Thailand Singapore Malaysia Hongkong Tour Package
₹89999/ per person
Bangkok - Pattaya - Genting Highland - Kuala Lumpur Singapore - Hong Kong
- 11 Nights/ 12 Days
- Availability 16 Dec, 2023
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a approx full refund, excluding service fees.
Thailand Singapore Malaysia Hongkong Tour Package Destination Details
- ThailandThailand has some of the most beautiful and lively cities and tourist attractions in the world. These sites not only play host to descending tourists and curious travelers, they also shield the raw beauty of unexplored regions and unique fests from the rest of the world. With
Wonder Earth Touroutbound tourist packages, you can explore the famous with the lesser known attractions and events on your tour to Thailand and its Cities.
- BangkokBangkok is one of the liveliest and tourist friendly cities in the whole of Thailand and this exciting metropolis is brimming with top tourist attractions. Many tourists arriving in Bangkok begin their visit by enjoying a guided tour aboard the Sightseeing City Tram, or a pleasure cruise along the Chao Phraya River. For others, a trip to one of Bangkok's many family friendly tourist attractions is in order, with popular attractions including the Bangkae Amusement Park, Temple Tour, Safari Tour and Marine Tour with Urang Utan Show, Sea Lion Show, Cow Boy Stunt Show, Dolphin Show, James Bond Spy Show, Bird Show, and traditional Thai boxing at the famous Lumpini Boxing Stadium, close to Lumpini Park.
- PattayaPattaya offers much more than naughty nightlife and beaches. There are countless attractions worth visiting, both natural wonders and man-made marvels. Tourists can visit the many Thai and Chinese temples, or view the Tiffany Show, Noongnooch Village Show with Elephant Show, Coral Island Tour with Speed Motor Boat, Glass Bottom Boat, Parasailing, Dolphins at the Sanctuary of Truth, the largest teakwood construction in the world etc. To escape the sun, visit Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum. This quirky museum houses the odd, the unusual and the unbelievable. You may not believe your eyes! The Haunted Adventure is a must. All main attractions are lined along the beaches and main roads, where one can walk from one to another or hire a 'songtaew' or 'open taxi'. Metered taxis are also available.
- MalaysiaMalaysia has its fair share of exciting theme parks and rides. Water-themed parks hold the most attraction for friends and families who want to cool down in Malaysia's hot tropical climate. On the other hand, there are also highland theme parks where the whole family can enjoy rides in cool, crisp Mountain Air.
- Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur is a melting pot of interesting attractions and plenty to see. Dominated by the Petronas Twin Towers the city has a mix of old and new. Visit the interactive Science Museum at Petrosains and spend time in the Petronas Art Gallery and Aquarium. The KL Tower is an instantly recognizable symbol in the City and why not walks along the trails in the Bukit Nanas Nature Reserve in the city centre. In Chinatown enjoy the many stalls and market atmosphere, and take time to visit a temple or two. Perhaps the Chan See Shu Yuen Temple or Kuan ti Temple. Families will enjoy the Sunway Lagoon Theme Park with water rides and a world of adventure. The Lost World of Tambum is another theme park near Kuala Lumpur. At the Jamek Mosque see the oldest place of worship in Kuala Lumpur. The Butterfly Park in the Lake Gardens in Kuala Lumpur is a beautiful attraction whilst the Sultan Abdul Samad Building is one of the historic landmarks in the City.
- Genting Highlands Genting Highlands are Malaysia’s famous tourist destinations and summer resorts. It is located at the eastern slope of the middle section of Main Range, about 50 kilometers northeast of Kuala Lumpur. The architectural complex is located on the 1772-meter-high Mt. Ulu Kali and is the largest highland summer resort in Southeast Asia. Its casino is the only legal casino in all over Malaysia. Usually, it opens from 10 am to 4 am of the next morning, but on weekends it opens all day for 24 hours. On the entrance gate of the casino, there is a notice showing messages from sultans of Selangor State and Pahang State, which informs Muslims that they are not allowed to enter, and even if they enter, they are not allowed to gamble. At the theme parks, there are exciting entertainment programs, such as Flying Coaster, Genting Sky Venture, Haunted House and Space Shot. On the top of the mountain, there is a 4-acre artificial lake, the train available for children, golf courses and heated swimming pools around the lakes. Besides, boating on the streams is also an exciting experience.
- SingaporeLooking for fun and entertainment in Singapore's concrete jungle? Singapore, though known as a business hub, offers lots of entertainment centers! All for you to enjoy your stay! For Arts and Entertainment in Singapore, you can visit the National Museum, Singapore Arts Museum and Singapore Science Museum. Other famous tourist attractions include the Sultan Mosque, Sentosa Island with Underwater Walk, One Way Cable Car Ride, Dolphin Lagoon, Song of the Sea, Singapore Flyer, Universal Studio, Singapore Zoological Gardens, Night Safari and Jurong BirdPark. These Singapore tourist attractions all offer fun, excitement and entertainment. You can also learn and gain new knowledge about art, culture and nature!
- Hong KongHong Kong one of the world's most sophisticated cities, offers a cultural diversity and natural beauty second to none. Major tourism magnets include Victoria Peak, ''the back of the dragon'', the most famous attraction in the City - at Peak tower, the terraces offer spectacular views of the skyline and Victoria Harbor; Ocean Park's marine life, bird aviary and butterfly house; numerous hiking and walking paths; Stanley, and the stunning Tin Hau Temple; the beach at Repulse Bay, and of course the shopping (it's all about the shopping) in Kowloon's ''Golden Mile.''
Day - 1 India - Bangkok - Pattaya
Assemble at International Airport to board the Flight for Bangkok. Arrive Bangkok & Proceed to Pattaya by coach. Transfer to the hotel. In the evening, take a visit to Pattaya’s most famous nightclub - The Tiffany. Dinner & overnight at the hotel. (D)
Day - 2 Pattaya
Enjoy delicious breakfast & proceed to Coral Island by Chartered Motor Boat where you will be taken in a glass-bottomed boat to view the Coral Reef. Afternoon visit Noong Nooch Village to witness Thai Culture show & Amazing Elephant Show. Dinner & overnight at hotel.(B,D)
Day - 3 Pattaya - Bangkok
After breakfast proceed to Bangkok by coach. En route enjoy half-day City Tour and Temple Tour. Arrive Bangkok, transfer to the hotel. Afternoon free for Leisure. Dinner & Overnight at the hotel. (B,D)
Day - 4 Bangkok
After a Tongue Tickling breakfast proceed for a full day sight seeing tour to Safari Park , Thailand’s greatest and most popular open zoo and Show Park! Covering over 200 acres where you will be having fun of watching Dolphin Show, Orang Utan Show, Stunt Show, Sea Lion Show, Spy War, Bird Show & many more. It offers a great variety of fun and entertainment for visitors of all ages. Dinner & overnight at the Bangkok. (B,D)
Day - 5 Bangkok - Kuala Lumpur - Genting Highland
After breakfast proceed to Bangkok Airport to catch your Flight for Kuala Lumpur. Arrive Kuala Lumpur & drive straight to Genting Highland & go up to Genting by Cable Car, One of the Asia’s Largest Cable Car Ride. Dinner & overnight at the hotel. (B,D)
Day - 6 Genting Highland
Morning breakfast at hotel. Toady enjoy at Snow World - The biggest winter wonderland in Malaysia. Evening free & relax or you may also try your luck at South East Asia's biggest casino. Overnight at Genting Highlands. (B)
Day - 7 Genting Highland - Kuala Lumpur
After early morning breakfast proceed to Kuala Lumpur by Coach. En route enjoy City Tour which includes Visit to Spectacular Batucaves, Watch Outlet, CoCo Boutique, National Monument, Photo Stoping Points at Petronas Twin Tower & King Palace, you will drive past the Elegant Jamek Mosque, Merlena Square, Old Railway Station. Dinner & Overnight at the Kuala Lumpur.(B,D)
Day - 8 Kuala Lumpur - Singapore
After breakfast proceed for Singapore by Surface & transfer to the hotel. Evening free for shopping. Dinner & overnight at Singapore. (B,D)
Day - 9 Singapore
After breakfast proceed for city tour with a drive around the Civic Distric Past the Padang, the Cricket Club, Historic Parliament house, Supreme Court & City Hall, we also stop at the Merlion Park for great views of Marina Bay & a Picture taking opportunity with the Merlion, Singapore’s well know Tourism Icon. Tour Continues with a visit to Thian Huckkeng Temple, one of the oldest Buddhist Taoist Temples on the Island . Afternoon proceed to Sentosa Island - The Pride of Singapore by cable car with thrilling Underwater Walk,Cable Car, Dolphin Show, ending this memorable evening with a Musical Dancing Fountain show and sparkling lights & bustling sound - SONG OF THE SEAS. Dinner & overnight at Singapore. (B,D)
Day - 10 Singapore - Hong Kong
Depart for Hong Kong by Flight. Arrive Hong Kong and check into the hotel. Evening free for personal activities. Overnight at hotel. (B,D)
Day - 11 Hong Kong
After breakfast proceed for Hong Kong City Tour Proceedings to Wards Victoria peak for Panoramic Views of Hong Kong Island Kowloon & Surrounding Island, You will Pass Picture Sque Repulse bay on the way to your next destination the famous Fishing Village of Aberdeen, here you will see Hongkong’s junk-dwelling floating community, your tour of Hongkong Island Concludes with a Short Visit to a Prestigious Jewelery Factory, where Craftsmen Fashion meticulous works of art from gold & gems, evening free for personal activities. Overnight at the hotel. (B,D)
Day - 12 Hong Kong - India
After breakfast transfer to Hong Kong Airport to board your Flight for India, back to home with sweet memories of your holidays with Wonder Earth Tour. (B)
|Extra Person:||₹ 103,890.00|
|Single Supplement:||₹ 29,488.00|
|Child 2-11 yrs. (with Bed...:||₹ 90,128.00|
|Child 2-9 yrs. (W/O Bed):||₹ 84,230.00|
|Infant (Under 2 yrs.):||₹ 18,212.00|
Thailand Singapore Malaysia Hongkong Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Return Economy Class Airfare. (Ex. Mumbai)
- 2 Nights Hotel accommodation on twin share basis with Breakfast in 3 Star Hotel or similar in Pattaya.
- 2 Nights Hotel accommodation on twin share basis with Breakfast in 3 Star Hotel or similar in Bangkok.
- 1 Night accommodation with Breakfast on twin sharing basis in 3 Star Hotel or Similar in Kuala Lumpur.
- 2 Nights accommodation with Breakfast on twin sharing basis in 3 Star Hotel or similar in Genting Highland.
- 2 Nights accommodation with breakfast on twin sharing basis in 3 star hotel or similiar in Singapore.
- 2 Nights accommodation with breakfast on twin sharing basis in 3 star hotel or similiar in Hong Kong.
- Coral Island Tour.
- Bangkok City tour.
- Kuala Lumpur City Tour.
- Cable Car Ride in Genting Highland.
- Snow World in Genting Highland.
- Singapore City Tour.
- Kuala Lumpur to Singapore by Surface.
- Hongkong City Tour.
- All transfers on SIC basis.
Thailand Singapore Malaysia Hongkong Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- TCS extra as applicable on all above Rates.
- Visa Charges.
- Personal expenses such as mineral water, tips, laundry charges, telephone charges etc.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in "Tour Cost Includes".
- Personal Expenses such as Drinks, Mineral Water, Tips, Laundry Charges, Telephone Calls,
- Porterage Charges etc.
Thailand Singapore Malaysia Hongkong Tour Package Notes
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Other Terms / Condition per our website.
- Above Rates are Valid till 30th Sep 2021.
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Rates are subject to availability of Hotels & Flight.
- Pan Card is compulsory for all International Adult traveller
Thailand Singapore Malaysia Hongkong Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Above Tour cost based on 1 USD = 84.25 INR** as per Today i.e. Wednesday, December 6, 2023
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 30 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey date change charges Rs. 2000/- per pax per change shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- All the passengers will have to carry foreign currency of minimum USD 500 per person.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%