Andaman By Flight Tour Package
₹49999/ per person
Port Blair - Havelock Island
- 6 Nights/ 7 Days
- Availability 10 Oct, 2020
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Day 01: Arrival - Cellular Jail + Light & Sound Show
Arrival at Port Blair in the afternoon and transfer to respective Hotel. After lunch visit the National Memorial - Cellular Jail, Designed especially for solitary confinement it earned the Islands the dreaded name of Kala Pani. The Cellular Jail has a pride of place in India’s freedom struggle. Many a stalwart were imprisoned here. Declared a national memorial, this three storey prison constructed by Britishers in 1906, is a pilgrimage destination for freedom fighters. This colossal edifice has mutely witnessed the most treacherous of inhumane atrocities borne by the convicts, who were mostly freedom fighters. In the evening witness the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. The Light and Sound Show provides you with a vivid experience of its strong association with the freedom fighters and their struggle for independence. Stay Overnight at Port Blair.
Day 02: Ross Island + North Bay (Closed on Wednesday)
After Breakfast visit the Administrative Capital Prior to Independence from where the Britishers governed the entire A & N Islands , , the island is now under the Indian navy. ROSS ISLAND, It stands now as a ruin of the bygone days with the old structures almost in debris. There is a small museum named Smritika, it holds photographs and the other antiques of the Britishers relevant to these islands. The island is famous for friendly flocks of Deer and lush green walking trails. Later after Ross Island we sail to North Bay – also Known as Coral Island. Here one can enjoy the Glass Bottom Ride & Snorkeling / Sea Walk / Scuba Diving at additional Cost (Optional) to explore the Coral reefs underneath. Return back to Port Blair. Stay Overnight stay in Port Blair.
Day 03: Port Blair to Havelock Island (Departure Time: 0600 Hrs) - Rest of the Day at Leisure
Today after breakfast you will be transferred to Jetty. Head to Havelock Island on board Cruise connecting the two islands! Havelock, about 54 kilometers northeast of Port Blair, the Island is a hidden jewel. Havelock is a serene tropical island encompassing about 86 square kilometers. Its clear waters are rated among the best in the world for snorkeling and scuba diving. Close to 1000 different species of marine life inhabit the waters of the Andaman Islands. Scuba divers can see nudibranchs, sea slugs and snails, varieties of ghost pipe fish, jaw fish and a number of different crustaceans of all shapes and sizes. With its serene beaches, 40 meters visibility underwater, colorful coral reefs and ‘far from the maddening crowd’ appeal, Havelock Island has emerged as a dream destination among discerning travelers. Arrive at Havelock Jetty, you will be met and assisted by our representative. Board the waiting vehicles and drive to your pre booked Hotel. After Check In, relax at the Hotel. Spend the Rest of the day at Leisure. Stay Overnight at Havelock.
Day 04: Havelock Island - Elephant beach
After breakfast at the Hotel, we will proceed to Elephant beach (One session of Snorkeling will be included in the Package with Snorkeling Gears) in a sharing fiber speed boat. Just 30 Minutes by Boat, This beach offers snorkelers calm blue shallow waters and is the perfect spot for beginner snorkelers. It’s also a great place to just spend time lazing on the beach. The beach is very scenic with fallen trees and white sand giving the photographer some beautiful pictures to take back home. The reef here starts very close to shore at a depth of about 1 metre. The large reef is mostly made up of hard coral and has plenty of marine life. Later drop back to Hotel. Stay Overnight in Havelock.
Day 05: Havelock - Radhanagar Beach - Return to Port Blair (Check out time 0800 hrs)
After breakfast proceed to the Radhanagar Beach, one of the most picturesque beach on the Islands. Radhanagar Beach (or Beach No. 7) is the jewel in the crown of Havelock Island. Located on the western side of the island, it stands away from the cluster. The glorious white sand beach shot to global fame when Time magazine (in 2004) rated it as the finest in Asia. With lush tropical forest rising on a hill to one side, the draw of this white sand beach has steadily grown in the legion of avid beach buffs. A wide beach that runs over a few kilometers, Radhanagar is simply stunning. It lends itself to a variety of activities. Later in the afternoon take the return ferry to Port Blair as per ferry timing. Upon return from Havelock Island, transfer to Hotel. Stay Overnight at Port Blair.
Day 06: City tour - Departure. (Check out time 0800 hrs)
After Breakfast proceed for a City Tour of Port Blair which includes the Fisheries Museum (Aquarium) - exhibits species of marine life peculiar to the islands, Anthropological Museum - displays tribal essential and artefacts’, Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika) - gives a good retrospect of the history, shells, Corals marine life, geography and archaeology of these islands, and the Water Sports complex were all sorts of Water sports line Banana Ride , Water Scooter / Jet Ski , Sofa Ride etc. can be availed at an extra Cost. Thereafter Drop to Airport. Return home with memories of a wonderful holiday. End of Tour
|2 Adults||4 Adults||6 Adults|
|Adult||₹ 55,999.00||₹ 51,999.00||₹ 49,999.00|
|Extra Person||₹ 46,499.00||₹ 46,999.00||₹ 46,999.00|
|Single Supplement||₹ 0.00||₹ 0.00||₹ 0.00|
|Child 5-12 yrs. (W/O...||₹ 43,999.00||₹ 43,999.00||₹ 43,999.00|
|Child 2-4 yrs. (W/O ...||₹ 29,999.00||₹ 29,999.00||₹ 29,999.00|
Andaman By Flight Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Return Economy class airfare (Ex. Mumbai)
- 04 Nights Hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis in Deluxe hotel at Port Blair.
- 02 Nights Hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis in Deluxe hotel at Havelock Island.
- Transportation and Sightseeing: Airport Transfers and Sightseeing as per the itinerary by exclusive AC Vehicle Like Mahendra Scorpio / Mahendra Xylo / Chevrolet Tavera or Maruti Ertiga at Port Blair &NAC Tata Sumo / NAC Chevrolet Enjoy / NAC Maruti Vans / similar at Havelock and Neil Island. Please note vehicle will not be at disposal.
- Inter Island Transfers: To and Fro Tickets to Havelock & Neil Island from Port Blair by AC Makkruzz / AC Coastal Cruise / similar category.
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner.
- Assistance at all arrival and departure points.
Andaman By Flight Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- GST as extra applicable on all above Rates.
- Cost for supplementary service, optional Tours, Up-gradation Charges, Guide charges.
- Cost for Train fare, Insurance Premiums, Water Sports Charges.
- Cost for service provided on a personal request.
- Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, soft drinks, incidentals, porter charges, tips etc.
- Activity charges, Scuba, Jet Ski, Snorkeling etc., until and unless mentioned in the inclusions
- Cost for any other service not mentioned under the “Cost Includes” head.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Taxes by the Government which will have to be collected directly ON ARRIVAL.
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle, other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary.
- Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like - landslides, road blockage, etc. In such case extra will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Camera Fee (Still or Movie)
Andaman By Flight Tour Package Notes
- Above Rates are per person.
- Please read the Terms & Conditions as mentioned in our "Booking Form" before booking the Tour.
- Above Rates are Valid From 1st Oct 2019 to 31st March 2020.
- NOTE: All Above Rates, Hotels and Flights are Subject to availability at the time of actual booking.
Andaman By Flight Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Tourist can enroll His / Her / their name(s) for the tour by paying a deposit (non-refundable) of INR 5000/- per person For booking of any class in train and / or by air, additional difference amount is required. The difference should also be paid in advance. The balance amount should be paid 30 days prior to the date of departure. If the balance amount is not paid before 30 days, it will be deemed as cancelled and the deposit will not be refunded. We reserve the right to cancel the tour, alter the routes, carriers, time-tables, itinerary and accommodation without prior notice.
- Tourist travels at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representatives or staff accept any liabilities or responsibilities for any damage, loss, injury, accident, death etc, during the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- It is necessary to book at least 120 days in advance before the schedule departure of the tour. We do not accept any responsibilities and liabilities for the railway tickets of the passengers who book with us for less than 120 days from the scheduled departure of the train. If we have to make any alternate arrangement, then the extra cost of making alternate arrangement should be borne by the passengers only.
- Berth Nos. & Coach Nos. of Railway Tickets are allotted by the computer and therefore passengers have to accept as they are given.
- There will be NO SERVICES & MEALS DURING TRAIN / BUS JOURNEYS.
- Any increase in Air / Bus Fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- We have published the names of the Hotels for each tour, even though we reserve the right to change the same, if the accommodation is not available in the Identified / Specified Hotel for the particular package tour due to reasons beyond our control. We shall make all our best efforts to shift the passengers to the Hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standards. No refund will be allowed when we have provided alternative / similar accommodation. The rooms shall be allotted as per the check-in time of the respective Hotels, and they shall have to be vacated as per the check-out time of the Hotel.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passengers who creates trouble for the management or to the other fellow passengers.
- If due to any reason beyond our control like riots, accidents, flood, political unrest, bandh calls or any natural, or man made calamities, the tour programme needs to be changed or extended, then the additional expenditure for the same will be borne by the passengers. If any passenger has to leave the tour mid way due to any reason, then there shall be no refund for the remaining part of the tour and the expenses for returning back shall also be borne by the passengers only.
- If due to any reason beyond our control, we have to cancel some sight seeing places, there shall be no refund for the same. If a tour is cancelled from our part then the cost and responsibility of organising the new tour will be of passengers only.
- Any complain regarding our services like Hotels, Bus, etc, passengers are advised to inform our office immediately by Phone / Fax so that the same can be re-addressed on the spot, no complains or refund for the same be entertained after completion of the tour.
- Any dispute / claims subject to Surat Jurisdiction.
- Any change / additional Govt. Service tax levied must born by the passengers.
- Timings mentioned in the itinerary for the Bus / Flight journey are estimated only. There are frequent chances of delay in arrival / departure at destination due to various reasons.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Child (5-11 yrs) with extra bed rate will be given only mattress in the parents room. Child up to 4 years will not be given any extra bed and no seats in train and bus.
- There will be NO refund for any unutilized service on the tour.
- We are Travel Agent and Holiday Organizers only and act as an agent for clients on one side and the operator of the various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any Hotel & do not operate or control any Airlines, other services like transport services / guides, Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the Hotels, Airlines, Guide Services, Transport Services, opening of the sightseeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility & shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages etc. Caused by the act or default or management or employees of such independent contractors and also any consequences arising out of natural calamities, strikes, breakdown and facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in services of all concerned and for any act of omission or inconveniences caused in connection with the travel facility etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damage / claim / financial compensation and any liability in any form / in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or anyother events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%