Spiti Valley Tour Package
₹16999/ per person
Manali - Kaza - Tabo - Chandratal- Manali
- 5 Nights/ 6 Days
- Availability 1 Oct, 2023
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a approx full refund, excluding service fees.
Spiti Valley Tour Package Destination Details
- Himachal PradeshThe picturesque state of Himachal Pradesh is nestled between the snow topped Himalayan ranges in North India. Known for its spectacular and panoramic landscapes, this traveler's paradise is blessed with lofty snow peaks, deep gorges, verdant valleys, thundering rivers, enchanting mountain lakes, flower carpeted meadows, ancient temples, and magnificent monasteries steeped in time. Dotted with numerous hill stations, Himachal Pradesh proves to be a wonderful location for the tourists who want to relax and simply feel rejuvenated. The state also offers amazing opportunities for trekking, mountaineering, para gliding, skiing, golf , river rafting and ice skating.
- Spiti ValleyThe Spiti Valley is a cold desert mountain valley located high in the Himalaya mountains in the north-eastern part of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. The name
The Middle Land, i.e. the land between Tibet and India.The valley and surrounding region is one of the least populated regions in India and is the gateway to the northernmost reaches of the nation. Along the northern route from Manali, Himachal Pradesh or Keylong via the Rohtang Pass or Kunzum Pass respectively, the valley lies in the North Eastern section of the Indian state Himachal Pradesh, and forms part of the Lahaul and Spiti district. The sub-divisional headquarters (capital) is Kaza, Himachal Pradesh which is situated along the Spiti River at an elevation of about 12,500 feet (3,800 m) above mean sea level.Lahaul and Spiti is surrounded by high mountain ranges. The Rohtang Pass, at 13,054 feet (3,979 m), separates Lahul and Spiti from the Kullu Valley. Lahul and Spiti are cut off from each other by the higher Kunzum Pass, at 15,059 feet (4,590 m). A road connects the two divisions, but is cut off frequently in winter and spring due to heavy snow. The valley is likewise cut off from the north up to eight months of the year by heavy snowfalls and thick icing conditions. A southern route to India proper is periodically closed for brief periods in the winter storms of November through June, but road access is usually restored a few days after storms end via Shimla and the Sutlej in the Kinnaur district.Spiti valley is accessible throughout year via Kinnaur from Shimla route on a difficult 412-kilometre-long (256 mi) road. Tourists from outside India need inner line permits to enter Spiti through Kinnaur. Spiti's border start at Samdo [74 km from Kaza] which is quite near to India-China border. In summer it can be reached via Manali through Rohtang pass and Kunzum pass. Manali is 201 km away from Kaza headquarter of Spiti subdivision. Due to high elevation one is likely to feel altitude sickness in Spiti.A strategic 8.8km tunnel in Rohtang gives all weather access to Spiti and reduce the travel distance by 48-kilometer.The Spiti River originates from Kunzum range and Tegpo and Kabzian streams are its tributaries. Water draining the famous Pin valley area are also a part of the Spiti river system. Its position across the main Himalayan range deprives it from the benefit of the South-West monsoons that causes widespread rain in most parts of India from June to September. The river attains peak discharge in late summers due to glacier melting. After flowing through Spiti valley, the Spiti River meets Satluj at Namgia in Kinnaur district traversing a length of about 150 km. from the North-West beyond that it flows in South-West direction in the Pradesh. Huge mountain rise to very high ele-vations on either sides of the Spiti River and its numerous tributaries. The mountains are barren and largely devoid of a vegetative cover. The main settlements along the Spiti River and its tributaries are Hansi and Dhankar Gompa.
- KazaNestled in one corner of the beautiful Indian state of Himachal Pradesh, Kaza happens to be a tranquil and serene destination in Spiti Valley. Packed with majestic snow-covered mountains, bubbling rivers, picturesque landscape, and shimmering streams, this dreamy place is no less than a paradise on earth. The entire town of Kaza is categorized into 2 parts – New Kaza and Old Kaza. While the former accommodates the king’s palace, the latter is home to government offices. The presence of historical wonders, monasteries, and gompas adds a sense of magic to this charming town. At present day, the Himalayan town of Kaza features an exotic amalgam of ancient culture and modernity that is sure to leave every traveler totally awestruck and spellbound. The pristine locales and mountainous terrain of Kaza lure tourists who are interested in experiencing spirituality as well as adventurous activities. The place even forms a base camp from where travelers can venture to experience activities such as mountaineering and trekking. Some well-known trails that start from the town of Kaza include Pin-Bhaba, Parang-La, and Pin-Parvati. In addition to trying adventure sports and visiting various Buddhist shrines, tourists flocking here also like to take a walk to the small villages nearby Kaza town, which offers an exciting and unique experience.One can access Kaza from Lahaul Valley and Kinnaur Valley. While the latter route stays open all year round, the former route only opens during the summer season. Winter season in this destination comes with extremely low temperatures that make the weather of the town immensely cold. During this time, the locals prefer staying indoors and only venture out in case of absolute urgency. They always keep food supplies stocked up for this time of the year and utilize the whole time indoors by producing handicrafts.The town of Kaza is blessed with a plethora of decent accommodation facilities and food outlets, helping tourists in having a comfortable vacation. All the elements put together, make tourism flourish in this small Himalayan destination.
- TaboSituated on the banks of Spiti River, Tabo is a tiny town in Lahaul and Spiti district of Himachal Pradesh. The cold desert town sits at an elevation of 10,760 feet and is surrounded by scree slopes and snow-capped peaks of the Himalayas. Known for its serene and tranquil beauty, Tabo is a must-see spot for those who are looking for an offbeat adventure. The town is approximately 40 kilometers away from the border between India and Tibet, and you are bound to come across it when travelling by road from Kaza to Reckong Peo.The most famous attractions in Tabo include a 1000-year-old monastery, which is considered as one of the holiest by the Dalai Lama himself. The list also includes several temples, and some ancient caves, which were once inhabited by Buddhist monks who wanted to take shelter from the harsh winters. In 1996, Dalai Lama performed the sacred Kalachakra Initiation here, and thousands of Buddhists from India and around the world attended the ceremony. The town is also known for cultivating apples, and you can find some of the tastiest and crunchiest red apples here.If you want to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, a trip to Tabo will surely rejuvenate your mind and body
- ChandratalPopularly known as the trekker's paradise, Chandratal Lake is reckoned as the most charismatic lake situated in the laps of Himalayas. This enticing lake is perched on the Samudra Tapu plateau which lies in close proximity to Chandra river. Situated at an altitude of 4300 meters, Chandratal offers the most splendid views of the Spiti region.The lake is crescent-shaped, and that is how it got its name. If you are looking for a perfect blend of adventure and laidback holidays, there could not be a better site to kickstart your journey than Chandratal. The road to Chandratal lake takes you through treacherous trails of Batal which will set your adrenaline pumping.On your way, you will also get to climb the glaciers between Kunzum pass and Rohtang Pass. This mesmerizing site has much folklore attached to itself but what lures its visitors is its turquoise blue water, majestic mountains and serene surroundings which make it an apt place for camping. Sprawled over an area of 2.5 kilometers, Chandratal sees a massive influx of travelers during the summer months.In the winter months, this place majorly remains in the bucket list of adventure enthusiasts who want to push past their limits.
Day 1 Manali- Kunzum Pass - Kaza
Pick up from Manali Bus Station or Hotel and drive to Kaza. On the way Rohtang Pass and Kunzum Pass . Kunzumla Pass which is 4590 M. highest pass on Spiti Lahaul Road. Rudyard Kipling said of the region “Surely the God live here this no place for Men”. Overnight Stay hotel.
Day 2 Kaza-Langza-Hikkam-Komic-Kaza
After breakfast a drive to the highest motorable roar Langza and enroute visiting the Comik and Hikim village. O/N Hotel at Kaza
Day 3 Kaza-Dhankar-Tabo
After breakfast journey starts to witness the Ajanta of Himalayas the Tabo monastery. Tabo has the oldest caves on barren mountains and Thanka paintings, one of the most precious paintings of Buddhism.Later visit Dhankar Monastry and on the way Dhankar Monastary and drive back to Kaza. O/N Hotel at Kaza.
Day 4 Tabo-Mud-Kaza
Morning drive to Mud Village and later drive to Kaza. overnight stay in hotel.
Day 5 Kaza Local – Kumzum La – Pass - Chandratal
After breakfast excursion to Kee monastery and Kibber village at an altitude of 4205M.After that drive towards Chandratal via Kunzum Pass, Kunzumla Pass which is 4590 M. highest pass on Spiti Lahaul Road. Rudyard Kipling said of the region “Surely the God live here this no place for Men”.overnight stay in hotel Chandratal.
Day 6 Chandartal– Manali (10 hrs)
Morning drive to Manali. Drop at Manali Hotel / Bus Station
|2 Adults||4 Adults||6 Adults|
|Adult||₹ 23,320.00||₹ 17,999.00||₹ 16,999.00|
|Extra Person||₹ 9,999.00||₹ 9,999.00||₹ 9,999.00|
|Single Supplement||₹ 23,320.00||₹ 17,999.00||₹ 16,999.00|
|*Above Rates are per person|
Spiti Valley Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- 3 Nights Hotel Stay in Kaza
- 1 Night Hotel Stay in Tabo
- 1 Night Hotel Stay in Chandratal
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner at Hotel.
- All transfers and sight seeing by A/c. Vehicle ( Manali to Manali )
Spiti Valley Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- 5% GST extra applicable on all above rates.
- Train Fare / Air Fare.
- Entrance fees at sight seeing places if any.
- Personal expenses such as Cold Drink, Mineral Water, Laundry, Phone Calls etc.
- Any other expenses which are not specifically included in the "Tour Cost Includes".
Spiti Valley Tour Package Notes
- All above rates are valid Till 05th July,2021.
Spiti Valley Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Tourist can enroll His / Her / their name(s) for the tour by paying a deposit (non-refundable) of INR 5000/- per person For booking of any class in train and / or by air, additional difference amount is required. The difference should also be paid in advance. The balance amount should be paid 30 days prior to the date of departure. If the balance amount is not paid before 30 days, it will be deemed as cancelled and the deposit will not be refunded. We reserve the right to cancel the tour, alter the routes, carriers, time-tables, itinerary and accommodation without prior notice.
- Tourist travels at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representatives or staff accept any liabilities or responsibilities for any damage, loss, injury, accident, death etc, during the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- It is necessary to book at least 120 days in advance before the schedule departure of the tour. We do not accept any responsibilities and liabilities for the railway tickets of the passengers who book with us for less than 120 days from the scheduled departure of the train. If we have to make any alternate arrangement, then the extra cost of making alternate arrangement should be borne by the passengers only.
- Berth Nos. & Coach Nos. of Railway Tickets are allotted by the computer and therefore passengers have to accept as they are given.
- There will be NO SERVICES & MEALS DURING TRAIN / BUS JOURNEYS.
- Any increase in Air / Bus Fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- We have published the names of the Hotels for each tour, even though we reserve the right to change the same, if the accommodation is not available in the Identified / Specified Hotel for the particular package tour due to reasons beyond our control. We shall make all our best efforts to shift the passengers to the Hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standards. No refund will be allowed when we have provided alternative / similar accommodation. The rooms shall be allotted as per the check-in time of the respective Hotels, and they shall have to be vacated as per the check-out time of the Hotel.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passengers who creates trouble for the management or to the other fellow passengers.
- If due to any reason beyond our control like riots, accidents, flood, political unrest, bandh calls or any natural, or man made calamities, the tour programme needs to be changed or extended, then the additional expenditure for the same will be borne by the passengers. If any passenger has to leave the tour mid way due to any reason, then there shall be no refund for the remaining part of the tour and the expenses for returning back shall also be borne by the passengers only.
- If due to any reason beyond our control, we have to cancel some sight seeing places, there shall be no refund for the same. If a tour is cancelled from our part then the cost and responsibility of organising the new tour will be of passengers only.
- Any complain regarding our services like Hotels, Bus, etc, passengers are advised to inform our office immediately by Phone / Fax so that the same can be re-addressed on the spot, no complains or refund for the same be entertained after completion of the tour.
- Any dispute / claims subject to Surat Jurisdiction.
- Any change / additional Govt. Service tax levied must born by the passengers.
- Timings mentioned in the itinerary for the Bus / Flight journey are estimated only. There are frequent chances of delay in arrival / departure at destination due to various reasons.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Child (5-11 yrs) with extra bed rate will be given only mattress in the parents room. Child up to 4 years will not be given any extra bed and no seats in train and bus.
- There will be NO refund for any unutilized service on the tour.
- We are Travel Agent and Holiday Organizers only and act as an agent for clients on one side and the operator of the various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any Hotel & do not operate or control any Airlines, other services like transport services / guides, Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the Hotels, Airlines, Guide Services, Transport Services, opening of the sightseeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility & shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages etc. Caused by the act or default or management or employees of such independent contractors and also any consequences arising out of natural calamities, strikes, breakdown and facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in services of all concerned and for any act of omission or inconveniences caused in connection with the travel facility etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damage / claim / financial compensation and any liability in any form / in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or anyother events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%