Spectacular South Africa Tour Package
₹54999/ per person
Sun City - Johannesburg - Cape Town
- 6 Nights/ 7 Days
- Availability 21 Apr, 2021
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Spectacular South Africa Tour Package Destination Details
- Sun CitySun City is known the world over as a premier holiday resort. South Africa's Las Vegas, Sun City has casinos in abundance, as well as a variety of diverse entertainment and relaxation activities. The resort's most magnificent sight is The Lost City, an enormous complex that includes a water park. Statues of gazelles leap from towers topped with palm trees, and pools, artificial caves and ruins fill the grounds. A world-class golf course is also at your disposal here.
- JohannesburgOne of the first places most people visiting Johannesburg wish to see are the South Western Townships or Soweto. Famous all over the world for the riots which took place there in 1976, Soweto contains some nice areas which are worth seeing. It is recommended that you take a professional tour there, however, rather than organise your own as you will not be familiar with the different areas of the region. Oh these tours usually lead to a shebeen or local pub for a drink too so you can really get to see what life there is like - or so the story goes. The city is also home to a wide variety of recreational activities. You will find numerous musems and galleries throughout the city including the impressive Museum Africa, the South African National Museum of Military History, the Bensusan Museum of Photography, the South African Breweries Museum, the Johannesburg Art Gallery and the Nelson Mandela Museum. The zoo and botanic gardens are the perfect escape for those of you who want to hit the outdoors without leaving the city itself. And, if it’s watersports you’re after, head to nearby Vaal Dam where you can sail, water ski, fish, swim etc. etc. Finally, for the animal lovers among you, there’s a cheetah farm, snake parks and a crocodile farm where you can even purchase an authentic crocodile handbag if you so wish. It may seem a little wrong but rest assured, they are really good value. And on the subject of bargains, Johannesburg is also renowned as a shopper’s paradise and prices are somewhat cheaper compared to those outside Africa. If it’s conventional goods you’re on the look out for, head to Sandton City and Square, The Firs in Rosebank, the Carlton Centre or the Randburg Watefront. But, as we all know, backpackers are rarely after conventional goods so if you feel like haggling and searching for useless random items for hours on end, check out the flea market attached to the aforementioned Waterfront, the Rosebank Flea Market, the Trading Market in Yeoville or the Oriental Plaza on Bree Street. Each is home to hundreds of local traders selling authentic African goods and offers an excellent way to spend a couple of hours.
- Cape TownWith its majestic Table Mountain backdrop, Cape Town is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. A harmonious blend of architectural styles reflects the tastes of dictates of the past as well as today's more functional requirements. Between the high-rise office blocks, Edwardian and Victorian buildings have been meticulously preserved, and many outstanding examples of Cape Dutch architecture are found. Narrow, cobble stone streets and the strongly Islamic ambiance of the Bo-Kaap enhance the cosmopolitan ambiance of the city. Cape Town shopping options invite you to endlessly browse. Elegant malls such as the Victoria Wharf at the V&A Waterfront, antique shops, craft markets, flea markets and art galleries abound. Specialist boutiques offer an enticing array of unusual items not readily obtainable elsewhere. Gourmets and lovers of fine wines have a treat in store, with the Constantia Winelands producing some of the finest wines worldwide.
Day - 1 Sun City
Depart on a private transfer to Sun City Hotel via Gold Reef City
Day - 2 Sun City
Day trip to Pilanesberg Game Drive Pilanesberg Game Drive
Day - 3 Johannesburg
Depart to Johannesburg via Lion Park
Day - 4 Johannesburg - Cape Town
Depart on a complimentary shuttle transfer to O. R. Tambo Airport for your flight to Cape Town International Airport .
Day - 5 Cape Town
Depart on a Half Day City Tour includes – Table Mountain
Day - 6 Cape Town
Depart on a Full Day City Tour includes – Cape Point, Seal Island, Boulders Beach and Funicular
Day - 7 Cape Town - Return
After Breakfast transfer to the Airport to board your Flight back home. Arrive with Sweet Memories of your Holidays in South Africa with
Wonder Earth Tour. (B)
|Extra Person:||₹ 45,625.00|
|Single Supplement:||₹ 45,625.00|
|Child 2-11 yrs. (with Bed...:||₹ 25,000.00|
Spectacular South Africa Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- 3 Nights Hotel Accommodation in 3 star hotel at Capetown
- 1 Night Hotel accommodation in 3 star hotel at Johannesburg.
- 2 Nights Hotel accommodation in 3 star hotel at Suncity.
- Daily Breakfast
- All transfers in a 7 seater
- English speaking driver cum Guide
- Table Mountain
- Cape Point
- Seal Island
- Boulders Beach
- Gold reef City (Closed on Monday and Tuesday)
- Day trip to Pilanesberg Game Drive
- Visit to Lion Park.
- Airport taxes and additional taxes.
Spectacular South Africa Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- 5% GST extra as applicable on all above rates.
- Visa Charges
- All Porterage and tips, mineral water, laundry, telephone or any other expense personal in nature.
- Personal Insurance, we strongly suggest that the passenger’s take out there own insurance before departing for South Africa.
- Drinks and lunches/dinner except where mentioned
- Items of a personal nature, driver and guide gratuities
- All entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above
- Porterage at hotels and airports
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), Flight delays, excess baggage, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, war, airline or hotel policies etc.
Spectacular South Africa Tour Package Notes
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Other Terms / Condition applicable.
- Above Rates are Valid till 15th Oct 2020.
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Rates are subject to availability of Hotels .
Spectacular South Africa Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Above Tour cost based on 1 ZAR = 5 INR** as per Today i.e. Sunday, April 11, 2021
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 30 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey date change charges Rs. 2000/- per pax per change shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- All the passengers will have to carry foreign currency of minimum USD 500 per person.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%