West Coast of USA Tour Package
₹116999/ per person
San Francisco - Las Vegas - Los Angeles
- 8 Nights/ 9 Days
- Availability 5 Nov, 2021
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Day -1 Arrive in San Francisco
Arrive San Francisco International Airport. After completing your customs and immigration, meet and greet with our representative. Later, board your coach and check in at your Hotel. San Francisco renowned for its chilly summer fog, steep rolling hills, eclectic mix of Victorian and modern architecture and its famous landmarks, including the Golden Gate Bridge, Cable Cars, and Chinatown. Dinner and overnight in hotel. (D)
Day -2 San Francisco
After breakfast, proceed for the city tour of San Francisco visiting Bay Bridge, Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco downtown, upper San Francisco view from Nob hill, Crooked Street. The highlight of the tour is the Bay Cruise. Spend some time at Fishermen’s Wharf and Pier 39. Evening is free at leisure. Dinner and Overnight in hotel. (B, L, D)
Day - 3 San Francisco - Monterey - Los Angeles
After breakfast, proceed to Los Angeles by road. Los Angeles is the most populous city in the State of California and the western United States, with a population of 3.83 million within its administrative limits on a land area of 498.3 square miles (1,290.6 km2). On the way visit the 17 Mile Drive which is a scenic road through Pacific Grove and Pebble Beach on the Monterey Peninsula in California, much of which hugs the Pacific coastline and passes through the famous golf courses and mansions. Part of it serves as the main road through the gated community of Pebble Beach. Inside this community, non-residents have to pay a toll to use the road. The majority of 17 Mile Drive is owned and operated by the Pebble Beach Corporation. The 17 Mile Drive is a 17 mile (27 km) long scenic loop having five entrances, including one at California State Route 1and one at Pacific Grove off Sunset Drive. Dinner and Overnight in hotel. (B, L, D)
Day - 4 Los Angeles
After breakfast, proceed for Orientation City Tour of Los Angeles covering Hollywood Boulevard, Hollywood Stars, Olympic Arena, Beverley Hills, Beach Boulevard, City Hall, Santa Monica, Los Angeles Downtown, Hollywood Hill, and Third Prominent Street, Music Centre, Disney Hall and World Famous Chinese Theatre. Dinner and Overnight in hotel. (B, L, D)
Day - 5 Los Angeles - Universal Studios
After Morning Breakfast, Universal Studios Tour - with innovative rides and attractions, it is designed to let visitors experience the movies like never before. A trip to Universal is like a trip into the heart of Hollywood itself. In the afternoon – Lunch @ Universal Studios. Evening Indian Dinner in the restaurant. Night halt in the hotel. (B, L, D)
Day - 6 Los Angeles - Las Vegas
After breakfast, proceed for Las Vegas by road. Las Vegas is the most populous city in Nevada, the seat of Clark County, and an internationally renowned major resort city for gambling, shopping and fine dining. Las Vegas, which bills itself as The Entertainment Capital of the World, is famous for the number of casino resorts and associated entertainment. The 04 mi (06.04 km) stretch of Las Vegas Boulevard is known as the Strip. Arrive Las Vegas and check in to your Hotel. Later in the evening enjoy the Helicopter ride. Las Vegas looks like a patch of diamonds sprinkled on a darkened desert floor. There's no better way to get a sense of this remote wonderland than by helicopter. You will get a bird’s eye view of this world famous city. Take some memorable photograph’s of your life time from Helicopter. Dinner and Overnight in hotel. (B, L, D)
Day - 7 Las Vegas
After breakfast, time to enjoy Las Vegas the man made wonder of the world on your own. There are more than sixty different shows to choose from plenty of big hotels with each hotel of different type of theme with casinos. Later proceed, to visit Stratosphere Tower to have a bird eye’s view of the Las Vegas strip. Why stay grounded when you can go sky high. More than 100 floors above the Las Vegas Valley at the Stratosphere Casino Hotel & Tower. Jutting 1149 feet into the Vegas Skyline, the iconic Stratosphere Tower is the tallest free standing observation tower in the United States and one of the most exciting among Las Vegas Strip Hotels. In the evening, proceed for the city tour on the strip of Vegas in a Stretch Limo ride. After dinner, proceed to experience the Adorable Light and Laser show on the Freemont Street. Dinner and Overnight in hotel. (B, L, D)
Day - 8 Las Vegas
After breakfast, we proceed for tour to Grand Canyon & Hoover Dam. The Grand Canyon is steep-sided canyon carved by the Colorado River in the United States in the state of Arizona. It is largely contained within the Grand Canyon National Park, one of the first national parks in the United States. The Grand Canyon is 277 miles (446 km) long, up to 18 miles (29 km) wide and attains a depth of over a mile (1.83 km) (6000 feet). ). Dinner and overnight in hotel. (B, D)
Day - 9 Las Vegas - Return Home with Wonderful Memories
Today, we check-out of the hotel and drive to the airport for your flight home. Its time to say goodbye to all the new friends you have made. We hope you take back happy memories of your Holiday. We would like you to spare a few minutes of your time to write and tell us how you enjoyed your tour and any suggestions you may have for the future. (B)
West Coast of USA Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- 2 Nights Hotel accommodation in Hilton Garden Inn / Sheraton OR Similar 3 star hotel at San Francisco.
- 3 Nights Hotel accommodation in Embassy Suites / Hilton Garden Inn OR Similar 3 star hotel at Las Vegas.
- 3 Nights Hotel accommodation in Monte Carlo OR Similar 3 star hotel at Los Angeles.
- 08 Breakfast, 07 Lunch, 08 Dinner
- San Fracisco: Bay Cruise, Orientation Tour.
- Los Angeles: 17 Mile, Monterey, Universal Studios, Orientation Tour.
- Las Vegas: Grand Canyon including the Skywalk, Helicopter Ride, Stretch Limo ride, Stratosphere Tower.
- All transfers and sightseeing along with theme park fees is included as per the itinerary
- All ground transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- All entrance fees as per the itinerary.
- Service of Professional Tour Escort / Local English Speaking Representative from Wonder Earth Tour.
West Coast of USA Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- Service Tax extra as applicable on all above Rates.
- Any Airfare / Airport Taxes (International/ Domestic)
- Overseas Mediclaim.
- Visa fees (USA)
- Any item not mentioned in the include column / any difference in the rate of exchange on the date of Booking.
- Any Shore Excursion on the Cruise/ Tips to Tour Managers.
West Coast of USA Tour Package Notes
- Tour Cost is approximately calculated @Rs. 65 per USD. Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Tour Cost based on group of 30 Adult Passengers
- Other Terms / Conditions as per Important Information.
- Rates are subject to changes without prior notice.
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Once an Air Ticket is issued, date change penalty & rerouting charges (as applicable) will be charged. Check with our Sales Officer for the applicable charges.
- Indian Lunches and Dinners and local meals are pre set & a-la carte is not possible.
- On certain days, packed / local Lunches will be provided.
- Lunch, Mediclaim & Wonder Earth Tour Tour Escort will only be provided if group size is more than 30 pax.
West Coast of USA Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 45 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or change date or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey a date change charges shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be bourne by the passengers only.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%