Azerbaijan- Baku Tour Package
₹56939/ per person
- 4 Nights/ 5 Days
- Availability 11 Oct, 2022
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Azerbaijan- Baku Tour Package Details
In Azerbaijan, some regions experience extreme amounts of precipitation with huge snow depths. The snow season in the country is long and in some places begins as early as November and lasts till April, with the peak being in January-February. Fittingly, Azerbaijan offers many popular destinations for snow seekers. While most of Azerbaijan’s major cities, including Baku, receives only small amounts of snow, locations such as Guba, Gusar and Gabala are offering great snow experiences
Azerbaijan- Baku Tour Package Destination Details
- BakuBaku is the capital and largest city of Azerbaijan, as well as the largest city on the Caspian sea and of the Caucasus region. It is also known as "City of Winds” for its romantic climate. According to the Lonely Planet's ranking,Baku is also among the world's top ten destinations for urban nightlife.
Day 1: Arrive in Moscow
Arrival at Moscow airport, Transfer to the hotel by car/van . Rest of the day is free at Leisure to explore on your own.
Day 2: Moscow
After Breakfast at hotel, depart for an excursion of the city with stops at the most famous sights: Poklonnaya Hill, New Maiden Convent, Vorobievy Hills. Drive by Tverskaya Street, Manezhnaya square, Ohotny Riad, Bolshoy theatre, Lubianka square, Savior Cathedral, the Kremlin and Kropotkinskaya embankments etc (No Entrances). Excursion to the Kremlin: the heart of Moscow. Visit cathedrals. The Kremlin has always been the centre of political life. The tsars’ coronation ceremony took place in one of the cathedrals. All tsars before Peter the Great are buried there. Walk on Red Square.
Day 3: Moscow - St. Petersburg
After breakfast at the hotel, check – out and transfer to Train station to take Sapsan train to St. Petersburg. Arrive in St. Petersburg, and transfer to the hotel (No Guide). Rest of the day is free at Leisure to explore on your own.
Day 4: St. Petersburg
Breakfast at the Hotel. Later in the morning, depart for an excursion of the city with stops at the mostly famous sights: spit of the Basil Island, St. Isaac's Cathedral, and Palace Square, Сhurch of the Saviour on the Spilled Blood, the Aurora, and other. Drive by Nevsky prospect, the Neva embankments. (No Entrances). In the afternoon, depart for an excursion to the world's famous art museum Hermitage. Founded by Catherine the Great the museum occupies 5 buildings and has among the other a famous collection of Western-European Art that includes paintings by Leonardo da Vinci, Raphael, Rembrandt, Caravaggio, Rubens, Van Dyke, and French Impressionists. Winter Palace is a part of the Hermitage.
Day 5: St. Petersburg
Breakfast at the Hotel. Later in the morning, depart for an excursion to Pushkin to visit Catherine's Palace with the famous Amber Room. Catherine’s Palace was founded in 1718 as a summer residence of Russian empresses. It was reconstructed several times in the XVIII-XIX centuries and now we can see interiors in baroque, classical and rococo styles. During the World War II the palace was occupied and very badly damaged. Some rooms were restored quite recently. Among them is the famous Amber Room.
Day 6: Departure from Russia
After breakfast at the hotel, check – out and transfer to the airport by car/van . Board your flight back to India. Return home with Sweet Memories of
Wonder Earth Tour!
|Extra Person:||₹ 59,916.00|
|Single Supplement:||₹ 12,345.00|
Azerbaijan- Baku Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Return Economy Class Airfare
- 4 Night Hotel accommodation in 4* Hotel
- Daily Breakfast in Hotel
- Airport return transfers
- Gabala day trip to ski resort
- Cable car fee in ski resort
- One day tour in Baku with guide
- Visa fee
Azerbaijan- Baku Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- GST @5% extra applicable on all above Rates.
- Personal expenses such as Cold Drinks, Phone calls, Porterage charges etc.
- Any other expenses which is specifically not mentioned in “TOUR COST INCLUDES”
Azerbaijan- Baku Tour Package Notes
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Other Terms / Condition per our website.
- Above Rates are Valid till 30th Sep 2021.
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Rates are subject to availability of Hotels & Flight.
- Pan Card is compulsory for all International Adult traveller
Azerbaijan- Baku Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Above Tour cost based on 1 USD = 82.3 INR** as per Today i.e. Monday, September 26, 2022
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 30 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey date change charges Rs. 2000/- per pax per change shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- All the passengers will have to carry foreign currency of minimum USD 500 per person.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%