Mysore Bandipur Vythiri Coorg Tour Package
₹33999/ per person
Bangalore - Mysore - Bandipur -Vythiri - Coorg - Bangalore
- 6 Nights/ 7 Days
- Availability 10 Jul, 2022
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Mysore Bandipur Vythiri Coorg Tour Package Destination Details
- MysoreThe birthplace of proud kings, the city of Mysore in the state of Karnataka has a unique allure. Whenever the name ‘Mysore’ is mentioned, grand palaces with intricate and vibrant architecture comes to mind. But Mysore is more than these majestic works in stone. Overlooking the city are the Chamundi Hills, with the highest peak housing the Chamundeshwari Temple, known for its amazing architecture and spiritual essence. See the whole of Mysore city spread out before you, from the top of these hills. The winding roads through the lush green forest lead you to Sri Chamarajendra Zoological Gardens, one of the most popular zoos in the country. After this encounter with the wild, be enchanted by the beautiful Gothic architecture of St. Philomena’s Church, in the city center. Satisfy your curiosity about the history of Mysore and enrich your knowledge about its legacy at the many museums scattered across the city. Be enchanted by the massive and vivid paintings in the art gallery at Jaganmohan Palace. The Rail Museum, the Regional Natural History Museum, and the Folklore Museum are the other must-visit museums in Mysore. Lose yourself in a world of ethereal music at the privately-owned museum for music, Melody World.
- CoorgLocated amidst imposing mountains in Karnataka with a perpetually misty landscape, Coorg is the place to be for all nature lovers. This popular coffee producing hill station is not only popular for its beautiful green hills and the streams cutting right through them. It also stands as a popular destination because of its culture and people. The Kodavas, a local clan specialising in martial arts, are especially notable for their keen hospitality.
The Scotland of IndiaCoorg, officially known as Kodagu, is the most affluent hill station in Karnataka. It is well known for its breathtakingly exotic scenery and lush greenery. Forest covered hills, spice and coffee plantations only add to the landscape. Madikeri is the region's centre point with all transportation for getting around starting from here. On a visit to Coorg, cover the beautiful towns like Virajpet, Kushalnagar, Gonikoppal, Pollibetta, and Somwarpet, and experience the beautiful concept of ''homestays'' to make your experience more memorable! 245 km Bangalore110 km Mysore190 km Calicut195 km Mangalore225 km Ooty120 km Hassan
- BandipurBandipur National Park, an 874-sq.-km forested reserve in the southern Indian state of Karnataka, is known for its small population of tigers. Once the private hunting ground of the Maharajas of Mysore, the park also harbors Indian elephants, spotted deer, gaurs (bison), antelopes and numerous other native species. The 14th-century Himavad Gopalaswamy Temple offers views from the park's highest peak.
- VythiriVythiri is a small town and tourist destination located in the Wayanad district in the Indian state of Kerala. It is one of the three Taluks in the district with the other two being Mananthavady and Sulthan Bathery
The Windflower Resorts and SpaNo 295, Maharana pratap Simha Road Opp Horse Park, Nazarabad Mysore
Located in JC Nagar, The Windflower Resorts and Spa is a perfect starting point from which to explore Mysore. Offering a variety of facilities and services, the hotel provides all you need for a good night's sleep. Service-minded staff will welcome and guide you at the The Windflower Resorts and Spa. Some of the well-appointed guestrooms feature television LCD/plasma screen, bathroom phone, cleaning products, complimentary instant coffee, complimentary tea. Recuperate from a full day of sightseeing in the comfort of your room or take advantage of the hotel's recreational facilities, including dart board, hot tub, fitness center, sauna, golf course (within 3 km). Discover all Mysore has to offer by making The Windflower Resorts and Spa your base.
The Windflower Jungle Resorts & Spa BandipurThe Windflower Tusker TrailsMangala Village, Gundlupet Taluk Bandipur
The Windflower Resorts & Spa Bandipur is a popular choice amongst travelers in Bandipur, whether exploring or just passing through. The hotel has everything you need for a comfortable stay. Take advantage of the hotel's free Wi-Fi in all rooms, car park, room service, restaurant, laundry service. Some of the well-appointed guestrooms feature internet access – wireless, internet access – wireless (complimentary), air conditioning, wake-up service, mini bar. Entertain the hotel's recreational facilities, including outdoor pool, spa, games room. The Windflower Resorts & Spa Bandipur combines warm hospitality with a lovely ambiance to make your stay in Bandipur unforgettable.
The Windflower Resort & Spa VythiriAnnapoorna Estate, Survey No. 40/ 2BResurvey No. 330/1, Achoornam Village, Vythiri Taluk Wayanad
The Windflower Resort & Spa Vythiri is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests in Wayanad. The hotel offers a wide range of amenities and perks to ensure you have a great time. To be found at the hotel are free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour security, daily housekeeping, 24-hour front desk, facilities for disabled guests. Each guestroom is elegantly furnished and equipped with handy amenities. Recuperate from a full day of sightseeing in the comfort of your room or take advantage of the hotel's recreational facilities, including fitness center, sauna, outdoor pool, spa, massage. The Windflower Resort & Spa Vythiri is an excellent choice from which to explore Wayanad or to simply relax and rejuvenate.
The Windflower Resorts & Spa CoorgS.No 202/ p1 Kedakal Village, Suntikoppa Hobli, Somwarpet Taluk,Kodagu District Coorg
Stop at The Windflower Resorts & Spa Coorg to discover the wonders of Coorg. Both business travelers and tourists can enjoy the hotel's facilities and services. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms, Wi-Fi in public areas, valet parking, car park, family room are there for guest's enjoyment. Some of the well-appointed guestrooms feature television LCD/plasma screen, internet access – wireless, private pool, internet access – wireless (complimentary), whirlpool bathtub. The hotel offers various recreational opportunities. The Windflower Resorts & Spa Coorg combines warm hospitality with a lovely ambiance to make your stay in Coorg unforgettable.
|2 Adults||4 Adults||6 Adults|
|Adult||₹ 39,999.00||₹ 35,999.00||₹ 33,999.00|
|Extra Person||₹ 21,999.00||₹ 21,999.00||₹ 21,999.00|
|Single Supplement||₹ 25,999.00||₹ 25,999.00||₹ 25,999.00|
|Child 6-11 yrs. (W/O...||₹ 9,999.00||₹ 9,999.00||₹ 9,999.00|
|*Above Rates are per person|
Mysore Bandipur Vythiri Coorg Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- 6 Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- 6 Breakfast , 6 Lunch & 6 Dinner
- All applicable Hotel taxes.
- Driver allowance, Toll, Tax, Permit & All Parking Charges.
Mysore Bandipur Vythiri Coorg Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- 5% Government Service Tax applicable on Total Package Cost.
- Any meals other than the mentioned in the package.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail & flight delays, road blocks, vehicle malfunctions, political disturbances, etc.
- Individual entrance fees to visit places, any extra fees outside our program & ride / safari / boating / camera permission etc..
Mysore Bandipur Vythiri Coorg Tour Package Notes
- Above rates are per person.
- All Above rates and Hotels are Subject to availability at the time of actual booking.
- Please read the Terms & Conditions as mentioned in our "Booking Form" before Booking the Tour.
- above mentioned rates are per person.
- Above Rates are Valid Till 30 Sep,2021.
- Guests are requested to carry Photo Identity Proof as per Government regulations.
Mysore Bandipur Vythiri Coorg Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Tourist can enroll His / Her / their name(s) for the tour by paying a deposit (non-refundable) of INR 5000/- per person For booking of any class in train and / or by air, additional difference amount is required. The difference should also be paid in advance. The balance amount should be paid 30 days prior to the date of departure. If the balance amount is not paid before 30 days, it will be deemed as cancelled and the deposit will not be refunded. We reserve the right to cancel the tour, alter the routes, carriers, time-tables, itinerary and accommodation without prior notice.
- Tourist travels at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representatives or staff accept any liabilities or responsibilities for any damage, loss, injury, accident, death etc, during the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- It is necessary to book at least 120 days in advance before the schedule departure of the tour. We do not accept any responsibilities and liabilities for the railway tickets of the passengers who book with us for less than 120 days from the scheduled departure of the train. If we have to make any alternate arrangement, then the extra cost of making alternate arrangement should be borne by the passengers only.
- Berth Nos. & Coach Nos. of Railway Tickets are allotted by the computer and therefore passengers have to accept as they are given.
- There will be NO SERVICES & MEALS DURING TRAIN / BUS JOURNEYS.
- Any increase in Air / Bus Fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- We have published the names of the Hotels for each tour, even though we reserve the right to change the same, if the accommodation is not available in the Identified / Specified Hotel for the particular package tour due to reasons beyond our control. We shall make all our best efforts to shift the passengers to the Hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standards. No refund will be allowed when we have provided alternative / similar accommodation. The rooms shall be allotted as per the check-in time of the respective Hotels, and they shall have to be vacated as per the check-out time of the Hotel.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passengers who creates trouble for the management or to the other fellow passengers.
- If due to any reason beyond our control like riots, accidents, flood, political unrest, bandh calls or any natural, or man made calamities, the tour programme needs to be changed or extended, then the additional expenditure for the same will be borne by the passengers. If any passenger has to leave the tour mid way due to any reason, then there shall be no refund for the remaining part of the tour and the expenses for returning back shall also be borne by the passengers only.
- If due to any reason beyond our control, we have to cancel some sight seeing places, there shall be no refund for the same. If a tour is cancelled from our part then the cost and responsibility of organising the new tour will be of passengers only.
- Any complain regarding our services like Hotels, Bus, etc, passengers are advised to inform our office immediately by Phone / Fax so that the same can be re-addressed on the spot, no complains or refund for the same be entertained after completion of the tour.
- Any dispute / claims subject to Surat Jurisdiction.
- Any change / additional Govt. Service tax levied must born by the passengers.
- Timings mentioned in the itinerary for the Bus / Flight journey are estimated only. There are frequent chances of delay in arrival / departure at destination due to various reasons.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Child (5-11 yrs) with extra bed rate will be given only mattress in the parents room. Child up to 4 years will not be given any extra bed and no seats in train and bus.
- There will be NO refund for any unutilized service on the tour.
- We are Travel Agent and Holiday Organizers only and act as an agent for clients on one side and the operator of the various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any Hotel & do not operate or control any Airlines, other services like transport services / guides, Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the Hotels, Airlines, Guide Services, Transport Services, opening of the sightseeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility & shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages etc. Caused by the act or default or management or employees of such independent contractors and also any consequences arising out of natural calamities, strikes, breakdown and facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in services of all concerned and for any act of omission or inconveniences caused in connection with the travel facility etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damage / claim / financial compensation and any liability in any form / in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or anyother events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%