Singapore Phuket Krabi Tour Package
₹87999/ per person
Phuket - Krabi - Singapore
- 9 Nights/ 10 Days
- Availability 10 Mar, 2021
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Singapore Phuket Krabi Tour Package Destination Details
- PhuketThailand's most world-famous holiday island is also its biggest - 48 kilometers long and 21 km across - located in the south of the country's west Andaman Sea coast, suspended from the southern tip of Phang Nga Province by a couple of short though generous roadway spans. The most vibrant tourist zones of western Phuket consists of the beaches of Bang Thao, Kamala, Karon, Kata, Laem Sing, Mai Khao, Nai Thon and Nai Yang, Patong, and Surin.There is a wide assortment of vacation spots, some relatively mellow, other packed by holidaymakers, and Patong in particular is also one of Asia's partying capitals. Southeastern Phuket is where you'll find the alluring, offbeat beaches of Chalong Bay, Cape Panwa, Nai Han, Rawai, and Ya Nui - definitely worth the trek; Chalong Bay is the biggest town here, with Phang Nga Bay used as a harbor for pleasure craft. Elsewhere, meanwhile, you'll find Phuket Town; the town of Bang Rong; the Thalang district; the smaller island of Koh Sire; and Phra Taew National Park, .Phuket Big BuddhaThailand is of course a Buddhist society, and this white-marble-covered statue of its central figure in classic lotus meditation pose is a relatively recent addition on Nakkerd Hill in the Chalong district, also home to 29 Buddhist temples (the statue's full name, by the way, is a mouthful: Phra Phutta Ming Mongkol Akenakakiri). It rises 45 meters, and there are thousands of messages written on the white-stone slabs around it.Tiger KingdomIf you like your cats big, check out this park in Kathu, south central Phuket, with tigers of different ages and sizes, as well as cheetahs. And you can get up close and personal with them - even feed and pet the younger cubs and take pictures with them. Quite cool!Kamala BeachA laid back getaway just 15 minutes north of Patong, this long, beautiful strand is popular with families and perfect if you're looking for relaxing sun, sand, and sea. Activities include snorkeling, parasailing, and jetskiing, and there are facilities at small beachfront hotels as well as street-food stands (some on the beach, some in the village behind it) and even some low-key nightlife.Phuket FantaSeaOne of the main non-sandy attractions of Kamala Beach is nighttime cultural theme park with shopping, dining (including a huge buffet) and most especially stage shows mixing culture and tradition, using folk tales, mythology, illusionists, special effects, live elephants, and other acts to tell the story of Thai culture.Karon BeachClose to the town of Kata, Phuket's second largest beach - five km long and best visited from November through April when the sea is calm and temperatures are pleasant - is more deserted at its northern end, while along the more southerly stretches you'll find a raft of activities including sea kayaking, windsurfing (regular surfing not so much), banana boat rides, waterskiing, Jetskiing, and wakeboarding. There are also a good number of shops, eateries, and pubs (some open into the wee hours) on or right adjacent to the sand.Laem Phrompthem ViewpointYou know, those beautiful shorelines with the dark brown rocks and the beautiful blue seawater foaming around them that you see on wall-papers of people's computers? Is it your dream to visit a place like that? In Phuket, you actually can. The Laem Phrompthep viewpoint is one of those magical places that transport you into paradise right here on earth. The gurgling water is picturesquely set against a rocky landscape. The palm trees, the hills, and the stunning surroundings make Laem Phrompthem a popular tourist destination. There are restaurants where you can enjoy a good Thai meal overlooking a magical sight with trees birds and the sea.Old Phuket TownKnown for its Sino-Buddhist Architecture, the Old Phuket town often gets ignored by the Phuket tourist. This is unfortunate as this area holds so much history, culture and beautiful architecture it seems wrong to go to Phuket and not visit it. A trip through the Phuket old town will show you a wonderful cultural mélange. The typical Portuguese buildings fused with the red and gold of the Thai architecture gives the place a very eclectic feel. The buildings are unique and colorful and there are Buddhist as well as Chinese temples that you can visit. The pretty little galleries and the tiny roads make this place a fusion of cultures that are very specific to this region and you will rarely see anywhere else.Khao Rang HillTo the north of Phuket town lies the Khao Rang Hill. This place is a meeting place and a hangout spot for the locals but is also a great place for the tourists to get some amazing views in of the city and the area surrounding it. The walk up is slightly challenging but if you do endure it, you are rewarded with an amazing vantage point perched high on top of a hill overlooking an amazing valley.Kata BeachOne of the less crowded but more beautiful beaches in Phuket. This beach has everything. From snorkeling to shopping to spa treatments and a whole lot more. There is always a great time to be had here. You can choose to do one of the many water sports or alternatively just lounge about and calmly enjoy the beach atmosphere. It is up to you. You can even try your hand at kayaking or surfing if you like. There is also an elephant trekking place not far from the beach.Kao Ping Kan ("James Bond") IslandIn case you are wondering why this place is named after the legendary British Secret agent, it is because parts of the film “The Man with the Golden” Gun was filmed here. This has made it an iconic and popular tourist destination. The water is greenish blue whereas the rocks are limestone and hence bright while in color making the place a real sight to be beheld. The place does get pretty crowded sometimes but an off-season trip is a great idea. It is also the perfect place to try kayaking, with its scenic rock faces.
- KrabiKrabi is the perfect holiday destination for those looking for a relaxing area in southern Thailand. The province, located between Phang Nga and Trang, features stunning scenery both inland and at sea. With over 150 islands off its 150km-long coast line (many of them featuring fantastic white-sand beaches and turquoise waters), a jungle-covered interior, towering limestone cliffs, caves, waterfalls and exotic wildlife, Krabi a great selection of natural assets that offer its visitors a wide array of leisure activities for the whole family. Island-hopping, snorkelling, rock climbing, sea kayaking, jungle trekking and scuba diving, are among the most popular occupations that can be enjoyed while on holiday in Krabi.From its most prominent destinations – Ao Nang, Railay, Phi Phi Islands and Koh Lanta – to its lesser known areas – Ao Luk, Ao Nam Mao, or Ao Thalane, to name just a few - the province of Krabi is less developed and crowded than Phuket, more laid back than Koh Samui, and just 80 minutes by air from Bangkok. With a range of accommodation from budget to deluxe, this idyllic province really is the ultimate destination
- SingaporeLooking for fun and entertainment in Singapore’s concrete jungle? Singapore, though known as a business hub, offers lots of entertainment centers! All for you to enjoy your stay! For Arts and Entertainment in Singapore, you can visit the National Museum, Singapore Arts Museum and Singapore Science Museum. Other famous tourist attractions include the Sultan Mosque, Sentosa Island with Underwater Walk, One Way Cable Car Ride, Dolphin Lagoon, Song of the Sea, Singapore Flyer, Universal Studio, Singapore Zoological Gardens, Night Safari and Jurong BirdPark. These Singapore tourist attractions all offer fun, excitement and entertainment. You can also learn and gain new knowledge about art, culture and nature!
Day -1 Phuket
On arrival at Airport in Phuket, our representative will be waiting outside the customs area to welcome you and & transfer to the hotel. Overnight at Phuket. (D)
Day -2 Phuket
After Breakfast proceed to Full Day Phi Phi Island Tour. Overnight at Phuket (B, L, D)
Day -3 Phuket
After early Breakfast proceed to Phuket city tour. Day free for shopping. Overnight at Phuket (B, D)
Day -4 Phuket - Krabi
After having enjoying breakfast proceed to Krabi. Arrive Krabi & transfer to the hotel. Overnight at Krabi. (B, D)
Day -5 Krabi
After Breakfast proceed to 4 Island Tour. Overnight at Krabi (B, L, D)
Day -6 Krabi - Singapore
After breakfast transfer to Krabi Airport to board your Flight for Singapore. After your arrival at Singapore, you will proceed to hotel to check in. Evening proceed to visit Sands Skypark Observation Deck at Marina Bay Sands - the world-class cityscape, the architectural wonders of Supertree Grove, and the vibrant colours of Gardens by the Bay. In Evening Visit Night Safari & Later Enjoy dinner at Indian Restaurant and overnight at the hotel in Singapore. (B,D)
Day -7 Singapore
Enjoy delicious breakfast in the hotel and proceed to City Tour with a drive around the Civic District Past the Padang, the Cricket Club, Historic Parliament house, Supreme Court & City Hall, we also stop at the Merlion Park for great views of Marina Bay & a Picture taking opportunity with the Merlion, Singapore’s well known Tourism Icon. Tour Continues with a visit to Thian Huckkeng Temple, one of the oldest Buddhist Taoist Temples on the Island. Also enjoy Singapore Flyer - the world's largest observation wheel. Standing at a stunning 165 metres from the ground, the Flyer offers you breathtaking view of not just the surrounding waterfront and its attractions, but the entire island city. With a panorama that captures the marina's glimmering skyline, and extending even to neighboring Malaysia and Indonesia, the Singapore Flyer promises more than just a view, but a unique and moving experience in itself. Later enjoy lunch in the Indian restaurant. Afternoon proceed to Sentosa Island - The Pride of Singapore by cable car with thrilling Underwater Walk which is home to 250 different fish species, Cable Car, Dolphin Lagoon - Dolphins demonstrate their natural ability of tail-walking & many other tricks. At last discover a mesmerizing night show by the Sea - WINGS OF TIME. Enjoy dinner in evening. Stay overnight at hotel in Singapore. (B, D)
Day -8 Singapore
Enjoy refreshing breakfast in the hotel and proceed for Universal Studios Singapore, which is a new theme park, located within Resorts World Sentosa on Sentosa Island, Singapore. It consists of seven uniquely themed zones which it encircles a lagoon. Each zone is based on blockbuster movies or television shows and each feature has its own unique attractions, character appearances, dining and shopping areas. Lunch Coupon at Universal Studio. The park will feature the world's tallest Dueling roller coaster based on the hit television show Battlestar Galactica, a castle from the world of Shrek and Monster Rock, a live musical show by the infamous Universal Monsters as well as celebrity look-alikes. In the evening, enjoy dinner at local Indian restaurant. Stay overnight at hotel in Singapore. (B, L, D)
Day -9 Singapore
Enjoy refreshing breakfast in the hotel and proceed for Jurong Bird Park. In the evening, Visit Visit to Marina Bay Sands Skypark Observation Deck & Followed by Garden By Bay , Later enjoy dinner at local Indian restaurant. Stay overnight at hotel in Singapore. (B, L, D)
Day -10 Singapore - Mumbai
After breakfast transfer to Singapore Airport to board your Flight for Mumbai. (B)
|Rates for 10/Mar/2021 Departure.|
|Single Supplement:||₹ 33,300.00|
|Child 2-11 yrs. (with Bed...:||₹
|Child 2-9 yrs. (W/O Bed):||₹
|Infant (Under 2 yrs.):||₹ 18,900.00|
Singapore Phuket Krabi Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Return Economy Class Airfare. (Ex. Mumbai)
- 3 Nights Hotel Accommodation on Twin / Triple Sharing Basis in Hotel Patong Heritage Or Similar 4 star Hotel at Phuket.
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation on Twin / Triple Sharing Basis in Hotel Cliff Beach Resort Or Similar 4 star Hotel at Krabi.
- 4 Nights Hotel Accommodation on Twin / Triple Sharing Basis in Hotel Boss Or Similar 3 star Hotel at Singapore.
- 9 Breakfast, 03 Lunch & 9 Dinner.
- Phuket: Phuket Island Tour, Phi Phi Island Tour.
- Krabi: 4 Island Tour
- Singapore: City Tour, Visit to Marina Bay Sands with Skypark Observation Deck, Sentosa Island, Night Safari, One Way Cable Car Ride, Sea Aquarium, Wings of Time, Singapore Flyer, Full Day Universal Studio,Garden By Bay & Jurong Bird Park
- All Transfers & Sightseeing Seat In Coach basis.
- Visa Charges.
- Service of Professional Tour Escort / Local English Speaking Representative from Wonder Earth Tour.
Singapore Phuket Krabi Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- GST extra as applicable on all above Rates.
- Optional Sightseeing
- Overseas Mediclaim up to 59 Years.
- Phi Phi island Islands Marine Park Fee (directly on the spot)
- Poda 4 island Krabis Marine Park Fee (directly on the spot)
- Personal expenses such as Tips, Mineral water, Telephone call, Laundry charges etc
- Anything which is specifically not mentioned in "Tour cost Includes"
Singapore Phuket Krabi Tour Package Notes
- Rates are subject to change without prior Notice.
- High Season Surcharge will be Applicable on specific dates.
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Tour Cost based on group of 20 Adult Passengers.
- If group size less than 20 pax then additional charge of 75 USD per person levied upto minimum 15 pax.
- Krabi City Tour ,Lunch, Mediclaim & Wonder Earth Tour Tour Escort will only be provided if group size is more than 20 pax.
- Please read the Terms Condition & Cancellation Policy before Booking.
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Pan Card is compulsory for all International Adult traveller
Singapore Phuket Krabi Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Above Tour cost based on 1 USD = 74 INR** as per Today i.e. Wednesday, March 3, 2021
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 45 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or change date or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey a date change charges shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be bourne by the passengers only.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%