Assam Meghalaya Tour Package
₹26999/ per person
Guwahati -Shillong - Kaziranga - Guwahati
- 6 Nights/ 7 Days
- Availability 12 Mar, 2024
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a approx full refund, excluding service fees.
Day 1 GUWAHATI AIRPORT / RLY STN– SHILLONG (130 KMS / 3 hrs drive)
Arrival at Guwahati airport or Rly station & drive to Shillong. Enroute visit Umium Lake. Check in Hotel. If time permits visit Ward’s Lake. Overnight at Shillong.
Day 2 SHILLONG – CHERRAPUNJEE - SHIILONG (60 KMs / 2 hrs-One way)
Today morning after breakfast excursion to Cherrapunjee. Visit Dwan Syiem view point, Noh kalikai falls, Mawsmai caves, Seven Sister falls, Eco park etc. Later drive back to Shillong. On the way visit to Elephant Falls. In the evening, you can go for shopping at Police Bazar. Overnight in Shillong.
Day 3 SHILLONG – DAWKI - MAWLYNNONG – SHILLONG (85 KMs / 3 hrs-One way)
After breakfast drive from Shillong to Mawllynnong Village. Mawlynnong / Mawlynnong Village located in the East Khasi Hills of Meghalaya, also referred as ‘God’s own garden’ has won the acclaim of being the cleanest village in Asia in 2003. The village known for its cleanliness is located around 90 kms from Shillong and is a community based eco-tourism initiative. The community has made collective effort to maintain the ambience of a clean village. The village offers picturesque natural beauty, a trek to the Single Decker living rootbridge at a neighbouring village Riwai. The village also offers a sight of natural balancing rock, a strange natural phenomenon of a boulder balancing on another rock. Visit Dawki, the Bangladesh Border (Tamabil Border from Bangladesh side). Main attraction is the Umgot river with crystal clear water. You can enjoy along boat ride there, payment will be direct. Evening return back to Shillong. Check in Hotel. Overnight at Shillong.
Day 4 SHILLONG – KAZIRANGA (325 KMS / 6 hrs drive)
Morning after breakfast drive to Kaziranga. Check in Hotel. Evening free for leisure. Overnight at Kaziranga.
Day 5 KAZIRANGA
Early morning go for Elephant ride in the park. (Elephant riding time: 1st Ride-5.15-6.15 AM; 2nd ride: 6.30-7.30 am/on direct payment basis) Return for Breakfast. After breakfast free for leisure or you can visit tea plantations, rubber plantations. After lunch Jeep safari in the Central Range. Overnight at Kaziranga.
Day 6 KAZIRANGA - GUWAHATI (250 Kms/ 5 hrs)
Early morning after breakfast drive to Guwahati. Check in Hotel. Evening enjoy sunset River cruise over the river Brahmaputra (Cruise is subject to weather conditions & availability, PAYMENT WILL BE DIRECT). Overnight in Guwahati.
Day 7 GUWAHATI AIRPORT / RLY STATION DEPARTURE
Today morning after breakfast transfer to Guwahati airport or Railway station. If time permits visit Kamakhya Temple . HAPPY TOUR ENDS HERE WITH SWEET MEMORIES.
|*Above Rates are per person
Assam Meghalaya Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- 6 Nights Accommodation on twin sharing basis in Deluxe Hotel
- Daily Breakfast at hotel
- Day trip to Mawlynnong Village
- Day trip to Cherrapunjee
- One round of Jeep Safari at Kaziranga
- Transfer & Sightseeing by PVT VEHICLE
Assam Meghalaya Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- Guide / escort fees.
- Entry fees.
- Camera fees.
- Boating at Umngot River (Dawki)
- Mineral water & any expenses of personal nature.
- Train and Airfare.
Assam Meghalaya Tour Package Notes
- GST Extra as applicable on above Rates.
- During Festival and Weekends and Connecting Govt. Holidays above rates not applicable.
Assam Meghalaya Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 45 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side. We reserve the right to cancel the tour, alter the routes, carriers, time-tables, itinerary and accommodation without prior notice.
- Tourist travels at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representatives or staff accept any liabilities or responsibilities for any damage, loss, injury, accident, death etc, during the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- It is necessary to book at least 120 days in advance before the schedule departure of the tour. We do not accept any responsibilities and liabilities for the railway tickets of the passengers who book with us for less than 120 days from the scheduled departure of the train. If we have to make any alternate arrangement, then the extra cost of making alternate arrangement should be borne by the passengers only.
- Berth Nos. & Coach Nos. of Railway Tickets are allotted by the computer and therefore passengers have to accept as they are given.
- There will be NO SERVICES & MEALS DURING TRAIN / BUS JOURNEYS.
- Any increase in Air / Bus Fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- We have published the names of the Hotels for each tour, even though we reserve the right to change the same, if the accommodation is not available in the Identified / Specified Hotel for the particular package tour due to reasons beyond our control. We shall make all our best efforts to shift the passengers to the Hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standards. No refund will be allowed when we have provided alternative / similar accommodation. The rooms shall be allotted as per the check-in time of the respective Hotels, and they shall have to be vacated as per the check-out time of the Hotel.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passengers who creates trouble for the management or to the other fellow passengers.
- If due to any reason beyond our control like riots, accidents, flood, political unrest, bandh calls or any natural, or man made calamities, the tour programme needs to be changed or extended, then the additional expenditure for the same will be borne by the passengers. If any passenger has to leave the tour mid way due to any reason, then there shall be no refund for the remaining part of the tour and the expenses for returning back shall also be borne by the passengers only.
- If due to any reason beyond our control, we have to cancel some sight seeing places, there shall be no refund for the same. If a tour is cancelled from our part then the cost and responsibility of organising the new tour will be of passengers only.
- Any complain regarding our services like Hotels, Bus, etc, passengers are advised to inform our office immediately by Phone / Fax so that the same can be re-addressed on the spot, no complains or refund for the same be entertained after completion of the tour.
- Any dispute / claims subject to Surat Jurisdiction.
- Any change / additional Govt. Service tax levied must born by the passengers.
- Timings mentioned in the itinerary for the Bus / Flight journey are estimated only. There are frequent chances of delay in arrival / departure at destination due to various reasons.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Child (5-11 yrs) with extra bed rate will be given only mattress in the parents room. Child up to 4 years will not be given any extra bed and no seats in train and bus.
- There will be NO refund for any unutilized service on the tour.
- We are Travel Agent and Holiday Organizers only and act as an agent for clients on one side and the operator of the various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any Hotel & do not operate or control any Airlines, other services like transport services / guides, Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the Hotels, Airlines, Guide Services, Transport Services, opening of the sightseeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility & shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages etc. Caused by the act or default or management or employees of such independent contractors and also any consequences arising out of natural calamities, strikes, breakdown and facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in services of all concerned and for any act of omission or inconveniences caused in connection with the travel facility etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damage / claim / financial compensation and any liability in any form / in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or anyother events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%