Scandinavia Tour Package
₹183752/ per person
Helsinki - Stockholm - Copenhagen - Oslo
- 6 Nights/ 7 Days
- Availability 7 Apr, 2024
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a approx full refund, excluding service fees.
Scandinavia Tour Package Destination Details
- HelsinkiHelsinki is a very green city that provides visitors amazing parks, a variety of gardens, and a number of beautiful squares where visitors can walk or ride. Attractions throughout the city are unique and very popular. Museums abound throughout the city, and summer cruises are plentiful all along the seacoast. Take a tour through the Suomenlinna Fortress, or visit the Botanical Gardens.Visiting Helsinki, you will discover tourist attractions that are larger than life like the Olympic Stadium, or attractions that display the reason why Helsinki is the Greenest city in the world, such as Sibelius Park or Pihlajasaari Recreational Park. If you have the kids with you, take them to the Helsinki Zoo or the Linnanmaki Amusement Park. No matter what your interest or choice of pleasure, you will never fail to find something to do in the city of Helsinki.
- StockholmStockholm, one of the most beautiful capitals in the world, is built on 14 islands connected by 57 bridges. The beautiful buildings, the greenery, the fresh air and the proximity to the water are distinctive traits of this city. Ekoparken, the first National City Park in the world, is a green space that breathes for the city, and a constant presence in the crush of the city. Visit Stockholm City Hall. Climb the City Hall tower for a fantastic view of Stockholm. Don’t miss Gamla Stan, Stockholm’s oldest attraction and one of the best preserved medieval city centers in the world. Walk through small winding streets lined with stores full of handicrafts, antiques, art galleries and cafes. The Royal Palace and Stockholm Cathedral are also located in Gamla Stan.
- CopenhagenIn Copenhagen, you can be taken back in time to much of the 15ht century. There are many old palaces, churches, and museums that display the best of old architecture, priceless sculptures, and wonderful paintings. You can also check out some of the most modern locations and art installations that are dedicated to the newest modern artists. In Copenhagen, you will also want to check out all of the best shopping locations on Stroget Street. This is one of the most popular pedestrian streets in the city. Many of the side streets off of Stroget have also turned into pedestrian streets as well to bring in more shopping opportunities to get some of the best fashions and souvenirs available.
- OsloOslo is viewed in this part of Europe as a summer destination – the Oslo summers are packed with folks seeking every ray of sunshine they can get. However wintertime turns this candlelit center of the world into a warm and inviting place where the nightlife turns into a very pleasurable and relaxing experience. On the other hand, for those looking to live it up, the clubs in Oslo are energized throughout the year, regardless of season. There are also concerts and art exhibits that showcase some of the finest culture and art that the city has to offer. Visiting Oslo, you’ll realize that this is a city where nature and metropolis coexist in perfect balance – where you can escape to the trails by day, and return to the clubs and the bars by night. No matter what your interest or choice of pleasure, you will never fail to find something to do in the city of Oslo.
Day - 1 Arrival in Helsinki- Sightseeing starts
Arrival in Helsinki, the capital of Finland. Transfer from Vanta airport to your hotel. Spend some time to see the charm of Helsinki and board the site seeing bus. Helsinki is a modern European cultural city whose urban cosmopolitan lifestyle exists in perfect harmony with nature. Surrounded by the sea and its own exotic archipelago, Helsinki offers visitors an endless number of possibilities. Take the Helsinki City Tour with recorded commentary and sound effects, giving you a wide variety of information about Helsinki. The many sights include the Senate Square, Uspenski Cathedral, the Parliament Building and the Olympic Stadium, the Sibelius Monument, the Temppeliaukio Church, etc.
Day - 2 Helsinki sightseeing - Evening Cruise to Stockholm
After breakfast take the boat to the Suomenlinna fortress. Suomenlinna or Viapori (Finnish), or Sveaborg (Swedish), is an inhabited sea fortress built on six islands, today within Helsinki, the capital of Finland. It is a UNESCO World Heritage site and popular with both tourists and locals, who enjoy it as a picturesque picnic site. Originally named Sveaborg (Fortress of Svea), it was renamed Suomenlinna (Castle of Finland) in 1918 for patriotic and nationalist reasons, though it is still also known by its original name. By evening 16:00 board the overnight ferry for Stockholm.
Day - 3 Stockholm sightseeing
After breakfast on board, arrive in Stockholm the Capital of Scandinavia at 09:30. Start your sightseeing through a comfortable bus with a fabulous view. The trip provides you with exciting information about the sights as you drive or sail past them. See the whole of Stockholm in 90 minutes. The trip shows you the most famous buildings and views, including a stop at Fjällgatan, where the view of Stockholm's islands and waters is truly wonderful. Spend the rest of the day on your own to discover the beauty on water.
Day - 4 Transfer to Copenhagen
After breakfast spend some time to discover Stockholm's famous shopping streets and malls. In the afternoon take the 5 hours train journey to reach the lovely city of Copenhagen, the capital of Denmark. Before your train arrives do not miss the famous Öresund bridge connecting Sweden with Denmark. Copenhagen got its name from the word "köbenhavn", which means "Merchants harbour". It is a captivating, friendly city where there is always something wonderful around the next corner - to see, smell, taste, feel or listen to.
Day - 5 Copenhagen sightseeing - evening cruise to Oslo
After breakfast you will be provided either a pass for hop on hop off bus and boat tour (which is valid throughout your stay) or you will get a nutshell bus and boat tour of two and a half hours (depending on availability). Both the tours pass by the Tivoli Gardens and the Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek. The tours drive through the colourful canal district and past the National Museum, by Christiansborg Palace, home to the Danish Parliament. The trips continue on to the old Stock Exchange and across Kongens Nytorv, where you can see the Royal Theatre, world famous for its Royal Ballet. You willl also go past the colourful harbour district of Nyhavn to Amalienborg Palace - Winter residence of the Royal Family. Here you have the opportunity to see the changing of the Guard. This may be followed by a visit to the Gefion Fountain and The Little Mermaid, inspired by H. C. Andersen's fairytale. During the tours you pay a visit to one of the many magnificent churches in Copenhagen as well as passing by Rosenborg Castle, where the Crown Jewels are protected by the Royal Guard. By evening 16:00, board the cruise to Oslo for the wonderful cruise on the North Sea and night long party.
Day - 6 Oslo sightseeing - evening cruise back to Copenhagen
Arrive in Oslo after breakfast on board at 09:30. Take the connecting bus from the pier to arrive in the city and start your 2 hour sightseeing tour. The port town of Oslo is the capital of Norway Oslo celebrated its 1000 year anniversary in the year 2000. Until 1814, it was known as Christiania after the Danish-Norwegian king. The city is beautifully situated at the head of Oslo Fjord surrounded by forested ridges, and this very location gives Oslo unexpected qualities for a national capital. In Oslo tour you explore the Royal Palace, the City Hall, the Akershus fortress, Holmenkollen Ski arena and Vigeland Sculpture park. By evening 16:00, board the cruise back to Copenhagen to join the party.
Day - 7 Departure from Copenhagen
After breakfast on board arrive in Copenhagen at 09:30. You are then transferred to the Airport or the Train Station for your onward destination.
|Rates for 07/Apr/2024 Departure.
|Child 2-11 yrs. (with Bed...:
|Child 2-9 yrs. (W/O Bed):
|Infant (Under 2 yrs.):
Scandinavia Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Return Airfaire with Airport taxes
- Visa charges
- Daily breakfast and hotel accommodation in 4 star category hotels
- Overnight cruises to Helsinki-Stockholm and Copenhagen-Oslo with own inside cabin
- Transfers from airport to hotel and back to airport
- Train journey in Scandinavia
- Regular Sightseeing as per itinerary.
Scandinavia Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- TCS extra applicable on all above Rates.
- Personal expenses such as Cold Drinks, Phone calls, Porterage charges etc.
- Any other expenses which is specifically not mentioned in “TOUR COST INCLUDES”
Scandinavia Tour Package Notes
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Other Terms / Condition as per Wonder Earth Tour booking form.
- Above Rates are Valid for 25 Pax Travelling Together
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Pan Card is compulsory for all International Adult traveller
Scandinavia Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Above Tour cost based on 1 EUR = 91 INR** as per Today i.e. Saturday, March 2, 2024
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 45 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or change date or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey a date change charges shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be bourne by the passengers only.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%