Spectacular South Africa Tour Package
₹139999/ per person
Cape Town - Knysna - Johannesburg
- 9 Nights/ 10 Days
- Availability 14 Jul, 2021
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Spectacular South Africa Tour Package Destination Details
- South AfricaSouth Africa is one of the most diverse and enchanting countries in the world. Exotic combinations of landscapes, people, history and culture offer the traveller a unique and inspiring experience. South Africa is a heady mix of third and first world cultures - along with the best and least crowded beaches in the world. Throw in wildlife parks such as the Kruger National Park, Eight World Heritage Sites, beautiful natural scenery, a great infrastructure and a stable post-apartheid environment and you have a great destination waiting to happen.
- Cape TownWith its majestic Table Mountain backdrop, Cape Town is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. A harmonious blend of architectural styles reflects the tastes of dictates of the past as well as today's more functional requirements. Between the high-rise office blocks, Edwardian and Victorian buildings have been meticulously preserved, and many outstanding examples of Cape Dutch architecture are found. Narrow, cobble stone streets and the strongly Islamic ambiance of the Bo-Kaap enhance the cosmopolitan ambiance of the city. Cape Town shopping options invite you to endlessly browse. Elegant malls such as the Victoria Wharf at the V&A Waterfront, antique shops, craft markets, flea markets and art galleries abound. Specialist boutiques offer an enticing array of unusual items not readily obtainable elsewhere. Gourmets and lovers of fine wines have a treat in store, with the Constantia Winelands producing some of the finest wines worldwide.
- KnysnaKnysna is located between George and Plettenberg Bay. There is a green Mediterranean Maritime climate with rain falling throughout the year. Knysna is wrapped by local forests extending into the Tsitsikamma National Park region. Located between the remarkable Outeniqua Mountains and the Indian Ocean, the beautiful capital of oysters and other delicious seafood is an essential break in the journey on every traveler's route. The town is a popular destination for both tourists and senior citizens entering retirement, especially among the British and former expatriates due to the year-round warm climate. Newly the town has also become a preferred destination among golfers, as the town features many world class golf courses. Knysna too is a favorite haunt of artists, restaurateurs and hippies.
- Sun CitySun City is known the world over as a premier holiday resort. South Africa's Las Vegas, Sun City has casinos in abundance, as well as a variety of diverse entertainment and relaxation activities. The resort's most magnificent sight is The Lost City, an enormous complex that includes a water park. Statues of gazelles leap from towers topped with palm trees, and pools, artificial caves and ruins fill the grounds. A world-class golf course is also at your disposal here.
Day 1 Mumbai - Cape Town
Today is the day you depart to begin your holidays with us. Tour passengers are requested to report 3 Hours before the scheduled flight at International Airport to board your Flight for Cape Town. On arrival at Cape town transfer to the Hotel. Check in at the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day - 2 City Tour Of Cape Town and Table Mountain
After breakfast, proceed for Full Day City tour of Cape Town, to see Table Mountain for unforgettable sweeping views (weather permitting). Return to the city through the Malay Quarter, past the Castle, and around Table Bay to Millerton lighthouse and signal hill. Travel to the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront. Evening will be at leisure at the Waterfront to capture a panoramic view. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day - 3 Cape Town - Full Day Cape Peninsula Tour
After breakfast depart for Full Day Cape Peninsula Tour to explore the beauty of the Cape Peninsula. Then proceed for the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve passing Hout Bay, a colourful and entertaining fishing harbour. Enjoy a cruise to Seal Island, to view seals and sea birds at Duiker Island (weather permitting). After lunch proceed to Boulder’s Beach that is home to a growing colony of the vulnerable African jackass penguins which can be viewed at close quarters. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day - 4 Cape Town
After breakfast, day at Leisure. Spend your time at the Water front. Time for shopping and some Leisurely activities. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day - 5 Cape Town - Garden Route - Knysna Lagoon
After breakfast proceed to Knysna Lagoon via Garden Route. The Garden Route is one of the South Africa’s most scenic routes and a popular and scenic stretch of the south-eastern coast of South Africa. It stretches from Mossel Bay in the Western Cape to the Storms River which is crossed along the N2 coastal highway over the Paul Sauer Bridge in the extreme eastern reach of the Western Cape. Arrive and check in at the Hotel. Evening proceed to Knysna waterfront to board the John Benn Cruise for a fun ride on the tranquil Knysna Lagoon. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day - 6 Knysna - Oudtshoorn (The Feather Capital) - Visit The Cango Caves
After breakfast proceed to Oudtshoorn. En-route we stop at Cango Caves. Visit the first six chambers of Cango Caves. The stalactite and stalagmite formations are an incredible sight. Later, we proceed to Cango Wildlife Ranch where you can discover a variety of animals seldom seen. Venture into Crocodile enclosures, visit Snake Park and Cheetahland. At the Ostrich Farm, you have an opportunity to ride the magnificent bird. Overnight at the hotel.
Day - 7 Knysna Lagoon
Breakfast at hotel. Day free for exploring on your own. Overnight at hotel.
Day - 8 Knysna Lagoon - Port Elizabeth - Johannesburg - Suncity
After breakfast proceed towards Port Elizabeth airport to board your flight to Johannesburg. On arrival at Johannesburg proceed for Gold Reef Tour, it is located on a 10Ha site which surrounds the old no 14 shaft at the Crown Mines gold mine. It depicts Johannesburg as it was in the gold mining heydays of the late 19th and early 20th centuries. The gold mining industry has had, and still is a fundamental factor in the history and economic development of South Africa. Gold Reef City offers the visitor a glimpse into the gold mining industry, a highlight is a tour into the belly of a Gold Mine and thereafter an opportunity to view the melting and pouring process which culminates into a gleaming bar of gold bullion. Later transfer to Suncity. Arrive & check into the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day - 9 Suncity
After breakfast at the hotel, the rest of the day is free at leisure. You can either enjoy various activities in the entertainment complex or choose any of the outdoor activities - Hot air ballooning, Game drives, Jet Skiing, Para sailing, Golfing, water sports etc by own. Overnight at the hotel.
Day - 10 Suncity - Johannesburg - Mumbai
After breakfast proceed to Johannesburg Airport for your Flight to Mumbai with happy memories of fun-filled and un-forgettable travel experience with us!!
Spectacular South Africa Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Return Economy Class Group Airfare. (Ex. Mumbai)
- 4 Nights Hotel Accommodation on Twin / Triple Sharing Basis in Hotel Radisson Red V&A Water Front Or Similar 3 Star Hotel at Cape Town.
- 3 Nights Hotel Accommodation on Twin / Triple Sharing Basis in Hotel Hallow Country Estate Or Similar 3 Star Hotel at Knysna.
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation on Twin / Triple Sharing Basis in Hotel Reef Or Similar 3 Star Hotel at Johannesburg.
- 09 Breakfast, 09 Lunch & 09 Dinners.
- City tour of Cape Town + cable car + Table Mountain
- Full day Cape Peninsula tour with Funicular
- Cape of Good Hope, nature reserve passing Hout Bay
- Cruise to Sea Island at Duiker Island.
- Visit to Boulders Beach
- John Benn Cruise at Knysna Lagoon
- Visit to Cango Caves
- Visit to Cango Wild life
- Visit to Ostrich farm
- Visit to Gold Reef city. (CLOSED ON MONDAYS AND TUESDAYS)
- Full day Excursion to Suncity
- Overseas Mediclaim up to 59 Years.
- Service of Professional Tour Escort / Local English Speaking Representative from Wonder Earth Tour.
Spectacular South Africa Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- GST extra as applicable on all above Rates.
- Visa fee & Charges (INR4000/-*)per person
- Porterage, Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Wines, Mineral Water, Telephone Charges, Optional Tours, And All Items Of Personal Nature.
- Anything Not Specifically Mentioned In The Tour Cost.
Spectacular South Africa Tour Package Notes
- Rates are subject to change without prior Notice.
- Tour Cost is approximately Calculated at Rs. 5/- per ZAR. Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Please read the Terms Condition & Cancellation Policy before Booking.
- High Season Surcharge will be Applicable on specific dates.
- Lunch, Mediclaim & Wonder Earth Tour Tour Escort will only be provided if group size is more than 20 pax.
- Pan Card is compulsory for all International Adult traveller
Spectacular South Africa Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 45 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or change date or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey a date change charges shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be bourne by the passengers only.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%