Gujarat Tour Package
₹17999/ per person
Ahmedabad - Dwarka - Somnath - Gir - Kevadia
- 6 Nights/ 7 Days
- Availability 15 Dec, 2021
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Gujarat Tour Package Destination Details
- DwarkaThe mythical city of Dwarka in Gujarat is a delight for any traveler. Lord Krishna’s adobe, the capital city is a haven for pilgrims, but equally fascinating for storytellers and adventurers alike. Some of the best places to visit in Dwarka are an intriguing mix of experiences: roads that lead to Krishna, ancient islands once home to lost cities, rock-strewn paths winding their way to captivating beaches, narrow lanes crisscrossing colorful markets, sacred lakes, and the stunning Gujarat coastline, among many others.Dwarka, set along the banks of the Gomti river, is one of the four sacred cities or ‘Char Dham’ in Hindu mythology. Ancient Hindu texts speak of Dwarka as the epicenter of a fierce battle between Krishna and the evil king, Salva. A battle so devastating that it resulted in the complete annihilation of the city, most of which was claimed by the sea. Fascinating remnants of this ancient city were discovered underwater by marine archaeological expeditions. What used to be myth suddenly transformed into reality – further adding to Dwarka’s mystique and appeal.A kaleidoscope of experiences awaits you in this vibrant and holy city! Whether you’re a devoted pilgrim, archaeology enthusiast, nature lover, adrenaline junkie, or story-seeker, here are some of the best places to visit in Dwarka Gujarat:
The Dwarkadhish Temple
Nageshwar Jyotirlinga Temple
Samudra Narayan Mandir
Bhadkeshwar Mahadev Temple
- SomnathSomnath, literally meaning ''lord of the moon'' is a pilgrim center and is home to one of the 12 Jyotirlingas. It is a town which derives much of its identity from the mythology, religion, and legends that surround it.Primarily a temple town, Somnath is a place where a strong scent of religion and legends lingers around tourism and even daily life. Its spiritual environment is ornamented by the huge number of temples in the area, however, Somnath also offers beaches, museums and other attractions. While the Somnath temple and Somnath beach are the primary places to visit here, Gita Mandir, Balukha Tirtha, Kamnath Mahadev Temple, Somnath Museum are some of the other places that one can visit.
- Sasan GirThe Gir National Park, located about 60 km. from Junagadh in the Saurashtra region of Gujarat, is one of India’s oldest sanctuaries and is synonymous with the majestic Asiatic Lion. The only place in India to see this animal, this park is responsible for saving an endangered species which was at the threshold of extinction in the start of the twenty first century, by providing it a more secured habitat. Most of the area is rugged hills, with high ridges and densely forested valleys, wide grassland plateaus, and isolated hilltops. There are also areas of the park with open scrub and savannah-type grassland. This variety of vegetation provides for a huge array of animals. Along with the famous Lions, other animals and reptiles in the park include the chital (Indian spotted deer), sambar, chinkara, blackbuck, leopard, jungle cat, langur, striped hyena, wild boar, grey musk shrews, marsh crocodiles, Russell’s viper, Indian rock python and monitor lizard. Gir is also home to over 300 species of birds, many of which can be seen year-round – the Malabar whistling thrush, Paradise flycatcher, crested serpent eagle, king vulture, pelicans, painted storks to name a few.Sasan Gir, with a forest rest house, is the main centre of the National Park. There is a Gir Interpretation Zone, at Devalia, 12 km west of Sasan Gir, which has been established as an eco-tourism zone to reduce an overload of visitors to the Gir national Park and to provide an experience of the wildlife of Gir at a single place and in a safe habitat.
- KevadiaKevadia is a town in Narmada district in the Indian state of Gujarat. This town is famous tourist location, as Statue of Unity is located here. Kevadia is also known as home to the Sardar Sarovar Dam reservoir on the Narmada river.
Hotel The Grand DwarikaReliance Road Dwarka
Hotel The Grand Dwarika is a popular choice amongst travelers in Dwarka, whether exploring or just passing through. The property offers a high standard of service and amenities to suit the individual needs of all travelers. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour security, daily housekeeping, fireplace, private check in/check out are on the list of things guests can enjoy. Comfortable guestrooms ensure a good night's sleep with some rooms featuring facilities such as flat screen television, free welcome drink, mirror, sofa, towels. The property offers various recreational opportunities. Friendly staff, great facilities, and close proximity to all that Dwarka has to offer are three great reasons you should stay at Hotel The Grand Dwarika.
Hotel Sun PlazaSomnath Bypass Corner, P. Patan Somnath
Located in Prabhas Patan, Hotel Sun Plaza is a perfect starting point from which to explore Somnath. The hotel has everything you need for a comfortable stay. Facilities like 24-hour room service, 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, car park, room service are readily available for you to enjoy. Comfortable guestrooms ensure a good night's sleep with some rooms featuring facilities such as television LCD/plasma screen, complimentary instant coffee, complimentary tea, linens, locker. Enjoy the hotel's recreational facilities, including garden, before retiring to your room for a well-deserved rest. A welcoming atmosphere and excellent service are what you can expect during your stay at Hotel Sun Plaza.
Gir Jungle LodgeSasan Junagadh Road, Distt Junagadh Sasan Gir
Set in a prime location of Sasan Gir, Gir Jungle Lodge puts everything the city has to offer just outside your doorstep. Offering a variety of facilities and services, the hotel provides all you need for a good night's sleep. Service-minded staff will welcome and guide you at the Gir Jungle Lodge. Television LCD/plasma screen, internet access – wireless, internet access – wireless (complimentary), non smoking rooms, air conditioning can be found in selected guestrooms. The hotel offers various recreational opportunities. A welcoming atmosphere and excellent service are what you can expect during your stay at Gir Jungle Lodge.
Day 1 Ahmedabad to Dwarka [430 KM / 9 HRS Approx]
Arrival at Ahmedabad welcome to Gujarat pick up from Airport / Railway Station and transfer to Dwarka, check inn to hotel and go for Evening Aarti Darshan Shree Dwarkadhish Mandir and back to hotel and overnight stay.
Day 2 Dwarka Darshan
Today we are Visit Dwarkadhish Temple. Take a holy dip in Gomti river, later leave to visit Nageshwar Jyotirling, Gopi Talav, Bet Dwarka, and on way back do visit Rukmani Temple, evening visit other temples on coastal area & Shivrajpur Beach, attend evening aarti at Dwarkadish temple, overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 Dwarka - Porbandar - Somnath [ 250 KM / 05 HRS approx]
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Somnath on the way we visit Porbandar, Porbandar is the Birth Place of Mahatma Gandhi, His first home ''KirtiMandir'' is now museum where a sense of his presence can be still felt. Later we transfer to Somanth, arrival in Somnath direct go to Sandhya Arti Darshan at Somnath Mahadev Temple, after check in to hotel for Night stay.
Day 4 Somnath to Diu Sightseeing & Night in Sasan Gir (110 100 KM / approx 4 hrs drive)
After breakfast check out from hotel and drive to Diu, we visit Diu Fort, Church, Nagoa Beach and later transfer to Sasan Gir, if we have time we visit evening Bus Safari at Devaliya Park, and later check inn to hotel and night in Sasan Gir.
Day 5 Sasan Gir to Kevadia (480KM / 09 HRS approx)
Early Morning safari and check out from hotel and drive to Baroda, evening check inn to Hotel and overnight in Kevadia
Day 6 Full Day Statue of Unity Area.
After Breakfast we visit Full day Statue of Unity Area, we visit Jungle Safari, Cactus & Butterly Fly Garden, Aarogya & Viswa Van, Khalwani & Zarvani, and after lunch we visit Valley of Flower, Sardar Sarovar Dam, Pat Zone, Statue of Unity Viewing Gallery, and after Sunset enjoy Laser Show at Statue, and also visit Unity Glow Garden and later back to Resort / Hotel and overnight in Kevadia.
Day 7 Kevadia to Ahmedabad (230km / 04hrs approx)
After breakfast check out from hotel and we drive to Ahmedabad, on the way visit Laxmi Vilas Palace at Baroda, and Shree Ranchhod Raiji Darshan at Dakor and later drive to Ahmedabad, if we have time then we visit Sabarmati Ashram and later drop at Railway Station / Airport.
|2 Adults||4 Adults||6 Adults|
|Adult||₹ 26,999.00||₹ 20,999.00||₹ 17,999.00|
|Extra Person||₹ 9,999.00||₹ 9,999.00||₹ 9,999.00|
|Single Supplement||₹ 26,999.00||₹ 20,999.00||₹ 17,999.00|
|*Above Rates are per person|
Gujarat Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Hotel Accommodation on Twin sharing basis.
- Breakfast & Dinner at respective hotels during stay.
- All transfers and sight seeing by A/c Vehicle.
- Toll Tax, Parking & D.A.
Gujarat Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- Train Fare / Air Fare.
- Entrance fees at sightseeing places if any.
- Personal expenses such as Cold Drink, Mineral Water, Laundry, Phone Calls etc.
- Any other expenses which are not specifically included in the "Tour Cost Includes"
- Chhari – Dhandh Safari, SasanGir Safari, Devaliya Park Safari
- Statue of Unity Sightseeing
- GST @ 5% extra applicable on all above rates.
Gujarat Tour Package Notes
- Above rates are per person.
- As per the Government directive, foreigners are requested to produce their passport as photo identity proof and Indians can produce any govt. approved photo identity such as Driving License/Pan Card/Voter ID card/Passport at the point of check-in at the hotel.
- Package not applicable in festival season and Long weekends.
- Package cost valid till 30 Sep,2021.
Gujarat Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Tourist can enroll His / Her / their name(s) for the tour by paying a deposit (non-refundable) of INR 5000/- per person For booking of any class in train and / or by air, additional difference amount is required. The difference should also be paid in advance. The balance amount should be paid 30 days prior to the date of departure. If the balance amount is not paid before 30 days, it will be deemed as cancelled and the deposit will not be refunded. We reserve the right to cancel the tour, alter the routes, carriers, time-tables, itinerary and accommodation without prior notice.
- Tourist travels at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representatives or staff accept any liabilities or responsibilities for any damage, loss, injury, accident, death etc, during the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- It is necessary to book at least 120 days in advance before the schedule departure of the tour. We do not accept any responsibilities and liabilities for the railway tickets of the passengers who book with us for less than 120 days from the scheduled departure of the train. If we have to make any alternate arrangement, then the extra cost of making alternate arrangement should be borne by the passengers only.
- Berth Nos. & Coach Nos. of Railway Tickets are allotted by the computer and therefore passengers have to accept as they are given.
- There will be NO SERVICES & MEALS DURING TRAIN / BUS JOURNEYS.
- Any increase in Air / Bus Fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- We have published the names of the Hotels for each tour, even though we reserve the right to change the same, if the accommodation is not available in the Identified / Specified Hotel for the particular package tour due to reasons beyond our control. We shall make all our best efforts to shift the passengers to the Hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standards. No refund will be allowed when we have provided alternative / similar accommodation. The rooms shall be allotted as per the check-in time of the respective Hotels, and they shall have to be vacated as per the check-out time of the Hotel.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passengers who creates trouble for the management or to the other fellow passengers.
- If due to any reason beyond our control like riots, accidents, flood, political unrest, bandh calls or any natural, or man made calamities, the tour programme needs to be changed or extended, then the additional expenditure for the same will be borne by the passengers. If any passenger has to leave the tour mid way due to any reason, then there shall be no refund for the remaining part of the tour and the expenses for returning back shall also be borne by the passengers only.
- If due to any reason beyond our control, we have to cancel some sight seeing places, there shall be no refund for the same. If a tour is cancelled from our part then the cost and responsibility of organising the new tour will be of passengers only.
- Any complain regarding our services like Hotels, Bus, etc, passengers are advised to inform our office immediately by Phone / Fax so that the same can be re-addressed on the spot, no complains or refund for the same be entertained after completion of the tour.
- Any dispute / claims subject to Surat Jurisdiction.
- Any change / additional Govt. Service tax levied must born by the passengers.
- Timings mentioned in the itinerary for the Bus / Flight journey are estimated only. There are frequent chances of delay in arrival / departure at destination due to various reasons.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Child (5-11 yrs) with extra bed rate will be given only mattress in the parents room. Child up to 4 years will not be given any extra bed and no seats in train and bus.
- There will be NO refund for any unutilized service on the tour.
- We are Travel Agent and Holiday Organizers only and act as an agent for clients on one side and the operator of the various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any Hotel & do not operate or control any Airlines, other services like transport services / guides, Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the Hotels, Airlines, Guide Services, Transport Services, opening of the sightseeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility & shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages etc. Caused by the act or default or management or employees of such independent contractors and also any consequences arising out of natural calamities, strikes, breakdown and facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in services of all concerned and for any act of omission or inconveniences caused in connection with the travel facility etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damage / claim / financial compensation and any liability in any form / in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or anyother events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%