Diwali Special Dubai Tour Package
₹63999/ per person
- 7 Nights/ 8 Days
- Availability 30 Jan, 2022
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Diwali Special Dubai Tour Package Destination Details
- DubaiDubai has emerged as a leading international travel and tourism destination, offering visitors some interesting sightseeing opportunities. Be it archeological sites, historic landmarks, souks, museums, mosques, traditional houses, or beautiful islands, beaches, sand dunes and theme parks, there is something for everyone in Dubai. Dubai is also known for its centuries old souks, along with modern shopping malls offering exciting shopping experience to millions of its visitors every year.Among most popular sightseeing places in Dubai include the famous Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai Creek, Deira Gold Souk, Dubai Museum, Al Fahidi Fort, Burj Khalifa , Heritage and Diving Village, Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum House, Jumeirah Mosque to name a few. Culture lovers would appreciate a visit to Heritage Village and the Bastakiya Area, known for its fascinating century old architecture and the urban planning. Dubai Museum has a fine collection of life-size figures and galleries depicting Arab houses, mosques, date gardens, desert and marine life and is a must see on Dubai sightseeing tour.Other major sightseeing spots in Dubai include Bait Al Wakeel - the first office building in the emirate converted to a museum; Burj Nahar, one of the three watchtowers of the old city known for its beautiful gardens; Jumeirah Beach Park; and the beautiful Palm Island off Jumeirah Beach. The Um-al-Sheef Majlis Ghorfut, the summer resort of the late ruler of Dubai with its amazing traditional irrigation system; and Heritage and Diving Villages where potters and weavers display crafts are other must see attractions in Dubai. In addition, there are several interesting sightseeing spots near Dubai, including the city of Al Ain, known for its Museum and the Old Palace; Al Hajar Mountains on the East Coast; and Hatta Village, a 200-year-old fortress village located 115 km southeast of Dubai.
Day - 1 India - Dubai
Assemble at International Airport 3 hrs. prior to the departure of your Flight. Upon arrival at Dubai our Representative will meet and assist you to the hotel. Overnight at Hotel. (D)
Day - 2 Dubai
After Breakfast Day free. Evening enjoy Dhow Cruise – a traditional wooden vessel and while sailing, witness the scale of the development of Dubai, also enjoy on board Dinner with music. Overnight at the Hotel. (B, D)
Day - 3 Dubai
After Breakfast Morning free for some Shopping of Gold Jewellery at World famous Gold Souk or Meena Bazaar. Dubai ornaments are famous for its purity and designs. Take a light lunch by own as we are going to explore thrilling desert safari in afternoon an experience of life time in the comfortable land cruisers. Desert safari includes desert dunes ride, Sunset view and lot more camp activities followed by the opportunity to dance with belly dancer and full fledge dinner at the desert camp. (B, D)
Day - 4 Dubai
Today we will take you on a Dubai City Tour of 3 to 4 hours with Burj khalifa. It will give you good vibes of the Land of Gold with a diversity of some historical places followed by the sky scrappers of modern Dubai. Get an idea of the fastest Economical development in the desert country. Later visit Dubai Mall where you are free to do shopping till your pocket allows and also enjoy Fountain Show set in right outside the Dubai Mall. Overnight at the Hotel. (B, D)
Day - 5 Dubai
After breakfast depart for excursion tour to Abu Dhabi – capital of UEA, pass the Dubai free zone and Jebel Ali Port, which is one of the largest manmade ports. In Abu Dhabi visit Women's Handicrafts Center. Also visit impressive Corniche, magnificent Sheikh Zayed Mosques - recently built as one of the most prominent mosque of the world, marvelous fountains & beautiful gardens. Later drive through the Bateen area and a stroll through heritage village before returning to Dubai. Evening back to the hotel at Dubai. Overnight at the Hotel. (B, D)
Day - 6 Dubai
After breakfast full day free for personal activities or you visit malls for shopping. Overnight at the hotel. (B)
Day - 7 Dubai
After breakfast Proceed for Miracle Garden & Global Village. Overnight at the hotel. (B)
Day - 8 Dubai - India
After breakfast morning free for last minute shopping. Check out at 12 noon from Hotel and transfer to the Airport to board your Flight back home. Do not forget to keep some funds for Dubai duty free shopping back home to share the experience with family and friends. (B)
Diwali Special Dubai Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- 07 Nights accommodation in 3* Hotel at Dubai.
- 07 Breakfasts , 04 Lunch & 5 Indian Dinner
- Two Way Dubai Airport Transfer
- Marina Dhow Cruise with Buffet Dinner
- 01 Hour Limousine Ride
- Half Day Dubai City Tour with One Way Mono Rail
- Aquaventure & Lost Chambers
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
- Dolphin Show
- Snow Park
- Burj Khalifa 124th Floor Non Prime Time
- Dubai Frame
- Dubai Wheel ( *AIN DUBAI* )
- Miracle Garden and Global Village (Subject to Operational)
- Ferrari World + Abu Dhabi City Tour + Grand Mosque (Emirates Palace Drive Through)
- 01 Day 02 Parks (Bollywood Park + Motiongate)
- UAE Single Entry Visa
Diwali Special Dubai Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- GST extra as applicable on all above Rates.
- Charges for Ok to Board.
- Tourism Dirham Fee
- RT-PCR Cost
- Personal expenses such as Cold Drink, Mineral water, Laundry, Phone Calls etc.
- Any other expenses which are not specifically included in the "Tour Cost Includes"
Diwali Special Dubai Tour Package Notes
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Flight and sightseeing timings are subject to period at a time and May vary as per the availability.
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- Limo Ride ,Lunch & Dubai Frame will only be provided if group size is more than 20 pax.
Diwali Special Dubai Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 45 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or change date or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey a date change charges shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be bourne by the passengers only.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%