast in the hotel, proceed to Bangkok City Tour. Your trip in Thailand is not complete without having seen City Tour featuring Parliament House, Defense Office, King’s Palace & much more. Thailand has over 26,000 Wats or temples. This tour brings you to the two most distinguished & enchanting temples featuring: Wat Trimit with its 5.5 tons solid gold Buddha statue & Wat Pho, famous for its colossal ''Reclining Buddha'' statue. Enjoy sumptuous dinner and later transfer to hotel in Bangkok. (B, D)
Day 12 Bangkok -Pattaya
Enjoy breakfast and proceed to Pattaya. Check into the hotel & relax. In evening, will take you to most famous Tiffany show. Tiffany show is the First ever truly transvestite musical & dancing show in South East Asia, with state of art light & sound system featuring the ultra high tech & the most modern computer technology. Tiffany's Show is ranked the forth place for ''the Top 10 Show around the World in 2001''. Enjoy dinner and later transfer to hotel in Pattaya. (B,D)
Day 13 Pattaya
Enjoy breakfast and proceed to Coral Island, blue water of the Gulf of Thailand by Chartered Motor Boat where you will enjoy one ride of Parasailing. Later enjoy Nong nooch Village. It is a world renowned adventure park in South East Asia. In the evening, enjoy sumptuous Dinner at local Indian restaurant later transfer to hotel in Pattaya. (B, L, D)
Day 14 Pattaya- Bangkok - India
After breakfast transfer to Bangkok Airport to board your Flight for India. We hope you return back with pleasant memories of your holiday with “
Wonder Earth Tour”. (B)
|Extra Person:||₹ 143,725.00|
|Single Supplement:||₹ 51,726.00|
Thailand Cambodia Vietnam Laos Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Return Economy Class Airfare
- Internal Airfare
- 12 Nights Accommodation in 4 star Hotel on Twin Sharing basis.
- 1 Night Cruise at Halong Bay
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner
- Transportation by Air-Conditioner
- English speaking guide during the tour
- Entrance fees throughout the schedule (different guide in each city)
Thailand Cambodia Vietnam Laos Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- GST extra as applicable on all above Rates.
- Travel insurance
- Visa Charges.
- Other services not mentioned in itinerary and inclusions
- Tip for local guide and driver
- Personal expenses: Tel, Fax, Mini Bar, Laundry, etc
- Surcharge in peak season or holidays (Vietnamese Lunar New Year from 08 Feb – 15 Feb 2021)
Thailand Cambodia Vietnam Laos Tour Package Notes
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Other Terms / Condition applicable.
- Above Rates are Valid till 15th Oct 2021.
- Rates are subject to availability of Hotels & Flight.
Thailand Cambodia Vietnam Laos Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Above Tour cost based on 1 USD = 74 INR** as per Today i.e. Tuesday, October 20, 2020
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 30 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey date change charges Rs. 2000/- per pax per change shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- All the passengers will have to carry foreign currency of minimum USD 500 per person.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%