Switzerland Paris Tour Package
₹103999/ per person
Lucerne - Interlaken - Paris
- 7 Nights/ 8 Days
- Availability 13 Feb, 2023
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a approx full refund, excluding service fees.
Switzerland Paris Tour Package Destination Details
- LucerneA picturesque city that is located in the heart of Switzerland, Lucerne is one of the most famous destinations in Europe, and attracts thousands of visitors every year, who come to glory in this Alpine town’s rich history and majestic scenery. Lake Lucerne's azure blue waters are otherworldly, and even more remarkable beside the dazzling Mount Pilatus, which is also known as the Dragon Mountain. From art museums to city walls, 700 hundred year old bridges to glaciers and world-famous sculptures, Lucerne is a must visit on any itinerary through Switzerland.
- InterlakenInterlaken, a small town in the Bernese Highlands, is one of the most beautiful areas of Switzerland, and is easily accessible from both Zurich and Geneva. As the name suggests, Interlaken or ‘between the lakes’ is bordered by Lake Thun and Lake Brienz with clear mountain streams and waterfalls running off the hills making it the perfect haven for holidaying. A paradise for mountaineers, skiers, and adventure sports lovers, Interlaken is a nature lover's haven as well. Enjoy the romantic mountain views of Eiger and Monch and visit the surrounding Jungfrau region for its alluring countryside. Interlaken, a city laden with scenic beauty is one of the oldest tourist resorts in Switzerland. There is much to do here, from walking along the banks of the beautiful lakes of Thun and Brienz, to hiking to such places of scenic beauty as Harder Mountain and Schynige Platte. There are also various adventure sports available, such as mountain biking, bungee jumping, paragliding, and many, many more. Interlaken also has easy access to many skiing paradises of Switzerland. Nearby Grindelwald is a must visit, which is a glorious mountain town. Other interesting activities include taking the famous Jungfrau railway till the top of Jungfraujoch, the world's highest railway station, as well as visiting the Aletsch Glacier, the biggest glacier in the Alps.
- ParisThe French capital, Paris, has an annual 30 million foreign visitors, and so is the most visited city in the world.Paris sights include monuments and architecture, such as its Arc de Triomphe, Eiffel Tower and neo-classic Haussmannian boulevards and buildings as well as museums, operas and concert halls. There are also more modern attractions such as its suburban Disneyland Paris.
Hotel Chalet SwissSeestrasse 22 Interlaken
Hotel Chalet Swiss is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests in Interlaken. The hotel offers a high standard of service and amenities to suit the individual needs of all travelers. All the necessary facilities, including free Wi-Fi in all rooms, luggage storage, Wi-Fi in public areas, car park, family room, are at hand. Internet access – wireless, heating, wake-up service, desk, balcony/terrace can be found in selected guestrooms. Access to the hotel's hot tub, sauna, golf course (within 3 km), skiing, garden will further enhance your satisfying stay. A welcoming atmosphere and excellent service are what you can expect during your stay at Hotel Chalet Swiss.
Day 1 Arrive Lucerne
Airport to hotel transfer on your own through Swiss Pass. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 2 Lucerne
Breakfast at the hotel. Later Visit Mt. Titlis. Later Visit Mt. Titlis. Immerse yourself in the glacial landscapes and eternal snow of Mt.Titlis in the Swiss Alps ,your breathtaking journey skywards begins when you board the revolving cable car. You'll marvel at the views of Alpine glaciers, ice boulders and their deep crevasses. Find yourself on top of the world at the top of Mt.Titlis, at 10,000 feet (3,020 meters). With approximately 90 minutes here, you can choose to dine at a choice of several restaurants (own expense), relax on the sun terrace or visit the Ice Grotto. Take the IceFlyer to the FunLift for close-up crevass views or hit the slopes for some sledging. Whatever you choose to do, you'll enjoy basking in the magnificent Alpine scenery. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 3 Lucerne - Interlaken
Breakfast at the hotel. Checkout From Lucerne to Station for Interlaken. On arrival Checkin at Interlaken Hotel.Rest of the Day at leisure on your own. Overnight at Interlaken.
Day 4 Interlaken
Breakfast at hotel. Later Visit to Mt. Pilatus from Interlaken. Later Visit to Mt. Pilatus from Interlaken. . Later Visit to Mt. Pilatus from Interlaken. Join this partly guided coach tour from Interlaken to Mount Pilatus for a half-day winter wonderland adventure on one of Switzerland's most majestic mountains! Explore the peak at leisure, before enjoying a typical Swiss lunch. From Kriens, you'll take the panoramic gondola and aerial cable car to the top of Mt. Pilatus at 7'000 feet (2'132 meters). Enjoy approximately two and a half hours at your leisure discovering this white winter paradise along the Dragon Path. According to legend, kind dragons once inhibited this mountain! Afterwards, take the cable car back down the mountain. Overnight at Interlaken.
Day 5 Interlaken - Paris
Breakfast at the hotel. Checkout from Hotel to Station Paris. Checkin at Paris Hotel. In Evening enjoy Seine River Cruise and Paris Illumination Tour. Paris is especially enchanting when the lights go on in the evening, so take this short 2.5-hour tour to sample the city's magic first-hand. Start your evening with a lamp-lit cruise along the Seine River, then see more of Paris' brilliant city lights by taking a Paris illuminations tour around the capital. Your evening in Paris is then free for you to enjoy. You'll quickly understand why Paris is known as the "City of Light". You'll cruise along the Seine River and see the illuminated buildings and bridges of Paris, then tour tree-lined boulevards flanked by animated cafes. You'll see the famous sights of Paris on your nocturnal tour, including Place de la Concorde Square, Place Vendome, Opera, Champs-Elysees, Arc de Triomphe, Trocadero, Invalides, Notre Dame Cathedral and Place du Chatelet. Overnight at Paris.
Day 6 Paris
Breakfast at hotel. Latyer Experience Paris City Tour and Eiffel Tower 2nd Level trip. Get ready to acquainted with Paris on a comprehensive tour of the city. The tour combines a city tour of Paris (1.5 hours) by double-decker coach with an independent visit to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower. You'll cover Paris' must-see attractions and sightseeing activities in a short tour, and gain an unmatched overview of Paris. On your Paris City Tour you will learn about the history of Paris as you admire the city's squares, bridges, avenues and buildings and listen to the accompanying commentary. Your air-conditioned double-decker coach tour of Paris takes in all the major landmarks, including Opera, Concorde, Champs-Elysees, Arc de Triomphe, Trocadero, Bastille square and modern opera house, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Luxembourg gardens and Saint-Germain des Pres. Having discovered Paris from the ground, it's time to see this incomparable city from the second floor of the Eiffel Tower, with panoramic views over the city. The tour concludes at the Eiffel Tower so you will have the opportunity to continue an independent visit.Overnight at Paris.
Day 7 Paris
Breakfast at hotel. Rest of the Day at leisure on your own. Overnight at Paris.
Day 8 Paris - Return
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer for your Airport to return home.
|Extra Person:||₹ 99,847.00|
Switzerland Paris Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- 2 Nights Accommodation in De La Paix Lucerne Hotel or Similar 3star Hotel at Lucerne.
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Chalet Swiss Hotel or Similar 3star Hotel at Interlaken.
- 3 Nights Accommodation in Bellevue Hotel or Similar 3star Hotel at Paris.
- Daily Breakfast.
- 4 Days Swiss Pass 2nd Class.
- Paris Airport Transfer.
- Mt. Titlis from Lucerne.
- Mt. Pilatus from Interlaken.
- Paris City Tour, Seine River Cruise and Eiffel Tower
- Louvre Museum Guided Tour
- Interlaken to Paris 2nd Class Eurail Ticket.
Switzerland Paris Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- GST & TCS extra as applicable on all above Rates.
- Visa Charges.
- Personal expenses such as Cold Drinks, Phone calls, Porterage charges etc.
- Any other expenses which is specifically not mentioned in “TOUR COST INCLUDES”
Switzerland Paris Tour Package Notes
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Other Terms / Condition as per our website.
- Above Rates are Valid till 30th Sep 2023.
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Rates are subject to availability of Hotels .
- Pan Card is compulsory for all International Adult traveller
Switzerland Paris Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Above Tour cost based on 1 EUR = 88.36 INR** as per Today i.e. Sunday, January 29, 2023
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 30 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey date change charges Rs. 2000/- per pax per change shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- All the passengers will have to carry foreign currency of minimum USD 500 per person.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%