Srilanka Maldives Tour Package
₹96500/ per person
Negombo - Sigiriya - Anuradapura - Kandy - Bentota - Colombo - Maldives
- 10 Nights/ 11 Days
- Availability 8 Oct, 2022
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Srilanka Maldives Tour Package Destination Details
- Sri LankaSri Lanka is a highly acclaimed tourist destination of south Asia renowned for its ancient monuments, sun-kissed beaches, museums and art galleries. The singular charm exhibited by the tourist attractions in Sri Lanka will surely engulf you with ecstasy. The most beguiling among the highlights of Sri Lanka are its monuments that reveal a rich past and a colonial charm that has been well preserved in the country. While on your tour to Sri Lanka, you will come across a number of attractions.
- SigiriyaOne of the seven world heritage site in Sri Lanka , To my knowledge Sigiriya is the most visited site in Sri Lanka. Its a fortress build on top of an 350M high rock and the surrounding gardens and the irrigation system is considered an great feet during the time Sigiriya was built. It is also world renowned for its frescoes which are found in some part of the rock walls. Another big reason why Sigiriya is so popular is that it is one day visit from Colombo, the main business city of the country , so for a one day getaway Sigiriya is great destination.
- AnuradhapuraAnuradhapura is one of the ancient capitals of Sri Lanka, famous for its well-preserved ruins of ancient Lankan civilization. From the 4th century BC, it was the capital of Sri Lanka until the beginning of the 11th century AD. During this period it remained one of the most stable and durable centers of political power and urban life in South Asia. The ancient city, considered sacred to the Buddhist world, is today surrounded by monasteries covering an area of over sixteen square miles (40 km˛). Anuradhapura is also significant in Hindu legend as the fabled capital of the Asura King Ravana in the Ramayana.
- KandyKandy, the second-largest city of Sri Lanka, is surrounded by mountain ranges and tea plantations. Due to its 3-hour distance from the capital Colombo, Kandy is a crowd favorite for travelers wanting to spend a day or two visiting its colonial buildings and religious sites. While most guidebooks mention Kandy city as the main attraction, there are more remarkable sights to see outside the city in the rainforest area.Apart from Sri Lanka’s stunning beaches, it is also famous for its religious sites and spectacular train rides. This is where Kandy’s role in your Sri Lanka Route comes in, as the gateway to one of the most epic train journeys in the world and host to a myriad of cultural exhibits.
- BentotaSrilanka Mainly known for its wonderful resorts and spicy food, Bentota is not among the popularly frequented places in Sri Lanka. However, it is fast making its presence felt on the tourist's map and is on its way to become one of the most popular tourist spots in Sri Lanka. Located 65 km away from Colombo, Bentota is a place you must visit if you want solitude mixed with natural beauty.Home to a couple of the most beautiful beaches in Sri Lanka, Bentota is truly a delightful place to be in. Besides, the city also has a number of water sporting facilities that attract tourists who want their share of fun along with the detachment Bentota offers.Speaking of tourist attractions, Bentota has a lot to offer to its visitors. From a number of festivals to shopping, Bentota is truly a tourist's delight. The artifacts and handicrafts on offer at the many stalls/shops at Bentota are appreciated worldwide and would serve as great gifts to carry back home. Another important attraction at Bentota is the Yala Wildlife Park that offers some exciting safaris to tourists. Enjoy water sports, explore the beautiful coral reefs or tour the historical sights that would be a nice way to spend time at Bentota. Don't forget to try out the local food at Bentota that would just delight your taste buds.On the whole, Bentota is truly a wonderful place to visit during your Sri Lanka tour. Do drop in at this magical city the next time you visit Sri Lanka and enjoy a vacation that would be perfect in every sense.
- ColomboColombo, the capital, is the financial and the commercial hub and at the same time, a major tourist destination as well. Entire town is dotted with several places of tourist interest, some of the must visit ones being Dehiwala Zoo, Dutch Period Museum, Fort Clock Tower, Gangaramaya Temple, Independence Hall and Mt Lavinia Beach.
- MaldivesThe Republic of Maldives is a gorgeous patch of nearly 1200 coral islands that makes the Laccadive Sea a heavenly place to be. Coral reef, lagoons and fabulously white beaches make it look like a piece of heaven on earth. The rising sea levels or the galloping waves of a tsunami can swallow this country whole and the government is already shopping for a new country though nothing will come as close to the paradise they are used to. The country's future is not too bright due to rising sea levels. May be because it is not too bright, every moment on its islands is bliss. With no care for what is to come, the Maldivians indulge in luxury. Gorgeous resorts with water bungalows and villas, underwater restaurants, and state of the art diving excursions all make it an expensive holiday. While Maldives is one of the best beach and diving destinations in the world, it is not a party town. It is an Islamic country and alcohol is illegal. So are swimsuits. But you can have both only if you are in a resort. The nightlife is tame but you can make up for it by going shopping. It has some lovely products that you can take back home. The handwoven mats, pretty boxes with lacquer work and dhoni models (traditional boat). If shopping does not do it, go for marine sports like surfing, scuba diving, snorkelling, night fishing, windsurfing and water skiing.click here for Maldives Ratesheet
Day - 1 India - Colombo - Negombo
Arrive in Sri Lanka and transferred to Negombo. Rest of the day Leisure. Overnight stay at Negombo.
Day - 2 Negombo - Sigiriya
After breakfast leave for sigiriya. En route visit Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage. Later transfer to Sigiriya via Dambulla. Overnight stay at Sigiriya.
Day - 3 Sigiriya - Anuradapura
After breakfast leave for Polonnaruwa and visit polonnaruwa sightseeing. Later transfer to Anuradapura. Overnight stay at Anuradapura.
Day - 4 Anuradapura - Kandy
After breakfast visit Anuradapura sightseeing. Thereafter leave for Kandy. En route visit a spice garden and batik factory in Matale. Overnight stay at Kandy.
Day - 5 Kandy - Bentota
After breakfast commence city tour of Kandy, including Upper Lake Drive, Market Square, Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic and the Royal Botanical Gardens. Later proceed to Bentota.
Day - 6 Bentota - Colombo
After breakfast proceed to Galle & commence sightseeing of Galle. On completion return to Colombo & afternoon commence city tour of Colombo. Overnight stay at Colombo.
Day - 7 Colombo - Maldives
After breakfast proceed to take your Flight for Maldives. On arrival transfer to hotel. Day free at Leisure. Dinner and overnight at Maldives. (B,D)
Day - 8 Maldives
After breakfast depart for Island Tour (optional). Return to Hotel. Dinner & Overnight. (B,D)
Day - 9 Maldives
After breakfast full day on your own. Dinner and Overnight at Maldives. (B,D)
Day - 10 Maldives
After breakfast full day on your own. Dinner and overnight at Maldives. (B,D)
Day - 11 Maldives - India
After breakfast transfer to Airport to board your Flight for India. Arrive India with Sweet Memories of your Mauritius holiday with
Wonder Earth Tour. (B)
|Extra Person:||₹ 100,212.00|
|Single Supplement:||₹ 57,890.00|
|Child 2-11 yrs. (with Bed...:||₹ 91,942.00|
|Child 2-9 yrs. (W/O Bed):||₹ 67,215.00|
|Infant (Under 2 yrs.):||₹ 13,066.00|
Srilanka Maldives Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Return economy class Airfare with taxes. (Ex. Mumbai)
- Hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis in 3 star hotel.
- 10 Breakfasts, 3 Lunch & 10 Dinners
- All transfers on SIC.
- Visa fees.
- All taxes.
Srilanka Maldives Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- 5% GST extra applicable on all above Rates.
- Personal Expenses such as Drinks, Mineral Water, Tips, Laundry Charges, Telephone Calls, Porterage Charges etc.
- Anything not Specifically mentioned in "Tour Cost Includes".
Srilanka Maldives Tour Package Notes
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Other Terms / Condition per our website.
- Above Rates are Valid till 30th Sep 2021.
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Rates are subject to availability of Hotels & Flight.
- Pan Card is compulsory for all International Adult traveller
Srilanka Maldives Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Above Tour cost based on 1 USD = 82.7 INR** as per Today i.e. Wednesday, September 28, 2022
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 30 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey date change charges Rs. 2000/- per pax per change shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- All the passengers will have to carry foreign currency of minimum USD 500 per person.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%