Highlights of China Tour Package
₹119749/ per person
Beijing - Xian - Shanghai
- 8 Nights/ 9 Days
- Availability 21 Apr, 2021
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Highlights of China Tour Package Destination Details
- ChinaChina is not a country, but a whole new world. There is hardly any contry on earth that could match its richness in culture, tradtion, history, natural scenery and of course, population. We would like to introduce some of the most beautiful attractions in China to you. We have organized the attractions in 3 ways. In ''theme attractions'' we tried to group several attractions that shares similar characteristics together, such as the Jiangnan watertowns. Then we invite you to discover this beautiful country by exploring its provinces, and you might be pleasantly surprized. Lastly, we list the most ''popular'' attractions in China, but please remember, they tend to be extremely crowded.
- BeijingBeijing is vibrant with amazing attractions, Forbidden City, the most magnificent palace in China; Ming Tombs, an imperial tomb cluster for thirteen emperors of the Ming Dynasty (1368-1644); Great Wall, one of the seven wonders of the world; Temple of Heaven, the worshipping site for the emperors; Summer Palace, the grandest imperial garden in China; Sacred Way, a divine road reflecting the pomp and dignity of emperors; Tiananmen Square, The Water Cube, The Bird’s Nest (Olympic National Stadium Outside), The largest square in the world; 798 Art Zone, Lama Temple, a noted temple dedicated to Tibetan Buddhism; Beihai Park, a centuries-old park with marvelous scenery; Hutong, a carrier and mirror of Beijing folk culture.
- XianXian (ancient name Chang’an), with its history as a capital encompassing 13 dynasties, offers many historical monuments and plethora of ancient ruins and tombs in and around the city. Today, tourism has become a cornerstone industry of the city and Xian is one of China’s most popular tourist destinations. The famous Terracotta Army draws many visitors to the city, and should not be missed. In addition, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Great Mosque, Famen Temple, Banpo Neolithic Village, etc are all recommended. Nearby Mt. Hua, the steepest mountain in China, offers stunning natural scenery.
- ShanghaiSo what kind of city is Shanghai? It’s important to make up your own mind – arrive with an open mind, and form your own answer as you wander across the city. Like a pearl on the banks of the Pacific Ocean, Shanghai has already become China's fastest growing city and tourist destination. Shanghai is a multi-cultural metropolis with both modern and traditional Chinese features, showing her unique charm in every nook and cranny of the city. What's more, the old fashioned Western architecture in the Bund and modern skyscrapers in Pudong New District both complement and make each other more beautiful. There are many places of historic interest and scenic beauty, as well as tourist scenic spots in Shanghai, like the Jade Buddha Temple, Yuyuan Garden, and Shanghai Old Street. The Oriental Pearl TV Tower, Shanghai Museum, Shanghai Grand Theatre, Longhua Temple and Longhua Pagoda are all portrayed in the prospects for the international metropolis and reveal Shanghai's broad and magnaminous character. Welcome to Shanghai.
Day - 1 India - Beijing
From India fly to China. Arrive at Beijing Capital International Airport; Beijing is a City of amazing contrasts - an ancient capital with some incredible historical sites, and a bustling modern metropolis. Moreover, Beijing has successfully hosted the 2008 Olympics. Your China tour starts with a warm welcome at the airport. Transfer to hotel and take a rest. Later proceed to see the Beijing 798 Art Zone. Mottled red-brick wall Scattered orderly industrial plants, crisscross pipelines, slogans of different ages on the wall. Uniformed workers and fashion visitors form a unique scenery. Dinner at local Indian restaurant. (Indian Dinner)
Day - 2 Beijing
Breakfast at hotel, visit to the world famous Tian'anmen Square the biggest square in the world that lies in the center of the city. Then the Forbidden City from which the Emperors of the Ming and Qing dynasties governed for over 500 years. Pearl shop, and visit the Summer Palace, the largest and best preserved of all the imperial palace gardens, and boasts such delights as the “Marble Boat” and the ornately painted” Long Corridor”. Overnight stay at Beijing. (Breakfast, Indian Lunch and Indian Dinner)
Day - 3 Beijing
Breakfast at hotel, Begin today’s full tour with a visit to a Longdi Jade shop where you will learn about Chinese jade culture. In the afternoon, visit the fabled Great Wall-Juyong Pass, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a massive defensive structure built to keep off intrusion. Overnight stay at Beijing. (Breakfast, Chinese Lunch in Great Wall and Indian Dinner)
Day - 4 Beijing - Xian (Train)
overnight Train Breakfast at hote, proceed for half day Yaxiu market shopping at leisure. Evening take a Packed Indian dinner box. Then transfer to railway station to take overnight train to Xian. (Breakfast, Indian Lunch and Packed Indian Dinner Box)
Day - 5 Xian
Morning arrive at Xian, pick up, then transfer to hotel and have a breakfast. Then we will visit Wild Goose Pagoda Square, and then the last stop we arrange today is the Muslim Bazaar of Xi’an. You can watch the Bell and Drum tower outside look, Tourists, especially from overseas come and shop here. And the Shaanxi Historical Museum. Overnight stay at Xian. (Breakfast, Indian Lunch and Indian Dinner)
Day - 6 Xian - Shanghai (Train)
Breakfast at hotel, you will set off for one of today's highlights - the incredible 2000 year-old Terra Cotta Warriors, Then we will visit the Xian Ceramics Factory. In the evening transfer to Railway Station, go to Shanghai by overnight Train. (Breakfast, Indian Lunch and Packed Indian Dinner Box)
Day - 7 Shanghai
Morning arrive Shanghai pick up, then transfer to hotel and have a breakfast, then visit the Shanghai Museum which is the largest museum of ancient Chinese art in Shanghai. The museum includes artifacts demonstrating ancient wisdom and philosophy, the museum is divided into eleven galleries and three exhibition halls. Later visit the People Square and Nanjing Road for shopping, then go to the silk shop. Later visit the lovely old Yuyuan Garden-outside look nine zig zag bridge with golden fish pond, bridges and pavilions. Then we step onto Yu Market, TV tower level 2 after 1700 p.m., We will explore the Bund in the evening, Cultural program: Huangpu River Cruise. Indian dinner at local Indian restaurant. (Breakfast, Indian Lunch and Indian Dinner)
Day - 8 Shanghai
Breakfast at hotel, visit the Jade Buddha Temple, the most famous Buddhist temple in Shanghai, Tea Shop, Taobao City Shopping at free leisure in the afternoon, evening visit Xintiandi, the essential night life of Shanghai with bars, Shikumen Buildings, galleries, fashion shops, themed restaurants, coffee shops. Transfer back hotel. (Breakfast, Indian Lunch, Indian Dinner)
Day - 9 Shanghai - India (Flight)
Breakfast at hotel, Morning free at Leisure and check out before 12:00 AM. Transfer to the Airport to get your Flight for India. (B)
Highlights of China Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Return Economy Class Group Airfare. (Ex. Mumbai)
- 3 Nights Hotel Accommodation on Twin / Triple Sharing Basis in 5 star Hotel at Beijing.
- 2 Nights in Train
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation on Twin / Triple Sharing Basis in 5 star Hotel at Shanghai
- 1 Night Hotel Accommodation on Twin / Triple Sharing Basis in 5 star Hotel at Xian.
- 8 Breakfast, 6 Indian Lunch + 1 Chinese Lunch in Great Wall, 6 Indian Dinner, 2 Packed Indian Dinner Box.
- Beijing: 798 Art Zone, Tiananmen Square, The Summer Palace, The Imperial Gardens, Marble Boat, Acrobatic Show The Great Wall of China, The Bird’s Nest (Olympic National Stadium Outside), The Water Cube.
- Xian: The Shaanxi Historical Museum, Ceramics Factory The Muslim Bazaar, Terracotta Warriors
- Shanghai: Museum, Pearl T.V. Tower, The Bund, Huangpu River Cruise, The Jade Buddha Temple, Yuyuan Garden
- Train Ticket From Beijing to Xian to Shanghai. (Soft Berth)
- All Transfers & Sightseeing on Private Basis by A/c. Vehicle.
- One Bottle of Mineral Water per person per Day.
- Souvenirs as Free Gifts & Tip for Driver and Guide.
- Visa charges.
- Service of Professional Tour Escort / Local English Speaking Representative from Wonder Earth Tour.
Highlights of China Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- GST as applicable on all above Rates.
- Any expenses of personal nature for e.g. tel calls, laundry, porterage, mineral water or any other services not mentioned above; Excess luggage charge
- Meals other then mentioned in program
- Any optional program
- Anything not specifically mentioned in "Tour Cost Includes".
Highlights of China Tour Package Notes
- Tour Cost is approximately Calculated at Rs. 65/- per USD. Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Tour Cost based on group of 25 Adult Passengers.
- Other Terms / Condition as per Important Information.
- Rates are subject to changes without prior Notice.
- Lunch, Mediclaim & Wonder Earth Tour Tour Escort will only be provided if group size is more than 25 pax.
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Pan Card is compulsory for all International Adult traveller
Highlights of China Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 45 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or change date or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey a date change charges shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be bourne by the passengers only.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%